A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mako Blue [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Zack's tongue curled round the length as he sucked.
The arousal in his mouth and his lips moved up and down the length.
Zack began to thrust his fingers in searching for that spot.
He hoped after this that Denzel's body would have calmed down.
The last thing he wanted was anyone to come by to see him with a minor.
Let alone Cloud's adoptive son, who Denzel was imagining at that moment.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 5:08 pm

The sounds escalated as Denzel felt the mouth that surrounded him. They took more of his length in and the gasps increased. The movements in his body felt so good and then he felt something hit inside his body. Denzel's body shuddered violently as the cries became louder. Muscles clenched and his cock throbbed as he pushed so close to his release.

"Oh fuck!"

Denzel was panting hard as he tried to press harder against those fingers. The sensation had been amazing. "Cloud... so close..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

He shouldn't have been doing this to Denzel, it was so wrong.
But the sounds the teenager made. Made it feel good.
It made Zack suck harder wanting him to release.
Fingers continuing to thrust against that spot.

He needed to end this before he got off on it.
As Denzel's teacher it was wrong.
But the aching hard on he sported would not go away.
He ran his teeth lightly over Denzel's length then down before sucking again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm

That was the last straw, the teeth against him and then the movement down once again in combination with the strike to that place again. Cries escaped again and Denzel's muscles clenched hard around the fingers. He bucked into the mouth as the coiled muscles finally released. He released hard into that warm mouth as fingers dug into the sheets.

As he rode it out cries of Cloud's name escaped again and again until finally it began to fade away. Slowly his fingers relaxed along with his body and melted against the bed.

He didn't want to open his eyes, didn't want to open them to find Cloud gone. Breaths were shallow, his heart pounding as Denzel tilted his head back against the bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Zack pulled back grabbing a tissue from his pocket and wiping his mouth.
He pulled a pillow up from the floor and dropped in on Denzel's head.
Zack didn't say anything, but he did hope that Denzel's burning sensations had died down.

He sat back on the edge of Denzel's bed with one of the most painful boners he had gotten.
Zack was just trying to will away the mental image of Denzel in bliss.
Something unsexy... He closed his eyes trying to think of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 6:08 pm

The pillow dropped onto his face lightly as the heavy breathing continued, his body having calmed down considerably. But after two separate orgasms his body was exhausted. If the heat did continue he was too out of it to even think about it. Denzel's head was clearing slightly but at the moment he didn't even have the energy to move the pillow from his face.

It was the first time since he had gotten the last mako treatment that he hadn't sat there cursing the world.

Finally he pulled the pillow back and looked up. Zack... his teacher was the only one there. It had just been his head messing with him, telling him it was Cloud. "Thanks," Denzel finally mumbled.

Zack knew... he knew now who he wanted, a secret that he had kept tight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Zack nodded his head and he smiled a little. Once upon a time he'd had the same crush on the blonde.
"I used to... have the biggest crush on him too." He stated.
Zack rested his elbows on his knees. "He was just to adorable with that chocobo hair."
He let out a breath. "But apparently I was a social flirt so he didn't see through it. I moved on..."

Zack looked down. "He's still my friend even if he hates me right now I still view him as a good friend."
He swallowed as he thought about it. That boner wasn't going away only getting worse and more painful.
Zack had crushed on Seph first, then Angeal, then Cissnei and Aerith, Cloud then back to Seph.
Then the crushes had returned after he was sure he got over Seph's death. Mostly on Aerith, Cissnei and Cloud.

Zack had been all over the show. "Right now though... I want the one man I shouldn't... for Cloud's sake."
He shook his head again his head dropping into his hands. He mentally admitted it he wanted Seph and that was wrong.
He shouldn't want a friend. He shouldn't want anyone right now... but he did and the boner wasn't going away because of it.
"I'm sure Jenova scattered a few brain cells as well as changing my entire genetic make up. Don't mind me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Here it came... the talk, but rather than being admonished for having an obvious crush on his idol and father figure Zack admitted a crush on Cloud as well. For a moment Denzel blinked. "He's my hero. I want to be as strong as him, want to be like him," blue eyes shut for a moment. "That's why I had to join SOLDIER, because I love him and I need to be strong enough. I already hurt him... but everyone who protects me dies or leaves, and now he left too, but I can't stop it. I still want to be with him, I want to be with only him."

With the admittance that Cloud hated him Denzel dropped his head. "It's cause of me... isn't it. I made Cloud hate you."

That idea seemed to weigh heavily on him as his hands tightened into fists. Now he had hurt Zack too.

Denzel blinked suddenly as sudden realization dawned on him. He thought back to what he walked in on and stared for a moment. "You mean... him? I guess we both want men we shouldn't."

After that he couldn't pretend. He wanted Cloud, not just as a father, a role-model, an idol, he physically wanted him. After all those dreams... sure maybe the mako had started it, had pushed him into sexual realization a little faster but still he was the one that wanted Cloud. "At least he's not your adopted father."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Zack smiled as Denzel admitted that Cloud was his hero. It was adorably cute and endearing in a way.
It reminded him of his crush on Seph from back in the day.
Zack looked to Denzel and he shook his head. "No It's not cause of you, its cause I did something stupid."
He stood up moving to sit on the window ledge. "I went to Jenova willingly, I let myself get-" He stopped looking at his arm.
"Infected more. I let you join SOLDIER when I know you shouldn't of."

Zack lent the back of his head against the window. The cool glass seemed to sooth the ache in his head.
But that painful boner was slowly being to disperse. When Denzel mentioned him, Zack could only nod.
"Yeah, that man needs to find another pair of pants before I attack him."
Zack thumped his head against the glass. "Who walks round shirtless and in torn pants anyway?"
He sighed. "Yeah he's just one of the best friends of my trainer, teacher and mentor... no biggie."
He slapped his forehead. "Angeal is so gunna make me hurt for it." He added in a grumble.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 7:33 pm

A sudden smile broke over Denzel's lips as he heard those words. He wasn't blind, he had noticed it but he hadn't seen the man much. And besides he was more focused on Cloud. Cloud who he hadn't even spoken to since the fight. Slowly he lifted his head. "Would it really be that wrong..."

It wasn't like there was any reason as to why Zack couldn't do that stuff other than the fact that the man was his teacher's friend. If that had been the only problem he would've just kept trying. What Zack had done for him though...

"How do you forget him?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Zack looked at Denzel. "Pretty hard... Many a night with just my hand to help me get over him... Didn't always work either."
He sighed. "Most nights it didn't, wasn't until I had someone else to focus my attention on was I able to at least move on."
Zack looked to the ceiling. "Never really forgot just forced myself to shift my attention elsewhere."
It was a kind of depressing topic. "In SOLDIER you never got time for relationships anyways. Work first."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm

There was a groan as Denzel thought about that. If Cloud ever forgave him, if he let him come back... it would be unbearable. Slowly Denzel's gaze lowered and then he saw it, the bulge in Zack's pants. His lips parted as he took a shallow breath in. Stupid... he hadn't even thought about Zack.

"I... um... I can help with that," Denzel finally managed to take a slow breath as his cheeks burned.

It wasn't Cloud... he wanted it to be Cloud but it would never be. He could help Zack though like he helped him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Zack blinked for a moment then he looked down. He looked at Denzel.
"I won't force you. Only if you're comfortable with helping me. If not then I wouldn't recommend it."
Zack swallowed a small lump forming in the back of his throat.

The thought of Denzel sucking him off though. It caused his arousal to twitch.
He wanted to shake his head to get the image out of his head.
There were so many reasons why it was wrong, but he'd already done so much already that he shouldn't have.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Fri May 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Denzel gave the briefest of nods as he stood up and crossed over towards Zack. The air against his bare skin felt cool but at least he wasn't burning up like he had been. Two-toned blue eyes looked up and slowly Denzel lowered himself down to his knees in front of Zack's crotch. When he had moved low enough to be eye level with his crotch hesitant hands reached out and he began undoing Zack's belt.

Zack wasn't the one he wanted to do this to, he knew it was Cloud, but that would never happen. Denzel was certain that Cloud would be disgusted by him if he ever found out. Slowly a tongue darted out to lick at dry lips as he undid the button with shaky hands and pulled down the zipper.

Denzel drew in a breath as he pulled at the pants, wanting to pull them down.

"Am I doing it right?"

No matter how much he wanted to Denzel knew deep down he couldn't sit there and pretend this was Cloud. He knew the truth and imagining that it was Cloud would just make it hurt more. Just like Zack knew he could never have Sephiroth he knew he could never have Cloud. Slowly Denzel leaned forward, close to Zack's crotch and shyly pressed his lips to the skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 6:07 am

Zack felt his breath hitch as Denzel pulled the fly open.
"I-it's fine." Zack swallowed lightly and he watched those lips kiss his arousal.
He felt the shudder rock through his body.
He wanted to tell Denzel he didn't have to.

Eventually it would go away if he willed it to. But if he ran into Seph in the hall again.
It would cause him to be right back where he was now.
Pressing the back of his head against the window he gripped the window ledge.
Zack felt his hips shift in need.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 am

Denzel pulled the pants open slightly as he pulled them down to reveal Zack's cock. He took a shaky breath and slowly he licked his lips as he stared at it for a moment. Cheeks turned red as Denzel pressed a cautious kiss to the tip. Slowly the tip of his tongue darted out and he took in the taste of the skin. Denzel took a sharp breath in as he finally moved and his lips wrapped around Zack's tip.

Slowly he sucked at it as he licked gently at the slit.

Already the skin tasted amazing and there was a realization that he liked the feel of it in his mouth. He wished he could do this to Cloud, make him feel good like that. Maybe that would be repayment for everything he meant to him. But Denzel knew it would never happen.

Cloud probably wouldn't even forgive him for joining SOLDIER there was no way he'd ever let him do this to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 6:42 am

Zack felt his hands clutching to the ledge, the mouth that sucked on him felt good.
He would never had predicted this outcome in all honesty when he took Denzel under his wing.
Swallowing hard he tried not to buck, but he wanted to feel that mouth round him badly.
To ease the pain and guide him towards a release.
This wasn't what he was supposed to be teaching Denzel at all...
But why did it feel good to be getting it anyway.
Next time he died he knew the life stream would be kicking his sorry ass to the curb for this.

The chains rattled a bit as his arms shook, the chain almost taunt across his waist.
Zack couldn't help but let out a soft moan. That mouth although new at this felt really good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 am

The sounds of the chains echoed in his hair and slowly Denzel let his mouth take more in and he felt the large length fill his mouth. He wanted more but his mouth wouldn't take anymore. Slowly hands finally reached up and gripped the base of Zack's cock and stroked his skin. His hands moved against it as a moan escaped.

It felt so amazing, having Zack in his mouth like that, and he sucked harder at him before pulling back a little and then took it back in.

He didn't even know if he was doing it right but it really didn't matter. He just wanted the taste and feel of it as his heart pounded against his chest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 am

Zack was actually glad for once for the chains taunt across his waist stopped him from bucking into Denzel's mouth.
Wanting to go deeper into the wet warmth. It felt so good to finally be able to get it out of his system.
He felt Denzel's hand stroke the base and he let out a soft groan.
Gasping for air he kept his balance the best he could by using the window ledge.
He looked down watching Denzel and he felt his cheeks heat up at the sight.
This was a million times wrong but it really felt so good. He felt Denzel's moan vibrate through him.

"Ah!" He felt the back of his head hit the window as he jolted from the sensation.
The that mouth sucked him harder, the motions of bobbing over his arousal.
"P-please more..." He wasn't one to beg from kids, not unless they stole his wallet but this deserved it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 am

Denzel was far beyond embarrassment, not when Zack had already seen chime like that and he had a mouthful of his dick. The groan was like music to his ears, amazed that Zack could produce such a sound and that he was causing it. He wanted to hear those types of sounds from Cloud's lips, and just the mental image of Cloud's cock before him, his body arched, head back in ecstasy and the golden strands beautiful against his skin... just the mental image made his cock twitch.

No, he couldn't be thinking about that now. It would just hurt more. This was Zack, Cloud would never let him do this to him.

The intense blue eyes focused on the skin before him and his movements continued as his tongue gave a hesitant lick over the underside of Zack's length and let it slide a little further in until the tip pressed against the back of his throat before he drew back and his mouth moved from the tip. He pressed kisses against the underside and licked at it before sucking at the skin. Hands moved to stroke his cock before sucking hard at the skin.

Lightly his teeth grazed against it before they pulled back, afraid that he had hurt Zack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 am

Zack felt his muscles begin to clench as the build up came so close.
It was several kinds of wrong to get turned on by Cloud's son giving him a blow job.
His face heated up as he tried to will his release to hold off for a bit longer.

Zack gasped as he felt the teeth. Denzel pulling back. Zack could feel the shudder shoot through him.
"Ngh!" He sucked in a breath. He wanted more... badly, like he shouldn't have but he did.
"No... don't stop that..." Zack looked down at Denzel. "I'll be okay I'm SOLDIER... just please..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:00 am

Denzel heard the plea and quickly his mouth moved back to where it was. His mouth wrapped back around the width of the middle of his cock as one hand wrapped around the tip and rubbed against it. Moving his mouth slightly he allowed his teeth to press lightly against the skin. He sucked at the skin as his mouth slid down to the base, sucking every inch of skin he was able to reach.

Denzel sucked harder on him as his grip tightened slightly and the loosed again before giving it another squeeze and sucked back up his cock, his teeth trailing against it. Once he reached his hand Denzel's mouth slid down again as he sucked harder at it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:15 am

Zack's head rolled back as he felt that mouth move over him, the hand on the tip rubbing it as the teeth moved up his length.
He'd never had a blow job like this before. Hands clinging to the ledge he knew he was so close.
His arousal twitching, just itching for that release Denzel was so close to bringing forward.

When the teen took him in the mouth again he snapped his wrists back pulling the chain against his hips to stop him thrusting.
Zack could hear his own ragged breaths as he was slowly loosing his will power to hold off anymore.
"Denzel... I'm close..." He wanted to bad to thrust into that mouth to ride it out.

It was just wrong that he wanted to do that to him, but he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:29 am

Denzel's mouth remained on Zack's tip, not paying much attention to that warning. He continued to suck on him as his hands gripped Zack's cock firmly. His tongue licked briefly at the tip as his teeth dragged lightly over the sensitive skin. After just once Denzel knew he wanted more of this. He wanted to keep feeling him.

A moan escaped as his tongue continued to work at the head of Zack's cock.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 am

The need to thrust was close to devouring him. Zack found himself gasping loudly.
His body reacting to that mouth consuming his heat. It seemed to burn through him for that release.
"D-Denzel I don't... wan-" Zack forcibly snapped the chain against his hips again.
He found himself hissing through his teeth. He was on the verge unable to hold it off.

"AH! DENZEL!" His cry came out louder than he intended it too.
His release finally getting it's freedom. Zack's body shivering through the climax.
Zack held on to the window ledge sucking in air desperately.
He held that chain in place it was the only thing keeping his body from collapsing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   

Back to top Go down

Mako Blue [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next