A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 am

Reno leant into him and kissed him again with a smile, utterly exhausted. "Good, because I didn't know it but it was what I needed too."

He drew back a little and twisted to grab at the tissue on the bedside table, snagging a couple and quickly cleaning off his hand and then mopping up the slashes of semen on both their abdomens. He tossed the tissue aside and shifted closer to Seph again, his fingers running through his hair.

"I don't think I'll ever forget tonight," he sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Sephiroth shifted slightly as fingers stroked lightly down Reno's back. They ran along his spine as Reno cleaned up their bodies and then moved close. The nude body was pulled close to his own as fingers combed through the silken hair. "And when I return I will not let you forget it."

He could have lain there for the rest of his life, just holding Reno in his arms. Fingers stroked through the red hair as his chest rose and fell, nude bodies pressed against each other.

Lips pressed back as he moved close to the other's body. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Reno grinned as he was informed he wouldn't be allowed to forget it. "Mmm, promise?" He purred, slipping his arm over Seph's hip and pulling him a little closer.

He felt at peace in Seph's arms, there was nothing in the world but the two of them as they lay together, fingers running through hair and idly stroking over the other's body.

"I love you too," he smiled, brushing his lips over Seph's. "More than I could begin to explain to you."

He couldn't explain it, that was the truth. He thought that he had loved before but when it was compared to how he felt the man in his arms... it was nothing. His love for Seph eclipsed everything but the love for his daughter, and he trusted him completely in a way he had never felt he could trust another before.

He nuzzled him gently and then rest his head on his arm, looking at Seph curiously. "How come you've never done this before? You don't have to answer if it's too personal, I'm just curious." He knew how much it had taken for Seph to trust him to top, but it seemed strange to him - perhaps because it was all that he knew of sex. "I'll readily admit that I've never topped because I've never had a partner who was comfortable with it. I think in the past I've always been with men who were unhappy about their sexuality and so as long as they were on top, they were still fine. You're not like that though - you're confident with who you are, even though it can hurt at times. I knew that from the moment you didn't punch me for suggesting drinks and took me up on the invitation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm

"Promise," Sephiroth leaned against him, his body flush against Reno's as the arm wrapped around his waist. Each touch was light and his own hands moved over Reno's body, memorizing every inch of skin. Leaning forward the kisses pressed back and hands stroked Reno's back. He would never forget the sound of those words or the way they made his heart leap.

All that mattered now was Reno in his arms and the feeling that he couldn't loose this war. He couldn't put Reno in danger. The kisses were short and soft but that was all he needed, just to memorize each second. Reno rested against him and Sephiroth raised an eyebrow as soon as he asked the question.

"Well, I knew this would come eventually." Sephiroth stretched slightly, one leg tangled around Reno's. "My previous affairs were very much one time things. If they weren't they were only for a short amount of time. Not enough time to actually feel that I trusted them. To let them do this... I would have to trust them. And you are my first steady relationship. The only one I have trusted enough to do that."

Sephiroth leaned forwards and lightly nuzzled Reno. "To give someone that sort of power over me, it would take a level of trust I have felt for no one else."

Lightly he kissed the top of Reno's head. "Next awkward question?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 pm

"Any man that let you slip through his fingers is a fool," Reno chuckled softly, his fingers brushing over Seph's cheek and up into his hair. "But I'm glad they were because otherwise I wouldn't have you now, and I don't want to imagine not having you in my life."

He kissed Seph lovingly, his lips lingering a moment longer before he drew back. "I promise I will never do anything that would lose your trust," he vowed seriously. "I want out of everything in the world for our relationship to be the thing you know you can put your faith in... because I already have."

He snuggled into Seph and contemplated his question, smiling suddenly but not shifting. "Can we eat now?" He asked innocently, a beat passing before he started laughing. He sat up and little and kissed Seph briefly. "I actually survived all of today on a mug of coffee and nothing else, and my stomach is going to start pitching into the conversation if we're not careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Sephiroth leaned forward and he shifted his head to nuzzle against Reno's hand. He pressed against it and slowly returned the kiss. He lightly nuzzled against him, kissing once again. "I know I can believe in this."

Fingers reached up and curled through Reno's, kissing him again. A breath was released as he nuzzled back against him. Fingers stroked over Reno's and pulled him close. Slowly he managed a smile. "I guess I better let you eat, can't have you starving."

He pressed back into the kiss and slowly released Reno, all too aware that his diet of the day had been nearly the same. Toast in the morning and part of a cup of coffee, and right now they would get food enough. Shifting away Sephiroth let a sigh escape and pushed himself up into a sitting position. "We have all of tonight so eat now. We can't be upsetting your stomach."

Shifting slightly he pulled Reno into his lap. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Reno straddled his lap and wrapped his arms around Seph's neck with a smile. "I'm never going to tire of hearing it," he sighed happily, kissing him lightly. "I love you too, Seph. Thank you for trusting me - for trusting us."

He settled in Seph's arms for a while before pulling back and grabbing the tray, carefully manoeuvring it between them and onto the bed where he had lain a few moments previous. He grabbed a handful of dinosaur nuggets and picked out one out of his hand with a grin.

"Rawr?" He made the dinosaur walk across the air and hovered it near Seph's lips. "I know, it's not steak but I'll do that tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

"As long as I will be getting it I will not complain," Reno was pressed into his arms as he took a slow bite from it and pulled back. Fingers lightly caressed Reno's hip and fingers trailed through his hair. A small sigh escaped. He would take advantage of this, this moment with him. "Am I supposed to feed you?"

After three months it felt normal to be like this with Reno. The military man was gone, and all that mattered was loving Reno for a long as time allowed him. Lightly fingers traced over Reno's back and he held him close.

"How did I ever get so lucky?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm

"Hmm, I can feed us both I think," he grinned, popping the rest of the dinosaur into his own mouth. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feel of Seph's fingers trailing over his skin, opening them again as he swallowed the food and offered another to Seph.

"I think maybe the fates knew that you would need someone to help you through the coming trials and they sent me to love you?" He mused, nibbling on a nugget himself. "And if that sounds too flowery and poetic then... it's all a coincidence and seeing as we frequent the same route almost every day it's a wonder we didn't meet until we did, but it was inevitable that we would."

He mused his own answers before shaking his head. "Nah, I prefer the first - gives me some kind of glowing gift from heaven thing going on," he chuckled. "Maybe I'll start wearing a halo and flowing robes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

The next one was taken, chewing and swallowing the nugget. "I'm almost wishing it would have happened before. My dry spell would have been considerably shorter." Fingers lightly moved over Reno's back as he held him close. "How about we just skip the halo and robes. Nothing would be preferred."

Sephiroth gave a light sigh as he nuzzled back against Reno's neck.

His hands were constantly on him, never wanting to stop touching him. Everything felt real as long as he was right there in his arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

"Mister Crescent are you insinuating that I'm just here for the sex?" He exclaimed in mock shock, his arms going around his neck with a smirk. "I don't think I could settle for just that..." He caught him in a kiss. "... I have grown far too fond of you."

He leant back and put what was left of his nugget in his mouth and chewed with a smirk. "I know that's not what you meant before you worry I thought you were serious," he chuckled, taking up one of the oven chips and tapping it against Seph's lips. "And I agree, I wish we had met sooner, but maybe if we had we wouldn't be here now - so I have to be thankful for how things are, not how they could have been... especially as there's nothing I would change about this."

He chewed a chip. "Well, other than the obvious... And I should have salted these... Ah well."

He ate a few more chips, his stomach starting to feel a little friendlier towards him. "Now - going back to the robes... If I was always naked then you'd never get to undress me - and you'd get used to it, so you wouldn't enjoy it as much any more. Face it, clothing is a good thing because you get to take it off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 am

Fingers traced over Reno's jaw as he returned the soft kiss. Sephiroth wasn't sure when things had changed so much. When exactly it had become normal to sit naked in the bed eating and talk like a pair of star-crossed lovers. Fingers lightly gracing over Reno's back. He pressed close to him and took the chip between his teeth, taking it. "You should have, but they'll survive with just this. Their cholesterol is probably already beyond safe levels."

Sephiroth enjoyed this, these quiet moments with time to enjoy Reno's company.

"True, I wouldn't want anyone else looking at you," Sephiroth leaned forward as he nuzzled lightly against Reno's neck. Slowly he kissed the skin as he held the man in his arms. With any hope the boys would stay busy for the rest of the night. And if they didn't... they deserved what they got as he was certain all three knew what it meant that they had not eaten with them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 am

"My cooking isn't so bad to be killing them," Reno retorted, nipping Seph's shoulder. "If anything I've gotten their cholesterol down in the last couple of months, but then lord knows what they eat when we're out of sight."

He ran his fingers through Seph's hair as lips found his neck, his eyes closing with a smile. "Jealous?" he teased lightly. "You needn't be. This," he wiggled in Seph's lap a little, "is only for you. For your eyes - and hands - only. Anyone trying to touch your property is in for a world of pain before you even get to them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 am

Lightly Sephiroth ran his fingers lightly over Reno's ass and pressed another kiss to Reno's neck. "Good. I wouldn't want anyone getting any ideas. I don't share."

A soft sigh escaped as for a moment he forgot about the food, far more focused on Reno in his arms. Arms held him close to his body and he nuzzled against him. It would be difficult the next morning, even leaving Reno's arms when all he wanted to do was hold him close.

A soft breath escaped against his neck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 am

Reno hands ran down Seph's back and then returned up to his neck. "Neither do I," he agreed with a smirk, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "Though I promise to be good and just... maim them a little... if they try."

He held Seph against him, his head lightly resting on the silver hair. He was content to stay as they were but his stomach was telling him differently. He glanced over to the tray and gave a grin as an idea came to him.

"We need to eat, but we could make it... interesting?" He purred in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 am

Sephiroth should have known by now that whenever that smirk appeared it was dangerous, though somehow he seemed to keep forgetting. "And what do you propose?"

He should have known, should have thought, but it seemed that he didn't. No, he never suspected anything. Sephiroth held Reno within his arms, his breath warm against his ear. He would wait to see exactly what Reno had planned out.

Slowly Sephiroth dropped his head and nipped at Reno's neck once again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 am

Reno purred as the teeth nipped at his neck, momentarily distracted from his thought but it was still there when he came to his senses. He reached out and grabbed the bottle of fudge and the bottle of chocolate syrup with the same hand, holding them up.

"Choose your flavour," he grinned. "They've got a pretty controlled nozzle so we're not going to get too messy, I shouldn't think... And if it does... well... you have a shower in your en suite, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 am

Sephiroth drew back as he eyed the two bottles for a moment. He had no doubt that this would be messy and outside of Reno his previous stints were usually in the bathroom of whatever bar or a cheap motel, some even in the locker room within the military bases. Though just the idea of licking either syrup off Reno's entire body awakened his body once again.

He reached out and took the chocolate before leaning forward. "Of course I do," one hand reached down and grasped Reno's hip.

He leaned forward and slowly Reno's ear was taken between his teeth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 am

Reno gave a deep purr as the teeth sank into him again and his hips were pulled into Seph's body. "Then if we get too messy then we can enjoy lathering each other up and sponging each other down," he chuckled huskily.

He put the fudge sauce down and took the chocolate from Seph's hand, flicking the top open with his thumb. "Well then... how about we start.... here." He turned the bottle upside down and draw a thin line up his thigh - the only place easily available at the moment.

"I taste good already, but I'm sure I go with chocolate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 am

Sephiroth shifted his position and pinned Reno against the bed. Moving slowly he kissed down Reno's body and pried his legs apart. A happy purr was released as Sephiroth lowered his mouth. Starting at the end closest to his knee. A happy sound escaped and the tip of his tongue darted out. The tip drew up, licking up his thigh. "Indeed you do."

His tongue trailed over the leg again, licking at him.

"If dessert is always like this I may need it more often."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Reno purred as the tongue traced up his thigh. "I think I'd like to be dessert more often so we might be able to come to an agreement on this," he chuckled.

He pushed himself up on one elbow and drew a wiggly line from the left of his belly button to right nipple, circling around it. "Just remember you have to follow the line exactly," he grinned, looking down at Seph. "Don't worry, you can get your revenge with the fudge sauce."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 pm

The green eyes flickered up and slowly Sephiroth moved and slid his tongue over the skin. The tip slid across the chocolate line, short licks moved against the line, taking in the sweet sauce. His body was slowly waking up and he licked at him. The tongue curled slightly and moved slowly, circling the nipple. Hands pressed against the bed as a breath escaped.

His body was waking up quickly with each touch, tasting Reno's skin in combination with the sweet chocolate.

"I think I would much rather this sunday."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

Reno's eyes slipped closed with a smile as Seph's tongue ran over his skin. It hadn't taken much for the recognisable twinge in his groin to begin and he could feel that it was the same for Seph.

He opened his eyes with a smirk and tilted his head to one side, drawing a line from below his collarbone and up the side of his neck.

"Who'd have thought I'd enjoy literally being dessert?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:30 am

Slowly Sephiroth moved and his tongue trailed lightly over the line. Some of the chocolate was left after the initial run and Sephiroth turned to suck at the skin. He moved up along the line, licking and sucking at the chocolate along his skin. He ran his fingers lightly along Reno's hip as he shift slightly to reach a more comfortable position.

There was another final lick as he purred, pulling away slightly.

"My favorite type."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 am

Reno gave a soft moan, desperately wishing he could put his arms around Seph and keep him there longer, but one hand was keeping him from falling and the other from coating the bed in chocolate sauce.

He gently pushed Seph back as he sat up more, the next line going from a small pool in his palm and up over his wrist to the pit of his elbow. It wasn't going to stay on him for long if he wasn't careful but he was willing to risk the drips.

"Would sir care for more dessert?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next