FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 am

Tseng sighed at Sephiroth's response. "It was merely a question, General." He looked back down at his food. "Some mother's do know when their children are sad or injured.. and some twins have reported knowing the same, it was merely a theory I was trying to work out."

He looked at Reno, the silent words between them saying that Tseng was worried about Sephiroth's state of mind.

"Finish your meal, Sephiroth." He said coldly. "You'll need your strength for tomorrow.. us mere humans can't go long without sustenance."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:42 am

Reno gave Tseng a look back that reminded him that he really wasn't helping by having made that comment.

"Look, guys, take a step back before I choke on the testosterone, okay?" He sighed and pushed his plate away, far from finished eating but he knew that there was a high likelihood that he was going to end up wearing it when someone lunged across the table.

"Seph - we get it. You've never been fully human before and it's fucked with your head. Thing that you're constantly forgetting is that it's you who knows how to fight, how to survive a war and what to do in a crappy battle situation. Those cells never gave you that. They just made you a bit stronger. Big whup - all it'll take is some effort in the gym and then you'll be back to your peak. Jenova didn't make you what you are - she was pretty much the same as taking steroids. A performance enhancing drug to push you that little bit further. You did all the work - stop giving a few cells all the credit for your life's work."

He turned to Tseng and gave him a serious look. "I know, it's frustrating as fuck to listen to him go on like we're second class citizens but it's not like you to rise to it. Being here is screwing with my head too, and I'd like to leave as soon as possible... thing is we're here as long as we need to be. I'd like us all to leave this country alive and I need you to use that insane amount of patience you have for me on him." His hand waved in Seph's general direction. "Now, I know that means I'm likely to get my ass kicked about five times a day but I'll manage to limp out of here somehow."

He sat back and looked between them. "Stop making me the fucking grown up, okay? At this rate I'll be having a naughty step and a naughty corner to put your guys in!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 am

Dark Nation was bored. Miserably bored. His master has been too busy for him, the nice man that played with him had disappeared and not even the children paid attention to him.

He skulked into the master's bedroom and clambered onto the bed, flopping on the downy cover with a sigh, sharp eyes darting around the room for something to destroy to make the master come back. Even if he was being scolded it was better than being alone.

He caught sight of something that would work well. He would never be forgiven if he did though... His ears pricked up as he slowly clambered off the bed and went over, sniffing it delicately.

There would be no harm to running around with it, surely?

Without another moment's hesitation Dark Nation carefully grabbed the white tailored jacket and dashed out of the room with it between his jaws, slowing to a taunting trot as he went down the hallway and passed the woman who had been nice to him when he couldn't be with his master.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:27 pm

There was a flash of anger in his eyes and annoyance that the idiot Turk would never truly understand what it was like. How could they? They had her cells for maybe days at the most. They could never understand what it was to be stripped of something that he was born with. No, they could not understand, never would. Even before the mako he was more powerful. He operated on a whole other level than the other cadets.

He was always better than them, stronger than them. And that only meant one thing, isolation. Humanity never seemed to like things they could not understand, and he was certainly one of those things. Abuse, isolation, and absence of anything hinting at love until Angeal and Genesis, and even then betrayal. Zack alone now made this whole thing worth fighting, and Reno made light of it?

Nothing was said, rather Sephiroth stood up and walked away, moving up the steps once more. Anger, confusion, love, so many emotions mixed through each other, unable to even think straight. Because of the loss of cells he was unable to wield his own weapon, but how could they possibly understand the pain that brought? Watching it used against him and then shattered? Once his will had been strong enough to control even Jenova but now what was he? The green eyes flashed towards the window as he leaned against it. He was trapped, needing to move forward but unwilling to leave the past behind. What could he do now? Did he even have the strength to battle her? Or was he to die. Would he die with this planet, unable to fight any longer?

But he could not stop fighting. What had been done was done and it was his choice. Everything was his decision, a freedom granted to him. Old memories of a painful life were meaningless and so all was left was to walk forward and face her. Face his fate and make her understand that this was her undoing, to leave him standing. He would use the power he was trained with, this humanity, finally just like everyone else. He would bring all that power against her and his existence would have meaning.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Zack cleared his throat after Seph left the room and looked to his now empty plate.
"So um... thanks for the grub Tseng, it was awesome."

Things were getting awkward and weird between all of them and he stood up.
"So if you don't mind me I'm going to go get my ass handed to me after I slap Seph on the upside of the head."
He stood up and grinned at them. "Make sure my tombstone says suicidal."

Zack set his empty plate on the bench before he walked up the stairs then to the room where Seph was.
He walked up behind him and slapped him on the back of the head.
"They're only trying to help you get through this ya know. Cheer up emo. You make Cloud's angsty moods look happy."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Despite hearing the footsteps and knowing someone was behind him the reaction to being slapped across the back of the head was instantaneous. In an instant he had turned and responded to the 'attacking' force in an attempt to grab Zack's shirt collar and shove him back. The green eyes locked intently on him and a breath was forced as muscles that were prepared for an attack were forced to relax.

"Your words are unnecessary Zack. I will battle her and defeat her, whatever the outcome."

He would continue to fight, to gather what strength he had remaining and battle her in order to free his friend. Sephiroth's hand dropped as he pulled slightly away and moved past Zack. "You will be free from her."

Nothing else could be accepted. He would continue to fight as long as he had to, no matter what actions were required. It was past time to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Reno's jaw dropped as the all too clear sound of Zack's hand smacking Seph upside the head rang back to the silent dining room. "Suicidal is about right," he muttered with a shake of his head.

He leant back and looked at Tseng, observing him very carefully. He hadn't forgotten amidst all this that Tseng was still to be watched, that there was an element of him to not be trusted yet.

"What was that about?" He asked gently, his head tilted slightly to one side. "It's not like you to snap at a senior officer."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 am

Zack let out a breath. "I know we need to fight her. But right now she's not here. I'm fine. Just relax."
He lent against the wall by the window and looked at Seph and crossed his arms.
Zack sighed. "I trust you'll free me from her. But it's not happening here in Wutai. You got other things to do. Focus on that first."
He smiled at Seph. "Get your sword first worry about me after."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 am

"Focusing on it will not get it done any quicker. In the end nothing will be finished until the morning and I am still unable to wield it."

The gaze flickered away from Zack for a moment as a sigh escaped. His eyes focused intently outside the window and for a moment he didn't move. It would not stay that way forever, she would return and when that time came there would be a battle. Slowly he turned around and stepped towards Zack. One hand reached out to grip his shoulder lightly.

There were things at stake, but there was one thing that was certain. He would fight to protect him. For now that would be his reason. For the sake of a friend.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 am

Zack felt Seph's hand on his shoulder and he looked up at him. This was going to be the most difficult relationship he knew that.
Sephiroth carried too much guilt and burden. Zack hoped he could lighten it along the way though.
"Well he's a swordsmith. I doubt he stopped making them after the masamune. He's got to have made something since then."

It was a lame offering. "Even if it isn't there, he's sure to have stored them somewhere. Just bug him till he lets up."
Zack was tried not to flush at the contact Seph had with him at that moment.
"People who do things well rarely just stop doing it, even if the work or demand for the product stop."
He smiled at Seph. "If it was me I'd be there at first daylight, weather permitting of course and asking him for a replacement."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 am

Sephiroth shook his head briefly in response. "It could get dangerous. If I annoy him too much he could choose to turn me in rather to aid. This can prove to be a delicate situation and it will not help if the Wutai put me to death."

There was no doubt that he did have other weapons, and there was that feeling that something was calling to him in that place. He couldn't shake the feeling there was something more. The fingers curled around Zack's shoulder and then that smiled turned towards him. Slowly he gave a nod. He couldn't leave without a replacement. It was not a simple fact, he couldn't wield the Masamune.

They had to come to a solution before he returned. "It depends on what Tseng desires."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:24 am

Zack looked at Seph. "Well it never hurts to ask. Maybe run a little guilt trip over him." He shrugged.
"I mean we do need you to have something you can fight Jenova with. No offense but Angeal's sword just doesn't suit you."
He couldn't help but grin. "I swear it's like between the two of you, it can give me a headache ya know."
Zack leaned forward still grinning. "But I guess that's why I end up feeling the way I do."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 am

"Good we agree on something," Sephiroth sighed as he looked forward before his gaze was dragged back towards Zack. "It is large and unwieldy. I am certain Angeal would have a fit that it was even being used."

Anything else he would have said as for a brief moment a look of confusion crossed his face. "Feeling the way you do?"

And what way was that? Emotions, things had become all the more confusing with such things. Suddenly attacked with those he could no longer keep such a tight control over. It left him confused and disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am

Zack continued grinning. "Yep." He didn't want to push his luck too much right now.
Even though he wanted too. Seph was new to this emotional I more than like you game.
"My feelings for you. It kinda started when Angeal up and left. You were just there."
He shrugged it off. "You helped me get through it. Then it kinda just grew from there."
Zack gave Seph a brief kiss before pulling back. "So, thanks for that."
He moved to lean back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 am

Rufus checked Denzel's temperature. The boy was out of it. But at least by this time tomorrow he would would at least be on par strength wise to Zack when he was a second. That was what he hoped.
"I'll go get you some more water kid." Moving to the door he opened it and headed down the hall.
He was just turning round the corner and he stopped when he saw the back end of Dark Nation heading down the hall.

There was something white dragging across the floor and his brows knotted together. Rufus let out a slow breath.
"He didn't." He frowned.
Rufus began to move down the hall, and he stopped spotting Marlene near by.
Of course she was Denzel's watch guard while Zack was away.

Children were never his strong point. But he knew if Dark Nation made a runner, he would not like to be seen running after him.
"Marlene is it?" He looked to the young girl. It was time to bargain.
"If you help me retrieve my coat I can promise you Denzel's treatment will ease up tomorrow."
He was planning on easing it up once Zack got back, but he wasn't going to tell her that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 am

Marlene had nothing to do now but complain in her head and go insane. Soonly, she had found Rufus. "Yes, i'm Marlene. What do you want?" obviously she wasnt very happy with the man. Noticing he started to bargin, she shook her head "nope. Im not a slave to fetch your coat. And I doubt that the pain would be at ease. You make him sick and have feavers. You have no heart and just let him suffer like that. It hurts me as if Im the one being treated on. I dont want him going through anymore pain. I'm sick of it.You are just like Hojo!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am

Rufus raised a brow at her and let out a breath. For her to make that comparison was insulting to say the least.
Sure for a while Hojo had been under his employment, and he knew only a fraction of what Hojo had truly been up to then.
The man was a lunatic he knew that now.
"I assure you I am nothing like that mad man. But you have to understand this is what he wants, to be stronger."
Rufus wasn't to good when dealing with children, they were irritating to say the least.
"I believe it's to protect you from harm." He watched Dark Nation vanish round another corner with his coat and he let out a breath.
There would be no treats for that dog later, that was for sure, especially if the lining of his coat was ruined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:07 am

Marlene shook her head "If he wanted to be stronger, he should have done it the human way!" the human way was less painful then this. She knew because she had tried it before. "I dont want you giving him any treatments,i'm sick of this.. Or else you have another enemy" too late. He did. Walking passed him, she went to her brothers room. She would have to break through him herself and get him to stop this. She loved him and wouldnt want anything to happen to her dear brother.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 am

"Ugh... kids." He let out a breath and walked down the hall. He guessed he would have to deal to Dark Nation himself.
Unless he could find Cissnei somewhere. Because like hell he was going to play chase when he had an army to deal to.
Plus find a way to feed so they were in top shape for when Sephiroth returned.
Pulling out his cellphone he sent a quick text to Cissnei.

If you see Dark Nation with my coat can you please stop him. I believe he's in an attention getting mood.

Rufus snapped his cellphone shut with a sigh. He turned round heading to the kitchen to get Denzel some water.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

It felt like forever ago, when Angeal left, but he could still remember the feelings of betrayal. Yes he managed orders, he destroyed the summon, but deep inside everything he had believed in was slowly shattering. Depending on how this mission goes, I may leave Shinra.

He had said those words too late. The next mission had been his downfall, his destruction, where he had discovered the truth. Nibelheim. It was long ago however, and nothing could be changed of it now. But he had returned to continue on his path of redemption. But the betrayal was still there, the abandonment of his friends, and now Genesis not once but twice now. He had left again.

However there was a slight start when Zack's lips briefly pressed against his own, a single kiss. He was abandoned by Genesis, Angeal never came, but for once it didn't matter. Zack stood before him but he clung to the need to hold tight those emotions but they were thrown out of control. Zack was leaned against the wall and Sephiroth made no move towards him. There was still confusion as he tried to focus on what was happening. There was something more between them, something he couldn't break away from nor wanted to.

"We had something in common."

He was desperate to block out the controlling emotions.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:41 am

Zack smiled. "Yeah we did. That's how these things normally start anyway."
He admitted he wanted more in this relationship gig. But for now this was fine.
So long as he could sneak a moment here and there he would survive.
Cloud was so gunna kill him when he found out about Denzel and then this thing with Seph.

Zack was still worried about the blonde and where he was.
But he had to just believe Cloud was fine.
That he got the message of everyone at Healin and he would show up.
Zack looked at Seph. "You look like you need to relax a little Seph."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 am

Sephiroth turned back towards him at the suggestion. He didn't relax within Shinra. He was the General, he was his rank and nothing more. There were not moments that he could stop and relax. That luxury wasn't allowed. The idea of stopping and relaxing was unknown, especially knowing all too well that if they stopped Jenova could attack. But now he was forced to stop.

"And you have a suggestion for such?"

Maybe he really did need to take that step back before he returned to Healin and was faced with training an army.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:02 am

Zack looked at Seph. "Well I tend to do squats to relax, or when I'm stressed or need to work out some mental issues."
Though Zack was sure Seph didn't do that to relax, that was just how Zack was when he was worried about anything.
He fell into work out mode. Seph he was sure Seph did other things to relax.
Zack thought for a moment. "Maybe just find a good book to read. Just sit back read and relax."
He shrugged. "It might help you. I'm sure they have some books around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 am

"My usual avenues are not possible at this point in time," he trained, his body and mind focused only on battle. But without a weapon that was not possible and it would prove to be dangerous in this place. Wutai felt like a cage, and after escaping from Shinra the feeling of being trapped was becoming more and more oppressive. It suffocated him when what he truly desired was an escape from it.

And so this building was his prison. Footsteps echoed as Sephiroth moved to the edge of the bed.

Despite his freedoms the Turks were his jailers in this place, given their task by Rufus. Certainly he had more freedom than ever before but he was still kept on a chain. "Even once we defeat her and our skills are no longer needed he will never release us."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 am

Zack let out a breath. He knew Sephiroth was right. There was no way Rufus would let them go.
Sure they'd get more freedom than before. But they were as trapped in Shinra now as they had been back then.
Maybe Reeve...
He mentally cut off his thought pattern before he opened his mouth and upset himself.
"Well yeah but we got each other to get through it right? That's gotta count for something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next