A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am

The scream for Rufus cause a smirk to appear even through the pleasure that seemed to completely control him. Sephiroth continued to stroke himself, not caring that Rufus would likely come running. If he disapproved it was none of his concern. He had been forced back into his rank, on Shinra's chain once again. So let him see, Sephiroth almost wanted him to, just as long as Zack was released.

He continued to stroke himself as the fingers of his right hand trailed between his balls and back towards his ass. Another gasp escaped as Sephiroth pumped his hand over his cock and finally the finger brushed lightly over the tight muscles.

Short breaths escaped and the long silver hair fell around him as the fingers slid along his tip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Rufus had been looking for Cid when he got one or two messages relayed about the noise coming from the room Zack was confined in.
He had ignored them. Jenova's clones were still inside the WRO and Zack would not be released until they were in the air.
It wasn't until he was in the hallway heading out that way to check on Denzel and make sure the boy was okay.
To keep Cloud in his good books he needed to make sure the kid was fine.
Especially if he was going to propose Cloud join Sephiroth, Zack and Genesis as the elite of the new SOLDIER.

Walking the hall it was then he heard Zack shout and he let out a breath. He was heading to Denzel's room anyway.
So he pushed open the door to tell Zack to suck it up. What he saw was not what he expected.
Sephiroth and Zack both naked and Zack was still in chains fighting against them.
He looked desperate beyond belief and Sephiroth, Sephiroth stroking himself while straddling the infected.
That image was burning its way to the back of his mind and it caused Rufus' face to flush.
"What in the name of Shiva...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

"Unchain me... just fucken unchain me!" Zack was fighting the chains with all his might.
He saw Rufus shut the door but he remained in the room.
"Get these things off me now!!" Zack pulled at them.
The chains rattling showing his desperation. Rufus could get these off and he could let him touch Seph.

Zack looked to Rufus as the blonde finally addressed Sephiroth.
"Sephiroth... an explanation to these actions would be appreciated."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:49 pm

The scene should have been ridiculous, Rufus staring as Zack yelled to be unchained. Sephiroth's back was curved and his head was dropped as sharp breaths escaped, his hair curtained around him. "You instructed me to keep watch of him, so rather I discovered a way to keep him distracted and away from her."

A part of him truly doubt that his voice was as steady as he desired it to be, burning with the need to be in Zack and feel his body upon his own, but the best way was to convince Rufus to release him so that he could properly take the young man. Sephiroth's body burned for the contact of those hands rather than brief pressures and the feel of his own on his skin.

The difficult part would be convincing Rufus that releasing Zack was in his best interest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Rufus glanced upon the sight. Zack struggling against the chains.
"Distracted does not seem to be the word that I think of when I see this."
A small smirk passed his lips. "Distracted and frustrated from the looks of it."
Rufus adjusted his coat as he stepped closer to the scene.
Zack's heavy breathing could be heard as he got closer.
"Truly I had no idea that that single kiss would eventually escalate into this."

"Unchain me Rufus..."
Rufus could hear the desperation in Zack's voice.
"And why would I do such a thing?" He looked to Sephiroth for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Sephiroth straightened his back slightly, seemingly unaffected by the fact that his employer had come in and seen him touching himself in a state of complete undress only to sexually torment his subordinate. Any normal man would have been ashamed by such a thing. He was not any normal man however. "If you do not Rufus I am certain Zack here will find a way to break the headboard he is chained to. Either that or bring everyone in this ship running with his screams."

A slight smirk touched his lips. "Did you not put the Strife child next door? It would be truly a shame for you to be forced to explain this to Cloud. I am certain you are already on his bad side for bringing the boy into SOLDIER. But you do know of course, it is only a matter of time before the boy learns it himself."

Sephiroth turned to lift his head and look towards Rufus. "Certainly you remember the later effects of mako, and what effect it has on a young developing body. But if he were to start asking his guardian questions... we all know that would not end well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Sephiroth seemed so calm about this. His voice only had a hint of arousal.
But what he said was true, the mako would make the boy curious.
Zack probably was not the best candidate in his condition to explain this.
"So this is the reason my father left SOLDIER to Lazard then." He reached into his jacket pocket.

Calmly he walked up to the two on the bed, he gripped Zack's wrist and held it down.
The raven haired 1st Class blinked in confusion for the moment.
Rufus undid the cuff and pulled it off and unhooked it before attaching the cuff back in place.
He was chained still but not chained up at least in the hands.

"They stay." Rufus stated in reference to the ankles. "That is all you will get from me."
He turned round walking to the door. "I will be outside. When you're done he will be rechained."
Rufus opened the door and stepped outside before looking over his shoulder at the two.
"Now keep it down I don't want any more noise complaints." With that he shut the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

"Understood," it had been a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. As soon as the door shut Sephiroth let a breath slowly escape before he leaned over Zack and claimed his lips once again. One hand ran across the skin of one of the freed arms before he pressed his body against Zack's. He needed him, needed to be buried inside and the feeling of that seemed to consume him more than anything he had.

Even the hatred that pushed him over the edge.

Sephiroth drew back from the kiss as he looked down at Zack's form beneath him. He wanted to feel those hands on his body, wanted them to take the place of the one kiss in his mind. If this was what was considered the love that he could not understand he was fine with it, just as long as Zack remained with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 am

Rufus was gone and it wasn't even five seconds before Sephiroth had claimed his mouth.
The kiss was hot and all consuming and he couldn't really do much else at that moment.
When Sephiroth pulled back, Zack blinked a couple of times before he realized he was free to touch.

Zack moved his free hand through Seph's hair and his other hand moved over the skin of Seph's back.
His hands touching the skin intimately. Before he pulled his hands back then moved them to touch Seph's chest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

There was a moment of slight relief when Zack finally began to touch him. The stroke to his hair pulled a pleasured sound from him which was paused as soon as the hands left, relieved to feel them back on his skin. Sephiroth poised himself over Zack's body and remained in that position above hi in order to allow Zack to touch his body however he pleased.

Even as his cock throbbed, the painful erection demanding attention, Sephiroth remained, wanting nothing more than to feel those hands all over him, touching him, stroking him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 pm

"I've waited for this... for so long..." Zack purred as his hand traversed downward.
His palm moved over the tip of Sephiroth's arousal. He rubbed at the tip slowly.
Zack's hand then moved down the length as he began to stroke Sephiroth.
He watched Seph's face wanting to see the expression on his face.
His other hand strolling lightly over Seph's chest.
Loving the feeling of the skin under his fingertips.
Moving his face close to Sephiroth's he took those lips with his own.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 pm

With the next contact Sephiroth's hips moved and pressed his cock into the stroke. His own hand was not fulfilling enough, but finally Zack was touching him. His warm fingers left a fire along his skin with each touch. A sharp breath was taken as that hand stroked him, his cock throbbing with each movement. Lips parted and Sephiroth pressed into the kiss.

Lips parted and Sephiroth's tongue moved and pressed against Zack's lips. Both hands were pressed down on either side of Zack's head as he pressed into each touch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Zack's mouth opened allowing Sephiroth's tongue entrance.
The feeling of Seph's skin under his fingers driving him onward.
His hand began to stroke Seph's arousal tighter, he wanted to feel that heat between this fingers.
To feel Sephiroth's true desire and need pulsate under the movements of his hand.
His other hand moving in strokes over the skin of Seph's abdomen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Sephiroth pressed further into that hand as a groan was released into Zack's mouth. He had waited too long for those hands to touch him and stroke him. His tongue raked over Zack's and he took in the taste of the young man. Each touch caused his cock to throb and Sephiroth's back arched slightly. With each touch he was moving closer to the inevitable end, letting it consume him.

Breaking the kiss his lips pressed against Zack's ear. "I will not last," he murmured as one hand traced down Zack's side, stroking his skin. He was loathe for it to be over and to lose Zack's touch again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 am

Zack let out a shuddering breath as he felt the hands on his kin and he arched into the touch.
Sephiroth's words made him shudder and he pressed his hips up against Seph's.
He rocked against him. At least this time he got to touch Sephiroth through the whole thing.
"Then just do it. Don't hold back." He pressed up hard against Seph.
The hint there for him to just take him, at least this time he got to touch Sephiroth.
His other hand moving over the skin of Seph's stomach.
The other stroking him led Sephiroth's arousal towards his heat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

The hand held him and was guiding him so close to that heat that he wanted. He watched the reactions to every touch and there was no question of waiting within his mind. Sephiroth pressed forward and eased slowly past the tight muscles. A moan emerged again as the muscles surrounded him, consuming him. This time though Zack was touching him, his hands on his skin, making it burn with every touch.

Sephiroth gasped and exhaled slowly as he inched into Zack's body, letting the tightness consume his mind. He couldn't hold back much longer. No, he wanted to be all the way in him, wanted to fuck him until they both passed out.

He pushed in deeper until he was fully settled into Zack's body and Sephiroth's head dropped slightly, his breathing shaky as hands were placed on either side of Zack's body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am

Zack could only moan as he was filled by Sephiroth's length.
Slowly he began to rock against Seph letting him know it was okay for him to move.
Zack wanted this more than anything. His hands moved up Sephiroth's body.
Feeling the skin under his fingers, as one hand moved to Seph's face.
The thumb moving over those lips. While the other tweaked a nipple.
He lent up nipping at Sephiroth's neck.
"You're all I need to be sane Seph..."
Zack licked up Sephiroth's neck nipping just below his ear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm

The pleasure seemed to almost double now that this time Zack was able to touch him. The fingers continued to touch him and Sephiroth's hips moved to draw back and plunge into Zack's body once again. There was a slight groan and Sephiroth's body trembled at the restraint form hold back his release once completely taken in by the tight heat. His thrusts continued and the movements continued, moving deep inside Zack's body.

The heat that surrounded him was enough to put him over the edge but he couldn't, not yet. Softly he kissed the that was pressed against his lips.

"You have me, as long as you need me."

Sephiroth reached up and rested his hand on the one on his face as the movements continued, slamming harder into Zack's body with each moment, allowing himself to lose control with the need that enveloped him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Each thrust drove a cry from Zack's lips and he didn't care Rufus was outside waiting for them to end this.
He moved a hand to Sephiroth's hair to run through the strands.
His other hand touching roaming Seph's chest.
Those lips upon his and he could only kiss them with a passion.
Then hearing those words. It made him smile for that moment.
He would be okay, so long as he had Seph with him he would be okay.

Each hardened thrust into his heat driving to that spot.
"T-THERE! SEPH!"
He bucked as his hips moved with the thrusts.
Sephiroth was driving his body close to that point again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Sephiroth gave a shudder as the fingers stroked his hair, moving through it. The touch was intoxicating as it trailed through the strands. They moved slightly with each stroke as he pressed back against the touch. Sephiroth cupped Zack's face as he kissed him again before he thrust into him again, aiming for the same spot that had just caused Zack to cry out.

The long hair fell around their bodies as the movements continued, hungry and desperate. He was so close, always moving closer. A moan of need escaped into Zack's mouth as he felt the muscles clench around him, bringing him closer to the brink.

Almost, he was almost there. So close.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:24 am

Zack felt those lips over his and he could only kiss them back with the same fueled passion.
His mouth trapped as that spot was hit again. He let out a muffled cry.
One arm wrapping round Sephiroth as fingers bit into the skin of Seph's back.
His other hand gripping at that hair, desperation fueled with need.

It was brought him to the edge. Muscles tightening around Seph's heat.
Zack could only bury his head into the crook of Seph's neck as he let out a cry.
His release hitting him much too soon for his liking.
Muscles twitching as he fought to hold onto Seph.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 am

Nails dug into his back and Sephiroth continued his thrusts deep into Zack. He clenched around him and it consumed his mind as he continued. He was so tight and as soon as the muscles tightened a moan escaped. He was being pushed further towards his limit. It would not last much longer, not with the way Zack clutched at him. Fingers buried deep into Zack's hair as he plunged in a final time.

Sephiroth felt it consume him as his movements became short and erratic as the release ran over him, leaving him panting. He let his head drop and the hair fell around Zack as he pulled him close. Arms wrapped around him and he clung to him and held him against his body.

One hand buried into Zack's hair as he held him close.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 am

Zack wrapped his other arm around Sephiroth. He held onto him.
The warm skin pressed against his own, the hair that blanketed them.
He didn't want to move or to let go at that moment.
Zack hoped Rufus didn't let himself in, because he just wanted to hold Seph at that moment.
He smirked up at Seph before he pressed his lips to Seph's mouth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 am

There was a sudden blink as soon as Sephiroth saw the smirk however there was nothing said as he pulled Zack close and leaned into the kiss. For the moment he just allowed himself to hold Zack against his body, the feel of skin on skin. If Rufus came in he would be forced to release him and allow Rufus to chain Zack up once more but until then he would keep him in his arms.

Slowly Sephiroth pulled slightly away from the kiss as fingers continued to trail through Zack's hair, stroking it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Zack let his hands move over Sephiroth's chest.
Touching the skin taking in the feel of it beneath his finger tips.
He didn't want to loose the freedom of his hands so soon again.
But at the same time he understood the precaution.
He had asked to be restrained.

The sensation of Sephiroth's hand stroking his hair.
He just wanted everything to vanish at that moment.
Zack knew it wouldn't happen though.
There was no way to escape this right now.
He let out a soft shuddering breath feeling those fingertips against his scalp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]   

Back to top Go down

Fight for Freedom [closed] [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next