FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healin(g) [Closed][M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 am

Sephiroth nodded as he reached out and took the folders from Tseng. He had rejoined SOLDIER less than twenty-four hours previous and already Rufus had him doing paperwork. Perhaps dying had been a relief, or at least a relief from this brand of hell. "Kadaj had a need, I fulfilled it, nothing more."

He turned away from him for a moment. It had been a long time ago, so certainly there would be no problems, would there?

Things had happened, he had been committed to his job, and then Nibelheim happened.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 am

"A need.." Tseng frowned then shook his head with a growl. "You're still as clueless as ever, aren't you, Seph." He said, opening the door to Kadaj's room and walking in without waiting for an answer.

"Kadaj?" He called out, looking for the silver boy
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 am

"If you're after the hairbrush it's too late - I've used it and I don't share," he replied, emerging from the bathroom, still only in the pants. "You'll have to excuse my state of undress but there was a mishap with the rest of my clothing."

His eyes flicked to the pile of material that had once been a shirt and waistcoat and sighed, finally looking up at Tseng. "There's nothing I can tell you that you don't already know about Jenova," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed. He assumed that was why the TURK had walked in uninvited.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 am

Tseng looked Kadaj over, this was the boy who'd tortured him.. brutally.. but now he seemed so young, so fragile. "I'm not here about, Jenova" He said simply. "I'm here about Sephiroth, namely his actions.. or inactions towards your feelings." He left those words hang.. let Kadaj make of them as he wished and asked the questions that he wished.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 am

Sephiroth blinked for a moment in response to that. Not many would say something like that, only Tseng. Sephiroth's hand dropped to the side as he walked down the hall. He shut his eyes as he walked towards the room. Silently he opened the door and shut it behind him. There wasn't even a glance towards his roommate and placed the file down as he sat in the single chair and paged through the files.

Eyes shut as a sigh escaped.

He still couldn't sort anything out in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 am

Kadaj looked away with a sigh. "It shouldn't bother me, and yet it does. He already thought very little of me and now probably thinks less... and I shouldn't be surprised. I know him better than I know myself and still..."

He flopped back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with a sigh. "This human thing is exhausting. So many thoughts and feelings that are an extreme inconvenience to my existence."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am

Tseng, if he was anyone else, would be chuckling softly right about now.. but he wasn't, he was Tseng, TURK leader and in control of his actions. Carefully he set his folders down on a nearby surface and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sephiroth doesn't do anything idly, especially if it's something he doesn't want to do in the first place." He started to explain, then remembered that the kid probably already knew what Seph was like, inside and out.

"Do not let it bother you, Kadaj.. you are not the first he's done this too and you won't be that last." Tseng shrugged lightly. "Being human is a pain in the ass, but it has it's benefits as well.. you'll come to see that soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 am

"After his own disastrous first time he used to be a little kinder when it was someone else's. Not enough that he remembers it so easily... he doesn't remember his humane moments so readily."

Kadaj sat up again, crossing one leg under the other. "I think I feel more foolish than anything else... and considering I can't name half the things I feel..." He snorted softly at the idea that being human had any benefits. "Right now all being human has done for me is cripple me with things I don't need to think or feel. Things were much simpler before."

He stopped and looked to Tseng, frowning a little. "Before... it wasn't personal. You stood between me and my directive... but I am... sorry?" He frowned a little more. "I think that's the word for this."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 am

Zack had been lying face first into his pillow of his bed.
Rufus has changed the dinky piece of shit, to a larger double bed like it was some kind of sick twisted joke.
It had been a kiss, one he had started sure, but why a double bed a kiss was just that wasn't it?
Zack continued to lie there face first. He had to stop thinking about the fact HE kissed SEPH because...
Because... what did he say it was... a desire? She brought out his secret desires.
Zack moaned into the pillow and decided to try and locate mother, they wanted him to find Jenova.

He hadn't heard the door open, he hadn't heard Sephiroth's sigh.
He had been searching. Trying to find where mother vacated to...
Zack sat up finally when he needed air.
"Damnit!"
Zack ruffled up his head. All he could feel was her undenying love towards him.
How he was a well behaved son unlike the other now divorced children.

Zack blinked seeing Seph sitting at the desk, with... paperwork. His eyes went flat.
They had him started on paperwork so soon. Seph just got here, that was cold.
He got up from the bed and stretched. Seph looked shitty too. Dare he...
Zack slipped up to Seph's side and looked over at the paperwork.
"Tseng right... I bet you it was Tseng that gave you that? You were only reinstated this morning... how cold are they?"
Zack then saw the scowl on Seph's face. "Seph you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow as Zack yelled out and the file was lowered slightly. It was the same young man that seemed to frustrate him. He could not think straight around him, not after he could still not forget about that kiss. It haunted his mind even now, even after sex he couldn't stop thinking about it. He lifted his head as Zack moved closer to him.

"Yes, it was Tseng. He stopped me in the hallway with these," Sephiroth motioned to the files in his hand. "It is nothing for you to concern yourself with. Just details, problems."

He could not tell Zack that he was the greatest problem, that his presence distracted him and what he had done in his attempt to forget the kiss. The attempt that had failed so completely. No matter what Kadaj had whispered, telling him he was afraid, he could not let this control his decision.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

"Um okay..." Zack stood up and walked round the desk. Sephiroth was his guardian.
Placed with him to make sure Zack didn't loose it again. He appreciated it.
Welcomed Seph's company. But he was torn inside at the same time.
They had only spoken briefly on Cid's ship before Jenova attacked.
He had confessed that the kiss was a secret desire she brought out of him.
But apart from those words they had not spoken about that incident.

Zack had only spoken to those in Healin before Sephiroth returned.
He moved to crouch down and look up at Seph over the desk.
"Rufus said we needed to talk. Right before he changed the dinky bed to a big one."
Zack knew a hint when it was shoved in his face. "He said he would take these off..."
Zack lifted the shackles up. "I have to prove myself, earn my freedom... through you."
He placed his shackled wrists on the desk and looked at Seph hoping he'd say something.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Tseng looked at Kadaj carefully, trying to gauge to see if the silver boy was being honest or not with the apology. "It's fine." He said, looking down at his lap with a sigh. "I too have done many regrettable things in the past that are because of my directives. But we do our jobs and screw whoever gets in our way."

The faintest of smirks touched his lips at those words, a little voice in the back of his head snickering over his choice of words.. that voice sounding not-so-surprisingly like Reno of all people.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:40 pm

"Mmm, screwing whoever got in my way might have been a little easier," Kadaj replied, glancing at him with a flicker of a smirk. He shifted and turned towards Tseng, looking over him a little. It was true, during the time he was torturing the other man he had allowed himself to enjoy looking upon his body.

"Tell me, would screwing you have worked any better?" He asked with more of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Tseng blinked and looked over at Kadaj, he was shocked at the boy's words. He would've expected that kind of comment from Reno but from Kadaj.. well he was partly Seph. Sighing softly he smiled, a soft and rare smile. "Perhaps, but you'll never know now... but only if you'd of left Elena out of it."

It was no secret that Tseng was gay, he'd never denied it.. not that he went around broadcasting it either.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Somehow Kadaj knew that smile wasn't something often seen and couldn't help but smile back, though he was also unable not to give a chuckle at his comment about Elena.

"I can appreciate the female form... but I have no interest in it," Kadaj admitted. He hadn't really thought about these things out before that day but a long shower had him running over several things he'd ignored before. "Things... definitely cemented that today, not that I had any time to doubt it."

He looked around the room before looking to Tseng again. "If I have Reno's room... where is he sleeping?" He asked, suddenly curious about the state of things. "There's a few... items he might like back. His clothes..." He looked to the pile of rags again. "I hope he bas more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

"Do not worry yourself with Reno, he's currently been moved to Rude's room.. this one is a better location for your well being." Tseng said simply, being that it was the furtherest from the President's rooms. Rufus didn't like having the loud redhead too close to him when he could get away from it.

"We'll fine something more appropriate for you to wear when we get the chance to go shopping, Kadaj."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm

"This seems... so eerily normal."

It was the only way for him to explain the unease he felt at the thought of things such as buying clothes - he was used to having everything he needed, and buying only when it was necessary for his mission.

Now he didn't have one.

"How do people cope without a reason?" He asked with a soft grumble. "It feels that my only reason for being at this moment is to feel like a child... Which is frustrating when in a way you've already lived most of a life time. I tried to explain that to him but I'd forgotten how closed off to understanding he is."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 pm

"Some people don't need a reason to live, others live for their work." Tseng said softly. Like myself.. "For others, protecting their family and the ones they love is all they need to keep going."

"We'll find you a purpose to live for soon enough, for now all you need to focus on is helping us rid the planet of Jenova and the others that threaten our existence."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Kadaj leaned in and pressed his lips gently to Tseng's, for little reason other than he could... and that even for a brief moment he needed contact with someone to help ward away that gaping feeling in his chest.

"I turned from her and paid the price... that's all I can do for you," he said quietly as he pulled back. "As I am now, I'm of no use to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Tseng blinked at the kiss and placed his hand on Kadaj's shoulder lightly, not pushing him away nor drawing him closer, just resting. "It was for the best that you did, it seems that in that sense you proved stronger than I." He admitted softly. "She had me once and if she hadn't disowned us all she would've had me again."

His other hand moved to brush the hair from Kadaj's face gently. "I know you won't let us down and you'll do everything you can to help stop her."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Kadaj closed his eyes and leant into the touch, something achingly familiar about it. He slowly opened his eyes again with a small smile. "What she offers is intoxicating... the feeling of belonging, of being loved... I can't blame you for not turning away from it."

He gently cupped Tseng's cheek with a sigh. "Following her put my brothers in danger and for them I walked away. They don't know it, or understand it... but they mean more to me than she does. They are a part of me." He bit his lip and looked away, his hand falling from Tseng's face. "Since they came to this world I have never been without them... and now I will never see them, or feel them with me in the same way again."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 pm

"Perhaps you will, no one knows the future, Kadaj." Tseng said. "She brought out a part of me that I thought I'd buried deep inside of me, I never wanted to be that creature again.. but she.." he shook his head, dark thoughts clouding his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

"You're not a bad person, Tseng. You've been through a lot of bad things, and been made to do more... All she did was encourage you to want revenge against everyone who has hurt you..." He gave a small smile and took Tseng's hand, squeezing it gently. "You've heard it enough times but refuse to believe it. Hopefully hearing it from the darkest part of Sephiroth will convince you that it wasn't something he said just to placate you."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Tseng snorted softly and gave Kadaj another one of those rare smiles. "You are not Sephiroth, Kadaj. You are your own being now and need to stop comparing yourself to him. I have seen many young SOLDIER recruits try to be him and fail miserably. No one can live up to the legend that he is, you should know that."

He shifted slightly on the bed and took Kadaj's hand in his own. "You have four choices, if you wish to help us fight Jenova and all others who threaten us. One, join with AVALANCHE, if they'll have you. Two, apply for SOLDIER. Three, fight for yourself and be your own boss. Four, join the TURKS."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"It's not that I want to be him... it's that I was him. First a part of him, and then turned into him by Jenova. It's hard to let go of being who you are, or were," he replied with a faint chuckle. "I wish I could be my own person but there is so much of him tangled in who I am that there isn't a 'me' in here yet."

He contemplated the four options with a grimace. "The first will never happen, the second would kill me. I don't do well on my own and I've tried on the suit," he plucked at the thigh on the pants he was wearing, "and it does not suit me at all." He gave a quiet laugh. "Besides I don't think you would want me working under you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healin(g) [Closed][M]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next