FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 am

Was that it? Did Zack love him? Sephiroth understood it was past friendship, but could they even call it that yet? He only had ever felt the love of Jenova, the adoration of admirers, but this was different. Once she knew she would use Zack against him. She would use this new relationship, and if it wasn't love he needed to have faith in this, whatever this was she would use it to destroy him.

Sephiroth said nothing as he entered the home and moved into the kitchen before giving a brief nod to Reno and Zack.

He had to focus on what Tseng had said, about Jenova using Zack to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 am

Zack looked up as Sephiroth and Tseng as they entered.
"Sup you two welcome back." He gave a wave leaning back in the chair.
That was pretty much a relief that they both were okay.

There was no sword so he assumed it would take time to fix.
Given it was an extremely long sword and it was in pieces.
Lots of pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Rufus was left alone in the kitchen and he heard his phone go off.
He pulled it out checking the message. He was glad to hear from Tseng.
At least they weren't dead.

Understood. Kadaj has woken from the coma.

Rufus decided to leave out the factor from what he heard about Kadaj's memory loss. He would inform them later. Less for Sephiroth to worry about.
He continued to write up the quick brief.

Denzel will be getting another treatment.
The army has arrived. Nothing to worry about.
Keep me informed.

Rufus hist send ont he phone before flipping it shut and tucking it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Reno looked up as the two entered, smiling at Tseng. "Good to have you back," he agreed. "How did it go? You went with a sword and came back with none so I gather the old man needs time to fix it?"

As he waited for a reply he grabbed his phone and opened a new message.
You okay? I know the whole Zack/Sephiroth thing is a bit of a shock but on my life they only came to the conclusion that they like each other that way today. Apparently they had a denial thing going on... not that I know anything about those... <_<... He didn't mean to hurt you, babe. You know him better than that x

He sent it off to Cissnei and waited for the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:12 am

The water washed over his body and Denzel relaxed under it. Eyes closed for a moment as it splashed over him. He began the slow process of washing himself and let the water run down his body. It was nice on his sore body and Denzel sighed as he leaned forward. Zack still wasn't back yet but he'd be okay. He just had to get through this treatment, though he wasn't afraid.

Now he knew what to expect and it had hurt real bad but he could handle it.

Once washed Denzel hurried to dry and get dressed before he ran back to the kitchen to find Rufus. "Okay, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 am

"Yes, he's fixing it and we will need to pick it up in the morning."

Sephiroth turned back towards them as he moved to take one of the seats. Still he couldn't shake the feelings there had been in there, of something in there, calling to the human portion of him. It had been an echo of a familiar feeling though he could not place it. And then there were Tseng's concerns. Briefly he debated whether or not he should bring them to Zack's attention.

If he did it would be later, away from Tseng and Reno. It should be a private discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 pm

(Sorry for the major Dissapearance! D:)

Marlene: She watched Denzel and Rufus. Now Marlene didnt expect one of the men that had captured her -when the Geostigma was out- to be right behind her and peeking into the kitchen as well. Once she turned when Denzel left, she looked up at the man that stood before her "You again?" great, what more can happen "I cant believe im asking this" Marlene mumbled and looked at the man again "I would like you to help me stop Rufus from doing this to Denzel. I cannot let my brother be in so much pain and go through it alone. Thing is, Im too weak to stop a man like Rufus. Unlike you who can fight someone like him. Can you help me? I have no one else that would help me."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 am

Tseng looked at the message Rufus sent back in reply and snorted softly. "Doesn't he know that makes me worry more." He muttered under his breath then paused.. shuddering at the thought that those words made him sound like he was Rufus' father or something. He watched as Reno texted someone and looked to the other two. "We should rest until tomorrow, it's not like we can go anywhere here safely after all."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 am

Yazoo blinked and laughed lightly at the little girl's request. "Why would I want to stop him from getting stronger?" He grinned wickedly as he looked down at her. "You cannot stop him, Marlene. Your little friend wants nothing more than to be strong, to prove himself to Mother.. something you'll never understand."

He walked into the kitchen, nodding to Rufus and looking down at Denzel. "Your strength of courage is already strong in the fact that you want to go through all this, I'm sure what you wish to achieve with this will prove successful." He glanced over to Rufus. "That is if blondie here doesn't screw this up and kill you altogether."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 am

"I think I can keep out of trouble," Reno chuckled softly, putting the phone back on the table. He gave a knowing smile to Tseng's quizzical look. "Cissnei." It was a simple answer, and one that Tseng would understand.

He stretched, still rickety from the lumpy mattress. "We should have enough food for another day as long as I keep cooking. We're out of bread though. I could probably make some - store looks like there'd be all the ingredients - but I'm not that domestic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 am

She glared at the man as he walked into the kitchen. How dare he! if she could, she would beat the hell out of him. Too bad she couldnt. Also Marlene didnt have anyone else on her side! No one to help the little brunette stop the painful shots. Zack was off somewhere. Cloud hated Denzel... she didnt know who to go for anymore. Starting to wonder around aimlessly. Trying to think of a plan that wouldnt get her hurt from the fighting. Useless as she was.. she couldnt do anything. All Marlene was, was a small child that is obedient to others.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:46 am

Cissnei looked at her phs when it beeped, sighing mentally as it was probably another text from Zack, but no it was from one of the other Turks instead. She glanced at the door to Kadaj's room after reading the message and frowned. It wouldn't mean anything to him anyway. She thought, looking back to her phone when it beeped again, this time with a message from Reno.

She chuckled softly at those words and sent a reply back to him.
I know he didn't really, it was probably only to keep me from telling his fanclub. Wink
Update from Katya, Loz has been spotted alive after all. The remnant bet up one of the stable hands at the chocobo farm, the owner told us he stole a black chocobo.
She is still there awaiting orders.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 am

Reno collected the phone as it buzzed, chuckling as he read it.

Tell the fanclub and I'll be only hot red-headed TURK left =P Don't make me shoulder that responsibility too! I'm quite happy being second best in everything Wink I'll let Tseng know about Katya - he'll contact her directly I'm sure.

He sent it on and went back to the received message, handing the phone to Tseng. He could have read it aloud but the fewer who knew which TURK was where would be good.

"Have a feeling you'll be on the phone for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:06 am

Tseng eyed the message for a moment and frowned. "At least that's a start." He sighed and pulled out his phone, excusing himself and walking off to the room he shared with Seph to make a series of phone calls.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Reno yawned and put his phone back on the table. "Ah well, I wonder if there's a TV or something around here. We need to find something to do if we're stuck indoors for another day."

He stood and stretched, his neck cracking lightly as he manipulated it. "For the love of a good man and a decent mattress," he muttered to himself. "Hmph, been years since I said that. Guess that's how long it's been since I was last stuck in the slums on a mission."

He wandered off, musing quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Silence, it seemed to echo, now in the kitchen with just Zack. Sephiroth said nothing, having nothing to say, or at least nothing he could form the words to. There was a brief thought on the conversation with Tseng, about his worry that he would be hurt, perhaps unintentionally by Zack. She would make him do these things and he needed to have faith in apparently what they had. The idea of it even was confusing.

Without another word Sephiroth turned towards the door and moved towards one of the rooms. Eyes locked ahead as Sephiroth stared out the window. Everything was a confusion. He needed to sort this out before anything else, or risk being harmed as Tseng seemed to fear.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 am

(( time skipping a little if that's ok since this'll be moving too slow otherwise ^^; ))

Tseng sighed softly as he finally closed his phs, he'd been on the phone for hours now talking to various Turks and getting their reports and location updates. He didn't even notice the sun was actually setting.
Standing up from his bed, he walked to the window and looked out over the view.. the sunsets were always so beautiful here, not like in Midgar where the height of the plate meant you hardly saw anything. It made him almost miss being in Wutai.. almost but not quite.

There had been no more sightings of Loz, the eldest remnant had seemed to of disappeared again, but there was a report about some people who went to the marshlands area near the chocobo farm he'd been spotted at disappearing. They were there for geological and botanical studies, but it was probably the Midgar Zolom that got them so he didn't think anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 am

Reno had been walking past when he heard the soft snap of the PHS being closed. He gave a small smile and knocked on the door, letting himself in.

"Anything worth hearing or is it still vague news of little help?" He questioned with a soft chuckle, going to the window and lightly wrapping his arms around Tseng's waist. He had to admit the sunset was impressive, though they often were anywhere outside of Midgar. "I guess I'm doing dinner again tonight, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 am

Tseng leant back against Reno slightly and sighed softly. "Well, I was going to cook.. but since you volunteered you're more than welcome to do it."
He shook his head slightly. "There have been no more sightings that we know of yet, though it seems the Zolom has become active again. A research team in the swamp has yet to return to base, but they are only a couple of days late so they are holding out on searching for them for another day or so." He shrugged lightly. "Obviously their team members aren't that important to them." There was a faint smirk at those words, knowing Reno would go hunting for Tseng the moment he was reported missing.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 am

"Their sense of loyalty - or lack of it - is a little disturbing," he chuckled, nuzzling his neck lightly. "Then again, maybe it's just the slum rat in me that is overtly loyal... we may never know."

While he was joking with Tseng, he had taking in all the information and would mull over it later. It wasn't vitally important for him to have an immediate reaction or thought on the situation, so he wasn't going to waste his time formulating any.

"We could always cook together - we both know my Wutainese cooking skills are passable but nothing compared to you. Besides, cooking will help you clear your mind of all this and come to some startlingly clear realisation we've all missed."

He smirked a little and squeezed him gently. "Or we can lock the door and act like teenagers - but something tells me you're going to choose cooking..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 am

"Sometimes I still find it surprising how well you know me." Tseng mused lightly and pulled away from Reno's arms, walking to the door. He glanced over his shoulder at the red head. "So are you coming or what?" He chuckled softly and walked out of the bedroom, going towards the kitchen to see just what food the house actually had in stock, wondering what he should make.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 am

"Not yet, no, but I'm sure we can work on that."

Reno grinned and followed him into the hallway. It would be wrong if he stopped being inappropriate, especially as now he could get away with it a little easier than before.

"There's a decent amount stocked up in the pantry - it's just finding something that sparks the imagination... or the stomach growling."

He couldn't help but enjoy how domestic things felt in the little house. It was one of those times where the moments were to be enjoyed and cherished, the outside world and reality put at bay for just a short while to remind themselves what it was that they repeatedly put their lives on the line for.

In the back of his mind he knew that Jenova was still out there somewhere, that Zack could become dangerous, and that the President had been left with two remnants, a young boy and a younger girl (as capable as Cissnei was it was a slightly tall order for just the one person). That was never forgotten, never pushed aside completely.

He simply chose to not dwell on it completely consciously.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Denzel was taken by surprise as soon as Yazoo entered. The teen blinked and then looked over towards the remnant, his brother. The compliment shocked him even more and there was a pause as he turned briefly towards him. He hadn’t thought himself all that brave but now that he thought about it he guessed it was true. He listened to the assurance that it would be fine and then followed Rufus out of the room. He had to do this, no matter what.

All too quickly he was returned to the room he had been in before and when asked if he would be alright a nod was given. He had to do this.

Denzel took a seat on the edge of the bed and held out his arm like the first time as the treatment was prepared. He knew it was going to hurt, especially considering the first time.

There were a few minutes of silence as the steps were gone through again and the needles were poked into his skin. He laid down when instructed to and a shallow breath was taken. A part of him wished Zack would get back soon. He wanted someone there who knew what it was like and could promise him that it would be over soon.

The pain shot through his body and Denzel shuddered, shaking as he gritted his jaw. It hurt. It hurt so badly. A part of him wanted it to end while the other part needed this, was desperate for it. This power was the last thing he needed.

Denzel gave a tiny nod when asked if he was doing alright even if he wasn’t. He hurt badly but it couldn’t stop. Everything was blurred by the pain and seconds turned into minutes and hours as Denzel struggled to stay conscious.

Finally he let it claim him. Hours passed until finally it was over. It was rather late and he let himself slowly get dragged back into the world of the living.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Tseng made dinner for everyone, despite Reno's motions that he wanted to help out he forced the red head to sit down and shut up while he cooked.

Dinner was a typical ichiju-sansai, freshly made miso soup with sashimi, simmered vegetables and grilled chicken as the sides. "If there is something either of you do not want I'm sure Reno will take it off your hands." He said to Sephiroth and Zack as he lay the meal out on the table before them.

He ate in silence, mulling over his various Turks' reports and something came to mind, he looked up at Sephiroth thoughtfully before speaking. "General," he said to get the man's attention. "I know she has purged from you and you cannot sense her presence any more, but what about the other three.. your remnants. They are a part of yourself, are they not? Can you sense them?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Sephiroth was deathly silent for a moment as he glanced towards the Turk and then moved back to settle into chair once again. "No. I am as human as you now Tseng. It was her cells that gave me such things. Can a father or mother sense their children? Can they know anything about them when they are away?"

Slowly Sephiroth glanced away. "I am as human as any now. She has taken away that which made me special. made me different. Even with my weapon expect nothing miraculous."

Because he was only human. Slowly Sephiroth stood and turned away, his gaze locked out the window once more. When he returned he was to train the new SOLDIER recruits but even then it would be limited. They could not give them treatments, not with the limited supply of mako. There would only be one recruit that would reach a level like the rest of them, and that fact left him apprehensive.

To protect this world he would have to work with others, work with Cloud, and that would prove to be difficult if not impossible. Even though there would be no knowledge given of his... relationship with Zack he still represented SOLDIER and he would be training the new recruits, including Cloud's son. It was confusing, and dealing with emotions was not his strong suit.

That was what he had Angeal and Genesis for. They explained such things. And now... he had Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next