A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mako Blue [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am

The release shot into his mouth and Denzel jerked back, coughing sightly from the sudden rush down his throat. Some of it escaped and Denzel reached up and wiped the mess from his lips with the back of his hand. It tasted wonderful, salty and more. It was even better than the skin and Denzel leaned back and collapsed against his hands as he panted hard.

Denzel's head fell back and the two-toned blue eyes shut for a moment.

His chest rose and fell with each breath and Denzel let himself collapse onto his forearms behind him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 am

Zack crouched down to make sure Denzel was alright.
He was still shaking slightly from the release and he helped Denzel up and onto the bed.
"Sorry kiddo..." He slumped to land back on his ass sucking in a shuddering breath.

Zack knew he hadn't been quiet about his release and looked round for something to cover Denzel with.
If someone was going to come to see about the noise they would be here soon.
Zack just didn't have the energy to move at that moment and his legs were like jelly.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 am

Denzel collapsed onto the bed and curled up against the cold. Right now he was exhausted, the heat of his body gone for at least the moment. It was better that way, and maybe if he go lucky he wouldn't have dreams again that night but it didn't really bode well for him. A shiver passed through his skin but sleep was lulling him. The eyes shut as he nuzzled into the pillows and ignored the sounds outside the door.

There were other people there and footsteps echoed away but Denzel ignored it. All he wanted right then was sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 9:19 am

Zack found a blanket and he pulled it over Denzel as the boy fell into a sleep.
He grabbed some tissues and hurriedly cleaned himself up.
He had his back to the door when it creaked open.
Zack sucked in a breath quickly doing up his pants.
He shoved the front of his shirt down them to hide the evidence of release.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 am

It was the sound that had drawn his attention, the moans and loud cries that could only mean one thing. It seemed even when trapped within the small Healin Lodge whoever it was did not have the courtesy of quieting themselves. A part of Sephiroth's mind wanted to blame Genesis, as he always seemed to focus on one thing, however with Angeal gone that did not seem as likely.

The sword was placed down along with the cloth he had been using to polish it, despite its shiny exterior. Some would question his seeming obsession towards it when it still had yet to use the new weapon, while others would likely realize that something was bothering the silver General who seemed incapable of showing emotions.

However it was left and Sephiroth was determined to silence those who could not silence themselves, however when the door cracked open the members he had met with had been a surprise. Oh no, he had expected it from Zack, the young first who was buttoning his pants, however there was doubt that edged into his mind as soon as he saw his bedmate, the young Strife boy. It seemed that there had been an action to possibly move himself from the top of Cloud's likely hit list.

"I suppose I should not be surprised. I imagine you are just following example."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 am

Zack heard Seph's voice and he froze, there was a shiver that rolled down his spine.
He swallowed hard before he turned round and stopped.
Seph was still wearing those torn pants, shirtless and he inwardly groaned.

Zack felt that painful need resurface and he touched the side of his head.
"Not what I came in here for... honest..." Zack mumbled before shooting past Seph.
He made it to the hallway he had to keep going not make eye contact or anything.
Otherwise he probably would jump Seph and that would be hard to explain the need behind it.

Jenova wasn't controlling his head anymore. He was himself... for the most part.
Least he thought he was. But he wouldn't be if he got caught oogling Seph again.
He needed to know why Seph kissed him back was it just for control of the buster sword.
He also needed to know why he kissed Seph in the first place.

Zack stopped he wanted to even without seeing Seph he wanted to try again.
To feel those lips over his. Zack pressed against the side of his head.
He had to quieten those thoughts of his... quickly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 10:21 am

He did not judge, or at least that was what he told himself, yet there was a burning deep inside. Zack could do as he would, though Sephiroth had to wonder why the child, though it should not surprise. Once he had asked Angeal whether or not he was sexually active with his student. His friend had just smiled and refused to even so much as answer the question. Sephiroth assumed that was a yes however it was always hard to tell with Angeal.

"Do as you wish, it is not my concern Zack, however I suggest you return before Rufus discovers you are wandering.

Without a word Sephiroth turned to leave him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Zack grabbed Seph by the arm. He pulled Seph back to him.
"Stay with me before I mess something else up. Please."
He couldn't look Seph in the face he found himself staring at those torn pants.
"I've got a pair of pants you can use too." Zack offered.

"Well they're not mine but they're in the wardrobe in the room I'm in."
Zack looked up at Seph, he really didn't want to get caught in the hallway.
But he didn't care at that moment to just be touching Seph's bare arm knowing he could.
Knowing that his touch couldn't hurt Seph anymore.

That face so close and lips... He was so close to throwing himself at the man.
He hated himself for the thought, like he was one of those rabid obsessive fans.
He didn't want to appear like that to Seph. But the want was pretty strong.
Zack's hand trailed up Seph's arm to the elbow and down again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 1:02 am

Sephiroth was suddenly stopped as the hand encircled his bare arm. It held onto him and then pulled him closer as the General turned back to Zack, his gaze flickered towards him. A request to stay with him and Sephiroth nodded. His only assignment had been to watch Zack and train the SOLDIER recruits, recruits which they had never received due to Jenova's attack on the WRO.

"I would hate to be forced to endure the comments that I know would be coming if I was discovered to be walking around in your pants."

He didn't need to give certain Turks any more fodder when they had seen him brought to his knees by Rufus' cure. Even with time to recuperate he was still not the same. After Jenova had ripped the cells from him he felt weak and no longer was he able to reach his nearly divine strength, he suffered of human weaknesses all too clearly. It was all too obvious from the healing burns across his skin, particularly deep ones that a cure had not taken care of. They were barely a threat, faded to superficial by the power of the cure, but there were still faint signs of them.

The cuts had disappeared quickly, his own healing ability more than enough to take care of those. There was a blink as the hand stroked against his arm and Sephiroth stepped forward. "Return to your room, I will join you. There isn't anything I have need to do at the moment."

It had been his reluctance to go out into the city that had barred him from getting new clothing. Too many people still remembered, they remembered what he had done. The blade itself had been ordered from a man he had been acquainted with long ago. A message had been sent to the swordcrafter and he had agreed on the account that it never be used for such massacre again. He had expressed all the shame that his actions had brought him, using his masterpiece to slaughter many.

His new weapon had been the first he had crafted in many years and was of similar power to the powerful blade that he had granted Sephiroth before, the same blade that would one day be returned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 2:48 am

Zack kept his hand round Seph's wrist, he didn't want to let go in case Seph left him.
He heard the comment about walking round in his pants. Zack was glad he wasn't looking at Seph.
His face was probably red from it. He really had no clue, Seph still acting like it was normal.
Like there wasn't anything there. Zack didn't want to force it, but he wanted it to.

"Well as I said they aren't mine." Zack added. He opened the door to the room he was confined in.
The single WRO SOLDIER placed guard there still unconscious.
"Had to go and he wasn't letting me." Zack commented.
Zack knew the guards was just there to warn the rest when he wandered, not to stop him.
Seph was probably the only one who could stop him now.

Stepping back into the room, he walked to the wardrobe and pulled it open.
It wasn't Seph's regular uniform but there was a pair of black pants and a long black coat.
They lacked the leather finesse of Seph's uniform. It would suffice.
For now until Rufus got another set for Seph. Hopefully helping Zack NOT jump Seph.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 am

The hand was still there, still hanging onto his wrist. Despite the fact that the gloves had not been destroyed he had given them up rather than retaining them. Why Zack insisted on holding his wrist he didn't know but would entertain his action for now but when he was led towards the door his gaze flickered towards the unconscious guard slumped on the floor.

"I will alert Rufus to the need of a new guard before I leave, if I leave."

He followed the other, as his wrist had yet to be freed until he took the clothing. An eye was cast over them and a brief nod before he pulled away. Without another thought on it the boots were pulled off and the tight leather pants unbuttoned. A need for privacy was not allowed in the army, as changing alone was a luxury they did not often receive.

The pants were pulled down over his hips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 4:41 am

Zack had wondered if Seph had a hidden message behind the if I leave part.
Did he know or was he aware, Zack flopped to sit on the dinky bed.
He watched Seph pull out the clothes. He rested his elbow on his knee and his head in his hand.
He half expected Seph to walk out and change...

Zack didn't expect the sudden strip show. His face flushed and he tried not to jump up in shock.
Seph seemed unphased, lacking modesty and Zack was lacking manners to look away.
Zack watched the muscles in Seph's arms move as he stripped.
Eyes skimmed over Seph's back down to his exposed ass and he mentally groaned.

Not good... Not helping... Must not think about jumping him...

But it was there that memory of the kiss and how much he had wanted it.
Now he wanted more. Standing up slowly he walked up up behind Seph.
His hand moved to Seph's should a finger trailing along the skin.
The cells reacted to the touch wanting more and he swallowed lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 am

The side effects had not truly entered his mind. Within the army modesty never lasted long. From as long as he could remember there had been strippings for experiments, time spent with others, his time as a cadet, and even after joining SOLDIER. On missions in cramped quarters huddled for warmth and when change was required there was no thought as to hiding from others, after all, if an injury occurred they would be stripped without remorse anyways. First and foremost he had been a soldier, trained for the army for years.

And after being frozen within the Northern Cave for years, nude beneath the ice until Cloud brought the black materia to him, being ashamed of others seeing him would be a mute point, nor had he ever been ashamed of his body. An inferiority complex would never be his problem.

Sephiroth had been about to pull the pants on when he heard the movement from the bed and felt the hand that stroked against his shoulder and down the toned back. "What is it Zack?"

What had prompted the touch this time? He had been trying since the battle to shove the idea of the kiss out of his mind, to forget about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Zack looked at Seph somewhat snapped out of it as Seph spoke to him. His mind seemed to scream at him 'What the hell are you doing?!'
He realized he was suddenly blushing and stepped back. He had touched Seph in a manner he probably shouldn't have.
"Ummm..."
He was floored mentally on what to say. That naked body in front of him. It seemed to burn him.

Zack grabbed Seph and found himself kissing him again... except he was of more sane mindset as he did so.
Using his tongue to taste Seph's lips, his hand holding Seph by the arm as his thumb stroked the skin.
That mouth the urge was there to dive in and taste. He shouldn't have. He knew he shouldn't have.
But he needed to know if he would suffer an unrequited feeling like Denzel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sun May 27, 2012 6:50 pm

There was no answer to his question, just an um and a visible change to the complexion of Zack's face. His eyes remained on the other for a long moment before he returned his attention to the pants and unfolded them.

The action this time had been more of a surprise. Then he knew Zack was his enemy and was expecting something, however a kiss hand not been it. This time there was no warning, almost as if there was no forethought. The lips pressed against his own and the tongue pressed against his lips. The last time he had returned the kiss and though he would claim it was to obtain control of the weapon deep down he knew that was not the complete truth.

A part of him, a part buried long ago, that wanted to feel, had wanted to kiss Zack. It would be best to push him away, to stop this before anything grew out of hand. It did not matter if the unlikely was true, if he had actually developed feelings for another besides friendship. There was no time for such a thing.

But rather than pushing the young man away a hand gripped Zack's shirt firmly and pulled him closer in order to take control. In an instant he was kissing back and his tongue reached Zack's and pressed against it, fighting to take control.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 am

Seph's hand gripped his shirt and he felt himself pulled closer.
Zack had not expected that. He had expected to be shoved away and told off.
But the lips pressed back against his, taking control and totally consuming him. Seph was indeed kissing him back.

Zack nearly tripped over in shock from the feeling of those lips dominating his.
It was almost like back in the WRO when he had been consumed by the need to give Seph some of her cells.
This time there were no cells involved. It was just him acting upon that need to kiss this man awoken by her.
To do what he secretly really wanted to do. To taste Seph's tongue and feel it against his own.

Eventually Seph would snap back to normal he knew this break it off and then there would be awkwardness.
But right now he didn't care, the lips against his own, that mouth. It drove him beyond sanity and into desire.
Somewhere he had not been in a very long time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 am

He should have rebelled against that whispered part, should have blocked it from his mind, however after the attack on the WRO unspoken stress had assaulted him and he wanted Zack. Though he would never speak on it he wanted him and suddenly his body did not allow him to settle for less. Common sense finally caught up and Sephiroth pulled back.

The cells within Zack's body, his own ached for them. It burned for them. She had left him incomplete and weakened and the emptiness had taken hold. While the weakness had been infuriating this was far worse.

She had taken his weapon, his form, and even his cells were no longer complete. The green eyes flickered towards Zack and finally released his shirt. He shouldn't have done it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mon May 28, 2012 6:39 am

Zack felt his shirt let go and he realized Seph was had snapped out of it.
He stepped back feeling his face heat up. This time there was no Jenova to hide behind why he kissed Seph.
But there was nothing for Seph to hide behind on why he kissed him back.
Seph had actually kissed him back and not to disarm him or anything. It had been a full on kiss.

It was a predictable awkward moment then. Zack stepped back slowly before falling to sit on the bed.
Back up, move away gather his thoughts, he needed his logical mind back.
But ever since then that niggling for more, it had been pressed there awoken to it's full truth.
All caused from his own mental arrogance caused by Jenova's cells her control.

"..." Zack placed his head in his hands and looked down at the chains on his wrists.
A reminder that he was not of sane mind. Seph was a friend, an old good friend.
But it was true he had thoughts he shouldn't have of said friend. Thoughts that hit him ten fold.
Thoughts going beyond friendship and more. He ran his hands through his hair frustrated.
He couldn't control this. Like the cells in him wanted to reunite with Seph.
Were they what was left of his S-cells? He didn't know.

The awkward silence lingered a bit more Zack finally well and truly speechless for the first time in a long time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 am

The silence seemed to stretch between them for a very long moment. What he had done had no reason, Sephiroth knew that, but still neither had broken the silence. Leaning down he picked up the pants and quickly dressed, buttoning the black pants and the long coat was pulled on. It was not the same but it would do for the moment. This was more than just the cells, far more. There was something deeper, no matter how much his body ached for a return of the S-cells still that was no reason.

There was nothing he could say, not when his own thoughts were a jumble. That bothered him above all, unable to focus as he had in the past.

Perhaps when she had taken the cells she had allowed these damnable emotions to run wild. His actions, the anger with the idea that Zack had been with the Strife boy, even the need to protect him and the anger with Jenova for trying to take him. None of it made sense.

"You had best focus on getting better. We both know that boy is in for many more nights of hell, and as you remember it gets worse."

It was best that way, just avoid the topic completely. He was fine as long as Zack did not ask why.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Get Better? Was that was Seph took that momentary lapse of sanity for? He was ill.
He knew he wasn't well, he probably would never be well again.
Looking to the chains on his wrist he felt all the part the prisoner he was.
Prisoner of ShinRa... once again. He had no freedom.

Just seeing Denzel like he had, it had shocked him, reminded him of his own pain.
His own Mako treatments back int he day with Hojo's team of nut jobs.
"Yeah I remember..." Zack finally spoke. "All too well..."
He had spent many a night jerking off to get rid of that burn. Images of Seph in his head.

Zack could feel his face heating up, he didn't need to be reminded of that.
Seeing Seph strip like that, it had tipped him.
"I wasn't under Jenova's control when I kissed you just then..." He began trying to get the words out.
"I don't know what was going on and I'm sorry if I startled you. But like last time you kissed back."

Zack wasn't asking why Seph did he was stating he did, stating the obvious to Seph still somewhat confused.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Tue May 29, 2012 12:09 am

And no longer was the subject avoided. Sephiroth's eyes locked on Zack for a long moment. He knew to so many he still appeared as calm as ever, but to those like Genesis, Zack, and Tseng he was certain the near obsessive polishing of his new weapon might as well had been a clear sign as outright saying it. Granted it would likely make sense to those who knew the truth of what had really happened that day.

It was a secret he kept tightly sealed for what it could cause if it was discovered that Shinra's General, the destroyer, was in such a weakened state. While normal humans could do nothing, there was one name on everyone's lips, one who could not discover it. Cloud. The truce between them was still new and mostly untested. No one wanted to risk discovering how he would react to Sephiroth's now weakened state. The only one who had ever managed to best him, undid til now.

Even if that were the only reason revenge was his. He would not allow Jenova to escape.

What could he even say to the young man when he did not understand the reasons himself? There was no answer he could give Zack. He understood being sexually wanted, many did, he knew Genesis did, and sometimes he even used such desires. Even created with Jenova's cells, raised in a lab, he had discovered certain human needs could not be so easily dismissed. Unlike Zack he did not understand the feelings of sexual desire brought on by the mako treatments. He was too young, and the idea of asking Hojo why his body was reacting certain ways sickened him.

Not until later when he was older did he finally begin to understand the sexual awakening of his body and mind he had endured because of the mako. It had pushed his body into early development, pushed him into those stages faster than was considered safe, and within a matter of years by the time he had struck his teen years he came off more as a man. A man who had been molded by Shinra.

"Those desires are not new, I had heard them whispered under the breaths of many before my downfall."

It wasn't new... the only difference was that Zack had dared to kiss him while so many others did not. The difference lie not in Zack, but in his own reactions to it. It felt more than sexual desire, constantly assaulting his mind with the fact that he had enjoyed it and not in the way where it was a pleasant feel. It was something he could not grasp, and that was what had him on edge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Tue May 29, 2012 6:51 am

Twice now he had kissed Seph and he was still standing. Zack would have sworn a normal person would have been cut down.
He was confused, Seph said the desires were not knew, many had fallen... Was he referring to the mako?
Or was he referring to Zack's statement. He assumed the mako as that statement was just that.

Zack looked up at Seph, he like others as a cadet had got their rocks off to images of Seph.
But since then Zack had dated others, seen the world, died and not really thought much more of it.
Yet he still felt the same now if not even more stronger than when he was a cadet.

It felt good when he kissed Seph and he wanted to again. Jenova had definitely stirred something up.
Something he had long repressed. Swallowing he stood up.
"We're friends right? If this is nothing new. Can you tell me then why do I want you like this? Why now?"

There he had said it. He hadn't said love or anything freaky like that. Just said he wanted him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 am

"Yes, we're friends."

Perhaps he had said something wrong, he still struggled at times with what others would refer to as the basics of communication. He could not allow this to continue, not until it was cleared within his own mind. And besides it was only lust. It could only be lust. He knew it was difficult enough to be friends with him. But love? No, he was not capable of it, he had been told so many times. And certainly Zack would desire one who could return those emotions. It could be nothing more than sexual desire.

"I do not have the answer for everything Zack."

Nor could he admit that he wanted Zack in a way he could not understand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 am

Zack flopped back on the bed and he lay there. Seph didn't know, he didn't know.
He flung the chains back and forward over his head spinning them round like a jump rope.
The slack on them was gracious enough that he could have his hands by his sides, but move them back and the slack was gone.
Enough length to knock out a guard or strangle someone but not enough to wrap round some one and steal a weapon without making a noise.

Zack jumped up to his feet and he moved up to Seph.
"Maybe it's just a thing... ya know like I had for Cloud back in the day."
He nodded. "Yeah it'll pass as I think on something that I do want more than this."
Zack tried to think on what he did want more than Seph.

But all he could think was how good the lips felt. Having Seph pressed up against him.
He clicked his tongue for the moment. Maybe if he just got it out of his system it would go.
It would be over and that would be that, no more craving for Seph's body pressed against his.
The only problem... Seph probably would not agree with this logic.

Zack let out a breath. He wasn't helping his own mind here not one bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 am

Zack wanted him, and he spoke so openly about it. Even the idea that Zack had ever wanted another sent the heat racing through his body. It was an emotion that he finally did understand, rage, however the reason for it was yet another unknown. Rage had pushed him in the last battle, rage with her for taking so much from him but also rage that she dared try to take Zack from him.

It was not friendship, something more than that. The fact that she had also claimed Genesis for a short while did not fill him with this burning hate that threatened to destroy him. It burnt as brightly as his hatred for Shinra and those who created him.

As Sephiroth heard the click of the tongue he was shaken from his own thoughts and his gaze flickered towards Zack. He was still there, still torturing him through the confusion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   

Back to top Go down

Mako Blue [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next