A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm

If he had been able to jerk his head away Sephiroth would have looked back towards Zack, perhaps in apprehension of what exactly the shirt was that Zack was speaking of. Sephiroth ignored the comment of the red as the hands continued to work on his hair, even as Reno rambled on about color. "We will need weapons."

He was not going to go to Wutai unarmed. It would just be foolish, and even then it would be difficult to escape. The mission would be dangerous as it was without adding anything else. "Rufus should have a weapon storage here."

Even if this was a success there was no promise that the man would even fix the Masamune. It would be a sensitive subject and that would make things even more increasingly difficult. "It won't be released. I will not give you a reason to do this again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well, that will save us about five suitcases of shampoo," he smirked, patting Seph's shoulder lightly and moving around him to grab the cases. He laid them on the dresser and opened the first, looking through and closing it again, going into the second and seeing the wig he wanted immediately.

"I'll be pinning it in to keep it secure - so you'll need to spend about 5 minutes with me every morning and evening and get this on and off... but it could be worse. I just don't want to risk the elastic not being tight enough."

He shook out a wig that would come to Seph's biceps and shook it out lightly, taking the wig brush and gently running it through the high-quality fibres. It was an unkempt style in a golden brown shade like he had first suggested. There were hints of copper tones in the right light that helped it look more natural.

He laid it on the top of the case and took out a wig cap. "This is to help smooth out any lumps and bumps." He went to Seph and stood behind him, slipping it on, borrowing his hand to hold it in place at his hairline as he put it on and them smoothed his hair under it. He moved his hand back down and went to the wig, shaking it out again and going back to Seph.

Standing behind him again he found the center of the wig, lined it up and began to slip it on, managing to manoeuvre Seph's hand to hold it in place while not letting it slip.

He moved around to in front of him again, straightening it out a little more and making sure it was a perfect fit. "At the back is a hook and elastic system - kind of like a bra, I'm told? Anyway, you can use that to secure it tighter, or we can just pin it. Considering we're taking the chopper, a ferry ride and all that... the more secure the better but it's up to you."

((For your reference~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 pm

((Sorry for not being on! DX Should really pay attention to the main rp more often!))

Food? Rationed out?! Even though I was in a bad mood right now, I had to have food before blondie rationed it all! Getting up from my 'Emo corner', I headed to the kitchen and pulled some chips out of the cupboard, hopping up onto the counter and stuff my face with them. Comfort food! That was exactly what I needed! Comfort food and materia and something to do so that I could take my mind off of things. Maybe I could find someone - not Vincent - to talk to but, to be honest, everyone I knew seemed pretty busy and I wasn't too friendly with people like the Turks since they were Shinra dogs so... Yeah... Gah! It was boring to be upset! I jsut hoped I cheered up soon.

Vincent returned from his walk and saw a helicopter nearby, preparing for a trip. He raised an eyebrow at it, wondering what was going on, but then decided that, since it seemed as if Rufus was in charge of things nowadays, he wanted nothing to do with this. Instead he just walked inside and walked down the hall, heading towards to room he had claimed as his while he was staying here, wondering what he should do since it seemed that everyone else was doing something.

((Failed because I don't know if anyone's free to talk to. DX I'll be on more often to make sure this doesn't happen again!))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 am

Sephiroth was about ready to grab Reno's wrist and snap it when that hand patted his shoulder, almost as if they were old friends. They had been acquaintances, but that was where it ended. Fortunately for Reno's sake he was a valuable employee and so Sephiroth did not lift himself to strike him yet. There was a snap of the cases and a moment of further anger at the idea of Reno needing to do this every night and morning. Despite the fact that he had offered him his room Sephiroth's patience only stretched so far.

This was what was needed to get into Wutai undetected and so he would deal with it. This task was too important to let it fall to chance. "Just do what you have to and get this over with."

It was bad enough that it was being done, it was worse that Zack was standing there watching the display. Though after the conversation they had had he hoped either they had one room or all separate ones. Once Zack was cured he planned to ignore all orders. If he had been unable to forget the first kiss, the fact that they were now aware of each others' feelings made it even more difficult.

If he was irritated before, Reno's next action of so willingly taking his had and forcing it into a position like some tool was quickly boiling it to rage. It continued to grow as Reno's hand smoothed his hair and he continued to do so while the wig was pulled on. It was not the touch but rather the thought to control his actions. He controlled himself, now that he was able to. Too long had he been Shinra's toy.

"Just make sure it doesn't come off Reno," the words were a whispered growl and his eyes flickered towards Zack. "Not one word Fair. Not one word."

He didn't care how it looked, just wanted to get it over with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 am

Zack was biting his lip the whole time. This was more than amusing.
Perfect entertainment to ease his worries over Denzel.
"Can I laugh then? Cause this is just TOOOO funny."
He was glad it wasn't him in the chair. "But it's very you... and sexy."
Then again he was lucky to be born with what was seen as a natural hair.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 am

Sephiroth was distracted from Reno's actions for the moment, his glare landing on Zack and as he continued an eyebrow was raised. Yes he had heard the term referenced about him many times in the past, from mentions from the secretaries to people passing the street to other members of SOLDIER who spent more time chasing ass than skirts. However he had not heard it before come from Zack's mouth.

And after what had transpired between them it did not bode well, especially with the memory of the kisses, how right it felt.

Fingers twitched slightly, all too aware of the memories of the kisses. He had not protested it, no, he had made the action as well. "Zack, your assessment is not needed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 am

Zack just grinned. They had agreed nothing could happen between them. Not until he was better.
That didn't meant he couldn't tease Seph a little, wind him up. Let him know how if felt.
Zack lent against the wall he laughed. "Yeah I know. But just thought I'd put it out there anyway."
He couldn't help it if he wanted to poke and prod a points in Seph knowing he could get away with it.
Well get away with it now... least to a degree. He wanted to test his limits just a little.
See how far he could torment Seph til he snapped. Namely for fun... and his own amusement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 am

"It is extremely unwise to upset big brother, I'm sure you are aware of that." Yazoo spoke up, looking over at Zack only once Reno had finished pinning Seph's wig in place. "There should be no damage to your hair, brother, the Turk was surprisingly skillful in his manipulation of it."

His attention was then turned back towards Kadaj a frown forming on his lips when he noted the younger remnant hadn't even moved slightly. Mother loves you, I know she does.. He thought sadly.

After gathering a few days worth of what he considered decent enough civilian clothing, Tseng changed swiftly into black jeans and a navy button-up shirt and grabbed his katana and duffel bag, slipping his gun into the back waistband of his jeans while he walked out of the door of his room.

Silently he made his way towards the outside doors and over to the helicopters, stashing his bag under the pilot's seat. Climbing up into the cockpit he pulled the headset on and started the engine, going through the pre-flight routine and checking they had enough gas to get them to their location.

Cissnei dresses and goes hunting for food. ((and that's it for her because I'm lazy lol))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am

Zack grinned at Yazoo. "Yeah I know..." He shrugged casually.
"But it's so much fun, to see that little angry vein pop every now and again."
He chuckled. "I know I might die from tormenting him... but it's sooooooo worth it."
Zack looked to his watch. "Well I'm gunna go grab my casual getup I'll meet you guys by the chopper."
It looked like he was running away before Seph could hurt him. But it was the wiser option to leave now.

[Because I might or might not get time to toss anything in the RP before I go.
The most I could do is get Zack to the chopper and leave it up to you guys to get us to Wutai.
But the trip shouldn't be toooooo bad. I'll give Weiss a hug from you all ^^]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Reno carefully manipulated the hair pins to anchor the wig and then took the wig brush and carefully brushed it over to make sure that it was all in place.

He moved away silently and packed up the case before turning and looking to Seph with the brief glimmer of a smile. "That should stay in place until you ask me to take it out. I know it's a pest but it makes a big difference."

He leant back against the dresser. "And sorry for moving you about like that - it was just easier to get it done faster so you didn't have to have me handling your hair too long. I know it pissed you off, but there was nothing malicious about it."

The apology was sincere, though part of him knew he was only doing so to keep the peace on the mission. It wouldn't help any of them if he and the General were at each other's throats.

"Go, be free," he grinned, turning back to the cases and grabbing them. "I need to sort myself out before we go and I'm sure you have... things," he glanced to Yazoo, "that you want to see to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

"Just as long as it stays. The last thing we need is for this damn thing to fall off during a fight."

For the moment Sephiroth ignored Zack, having no desire to deal with the young man at that moment, already annoyed. The very situation of the past day had him on edge already, add to it Zack's confession and now this. A sigh escaped as he glanced away. "Zack we will meet by the helicopters once we are all finished."

With Reno finished Sephiroth stood up. There was a brief nod in response to the apology, accepting it for the moment. His eyes flickered back towards him. The sooner this mission go underway the sooner it would end. It was a side trip that was unfortunately necessary in order to continue, the Masamune in pieces and no other weapon. "We will need to gather the neccesary items still."

He turned briefly towards Yazoo. "Yazoo, you will need to watch him while I am away."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 pm

"Eyebrows!"

The exclamation came as the realisation of a niggling feeling occurred.

"You have silver eyebrows." By now he just sounded stupid, he was sure. An apology would have been made for cutting Yazoo off had he been anyone else. As it was, he ignored any looks he was sure he was getting and dived into one of the cases again, rummaging around before holding up something that looked like a pen.

"Eyebrow mascara one side, eyebrow pencil the other." He offered it to the General with a sheepish smile. "I think you can handle this one on your own right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Zack left them them to it before heading back to his room.
It was mainly to try and find civvies to wear let alone 'pack' for the trip.
Once he was there he went through the drawers trying to find something.... Anything.
Then he hit the jackpot, they were supposed to be tourists right?

Grinning he grabbed the light shirt and pulled it on, before changing from the jeans.
Zack threw some less inconspicuous clothes into a bag.
Knowing Seph and Tseng they would make him change.
He must of had his irritate all button flicked on today.

He looked to the buster sword pondering if he should take it.
Even if he had no weapon for now he picked it up. Now what to carry it in.
Zack opened the other cupboards to find something and there it was in his face.
He grabbed the over sized covering then pulled the contents out and put the sword inside.

Grabbing a pair of shades he then walked out of the room then down the hall past Rufus.
In the kitchen the blonde on quirked a brow, but said nothing.
That reaction has been worth it. Zack headed outside to where the choppers were parked.
He saw Tseng in the chopper and climbed inside with the over sized case and duffel bag.

"Tseng! 'sup!" He grinned and sat down. The shirt was a printed button up one done Costa Del Sol style.
Open to reveal his chest, black board shorts with large yellow sunflower prints on them.
The buster sword stored inside the covering for a surf board.
Zack had the sunnies on his head and cas flip flops on his feet. The normal civvies stored in the duffel.

[sorry just HAD to ;p Costa Del Sol style shirt to me = equivalent of Hawaiian to me]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am

The item was snatched from Reno's hand with a harsh glare towards the red head as Sephiroth turned away from him. He did not want to deal with this but Sephiroth knew he needed to. Fortunately for his sanity Zack was not in the room once he got there, and that meant one less thing to deal with. After sorting through the clothing and finally choosing some civilian clothes. The coat and pants were quickly replaced by jeans and a black button up shirt. The hair felt unusual as it was, brushing over his shoulders.

With civilian clothing on the next rather annoying step was taken to remove the silver from his eyebrows. It was finally completed and an extra pair of civilian clothing was thrown into the duffel along with the eyebrow pen. The shards of Masamune were wrapped and tied before the were added in, the clothing moved around it to keep the blade unharmed.

Everything was packed and he joined the others only to stare at Zack and what he was wearing. "Zack..."

He was pretty sure at this point that Zack's aim was to stretch his patience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Tseng just stared at Zack when he approached and if he were anyone else and not as composed he would be facepalming right about now. "You are not wearing that are you, Fair?" He asked as Sephiroth approached the helicopter and spoke to Zack as well.

Shaking his head he sighed, this was going to be oh so much fun he could already tell. "Never mind, we'll sort your attire out later. We have a boat to catch so we'll be taking off for Rocket Town as soon as Reno gets here."

Last edited by Tseng on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Yazoo opened his mouth to reply to Sephiroth, only to be interrupted by Reno, which caused him to growl softly.. but not say anything bad towards the redhead since it was a valid point. He just kept his attention on Kadaj, stroking his brother's hand lightly while he spoke. "Do not worry, brother. I will make sure nothing happens to him."

Only after everyone had left the room did he lift his hand to brush a lock of hair from Kadaj's face gently, caressing his cheek. "I do not want to lose you too, little brother. I only hope Loz will find us soon, he never does well on his own and we both need you." Carefully he moved and placed a light kiss on Kadaj's lips. "Don't leave us, brother." He whispered before sitting upright again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Zack looked from Sephiroth to Tseng and grinned. "Well yeah, we're supposed to be tourists right?"
He smiled more. "Tourists wear this. Least I've seen them wear this. I don't have a camera though."
Zack thought on that for a moment. "Maybe I should pick up a camera. Rocket town has camera's right?"
He made himself comfortable in the back of the chopper. He knew he was pushing boundaries.
But he needed to lighten the mood somehow, everyone seemed so serious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:14 pm

"Sorry about the wait!" Reno called, waving a hand to the party as he head over, a reasonable sized duffel bag in the other. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans with a black vest covered by an open, short sleeved green tartan shirt. The black bots looked a little worse for wear but were comfortable for a large amount of walking and hiking. His hair was down and un-styled, a pair of sunglasses atop his head where the goggles would usually be.

Getting dressed and packing wasn't what had taken so long though - the scars beneath his eyes were gone, as was any trace of the cobra tattoo on his left bicep. His piercings were all back in - four in his left lobe, two helix and his tragus in the right (all rings) and his tongue bar with the red balls (rather than the flat ends custom made to be the colour of his tongue seeing as clear ones were even noticeable).

"Zack... you scare me," he laughed, looking over his attire with a shake of his head. "Very incognito considering we're going nowhere near the surfing beaches." He looked to Seph, noting the eyebrows were done with a hint of a smile, and then to Tseng. "All good to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Sephiroth's glare remained steady on Zack, though said nothing more as he took a seat in the back of the helicopter. This was necessary and because of that failure was not an option. All they had left was for the Turks to board before they could depart.

"Zack, you will be changing when we reach Rocket Town."

It would not be an option, the very appearance of the clothing could be considered assaulting and they did not need Zack looking like that in Wutai. There were tourists, but Zack may as well have been wearing a neon flag demanding attention. "We leave as soon as both of you are ready," Sephiroth glanced up without another word to Zack as he glanced towards the pair of Turks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

"And here I thought nothing could scare a Turk." He teased Reno.
But he was still well aware of the glare he got from Seph.
Zack rubbed behind his head.
"Man ruin my fun..." He let out a sigh. "Yeah I'll change when we hit rocket town."
Zack flopped back into the seat, Seph looked overly stressed. But this was needed he supposed.

Get the sword fixed and get outta there before anyone was any the wiser.
"I can still get a camera at rocket town right? Last time I was there I didn't really get a chance to take photos."
It was during the tail end of the war then Angeal had up and left him and Seph. He didn't want to associate the country with that pain.
Wutai back then had been really stressful for all of them. He wanted to at least do it properly this time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm

((Skimming over all the travelling and getting them to Wutai, with permission from Zack~ <3))

Tseng waited until Sephiroth and Reno were seated and buckled in before gracefully taking off and headed the helicopter into the air. He gestured for Reno to put on the other headset and waited for him to do so before speaking. "I know you loath to return there almost as much as I but I never expected you to do almost the whole undercover routine." He said, noting the scars and tattoo we missing. It'd been awhile since he'd seen Reno without them.. not since their undercover mission at the Peppermint Moogle.

As they flew towards Rocket Town Tseng kept his attention mostly on the flying, he did have part of his mind on his passengers just to make sure they didn't kill each other, or worse, though.
A few words over the headset radio deemed them safe to land after a few hours and they touched down gently just outside of town.

Cutting the engine he pulled his headset off and turned to look back at Zack. "Change and fast, we have a boat to catch and he's not inclined to wait for anyone, not even us."

Tseng then climbed out of the helicopter and pulled his duffel bag out from under the pilot's seat before heading off to the Northwest side of town, not waiting to see if the others were following him or Zack, he just wanted this mission over and done with as quickly as possible.

After everyone had gathered, Tseng nodded to the three. "We shall walk from here to the coast, it isn't too far. I have a boat waiting for us to get us into Wutai, hopefully undetected. I had to call in an old favour for this trip as no one else wanted to risk taking us there." He explained and checked that everyone was ready before walking off in the direction of the beach.

The boat was waiting for them when they got there, it wasn't much to look at and the man steering it didn't look much better himself. Tseng climbed up into the boat and spoke to the man, shaking his hand while slipping him a few gil notes discreetly and turned nodding for the others to join him on board.

The trip was uneventful and they managed to sneak into a cove South of the township without being spotted. More walking was ahead of them but Tseng thought he wouldn't need to explain that much.. this land was familiar to them all now and so was the danger inherent.

Leading them to a small house just on the outskirts of the main town, Tseng knocked and spoke rapid Wutainese to the old man inside. More gil was handed over and the man looked the four of them over curiously. Tseng prodded him with more money and the old man left with a promise of saying nothing nor telling anyone they were there.

Gesturing them all inside he glanced around to make sure they weren't being watched or followed before shutting the door and turning to face them. "We have this place for as long as we need it." He explained, knowing that both Seph and Reno knew Wutainese but unsure if Zack had bothered to learn the language.

"This house has two bedrooms so we will have to share." He continued with a frown and made up his mind. "I will share with Sephiroth, if that is ok with you, General." He decided that that option was the lesser of two evils. Zack and Seph couldn't be trusted fully by ShinRa yet, both left the company.. and one tried to destroy the world, more than once. Reno also couldn't be trusted not to piss of Sephiroth or do something stupid, so that left Tseng to watch Sephiroth himself and Reno to guard Zack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Reno settled into the co-pilot seat as he always did when Tseng was flying, jamming on the headset with a nod. He leant back as Tseng spoke, chuckling softly at Tseng's surprise that he had gone all out for the mission.

"Well, red hair isn't so noticeable when the scars and tattoo are gone. It's just a shame I didn't have more time - I was going to go back to my natural colour and fabricate a few tattoos. I was thinking 'egg fried rice' would look nice across my wrist in Wutainese... but alas, no time," he concluded with a heavy, but playful, sigh. He couldn't help but think about the Peppermint Moogle mission too, grinning a little but not saying anything - not while he was flying, in any case.

Reno wasn't far behind Tseng after they landed - keeping him in sight and the General and Zack not too far behind. He stopped dead as he lay eyes on the man who was ferrying them across, breaking into a grin as he realised he wasn't imagining it.

"Now, I wasn't expecting you," he laughed in Wutainese, bowing to the man and then embracing him. When they had been captured and help prisoner in the palace, he was the guard that helped the troop of TURKs escape (with some persuasion) and then sheltered them at his brother's home for several days. They had began to get on quite well when the TURKs were able to make their escape to Midgar.

The two sat rambling and laughing with each other as the boat ferried them over the sea. He glanced to Tseng, knowing that if he had called upon the brothers that he was sacrificing a very old line into the country for this mission.

The house was just as he remembered it, the second brother just as wary and disliking of him as the first time around. While sharing a room with Zack wasn't what he had planned, the rooms were large enough not to get in each other's way - after all they had housed 5 TURKs a-piece in the past.

He moved closer to Tseng, his hand lightly and discreetly on his back - he wanted to let him know that he knew what he'd done to get them there, and that he was sorry it had come to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

The trip had been long and tedious, but that was to be expected given the circumstances. It gave all too much time to think, especially about the current situation. Cast out by that which he had once seen as his mother he was truly alone, except for Zack, and even then that was questionable. He was under her control, and there was still the question of what exactly they were. That could be sorted later though.

It was a relief once they reached Wutai, slightly impatient to have the wig removed after the long trip. As far as the swordsmith it could wait until the morning however the sooner it was done the better.

He would be staying with Tseng? Sephiroth turned back towards him for a moment. "There are no complaints," he said and then moved ahead. It would be better to do this than to share a room with Zack. He could not think that these emotions would be rested so easily. "We will be going into town tomorrow in order to find the man I must speak with."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Zack wondered for a moment as to why they separated him and Sephiroth.
He didn't vocalize anything, he just flopped into a chair to rest.
The only thing he wanted right now was rest to get over his travel lag.
"I'm cool with leaving in the morning just poke me when you wanna get going."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 am

Tseng looked at Reno when he felt the hand on his back, the look in his eyes saying the thank you he would not voice in public before he turned his attention back to Sephiroth. "Very well, General, we shall go into town tomorrow." He nodded and picked up his bag, turning to walk off down the hallway that led to the rooms.

Picking one of the two identical rooms he set his bag down on the floor and walked over to the window, looking our towards the town with a pang of familiar pain. Memories here would be a pain in the ass but he knew he'd have to ignore them for now to get this job completed successfully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next