A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Winging It [M][Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

"Seph, if I sprouted wings I'd be the happiest man alive - you're too focused on being negative about something that people dream about. You have the reality that people think about since they're born - being able to fly... The freedom..."

Reno sighed and lightly turned Seph's face to him with a finger. "You need to think about all the good things this means, instead of worrying about something that may never happen."

His fingers traced along the wing again, his eyes fixed on Seph's. "This is a part of you... and if we can accept it, why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am

Zack was well aware of the growls Sephiroth directed his way. He would be in so much trouble after.
But then again if he was going to have his reprimanding, officially. Something would have to be explained.
Zack doubted Sephiroth would go to old man Shinra about this.
As Reno turned Sephiroth's face to him, Zack nipped down Seph's neck.

Zack's fingers moved over the through the feathers nearest to the joint.
"He's right you know. Just accept it... hell I'll take full responsibility later if you don't like the attention."
Zack smirked a little to himself. "Off the record mind you. if you don't want officials knowing about this."
Fingers sifted through the soft feathers again.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Dream... no, it was just a foolish human fantasy, one that they would hate if ever acquired. This was a sign that he was not human but neither was letting him escape. With both at his back there was not much that could be done. And then Reno furthered, the touch, he directed his gaze towards them and the glare settled on both. He did not want to accept this, especially with both touching his wings, stroking him. Each stroke brought shudders to his spine, disgust at reacting so easily. It was only the wing, the wing that marked him as a monster.

"You will be taking responsibility for this."

There would be punishment most certainly, even as his body delighted at the touches. Sephiroth reached back and moved to grab Zack's arm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 am

Reno chuckled and nuzzled Sephiroth's neck lightly. "I've not taken responsibility for anything in my life," he smirked, pausing to lick up his neck. "I think I speak for both Zack and I when I say it just feels wrong to not help you appreciate yourself."

He moved closer into the General's side. "We certainly appreciate you," he purred, pressing against him and making it obvious just how much they appreciated him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Zack was trying not to chuckle at Reno not taking responsibility. That sounded like Reno alright.
Which was why he offered to take the responsibility. When Sephiroth's hand grabbed his arm, Zack could only smirk.
The wing was a definite weakness. He could deal to the grip of the mighty Sephiroth... just.
Long enough to see Reno pressing against Sephiroth.
"He's right we do appreciate you, as you are right now..." Zack lifted his arm up that Sephiroth's hand held.
Zack moved his mouth over one of the digits sucking at it lightly. Tongue rolling over the pad.
his eyes meeting Sephiroth's to see if he could read the reactions of his much higher up superior.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 am

There was no escape as Reno seemed to have his hands all over him. The wet tongue trailed against his neck and the only thing that kept him from turning and pouring out his wrath on Reno was the fact that his grip remained tight on Zack. He could only stop one of them at a time. The was a problem, especially since they had somehow coordinated their efforts.

"Reno..." there was a growl as he felt the bulge pressed through his clothing. "That better be your weapon."

Sephiroth knew he had no hope though and even less so when Zack's lips found his fingers. The burning green met mako blue and he only hoped that they did not succeed in finding the limit of his body's tolerance. It was all because of that accursed appendage, more sensitive than most of his body. It was nothing but an annoyance. "I bet you do," the green eyes flickered and the glare landed on Zack.

Zack's mouth was warm and wet and the talented tongue traced over his skin and for a moment he was distracted from the Turk pressed against him. A Turk that he knew too well just how appreciative he was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 am

Reno opened his mouth to respond before closing it again with a smirk. "No, that would be too crude to say, even for me," he grinned, nipping Sephiroth's ear. "Come on... like you've never entertained the thought - you've certainly threatened to bend me over the desk before. Maybe I want you to do good on that threat?"

Not that there had been anything serious, or sexual, about that threat, but it was an amusing mental image that on a slow night Reno could twist to his advantage and help him have some solo fun.

Fingers traced down the General's chest. "Can you really say no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Zack couldn't help but smile at the glare Sephiroth directed his way.
With Angeal gone the only ones close enough to his age, that he could actually enjoy the company of were Seph and Reno.
He wasn't going to let Seph go down the same path as Angeal. Sephiroth was much more stronger than that.

So what better way than this to show Seph what he would be leaving behind...
Especially if he even attempted a quarter of what Angeal did to him.
"Hell I wouldn't say no..." Zack purred.

Zack drew Sephiroth's finger into his mouth more sucking on it. Sephiroth's grip didn't seem to lessen though.
But Zack would rather he dealt with the strength of Sephiroth than Reno. Not that he was weak just less mako tolerance.
Plus Reno could easily distract Sephiroth more from where he was than what Zack could do half caught in the grip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Certainly he had made that threat before but not for the reasons that Reno seemed to be thinking. "It would be easier to decapitate you in that position," there would have been a shrug but such a motion was so unlike the General. Between Reno's touch to Zack's mouth on his thumb. They were both pressed against him with one singular purpose. There was no escape from it.

The eyes flashed at Zack's assessment and Sephiroth slowly released his hold from Zack's arm. His eyes remained locked on him as he surrendered himself to the touches.

"You have one chance."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm

"I know that," Reno chuckled, his fingers swiftly working on the straps across Sephiroth's chest. "Doesn't mean that the mind can't wander, and wonder..."

He pushed the General's coat open, his tongue running over a nipple and his hands working on the belt. He glanced to Zack as he mentioned that he wouldn't say no - that was something Reno was well aware of, and he couldn't help but smirk a little as he bit into the stiffened nub of flesh.

"One chance?" He purred. "Hmm, looks like we have our work cut out for us then." He flicked the button on the leather pants and and slowly inched down the zipper. "But I'm willing to give it my all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 am

Zack smirked a little. "Heh. Well trust me when I say that, you're not gunna regret this."
Letting Reno take over the duties of the front. Zack slipped behind Seph and reached round unbuckling the coat and pulling it off.
He was careful of the wing as he did so fingers running through the feathers before hand to smooth them down.
Pulling the coat fully off, he slipped back up behind Sephiroth. Pushing the hair tot he side.
He kissed the back of his shoulder working his way across the blades fromt he non winged shoulder to the winged one.
One hand rolling down Seph's back to his ass to rub is softly. The other hand moving through the feather stroking lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Sephiroth knew he was trapped. He could not fight this despite the fact that he knew that if it came down to an actual fight he would be able to defeat them. But the truth of it was it would be unforgivable to maim, possibly kill, either of them. They were unfortunately too valuable to the company to be gotten rid of. And though he would not admit it the idea of being rid of Zack did not seem to settle well within him.

In an instant his chest was made bare and Zack had gone to his back. He was truly cornered now and green eyes blazed brightly. He hated to be trapped. Fingers flexed slightly however rather than attack another shudder made it through his spine at the contact to the feathers. Already they had found that weakness that he had not even wanted, each touch to the sensitive wings enough to send shocks of pleasure through his body.

The coat was pulled past the wing and no sooner Reno's hands were on his pants. They controlled all of this, every movement, and all he could do was feel. The zip had come down and Sephiroth reached over and grasped Reno's hair. Roughly he moved to yank him forward into a bruising kiss. More shudders passed through his spine as Zack's mouth explored his skin. The fingers brushed through the feathers once again and a snarl escaped into Reno's mouth.

Between the hand on his ass, in his feathers, and the one on his pants there was nothing left but need. Pure absolute need.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

Reno fell into him with a purr, kissing back happily. His hand cupped him through the material, gently massaging him and being plenty impressed with the length and girth of what was in his hand.

He pulled back from the kiss with a smirk, trailing his lips down the General's neck, chest and stomach, resting on his knees and inching his pants down slowly. His flicked his gaze up at him as his tongue ran a long, wet trail along his length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:59 am

Zack smirked watching Reno lick up Sephiroth's length.
His own mouth moved from the shoulder up to Seph's neck.
Zack's hand still rolling through the feathers. Slowly he pushed Sephiroth's pants down with one hand.
He knew he would pay later for this double team. Reno would only have to deal with Tseng.
Zack had to work with Seph so it would make things interesting to say the least.
He blew gently up Sephiroth's neck to behind his ear licking at the skin as he went.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

A sound emerged as Reno began to fondle him through his pants and Sephiroth's gaze locked on him as the red headed Turk descended down his body. His promise stilled him, knowing he had to allow them to do this. And if Sephiroth was honest with himself he wanted this. He wanted to feel this, to feel human just once more. The hand remained gripped in Reno's hair and tightened as the hands worked and the hot wet muscle came in contact with his cock.

Sephiroth let his head drop back, wanting nothing more than to grab Reno's head and fuck that mouth. Even with just his tongue Sephiroth was reminded all too well of the intense heat.

But there was no time to even attempt such as action as Zack's mouth traced his skin, his cock twitched against Reno's tongue as it teased and Zack continued to play with his wing. Shudders passed through his body and Sephiroth's cock throbbed in response to every touch and stroke that roamed his body and left him neediing more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 am

Reno slowly took Seph's cock into his mouth, eyes closing as he managed to take the entirety of his length. He drew back at the same speed, his tongue running along the underside as he did so, and then flicked over the head as he pulled back completely. He didn't stay away long, running his tongue over him again, his hand sliding up behind it and then holding it up a little more as his tongue went further down and ran lightly over his testicles.

He knew that it was unlikely that Seph would try to protest again, and he knew that once he relaxed he would enjoy it - he usually did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 am

Zack slipped round to Sephiroth's side, tilting his head to capture those lips in a long lingering kiss.
His fingers rolling up through the feathers then to the back of Sephiroth's shoulder.
Zack's tongue lingered through Seph's mouth, twirling round Seph's own tongue.
Fingers of his other hand trailed up and down Seph's chest, before his palm brushed over a nipple.

Watching Reno if even for a moment had got him hard.
It was hard to resist not touching Sephiroth like this, not when he could get get away with it.
Fingers tweaked a bud, while the fingers of his other hand moved of the shoulder to the base of the wing and back again.
Zack's hips rocked against Seph's side letting him know what this was really doing to his body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am

A quiet gasp escaped as the wet heat of Reno's mouth suddenly enveloped him. The lips and tongue drew him in and all that was left was a throbbing need. The mouth pulled back and muscles responded as the cool air hit his wet cock and the mouth was there again, licking him. More focused on the movements of Reno's mouth as it brought him pleasure he was taken by slight surprise when Zack's lips found his own.

Mouths crushed together and Sephiroth's tongue met Zack's as it plundered his mouth. Lips moved together with bruising strength and a small sound escaped into Zack's mouth as Reno's attention moved to his testicles. The tongue left wet trails and his cock throbbed in response to the cool air upon his wet heated skin, hard and needing more.

Sephiroth could feel the identical one that pressed against his thigh a reminder that they would indeed by taking this one chance he offered them. Hips struggled to remain still as Zack's hand teased his nipples into life and lips hungrily devoured Zack's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 am

Reno smirked and trailed his tongue over him again, gently sucking on the overly sensitive skin before running his tongue up again. The tip lightly probed the slit as he licked over it, his mouth enveloping the head again.

His hand took over the job his mouth had gladly taken as he began to stand while pressing his lips to the exposed skin of his stomach and chest, teeth lightly biting into the nipple Zack wasn't playing with, his tongue teasing it as he sucked and nipped at the hardened bud.

It was becoming more difficult to keep himself restrained by his clothing, ready to tear it all off and press his bare flesh against Seph's. He wasn't going to rush things, though. While he and Zack were clothed and Seph in a state of undress they still had the upper hand. To disrobe could cause a shift in power... even if at that stage it was unlikely that they were going to be turfed out of the General's office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Zack felt the hungry kiss against his own, and he could only press back against that mouth.
It was a boost to his ego just a little to have Sephiroth in this aroused state.
But it was also a pain when he was becoming hard at the motion as well.
The hand that toyed with the nipple slide down Seph's side to let Reno play.

It moved with soft touched down to cup Seph's ass and squeeze the flesh in his hand.
Zack hips moving and grinding up against Seph's hip.
He wouldn't be able to keep his calm for much longer in this state.
Zack wasn't even sure how this was going to work. But he knew if he couldn't Reno would make it work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 am

Sephiroth was trapped, but for one of the first times in his life he did not mind it. Reno's mouth moved over him, sucking at him as Zack's mouth pressed back against his own. He could feel the bulge in Zack's pants and his hand dropped to press his palm against it. Fingers curled slightly as his tongue rubbed against Zack's, curling around it. Reno's tongue pulled a moan from him into Zack's mouth and rubbed him through his pants. His cock twitched against Reno's tongue, his body desperate for more.

A groan emerged once Reno's mouth left his cock, the wet lips moving up his body as hands replaced it, stroking him. The double contact to his nipples had moans escaping which slowed once Zack reached down.

One hand reached up to grip Reno's hair and broke the kiss, breathes escaping through parted lips. The double assault was quickly growing to be too much for his body, needing more from them, his cock painfully hard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winging It [M][Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Winging It [M][Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2