FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:33 am

So what upcoming game titles look awesome to you right about now!

three of the four I totally want

Last being South Park RPG but that got pushed to 1st quarter of 2013 T_T
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:36 am

Ooh, Assassin's Creed 3...

Still a few months away but I'm already drooling over it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:53 am

Totally KH fan but DS >.<;
Still in refuse to buy one mode... -.-
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:55 am

I prefer it on the PS2, the DS makes my fingers cramp real bad with battles. The PSP is a little better but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:12 am

yeah BbS <3 but never finished any of the stories ;p
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:06 am

*gasps at Zack* At least finish BBS. The DS titles can be skipped unless you are a diehard Axel fan.

As for new titles I am really excited about Dot.Hack//Versus. That series will make a very interesting fighter game.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:27 am

Yeah I will finish it eventually I just have to go back and collect those extra stickers and present thingies for Aqua's story but I've done everything else.
I've been putting off BbS forever cause I don't wanna play as Terra or Ven >.<; I got it namely for Aqua, for so long I wanted to play a KH game where a female wields a keyblade. F yeah!
That and I'd live on Olympus world cause chibi Zack is just so freaken ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:15 pm

lol. I just found out today that there will be a special edition for KH:3D. It looks really good. It comes with ar cards and a 3ds case and some other small goodies. Its kinda exciting. I will have to jack my man's 3ds for a while. *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Heh, just may need to save up for the special edition. And in other news got the Snow and Lightning DLC for XIII-2 yesterday, playing the Lightning one and my current opinion after winning two battles is 'why square? why? I've beat this ass twice, will you please tell me what's next?'
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:50 am

lol. Have you scored 70,000 points yet?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:53 am

You need to score 70,000 points to get through it? *sigh* this is gonna take a while
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah, he just grabs his chest and leaves if you score belore 70,000 points; however, should you score higher than that he transforms into Chaos Bahamut and the final boss starts. The first time you beat him you get the normal ending, but if you beat chaos a second time you get an extended ending with a cutscene after the credits roll. Also, if you manage to finish with a five star rating then you get Lighting in her Valkyrie outfit to join your party, but that has to be done at level six or seven; the higher levels levy too much of a toll against your score for being overpowered. (And at level ten she is overpowered - 9999 atk, 9999 mag, and 999,999 hp)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, she's at level 6 right now and can usually manage to finish him while still in the green without using any items but haven't gotten past four stars yet. I just started because I got tired of being creamed by Snow's Sovereign Fist.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Yeah. I haven't even attempted that one. The only high level monster I have atm is a green chocobo so you can imagine the insane damages I do with that. = =;
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah, I've got a relatively high party, not all of them maxed out yet but high enough and if you keep hitting him and he uses Sovereign Fist. I've been on the Tortoise Paradigm and been at full health and the move wipes out the entire party.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh dear god... That sounds obnoxiously powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:01 am

Yeah, after losing four times in a row I gave up for a little while. The bad part of it is I don't know the trick and it's now like I can level my party up much further. The monsters I use are mostly maxed out and Serah and Noel will be maxed out once I finish the Synergist role, only have like four nodes to go on each.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:38 pm

DREAM DROP DERP! Sorry sis I had to, I'm with sis and I'm super excited for Dream, Drop, Distance - which my friend Jon has decided needs to eternally be titled "Dream, Drop, Derp" Gen Cheer
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:06 pm

I had one of my regulars come into work with FFXIII-2 this is the said conversation.
Regular: "Have you finished this?"
Me: "Um no I've been a bit busy with work."
Regular: "I'm trading it in Jax. I'm tired of those damn puzzles I spent ONE MONTH stuck on ONE puzzle the book said it was the THIRD one. I'm to old for it. Get me Max Payne 3."

I instantly thought of you Seph and your complaints about the puzzles. ;p

~<3
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:37 am

Oh my... that makes me hurt a little. Though those puzzles really were the devil. Especially once you get to Oerba. >.< I really need to finish those last nine freaking fragments but I kinda burnt out on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:42 am

Hahaha, that's great. Normally I love puzzles, it's just those clock ones that are killing me. Some I can get real quickly but others I spend well over an hour jotting down numbers. Y'know, I play games to relax, and while some mini games are great others I'm cursing SE out because they're making me think more than my genetics class in college did.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

Yeah, they tend to be... a bit much sometimes. Like dodging lightening 200 times in a row... or getting moogles to get their freak on. I pretty much hate the mini games in VII. That stupid basketball games and the freaking GP.... *tries to strangle the receptionist with her low balance inquiries.*
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:52 am

Yeah, the dodging lightning one my reaction was just 'well I usually try to beat them... but screw this!'

I couldn't even dodge one bolt, so 200, no way.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah, it was SUCH a pain. It tooks me months to finally get it. All for a stupid onion.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm

WANT IT NAO!!!! >.<

If I actually end up doing the unthinkable and buying a 3DS I'm so preordering KH dream drop Distance while I'm at it >.<

Too much $$ spent on games @_@

Damn you evil addictions damn you!!! *shake fist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Games   Upcoming Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next