FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mako Blue [M]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:49 am

((open to whoever wants to tap the shota, as many as want to show up. Main timeline))

Fire, he was burning alive. Denzel panted as he leaned his forehead against the wall. He wanted something, anything, just to cool his body down. Stripping hadn’t helped, nothing had. After the pain and nausea had passed he had thought the worst reactions had passed just in time for his first complete mako treatment.

But this had gotten so much worse. Denzel stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the water. Hands were placed under and he splashed it into his face. Still nothing, and Denzel lifted his head and caught his own reflection. There was a thickening circle stretching through the iris from the pupil. It was a different shade of blue, quickly overtaking his normal eye color. It could only be explained as one.

Mako blue.

Just a few more and he would be at the limit, his eyes would be the same bright intense blue as Zack and Cloud.

The water was a failure and Denzel turned back and collapsed onto the bed. Boxers were yanked down and the air hit his heated skin as a groan escaped. Eyes shut as one stroke at first was placed on his cock and then another. The strokes became steadier as a groan escaped.

He tried desperately to imagine someone else other than his own hand. As eyes shut Denzel continued to stroke himself and a moan escaped. He was too desperate for relief to care if anyone heard him, instead just focused on the feelings as he arched off the bed within the Healin Lodge.

If this wasn’t the mako and just the normal hormones he was going to go insane.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

Zack's mind was a blur, on where he was or how he got here, wherever here was...
He woke to find himself on the floor of an empty room the restraints still round his wrists.
He was not chained to any bed this time... luckily.
Standing up slowly his head hurt and he was groggy as hell...
the chains rattled as he walked to the door.
Water... his body needed water.
He found the bathroom and got himself a drink from the tap to ease his dry throat.

Zack turned the tap off and he let out a breath his hands gripping the edge of the basin.
Looking down at the restraints chaining his wrists together he swallowed.
He let out a breath he had remembered Seph leaning over him, so close and he sucked in a breath.
He could feel the heat on his cheeks and he shook his head. He had kissed Seph in his madness.
Zack had hurt poor Cissnei in the process. He liked her... He had flirted with her... alot in the past.
Men, he'd never been with men before, not in that manner... ever.
Save on missions where they did man things hack slash monster, drink beer.
Guy shit.

Walking out of the bathroom, Zack knew he should head back to his room. Take his punishment.
Til they got a cure for him. But he could hear something... close by.
Walking to the door of the room, he heard the moans from the otherside.
His hand moved to the handle and he turned it slowly.
Opening the door a crack looking inside.

Denzel lay there... naked. The frustration obvious on his face as he stroked himself.
Zack could feel it from here... Mako. The sexual frustration of a mako treatment.
It pissed him off, Denzel was a kid, a kid that Rufus infused with mako regardless.
Cloud would be so pissed at him, this wasn't protecting Denzel it was making him a pawn.
Slipping into the room Zack lent against the door.
"There are otherways to deal with mako treatments." He stated.
His chained hands hanging in front of himself. Let Denzel see he was not a safe person to be around... yet.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:26 am

As soon as he heard the voice Denzel glanced up and his face burned. Zack was his teacher and he had seen him doing that. Turning over he rolled over and stared at the other for a moment. Slowly Denzel stared down.

"Like what?"

The blue eyes locked on Zack and then lingered on the cuffs. He hadn't attacked, he wasn't as dangerous, and that was the only reason he wasn't in chains. Denzel knew that, just as much as he knew that Rufus wouldn't keep him around if he became a threat. Slowly he pulled his hand away and squirmed slightly on the bed. "Is it always like this?"

Better it was Zack, better than Cloud. It was bad enough that Cloud hated him now, but if he saw him like this... there was no way he could deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

Zack smiled. "Me I used to like to punch something... or someone. It made me feel better to release the rage."
Denzel was still going through the changes that a growing teen had to endure. So he hoped it was no different.
"I was about fifteen when I got pumped full of mako two years difference I don't think it would change alot."
He moved from the door and walked up to the bed sitting down next to Denzel.

"So yeah each treatment it got worse. Especially when you're a teenager going through those changes."
He sighed. "When I couldn't train I would end up doing the same thing. Just lie in bed jerk off hope it goes away."
There was that memory there of a repeat of this. Angeal had done the same thing walked in on the same scenario.
It was strange how the past seemed to relive itself. "Didn't help I had Seph on the brain and that was his friend-"

Zack's hand went to his hair, he had forgotten about that. Even as a teenager. He had been thinking about Seph like that.
"It helps if you got someone to think on for it. To visualize." He felt his cheeks heat up.
"If I was sure I could train you in my state of mind to help it go away I would... but I don't trust myself right now. I'm sorry."
His mind was going everywhere he couldn't even give encouragement right. He was really scatter brained and it bugged him.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:34 am

It was hard to keep from touching himself and his eyes lifted up and locked on Zack. It was so much better that it was him and not Cloud. Denzel's body quivered slightly as his cock continued to throb. Eyes shut for a moment and then flickered towards Zack. He squirmed slightly and everything in him wanted to touch himself again. There was a shift of the bed and Denzel jerked up and pulled the sheet over his lap. This was just getting even more embarrassing.

"Wait... it gets worse?" Denzel turned and his jaw dropped for a moment. There was a groan as he tried to shift again and his hands moved under the sheets. He really wanted to touch himself but he couldn't do it with Zack sitting there.

With that admittance Denzel felt his face burn. "Did it make it easier?"

He knew who he wanted to think about but he really wanted to get rid of that thought. Denzel shifted again as his face burned. There was no way he was going to tell Zack who his mind instantly thought of. "And I can't train so I just need to deal with it."

It hurt, his cock throbbing and he couldn't even think straight. A part of him was pretty sure he was going to die if he didn't get some relief and fast.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:16 am

Zack closed his eyes and he nodded his head. "Yeah it definitely helps..."
He could feel it from where he sat and opened his eyes.
The Mako inside himself was reacting to the Mako in Denzel's system.
It didn't help with his own frustrations on Seph building up with Denzel.

"I'm going to help you out with this if you promise you help me okay?"
Zack moved himself to straddle Denzel's legs.
'Cloud already hates me, he can hate me some more...' he thought.
Zack looked down at Denzel not saying a thing.

Zack pulled the sheet back and her let his hand move to Denzel's arousal.
His hand moving over the length, slowly.
The chains rattling lightly as he began to stroke the teen.
He needed something to distract him from his own confusion.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

Muscles tensed as Denzel looked up and stared at Zack for a moment. His lips parted as he sought to say something, anything, and then he gave up and nodded. "Okay, I'll help you."

He didn't know what Zack needed help with but he was willing to just as long as this was controlled. He needed to stop this before it drove him insane. Zack was close and moving closer and Denzel felt his breath hitch. He tilted his head up and felt the hand stroke him. His hand was warm and much bigger than his own. He felt the rough hands against his cock as he leaned back against his arms.

A sharp gasp escaped as he tilted his head back. Denzel wasn't ashamed anymore that Zack was seeing him like this. He shuddered as he felt the strokes continue. A moan escaped through parted lips. It felt good, much better than touching himself.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Zack felt Denzel's warm flushed body pressing back against his own.
His hand continued to flicker over Denzel arousal, stroking the teens length.
Zack could feel the build up frustrations and it reminded him of times past.
His first bad reaction to Mako. The thoughts of Sephiroth that had filled his head.
The many nights he had spent trying to quell the desire with his own hand.
He could hear the moan come from the teens mouth and it pushed him onwards.
Heading where he was sure Cloud would never want to see him again.

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

He wasn't going to last long, that Denzel was sure of. Just being touched like that in his current state, and Zack's hand was large and strong, rough from years of handling weapons, just like...

No, he couldn't think of that. That thought just made his cock throb and twitch. Instead Denzel tried to focus on Zack and his nails dug into the sheet beneath him. Hips thrusted upwards as his body screamed for more. It quivered as he pressed into the grip, his head tilted back. Cries escaped from his lips and he reached up to cover his mouth and try to quiet them.

If this was what it was going to be like until the mako treatments finished Denzel wasn't sure he could handle it. Muscles quivered as his body pushed up for more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Zack gave the base of Denzel's arousal a hardened squeeze.
He dragged his hand back up the length then back down to the base.
Fingers rolled over the teens balls and he was sure he was going to hell for this.
But the pain of the mako treatments he understood the frustration.
"I promise I'll get better then we can train you on days like this..."
Days where it hurt beyond belief. Days where the frustration could be fought properly.
On a day where Zack would not be lost in thought over Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Denzel could only give a nod as his fingers dug back into the sheets. Right now he didn't care about anything as long as he had his release. A gasp escaped and Denzel felt everything in his body tightening. He needed this, needed to be given his release. It was still so new to his mind but it didn't matter just as long as this stopped the heat that seemed to be burning him alive from the inside.

A breath was part in but the noises kept escaping, cries of need as Denzel felt his body jerk and quiver.

He wasn't going to last much longer with these touches.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Zack continued his strokes over Denzel's length, remaining quite for now.
He let Denzel imagine who he wanted to as his hand picked up pace.
It flicked from base to tip and back again each stroke slightly faster than the last.
Each roll over the skin tightening just enough to cause the friction the teen needed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Denzel gasped as he felt the muscles tighten even more. His cock gave a jerk and he released hard over Zack's hand. His body trembled as Denzel collapsed onto the bed and his body trembled. Sweat beaded over his skin and Denzel's gasps were short as he shook slightly. His body still felt like it was on fire and he shook.

Eyes shut as the heavy breathing continued.

"Zack... why won't it stop burning?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Zack let out a breath. "It normally takes a couple of times to calm down..."
He felt bad as it was. "I'm going to try something before I even go to the next stage."
Zack moved over Denzel rolling the teen on to his back and he looked down at him.
Slowly and softly he blew lightly over the skin of Denzel's neck.
Hoping that it would cool him down some. He didn't to go where Cloud surely wouldn't forgive him.
Aiming the breath down he blew lightly over Denzel's chest then down his body.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

A gasp escaped through Denzel's lips as he felt the breath against his heated skin. It wasn't the touch he wanted but it felt good and it caused a shudder to pass through his spine. Maybe training would've been a better idea but he couldn't do that, not since Zack couldn't train him.

Eyes shut as Denzel tried to suppress the next shiver that seemed to control his body. His breaths were short and escaped through slightly parted lips as his body arched slightly. He drew in a shaky breath as his hips lifted, squirming slightly for more.

He wanted it to stop, anything to make his body go back to normal, but he didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:15 am

Zack softly laid a hand on Denzel's chest, his hand moving over the smooth skin.
His breath continuing to graze across the teens flesh.
He let his breath touch base with Denzel's abdomen before he placed the softest kiss to the skin.

Zack only wanted to ease the pain, a pain he remembered to well.
It was his fault Denzel was in this mess. If he hadn't of been the carrier for the virus.
Yuffie would never had got infected and in turn Denzel wouldn't have been exposed.

Zack tongue rolled over the flesh, he only wanted to take the pain away, pain he caused.
Denzel would never had been exploited by Rufus, if he hadn't been infected.
The teenager would never have been exposed to mako to leave him like this.

"Just think of who it is you want to do this to you Denzel." He whispered.
"Close your eyes and just imagine..."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:46 am

The hand traced over his skin and Denzel's body seemed to respond to each touch. The warm breath over his skin made him shiver and finally as Zack told him eyes shut. The hands felt the same but in his mind it was different. Denzel drew in a shaky breath as he focused on the feel of the hands, the warm breath, silken strands of gold.

A soft cry escaped as the heat continued and Denzel moved his hand, one automatically clenching at the strands of hair. He was too lost to focus on the tiny differences, the fact that it was not as spiky as it should be.

Another sound escaped as he felt the lips that touched his sensitive skin. He wanted this, his whole body cried for it. "More... please... please Cloud..."

If any part of his brain was working Denzel would have known that this was not Cloud touching him, that Cloud would never touch him like this, especially not now. His fingers tangled tighter into the strands as his body bucked. The mako didn't matter anymore, nor did anything else. He just want this, wanted him. He would have given anything to feel this hands on his body, touching him, kissing him, taking him.

It was all he had dreamt about since this round of side effects had begun to drive him crazy, his dreams haunted by it as well as every thought.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

Zack looked up at Denzel somewhat surprised he had not thought Cloud was who the kid had on his mind.
'Now isn't this a role reversal... Cloud used to think he was me... now this kid is pretending I'm Cloud.'
Zack wanted to Help Denzel along, and he squeezed his eyes shut.
He had his own frustrations. Those feelings for Seph he shouldn't have had.
Those lips that had kissed him back.

Zack let his hand continue to stroke across Denzel's skin.
He move his mouth up Denzel's body, his lips moving over Denzel's kissing him softly.
This was several kinda of wrong, using this kid to get it out of his system.
Zack had never really kissed Cloud so he only guessed how the blonde kissed.
This was going way beyond what he thought he would of done.

But he had forgot Denzel was younger this obviously was more intense than what Zack went through.
For this to work he would have to blindfold Denzel but his hands were chained together.
To destroy these sheets would cause questions from Rufus once they were discovered...

How could he do this, why was he even thinking of it?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:22 am

Being kissed was a whole new feeling. Denzel pressed against the lips as he felt them against his own. Slightly frightened Denzel's lips parted as his mind and body were once again assaulted. It felt so good, kissing him. In his mind his hands went into Cloud's blond hair as he arched against his body. A moan vibrated against those lips and the hand that touched him felt so good.

He felt the hands against him, running over his bare skin.

It felt so good, what he had wanted from Cloud ever since he had started thinking along this line.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:33 am

The lips part and Zack let his tongue slide pass the lips his tongue finding Denzel's tongue.
His own twirling round it tasting the inside of Denzel's mouth the moan vibrating against his lips.
He could feel his own need stirring. It bothered him that Denzel could cause his body to stir.
Like the mako in his body was reacting to the mako inside Denzel.

Zack hated the sensation it brought but he couldn't stop as he hungrily kissed him.
The fingers in his hair, the body pressing against him.
It was wrong on so many levels to feel the need burning through him.
Zack hadn't meant to loose control just help him along.

Zack's hand moved down his hand going to the inside of Denzel's thigh.
Slowly his hand moved over the skin. The he pushed the thighs apart.
His finger strolled to that point he shouldn't go. The finger touching the heated entrance.
while his thumb rolled over the base of Denzel's balls stroking them softly.

Zack's need burning through him as he gasped against Denzel's lips.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:46 am

Denzel felt the tongue that slid between his lips and his heart pounded hard against his chest. It was an amazing feel and the taste consumed his mind. In response to the kiss Denzel felt his cock twitch, coming back to life after his first release. All he needed was for Cloud to just keep touching him. Even though logically he knew it wasn't Cloud that fact was lost, consumed by the fantasy in his mind. For him at that moment the fantasy might as well have been reality.

And then Denzel felt the hand on his thigh, his legs pushed apart. He wanted to ask Cloud what he was doing but he couldn't, not with him kissing him like that. His body quivered as he felt the finger touch him. Reflexively the muscles tensed as Zack touched him and a gasp escaped into his mouth. That was a new sensation and Denzel squeezed his eyes shut. He had to keep his eyes closed and not let go of that image in his mind.

The muscles tensed slightly at the contact to them and then a louder cry escaped into Zack's mouth. The feeling that washed over him left him shaking as Zack touched his sensitive balls. It felt amazing and he wanted more. He wanted to feel it all.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:59 am

Zack knew he shouldn't have, but gently he pushed his finger past the ring of muscle testing Denzel.
His thumb continued the tormenting yet soft stroke over his balls.
Zack sucked on Denzel's bottom lip. His own need pushing against his pants.
He moaned softly. He had never thought Denzel would have caused such a reaction and need.

Slowly his hips rolled against Denzel's thighs so the teen could feel what he was doing to him.
His mouth leaving Denzel's and the tongue trailed across the teen's jawline.
Then slowly int drew a line down his body, before he kissed his way down.
His tongue drew a line round one nipple then the other and then continued down.

Pausing to dip into the navel then it continued its tormenting path.
Zack's mouth then kissed down the length of Denzel's arousal.
Taking the tip in his mouth and sucking on it lightly.
Slowly pulling his finger back to press back in again.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:42 am

Denzel's muscles seemed to relax as the strokes continued and then he felt the finger slide in. It wasn't painful, just an unusual feeling to have Zack's finger there. A sharp breath was taken as the thumb continued to massage his balls and his cock twitched in response. There was a gasp as he felt the movement of the hips and the bulge there, the fabric pushed against his bare skin. It pressed against his thigh, rubbing against it, and the only thing Denzel knew was that he wanted more.

Fingers tightened into the sheet and there was a sharp cry as soon as that wet tongue touched his sensitive nipple. He had never known how good it could feel to have someone touch him like that, but now he never wanted it to stop. "Cloud.. Cloud..."

It was too much, the tongue that slid down his body and into his navel. He bucked his hips as his body responded to the tongue. And then it became too much. The lips were against his heated skin and Denzel's fingers buried into the sheets. He didn't know how much he could take and any conscious thought was gone as soon as that amazing mouth took him in. It was so wet, so warm. and there was another jerk of his hips.

The movement of the finger in his ass was the last straw as a cry escape.

"Ah fuck! Cloud! Cloud! More!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:54 am

Zack took more of Denzel's arousal in his mouth and sucked on it, his head bobbing over the length.
The teens cries for his adoptive father falling on Zack's ears.
It felt so wrong, but he wanted more of it, he needed more of it.

His finger continued to thrust in and then out of the heat as his thumb continued to brush against his balls.
Carefully Zack slipped a second finger in and he thrust them in and out scissoring them as he went.
He was going where teachers and mentors really shouldn't but he couldn't stop himself either.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:19 am

As more was taken into Zack's mouth Denzel arched his body and gasps escaped from the wet touch. It felt amazing, that mouth on him. He had never felt anything like it. It was more than his mind could handle, the finger inside him, the strokes to his sensitive balls, and the mouth that surrounded him. Wanting more Denzel pressed against the finger, his body screaming for more.

The sounds turned into another as the second finger slid in. Instantly his body tensed at the moment of panic and he felt the slight pain of being stretched. Denzel took in a shaky breath as he tried to calm himself. It wasn't bad, a lot of things had hurt worse.

Geostigma, the sprouting of his wings, being hit by the bullets, the VR slice of the sword, mako treatments...

Pain wasn't exactly something new and Denzel tried to relax, the mouth on him certainly helped with that as it distracted him and the two fingers became an unusual feeling and then pleasurable as they moved back and slid into his body once again. His body ached and Denzel pressed down against the fingers. "Cloud... I... oh fuck..."

He didn't know how much longer he would last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mako Blue [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Blue [M]   Mako Blue [M] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako Blue [M]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next