FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Reno clamped his lips around him, sucking a little more gently now and his hand stroking slower to coax every drop out of him. He swallowed it easily and when there was no more he slowly drew his mouth back, his hand following it up as it gently squeezed him. His tongue gave a final, careful lick over the head to clean up any last trace of his climax before sitting back on his heels with a smile.

Slowly he got to his feet, his legs protesting a little at how long they had been in the kneeling position. He leant over Seph and gently kissed him, his fingers running though his hair.

Nothing needed to be said yet, the moment was enough.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Sephiroth's softening cock slid from Reno's mouth and Sephiroth pulled him close as he lifted himself. His own fingers stroked through Reno's hair as a breath escaped against Reno's lips, just holding him close. Lightly Sephiroth tilted his head to rest his forehead against Reno's.

One hand moved to grasp Reno's hip and he pulled him close to his body.

Lightly fingers over that hip as he continued to stroke Reno's hair. This was what mattered, having Reno in his arms. With that he could forget everything that was coming.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Reno leant into him with a contented sigh, his lips seeking Seph's again. "Consider that a prelude," he murmured softly, pushing him back on the bed and straddling him, his lips moving down to his neck. "I am far from finished with you."

Kissed trailed down his neck and over his collarbone before his lips slid to a nipple, light and teasing kisses and licks given to the nub of flesh. He nuzzled across his chest to the other, paying it the same attention before lightly sinking his teeth in.

He shifted up again and claimed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Sephiroth felt his back hit the bed as Reno moved over him. The hand moved to grasp Reno's ass as the mouth moved his body. Fabric rubbed against bare skin and Sephiroth was filled by the need to strip them off however pinned beneath Reno's body he had lost the access to his clothes. A quiet gasp escaped as Sephiroth pulled him close.

The teeth lightly nipped and as the lips moved up he hungrily claimed them. One hand at the back of Reno's neck he pulled him down into the embrace.

Sephiroth's free hand wandered over Reno's clothed ass as he pushed up against him. Bodies moved together, fingers buried in Reno's hair. Lips parted as Sephiroth moved back against his body.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Reno drew back and sat carefully on Seph's thighs, his fingers working on his own shirt and slowly unbuttoning it. His eyes never left Seph's as the material fell away and was dropped off of the bed. He slid back and onto the floor, nudging off his shoes and undoing his jeans, sliding the material off of his body and casting it aside. His socks quickly followed suit and he climbed on top of Seph again, pressing his bare skin against Seph's with a purr.

His cock was rock solid but he ignored it, more interested in touching and feeling Seph, in kissing him and being against him. That need could wait for now and would be seen to soon enough, he knew.

"You are so beautiful," he purred, nuzzling his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Sephiroth watched Reno's actions, the quick strip of his clothing to reveal his nude body. He felt the pounding of his heart continue as the touches continued. Hips moved against each others along with bodies and Sephiroth pushed back against Reno. The hand dropped from Reno's ass and reached down to stroke him. The strokes were long, trailing over Reno's cock.

His hand held Reno close and he smirked in response. "And all yours," Sephiroth reached to press his lips to Reno's.

"I want you to do something before I leave."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Reno pressed into the touch with a soft gasp, leaning into the kiss with with a contented groan. No one had ever touched him the way that Seph could, every stroke electrifying him.

"Anything for you," he replied breathlessly, his forehead resting against Seph's. "And the fact you have your hand wrapped around me has nothing to do with that reply."

He gave a soft chuckle and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 am

Sephiroth continued to stroke him as the short kisses were pressed back. "Reno, before I leave I want to feel you inside me."

Hips moved back against Reno's as he continued to stroke him. The kisses were pressed back again and again. He just needed to touch him, feel him in his arms. He moved as the hand tightened, moving over his cock. The fingers rubbed over his tip before rubbing back down his length. Slowly he nipped at his neck, shuddering slightly with each touch.

"You don't need to do it now."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:20 am

Reno's cheeks flushed as crimson as his hair at what seemed like such a simple request - had it not been that Reno had never topped. He had always managed to attract the sort of men that wanted the redhead beneath them - and only ever beneath them. He had learnt very early on that to even suggest a role reversal was laughable and had never given it a thought as something to broach when with Seph.

"Seph, I..." He sat up a little, his cheeks still flushed. "I've never... topped before. Well, clearly with Jess," he added quickly, realising that it wasn't the complete truth. "But never with another man. I've never been with someone who wanted me to."

He was finding it increasingly hard to not look away as he admitted it.

"I want to, though," he said softly. "I just don't know if I'd be any good."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am

Sephiroth reached over and took Reno's hand. "And I have never bottomed."

He wouldn't force it if Reno was not ready, but he wanted this. He wanted Reno to own him completely, especially if he was moving in after his return. "You don't have to do this if you aren't comfortable with it."

Sephiroth shifted slightly and grasped Reno's jaw as he pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Pulling back slightly he nuzzled against hi neck. "I want you to be comfortable with this."

Arms wrapped around him and pressed a kiss to his jaw. "I trust you Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am

Reno smiled and kissed him softly. "I trust you too," he replied wholeheartedly, squeezing his hand as he raised it to his lips and kissed down his palm and wrist. "And I want to - I want to with you."

The thought of being the first to be intimate in that way with Seph erased any doubts from his mind. "We want something that our minds can cling to while we're apart, no matter what happens... and I think more than anything these firsts will stay with us. Even if we can't remember anything else."

He shifted back and pulled Seph up to sitting, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly. "When you're ready, just tell me," he purred softly. "Let me show you how you make me feel when you move inside of me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 am

Sephiroth held him close, returning the kisses as fingers buried in his hair. "Then do it now," he murmured as he took Reno's hand. Fingers moved over Reno's cock and then released it. His nerves seemed shattered, just that he wanted to feel this. He wanted to feel him. Leaning back he pulled Reno on top of him.

Fingers moved down his body as he felt Reno's body against his own.

"And I know you need this now."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 am

"That's the effect you have on me," he chuckled softly. "Technically you just have to walk into the room, but when you moan like you did..."

He purred and kissed him again, his mind quickly whirring at the best way for him to lay as he prepped him. "We'll have to take prepping slowly... the best way for you to lay would be on your front - so you don't cramp up." He nuzzled his neck gently. "When you're ready we can have you roll over, I want to see you when we do this."

He sat up a little again, pulling a pillow over. "If we put this under your hips it's easier for us all... and stops you getting uncomfortable," he added with a slight smirk. He slipped from his lap and sat on the bed next to him, leaning down and kissing him again. "If you change your mind at any time you just have to say, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Sephiroth shifted to press the kiss back and his hand dropped once again to grace over Reno's cock before he pulled away. Each kiss was short but the fact that they were going to do this seemed to echo through his mind and body. Fingers combed through Reno's hair as he pulled him close to his body. "Reno, don't worry."

Fingers moved over his jaw and he shifted slightly, moving onto his stomach as Reno moved from him.

"I want this Reno."

He did, even if the nervousness was eating at him he truly wanted this. He wanted to feel Reno inside of him, to be completely own by him. A slow sigh escaped. "Reno, I'm ready."

If his lover had to be assured that this was what he wanted he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Reno moved to the bedside table, opening the drawer and pulling out the tube of lube, sitting on the bed beside Seph's hips. He gently ran his hand over his back, letting Seph get used to Reno being behind him in a way he hadn't been since he gave him a massage what seemed forever ago.

His hand wandered to curve of his buttocks, gently massaging the flesh to give Seph the time to adjust again. He wasn't going to rush this, he was going to take his time and make sure that his lover was completely comfortable at all stages.

He squeezed a small amount of lube onto his fingertip and slid it between his buttocks, his finger gently brushing over the ring of muscles but not moving to penetrate them. "It's a bit cold at first but you get used to it," he said softly, gently stroking him with the slick fingertip. He wanted to make sure that Seph was relaxed at him just touching him there before moving any further forward.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Sephiroth was very aware of the basic touches to expect, having completed them himself so many times. It was a practiced ritual except for now their roles were reversed, both now in the unknown. The touch was gentle, stroking over his spine, though military training inside of him rebelled at being touched when he couldn't see the other. The cool gel came in contact with heated muscles and despite trying to force his body not to muscles tensed in response to the touch to those muscles that no one had gotten near.

It had been automatic and Sephiroth tried to focus in order to calm his breathing and as the strokes continued his body began to relax under the ministration.

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Reno leant up and kissed the top of his head softly, knowing that this wasn't easy for him even if he did want it. He drew his finger back and put more lube on it, coating the digit thoroughly.

"It'll sting a little for a moment, but it passes quickly." He felt that needed to talk him through it, let him know what was coming. "It feels strange at first, so try not to tense too much - that's how you get hurt."

His finger slid back to where it was, stroking him again until he was sure that Seph was ready, his finger angling and very carefully penetrating him. He paused to let him adjust before he began to slowly press the finger in further.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Sephiroth had managed to force his body to relax and his head dropped as he drew in a breath. His cock twitched back to life slowly, able to feel that finger as it stroked him in a place that no one had dared touch. Even the one night stands never attempted, seeming to be aware that he would not let just anyone do this. The tip began to slowly push into his body, his body reacting to the intrusion.

Slowly Sephiroth forced his body to relax, the feeling unusual, an intrusion that was unfamiliar and at first his body wanted to say unwelcome.

The finger pushed deeper into his as his body relaxed, each breath deep as the finger made its way completely into his body.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Reno gave a proud and relieved smile at how well Seph was taking it - too many freaked out at the slightest intrusion and didn't take the time to realise that it wasn't as bad as they thought it was, and definitely didn't give it time enough to realise how pleasurable it could be.

He carefully drew his finger back, stroking inside of him as he did, wanting to gauge now where his prostate was (it was a different thing entirely to know how to find your own) for later reference.

He stopped before his finger withdrew completely, pressing it back in again. Either Seph would tell him to move on or he'd feel that Seph was relaxed enough for another finger - there was no hurry, and the sensation of the tight heat around his digit wasn't something that he was going to get tired of enjoying any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

The finger rubbed against the muscles, a slight thrust of it into his body. The breath was shallow as he pressed against the bed, feeling the thrust again. His body physically relaxed with each thrust.

"Go," Sephiroth said as a breath escaped. He shuddered as the pleasure consumed him. Nails lightly dragged over the sheets as he instinctively pressed back against the finger. The unusual feeling was gone, his body now wanting this.

He wanted this. He wanted to feel Reno inside of him, to finally be owned completely by one man.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Reno chuckled softly and dipped his head down, nipping his buttock lightly as he withdrew the finger completely. He applied more lube to it and the one next to it, slipping the first finger in again and then carefully inserting the second.

He kept both fingers together as he slid them further inside of him, slowly separating them when they were fully inserted. He was very concious of what he was doing, making absolutely sure to be stretching him out as slowly as possible to avoid tearing. It was the most unromantic part of the process when it was thought about in the technical sense, but the amount of care and attention it took was all that ever really registered with him.

He hoped Seph was the same.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Sephiroth groaned as he felt the finger leave his body only for the second one to slide into the first. He shuddered slightly as the fingers pushed into him. It was tighter, the initial pressure replaced by the slight pain. It was gentle though, the caress against his tight muscles. His silver hair fell around him as he panted, feeling his fingers pushed and then fingers clenched as they brushed against something deep inside of his body.

Each stroke was gentle and loving, his body treated as if it were fragile, each stroke inside his body reminding him of how much he wanted this man.

Sephiroth shuddered as he nodded, a hint that he was ready for the stretching.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

"Let me know if I hurt you, okay?"

Reno pulled his fingers back about half way and carefully prised them apart. His other hand gently stroked over the small of his back and his side, not sure how to reassure him as he stretched him open. It wasn't all that pleasant but as long as it was done carefully it didn't take too long at all

It was getting harder to stay restrained, he was at the point of being desperate to slip inside of him but he wasn't going to harm him from impatience. It would take as long as it took, and not a moment sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm

The initial tightness were turned to slight pain as the fingers stretched, widening him apart. Reno bumped that spot in him again and fingers tightened into the sheets. A shaky breath was taken and Sephiroth pushed back. He was ready for the third, his body growing accustomed and wanting more.

He wanted to feel him inside of him, to be owned by him.

"I'm alright Reno," he murmured and reached back to stroke his hair. He wanted him, wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Reno leant into the hand with a smile, nuzzling his wrist. "Can't blame me for not wanting to hurt you," he purred softly.

The two fingers were removed and three were lubed, and one by one they were pressed into him, stroking inside of him and gradually stretching him out. His cock twitched in anticipation, it betraying the sense of impatience that still grew and that he worked to quell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next