FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healin(g) [Closed][M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 am

There was no sound as Sephiroth pulled his arm back and turned away. "To battle you is pointless," he said without bothering to turn back. "We would waste our strength battling each other, strength that should be rather used instead against our enemies."

Nothing else was said to the young remnant as Sephiroth stepped forward and strode back towards his own room.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

Kadaj gave a soft growl and vanished from where he stood, reappearing in front of Sephiroth with a scowl.

"Cowering here and waiting for someone to have an idea of how to defeat her is more of a waste," he spat. "And you - you're as weak and pathetic as the rest of them now that you have stripped her power from you. It's not that you think it would be a waste - you're a warrior, you know that to keep your skills sharp you must keep using them. No, you're afraid that a mere shadow of your being could possibly defeat you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 am

Faster than a blink of an eye the Buster Sword was out and Sephiroth moved forward to press the edge against Kadaj's throat. There was no warning, not this time, and only self control had stopped him from intending to follow through and remove the remnant's head from his shoulders. No look of anger or malice across his features, but the remnant chose to challenge him.

He nearly could have sighed at dealing with this irrational child lashing out at him.

"Kadaj, do you think you know better than any? You are a child, nothing more, with less of a life then even the children here. You know nothing of life or this world, and that is why you shall always lose. I would sooner be without her power than her slave, or do you presume she will allow you to do as you will without repercussion?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 am

"A child with your strengths, and your power, and more than enough of your memories echoing in the back of my mind," Kadaj reminded him, not even flinching at the weapon being pressed against him. "And a child with her strengths, and her power and her knowledge of this world."

He sighed and ducked under the Buster Sword, stepping back though he knew the reach of the weapon was still an issue.

"You think so little of me and yet I have done none of the things you are so ashamed of," he continued with a shake of his head. "Why is it that you consider me any less of a person than you are? What gives you the right to look down on me? I didn't ask for my existence, any more than you did."

His fingers traced the shard around his neck. "I already know my repercussions for crossing her, I already bear them." His hand dropped, fingers twitching ever so slightly. "You have nothing to threaten me with, and yet my very existence seems to threaten you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 am

Sephiroth stepped forward to move past Kadaj as he twisted the Buster Sword around to re-secure it to his back. He remembered Angeal's complaints about teenagers thinking they knew everything, that they didn't need their elder's advice. He had been complaining about the young cadets, but Sephiroth could not help but remember it and how it seemed to be so apt for the current situation.

Yazoo had not been nearly that difficult during his time with him. No, he had just followed and had done what he was told. But Kadaj was another place completely.

A sigh escaped as he turned back towards Kadaj. "You will know when I am threatening you Kadaj."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:26 am

"What purpose would there be to threatening me?" Kadaj shrugged, flicking his eyes to look over his shoulder at Sephiroth before turning to look at him. "I fear neither you or death - I have known both already."

He took a step closer to the General, looking at him with no hint of arrogance or posturing. "I fear only what it is that you fear - that I will always be this dark, angry person with no capacity to truly understand those around me... and forever being alone for it."

He sighed and shook his head. "You had a life before the rage, and people that care for you even now... I'm know nothing but the rage, and I am alone - and I don't expect you to pity me, or sympathise with me - just understand that I know. Understand and stop looking at me like I'm a child who talks of things that he couldn't possibly comprehend. Even your loathing is more tolerable than that."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am

Fear, it was something he would never outwardly accept that was visible in himself. It was expected for him to be without any, but Kadaj was uncomfortably close to the truth. He didn't understand how to deal with Kadaj. Angeal had always been there, he had understood him and that was what had kept him calm for so many years. Angeal was always better with people than he had ever been, though strict and unrelenting about honor he understood.

In the worst of his rages he had been the one to calm the storm, and even the one to keep peace between Genesis and him.

"Kadaj, this rage is not all there is. Already you have shown you know fear, pain, desire..."

He didn't even know if what he was saying was right. He didn't know the first thing about encouraging others. While SOLDIER taught him battle, war, science, and so many other things they never had desired to teach him how to face other humans. A few gave him a chance, those few managed to get close. "It will take work, but you can be human," Sephiroth reached back for the Buster Sword and brought it forward. Fingers ran along the edge.

"The original master of this sword was to one who showed that to me."

It was weird, uncomfortable saying these things.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 am

Kadaj gave a small smile and ran his hand over the sword. "Angeal," he chuckled softly, pausing as he realised how odd it must have sounded for him to know. "When I came back he was the one who found me, took me in. Sometimes he would forget that I wasn't you... but he was good to me. Fed me, clothed me."

He pulled his hand away before he left too many oils on the metal. "He disappeared one night, I don't know where he is now." The smile came back. "He would say that if I stopped hating you for five seconds that I might actually learn to tolerate you." His eyes flicked up to Seph's. "He seemed a little soft for a SOLDIER but I think he was getting used to be alive again. He talked about honour a lot... somehow it felt familiar when he did."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 am

Angeal... So he had been returned to the planet, the same as himself and Genesis. He had not seen him but Kadaj had met him. "Angeal was a very dear friend a long time ago. Everything was about honor and pride, that was what really mattered. This blade, he rarely used it. He always would say use brought about wear, tear, and rust, that that was the greatest waste."

The Buster Sword was brought back and replaced once again. It always felt heavy, unusual, but for now it would do. Once he obtained a weapon that he could use it would be returned as it should be.

However it was useless to reminisce about the past, it helped no one in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 am

Kadaj raised an eyebrow as he watched Sephiroth replace the sword. "Wouldn't not using a weapon for it's purpose be more of a waste?" he queried, confused. "A sword can be cared for, cleaned and polished... You should never take away something's reason for existence... That is more of a waste."

He held his hand out and Souba appeared, materializing from nothingness. He carefully removed the sheath and tilted the blade to the light, the small nicks and scrapes from wear and tear highlighted as he moved it. "She may not be perfect any more, but to me the imperfections make her more beautiful. Perfection and purity exist only in infants - in anyone or anything else it is a lack of experience."

It was clear that he had a great deal of respect for his weapon, and cared for it more, and it was that realisation of what it meant to him that made his cheeks suddenly flush at the realisation of how Sephiroth must feel without his own weapon, and here he was showing him the twin blades forged in the same manner and style of his lost Masamune.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think."

He had never used that word before, he didn't even think he knew what it had meant before it fell from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 am

"I told him much the same."

Sephiroth's gaze locked on Kadaj as his own weapon was brought out. His own weapon had been removed from his soul, unable to wield it. The style was similar to his own, and the sting was very familiar. She had torn from him his power as well as a piece of his soul. Being unable to wield his own blade, that had been the deepest stab into his soul.

As the blush moved across Kadaj's cheeks Sephiroth held out a hand. "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 am

Kadaj opened his mouth and then closed it again, the blush deepening ever so slightly. It wasn't that he was just handing his weapon over, but a piece of himself too.

Fluidly he changed how he held the sword, his hand behind the hilt and the blades upright and facing himself. It was not only etiquette but a sign of trust and respect - and the only answer to the question he was able to muster.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 am

The blush became darker but Sephiroth understood. The rage that had controlled his mind when she had dared touch Masamune was very clear in his mind, lifted up and used against him. The memory disrupted the calm interior for a moment before it was shoved back. Sephiroth reached out and his fingers wrapped the hilt. The arm remained still as the green eyes focused for a moment on Kadaj.

Sephiroth watched the reactions closely on the teens face.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm

There was an involuntary sharp intake of breath as Sephiroth's fingers closed themselves around the hilt, Kadaj's eyes fluttering closed for a moment as he regained his composure and slowly loosened his grip.

Once certain that it was safely held in Sephiroth's hand he withdrew his own completely, both now gripping the sheath as he tried to calm whatever it was that had welled inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Once the hand released it Sephiroth flipped the edge of the blade towards his body though for a moment watched the reaction from Kadaj. A critical eye moved over the blades as he took in the view of the imperfections. No matter how one cared for their blade there would always be damage over time. His own was the same, after many years of use. Even if one created an exact replica a true master knew their blade, every inch of it.

It had been the same with his own, and to have it used against him was like a chunk of his soul had been ripped loose by her.

The gloved fingers ran along the smooth metal, taking in the feel and texture of it. It was a good blade, and well cared for.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Kadaj was totally still as Sephiroth examined the weapon, his eyes never leaving Souba to look to the man's expressions - he would hear his opinion he was sure and so it meant he needn't feel guilty about solely concentrating on how his sword was handled.

His breath stopped as the blade was touched, a barely visible shudder going through him. He bit his lip lightly, forcing himself to take slow, calming breaths.

He swallowed hard, remembering now why he never let another touch Souba in that way.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Sephiroth's ears caught the sound of the swallow and the slightly quickened breathing. His clinical mind focused on that as the gloved fingers ran along the cutting edge as if to test the sharpness though his eyes remained trained on Kadaj, watching for his reaction. If the sudden thought had been correct he knew he would see proof of it. It would be an unusual contact, perhaps even another level to bonding with a weapon.

His face remained impassive however his eyes never left Kadaj as his fingers ran against the edge towards the tip.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

With another shuddering breath he squeezed his eyes closed, knowing that if this continued there was no way he would hide the affect it was having in any case - and with each deliberate touch he was sure that Sephiroth had already discovered it.

He didn't know why it happened, other than the weapon being a part of himself - but it didn't happen to anyone else, that he knew of. It never happened in combat (thankfully), only when a person was paying attention to it as Sephiroth was now.

Slowly he opened his eyes and lifted them to Sephiroth's, the haze of lust already clear in his look.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm

The way Kadaj breathed, the look in his eyes, they made it very clear as to the effect it was having on his body. Sephiroth's fingers moved along it, tracing down the cool metal. His thumb and forefinger were placed on the outside edge of either blade and then moved back up from the hilt along the curve of it. The green eyes were unblinking as his palm moved against the cutting edge, smoothly rubbing across it.

"Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 pm

"Interesting?" He chuckled weakly, trying to bring his breath into check again. "That's a word for it, yes."

Each caress of the blades strengthened the feeling inside of him, his body starting to physically react to what was already mentally taking it's toll.

Unable to stop himself he pushed Sephiroth against the wall, hungrily pressing his lips to the General's, his hand taking control of the sword again, pulling it from his grasp and sheathing it behind his back and gripping it tighter to dissipate it back to within him. He hadn't expected every touch to then resonate through him again, softly moaning at the sensations and wrapping his arms around Sephiroth's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm

The retaliation had been expected however then the lips pressed against his own. The arms clung to him as Sephiroth leaned down to deepen the kiss even further. One hand was placed on Kadaj's back lightly as he held the young remnant. He knew what he had been playing with, and perhaps if he continued this he could forget about Zack's kiss. It had just been one kiss, and certainly it was no different than any other.

He wanted to know if it would be any different, if it had just been because it had been so long. He wanted to tell himself that it was just that.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Kadaj pressed against him more, knowing his arousal was painfully obvious to them both at this point and hoping that something would be done about it - Sephiroth had given him this predicament and he was going to have to help come to a reasonable conclusion too.

He drew back from the kiss, lips still parted and his breath ragged. He wasted no time in sliding a head down over Sephiroth's chest and to his wrist, grabbing it as he moved away to go to his bedroom mere steps away.

There was no saying no at this point - Kadaj wasn't going to let him if he even tried.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 am

Sephiroth's breathing was a little rough as the young remnant grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the bedroom. He knew what it meant, that Kadaj would not give him a choice. It would be a pity that the remnant would probably be disappointed, it had been a very long time since he had last had sex with anyone. It had never really mattered, just something pleasurable to do. He still remembered conversations with Angeal though, about it being something you do with the one you love. Then it was special.

Once they reached the room Sephiroth stepped forward and grasped Kadaj's chin.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

To Kadaj it mattered little whether it was mind blowing or not - he needed the stimulation and it wasn't something he could do alone to quench that need within him; it had to be Sephiroth.

His hand was on the doorknob when the General took a hold of his chin, the teen's eyes flicking up to his face. He had no disillusion about what this was, and he had no need for it to be anything more than the physical intimacy.

For a moment, though, he was worried that Sephiroth might walk away in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 am

Sephiroth dropped the hand from Kadaj's chin and it moved to his arm. He gripped it tightly before he gave a yank to motion him to the bed before he released it. He pulled the other arm back to hint at him to release it. He would give Kadaj what he wanted, and perhaps in the process he could find out whether or not that kiss with Zack had been special. Why he couldn't get it out of his mind.

"Get on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healin(g) [Closed][M]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next