A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I cried out in pain as Chaos attacked me with Satan Slam, the big skull dropping on top of me, knocking me into the roof of the building below, before it disappeared, it left me several weakend and I knew that if Chaos were to start firing at me now I'd die. Maybe I shouldn't have complained about the fight being boring, but this wasn't over yet. I summoned Ifrit as my last resort and watched the fire demon use his Hellfire attack against Chaos.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 31, 2012 2:21 am

The flames were inescapable and a roar of pain emerged from the demon. The attack slammed hard against him and he was knocked from the air. Inside him he could hear the bones cracking as his body was slammed onto the ground. Pain wracked his body and Chaos' eyes blazed in hatred towards the creature that was now before him. Forcing himself to his heat Chaos moved forward and opened fire on Ifrit.

The bullets shot through the air and the wings spread as he continued to shoot at the creature.

Summons, a weapon of a weakling too puny to fight him on their own powers. He knew that his powers were waning but he did not care. He would be rid of the pest and then he would go after the leader of Avalanche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 31, 2012 6:16 pm

As Chaos was distracted by Ifrit, I took the oppurtunity to quickly cure myself a little and then flew upwards. I moved behind Chaos, so close that if Ifrit attacked Chaos and the demon dodged, Ifrit would get me instead, and then used one of the points of the shuriken as a dagger, stabbing Chaos in the back. I was hoping that a stab in the back would be enough to get rid of him, because I didn't want to scar Vincent too much, I just wanted Chaos to give Vincent back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:19 am

She staggers forward as the vending machine retches free of her arm, dizzily spiraling through the air towards the shiny silver mane of the general. No sooner does she recoil into her haunch posture does the cool light of the blast wave shine in the dark glow of her eyes as the device is rocketed back toward her. She shifts toward the right as her knee bends and her left leg juts outward; her hands fall to the ground and she feels the rough concrete beneath her fingers as they slide forward and she lays flat. The left-hand shard of the machine crashes into the ground with a heavy metallic crackle several feet away, spitting up chunks of the lot and dust before lurching forward.

The mangled machine tumbles overhead as she pushes against the ground with both arms and tucks them around her torso. She rolls backward from her prone position in time to feel frigid air caress her face and her eyes trail the elegant tendrils of blue and sparkling white overhead as the descending orb of hoarfrost is reflected within her glassy red gaze. She leans forward in a subtle manner before hastily jumping toward the rear. The frozen construct collides with her leg as she has not fully withdrawn from its range and the fitted material of her leggings shifts from jet black to a frosty blue salted with white speckles.

Furious screams claw their way from her being as she slams the top of her foot forward, further encasing her leg within the spell’s icy embrace. The salty blue frost slowly crystallizes upward as it clings to her thigh in the drawn moments it takes for the massive icicle to depart from gravity’s embrace and find itself upon a new journey toward the silver haired male’s chest as her leg forcefully jars forward.

A light noise disturbs her concentration as the sounds of several light landings approach her from the right. Her eyes entertain curiosity as they glance toward the perching point of the remaining three of the initial five Jenova clones atop the Shera; one sits upon the edge with crossed legs as she leans backward to rest the weight of her torso upon her arms, one stands in an asymmetrical pose, the other stands with crossed arms with a file hanging lightly from her fingertips. They all wear a serious demeanor. Wisps of dark energy vine about their beings and their outfits are modified, stylistically, to match that of the feral entity; although, the dark pallet has is mirrored by white, lavender, and silver tones. They stand erect in their heels as each brandishes a rather peculiar looking sword, rather than edged armored gauntlets, and stare down with somber faces. Simply breathing the same air as the feral beast is enough to make her rage boil within their veins; however, they will not fault in their determination.

As suddenly as the three women debuted from the corridors of the WRO, so too does the Sephiroth clone as he phases into being and hangs in the air behind the faithless son. His visage is altered, however, as he is now adorned in breezy white material that drifts about his figure upon the winds in weightless waves, despite continued bearing of a shoulder guard, belt, and black leather gloves. The surreal blade of the Masamune sword shines with delicate green the light as it is materialized within the clone’s hand and a bright flash of white spurts forth as he quickly draws the formed blade downward to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:25 am

((I apologize ahead of time if this post makes no sense whatsoever, I'm on a caffeine high and can't really even think straight))

The crystalline icicle was headed back his way and Sephiroth leapt backwards. Feet landed hard upon the ground to the side and his feet skidded slightly as he heard the sound. There before him were three copies of her and the giant broadsword was twisted around before his body. Green eyes flashed towards her and then back to the three. He was outnumbered, and one was proving difficult enough to handle.

A breath escaped as his gaze flickered around, his mind instantly running, searching for any solution. That solution was not soon to be used as another sound reached his ears. The blade of the Buster Sword was brought around as eyes landed on the copy. The rage fueled him at the sight of the weapon in his hand, his weapon, his soul. It consumed his mind, only one thought on his mind. To kill this imposter and take back his weapon, the extension of himself. The pupils narrowed into slits as the rage that traveled through his bloodstream seemed to consume him.

The blade of the Buster Sword was brought forward and slowly the visage of an angel appeared over them. Sephiroth was not willing to wait for the Heartless Angel to take effect. He wanted his weapon, and this fake had it, his soul. The weapon that had been bound to him for so many years. Sephiroth moved and the blade moved towards the copy. He knew his strengths and weaknesses, he knew every attack as they were his own.

The only thing this creature deserved was death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 am

The bullets continued through the air as Chaos began to shoot. Sensitive ears barely picked up the sound but it was either turn his back on Ifrit or be forced to deal with the attack from the brat. The pointed end pushed into his back as a roar of pain escaped. The gun was lifted as he whipped around and pointed it towards the ground only to be struck by the demon.

There was a roar of pain as Chaos slammed against the building and fell to the ground. He lay there unmoving, the gun having fallen out of reach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 am

[I got Cissnei's permission to move her if need be but sorry Cid I'm gunna just move you to, best you don't see the state of your ship >.<;]

Rufus knew he was out of his league in this fight. So he had done what he could.
He was well aware that the situation just got worse when the clones of the clone and even a clone of Sephiroth showed up.
That clone seemed to anger Sephiroth and he wasn't sure why until he saw the blade it held in it's hand.
Sephiroth was on the move to get the blade back.
"Well that explains that."

Rufus then saw Cissnei running up to the chopper and jumping inside with Dark Nation. He knew a defeat when it stared him in the face.
Cissnei was in the pilot seat and gave him the signal that Cid had been moved on with the other evacuees...
Obviously towards Healin like the rest of them. Like he no they should right at that moment.
"Sephiroth. Even I'm not crazy enough to hang around for this. I'm starting the chopper. Catch up!"
Rufus made a move and peeled part of the concrete from the ground before flinging it at the clones.
He let Sephiroth take on his double for control of the blade and jumped behind the co pilot seat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am

As Chaos lay on the ground, supposedly dead, I turned to Ifrit and glared at the summon. "Hey! I wanted to delover the final blow! You took away my glory, you jerk!" Ifrit snarled and raised a hand, ready to hit me. My eyes widened and I quickly made him return to the materia. "Geez, someone needs to go to obedience school." I muttered to myself before flying down to Chaos' side, picking up the gun so that he wouldn't be able to use it if he woke uo from unconsciousness - I guessed he was unconscious since he hadn't transformed back into Vincent, but I was hoping that it was just a delayed transformation thing.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 am

Chaos felt exceptionally weak and he was wavering in and out. He couldn't move, his body shattered by the strength of the summon finally he shifted and a groan escaped only for everything to go black. The demon's visage seemed to melt away, leaving only the pale skinned man in the red cloak. Eyes were shut, his body broken and there was no movement, not even the rise and fall of breaths.

The demon had indeed finally left Vincent and the black hair fell limply around him.

There was a single breath, very shallow, hardly there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

For all the strong, capable and vicious guard dog Dark Nation was... he wasn't a fool. If he bit anything around him (as much as he would like to) then there was nothing stopping him from becoming that abhorrent stench that burned his nostrils when he inhaled it on the others.

Full of shame, and feeling the coward, he had kept behind Rufus and away from everything as much as he possibly could - especially after colliding his nose against the cabinet door... after that, all he wanted to do was curl up somewhere warm and safe and feel miserable.

The one up side was that he couldn't smell that pungent burning that the woman bought with her.

He darted after his Master as he made a bee-line for the chopper, jumping in without question - his ears quite used to the sound even now - and settled on the floor next to him, head on Rufus' knee with a very audible 'hmph'-ing sigh.

This was not how things were meant to do. It was meant to be balls and chew toys and running around for fun... He missed having that with his Master.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:49 am

Kadaj looked at Loz, unsure what to do now that one brother had returned to Mother and that the other was sure to follow. Tentatively he reached a hand to Loz, his fingers brushing his shoulder lightly, unable to commit to the gesture even though his heart was in it.

"I think... this time we need to choose our own paths," he said quietly, the flicker of a sad smile on his lips. "No matter where that takes us, you are still my brother. You are both my brothers." He paused and pulled away, turning from Loz as an unexpected emotion bubbled inside of him, ashamed to show it. "You will always be a part of me... Loz."

He started running down the hallway, breaking through one of the faux windows, his wings stretching out as he fell towards the ground, the wind lifting him and allowing him to push into the direction of the WRO.

He didn't know what he was going to do there, which side he would ultimately choose... but he couldn't stand and do nothing. There were to many questions to answer, at the least, and the shard to be expl-

The shard...

He held it up to the light as he flew, frowning at it as he realised it would not so easily return to his body. He needed to keep it safe - but no where was safe any more. Not when he could feel Jenova subconsciously watching them all. She knew where they were, what they were doing - perhaps even what they were thinking before they knew themselves...

Didn't she?

He paused and swooped down into a back alley of Edge, his wings folding to nothing again as he looked around. His clothes were wrong... he did not want the garments of that woman... and yet he would need them, he felt sure of it... He grabbed a scarf from a washing line and tied it around his hair - the clothing could be ignored as eccentric but green eyes and silver hair would still resonate upon the people.

His hand went to the bag of coins in his pocket, wondering if it would be enough, seeing as he had no real sense of the monetary system. All he was sure of was that Angeal had given him more than enough.

It took some time before he came upon a jewellers, slipping inside and speaking to the man. He put the bag of coins on the counter, frowning a little as each was counted out. The number didn't matter to him - if it was enough was all that he needed to know.

"It won't be anything fancy," he was warned. It didn't need to be perfect, he reassured him, pausing and advising the man wore gloves before handling the shard. It earnt him a contemptuous look, but he didn't want to risk infecting the man.

A short hour later the shard was returned to him, two mythril wires crossing around it in a secure embrace, a sturdy link joining it to a mythril chain that would just fit over his head - there was no clasp so there was no risk of it coming free. His money was entirely spent, but he would know where the shard was and it would not be easily cut from his neck in battle.

He slipped it on and tucked it inside of his clothing, returning to the alley - and replacing the scarf - before pushing himself into the air again. He felt more secure knowing that the shard would not fall from his fingers or a pocket, and he pressed on to the WRO.

Kadaj could hear Jenova's screams long before he could see the building, wincing at the sharp sound. If it was the thought of aiding her to live or die that spurred him forward he could not tell - he merely felt the urgency that he arrive sooner rather than later.

The scene that met him had him land clumsily on the ground. Two Sephiroth, four Jenova... his head reeled even though part of him could sense who were the true beings and which were clones.

Slowly he watched towards the fray, Souba unsheathed and his face blank as his feet continued him forward, his allegiance still not known to himself despite his previous statements.

He watched Sephiroth fighting with himself and couldn't help but give an amused smirk.

"Brother, has it not occurred to you that you are avoiding your one path to victory? If you would like, I think I have it memorised from the last time I experienced it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 am

>Sorry if this post doesn't make sense. My muse is like. No. Just no.<

The fervent green glow of Scintilla alights the form of a grid shield in the moment of its spontaneous appearance between the two stern men. The malformed energies of the heartless angel prove potent and the barrier is shattered releasing a slight outward pulse, slowing the offending original's approach however slightly. A dissolving fragment of the energy barricade ricochets backward and clips the copy across the wrist. The Masamune blade is drawn upward toward his left shoulder in a fluid motion before his figure dissipates and reappears behind the silver haired general. Light green energies flow in the wake of the extensive blade during its downward trek and the doppelganger leers toward Sephiroth through the corner of his eye as the surfeit barrage of slices explodes into existence. He recoils the blade and swings outward to disperse the remaining energies from its blade, blood from his wound splattering onto the ground several feet below as the crimson fluid traces its way down his hand.

The concrete slab hits the leftmost clone with a heavy crunch as her frame is tossed from the side of the Shera. Her silver strands wave in disarray as she plummets downward, landing beside the feral clone as the slab embeds itself within the hull of the airship. Peering menacingly in the direction of the assault the seated clone rocks backward and swings her legs upward and over to a handstand before phasing from sight and reappearing beside the helicopter.

"Hello darling," she states cheerfully as she throws a furious punch in the direction of the young president.

On ground level, the feral clone grasps its leg as its regenerative abilities slowly work to the ends of melting the frost that bars its limb, preventing any further movement. A sudden motion from the disheveled woman to her side draws a sneer of annoyance as she steadily pushes her lithe white clad form from the ground and brushes herself off, hobbling slightly. Bending down she snaps away her shoe as the impact broke the stiletto of her heel.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 am

Sephiroth turned quickly upon his foot and the green eyes locked on the copy. The Buster Sword was brought up to block the attacks and one foot skidded back. Kadaj's appearance was not forewarned and even more mysterious were his words. The leader of the avatars he had created, did he actually desire to battle Jenova? Did he seek to fight against her?

It seemed unlikely but so was the idea that he fought against her himself.

"I know it."

It would take time perform and time was not something they had much of, however it was the one attack that he knew would certainly end the creature's life. It was not his own but it was one the blade knew. "Kadaj, if you desire to aid then eliminate the threat of her. I will handle this."

This was a personal fight and Sephiroth moved as he focused on building up the power of that attack. The Buster Sword moved, it flashed across his body as he moved to attack the copy. Each movement of the sword was a pang to his heart. He would end this before his weapon, his soul, was used for any more destruction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

Kadaj looked to the sky with a sigh. "Always you presume that you are the one in control," he muttered, alluding to more than his order, or his presumption.

He didn't know why he was there, or what it was he wanted to accomplish. Fighting something that was so integral a part of him didn't even seem possible - he didn't have Loz's strength, and even with the 'gift' he was weaker than he needed to be to stand against even a mirror of her.

Then, he always had the strength and desire to turn on Sephiroth, who was as much a part of him as Jenova.

He tore his eyes from their fight and looked towards the Jenova clones, his grip on Souba strengthening as he strode over, giving a very small, curt bow.

"Ladies," he purred with a slight smirk before launching himself at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 am

>Seph I'm not really sure what he is doing in the last post. Is it Omnislash? Kadaj, which clones where you after? The Shera or the ground? Also, I am typing this on my husbands tablet and it is typing hell.<

The remaining clone focuses her gaze upon the remnant, her arms remaining across one another as she fondles the beads hanging from her shoulder guard with the long fingers of her left hand as her right grasps the hilt of her blade.

"Ladies?" she questions as her gaze returns to the doppelganger spectacle below.

Her chest swells and her shoulders roll softly as she inhales the warm air from her perch.

Below the feral clone begins to stir as the fallen clone removes her other shoe in order to maintain balance, brandishing her weapon as she tosses the heel aside. Her wrist flicks subtly as the blade segments into twenty edged fragments along the expanse of a ten foot wire. Another flick of her wrist pirouettes the bladed wire outward and it ensares the feral clone. She juts her elbow backward and the wire pulls taunt as its serpentine embrace restricts its unruly victim. Her garnet eyes blaze in fury, falling to the ground as a horrific cry wretches from her throat.

The captor's lavender eyes mull in dull contemplation as she considers the fate of her prey, looking upward to exchange looks with the down gazing clone and her visitor.

"Mission complete," she mentally relays to the other clones.

"Hmm," the overseeing clone manages to hum before addressing the remnant as he nears the end of his lunge. "To what ends do you seek betrayal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief when Vincent reappeared, but then I started panicking. I couldn't see the rise and fall of Vincent's chest! Was he still alive? Kneeling down at Vincet's side and pressing my ear to the spot where his heart was, I listened for a heartbeat and found a very slowly, weak one. "I'm so sorry, Vincent." I apologised as I leaned over him to put Cerberus back in it's holster. "I didn't mean to almost kill you but it was the only way to get rid of Chaos that I could think of!" He probably coudln'y even hear me right now, he was probably unconscious. I started to cure Vincent loads and loads of times so that his wounds were healed and the bones were fixed and the only thing left was for Vincent to wake up. I sighed a little and just sat there for a moment, a hand absent mindedly moving to run through long ebony locks of hair before I realised what I was doing and pulled away. Now was not the time. Jenova clones were still in the building below and I needed to get Vincent to safety - a hospital, to be precise. I knew that there was a hospital on the outskirts of Edge so I picked up the surprisingly light 'Vampire' and started flying in the direction of Edge.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Rufus had only JUST managed to grab the door to the chopper when the clone appeared right there.
He ducked the punch only for the window of the helicopter to be busted in.
It rocked the vehicle and it was obvious that he would have to do the unthinkable and actually draw the clone away from the chopper.
Zack and Denzel inside. Zack was in no state to see the clone, it was best he didn't. This one seemed more sane that the other.

Rufus spun round pulling out the shotgun from inside his coat and he fired two shots blank range at the clone.
Jumping from the vehicle he shut the chopper door and looked at Cissnei and Dark Nation.
He pushed the chopper back ten feet with the shove of his foot. They needed to get Zack and Denzel away. Priority.
"Get that thing in the air we will catch up! That's an order."

Obviously Rufus was going to get dragged into this fight.
He could catch up there were plenty of other choppers to borrow... He and Seph could catch up.
If they survived this. Rufus looked back in time to see Zack jump in the co pilot seat.
The 1st Class SOLDIER gave him a nod before he started the vehicle up.

At least he seemed sane enough to do that.
Though as the vehicle took off Rufus could see the SOLDIER looking onward at the number of clones.
That reality was probably the only thing keeping him sane at that moment.
None of these were his 'mother' and Rufus hoped Zack could keep that mindset as they escaped.

Rufus turned to the clone and he glared at her.
"Stop destroying, infecting and mutating my property."
First the remains of the ShinRa building, then those he wanted to restart SOLDIER.
The attack on the WRO which he funded, so as far as he was concerned he owned it, and now one of the choppers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Zack looked in the back to Denzel and Yazoo. "Ummm hope you don't mind tagging along Yaz..."
He looked to Cissnei giving her an apologetic look.
The chopper was a safe distance away and he looked to Rufus' dog.
"As much as I hate to admit it but I do hope Rufus gets out okay... but he's still an asshole."
The chopper heading away from the WRO. Zack was no Reno when it came to flying these things.
In fact he knew how to take off and land, and fly, but evasive maneuvers... no way in hell could he pull that off.

Zack was glancing back at the WRO when he turned back round and blinked.
"Well I'll be... Tifa and Marlene... they're okay." Zack jumped up looking at Cissnei.
"Take over and hold her steady lower us down I'm gunna drop them a ladder."
It was best to make sure Tifa and Marlene were safe.
Zack pulled on his jacket and gloves before he grabbed the rope ladder and dropped it down to them.
"Grab on and climb up! We're re grouping at Healin!" He called down to the two of them.

[Rufus was the one who was originally gunna do this but he got drafted into the fight sooo Zack will do it instead.]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 pm

((It was just a normal sword attack, but he's going to be preparing to use omnislash))

Denzel looked over as he heard Zack's words. Tifa... and Marlene... what was Marlene doing there? When he had left she was in Seventh Heaven. What was he even supposed to say? He didn't know, not after the fight with Cloud. He pulled back into the seat as he held the sword and his eyes turned away. He wasn't feeling as sick as he had been but what was he even going to say?

Cloud didn't want him. Cloud hated him.

Denzel let his head drop as he looked away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Kadaj stopped perfectly still, the tips of his weapon pressed against the clone's throat a mere whisper from cutting into flesh, but he had no disillusion that it was his own doing that got him so close to her - she had allowed it.

"Whether I fight with or against you, I still fight. In the end what does it matter to me which side I choose?" He questioned back. "It seems my allegiance matters only to those who would wish me to serve their purpose - perhaps it is time I find my own and stop bowing at the feet of people who care little whether I live or die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Looking up,I seen Zack.He dropped a ladder down to Tifa and I. "Tifa,C'mon!" I said before running onto the ladder.I climbed it so Tifa also had some room to grab on.I climbed to the top,Tifa right behind me. "Thanks!" I told Zack and watched as Tifa came in also.I held onto the handle so I didnt feel like I would fall or anything like that.I hope everyone else was alright though.Looking at eveyone in the (It was a chopper,right? I dont really pay attention to the storyline! XD) I asked: "Where are we going again?" I hadnt cought it when Zack yelled down to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 am

The rival swords clash yet again in a lit display of pyrotechnics, green and blue sparks dancing from the blades as they struggle against one another. The clone's green eyes shine beneath narrowed lids and his biceps spasm as he forcefully pushes against the hilt of the Masamune, pulling the blade downward toward his right side before relinquishing his right grasp upon the hilt and swinging the blade horizontally with his left hand. To counteract the inevitably parry by the skilled blade master opposing himself he wretches his right hand upward to throw blood from his wound into the eyes of the original general. The crimson fluid departs from the pale skin of his wrist as it stains the silken white material of his sleeve as it flecks across the air in glassy beads and he forcibly juts his foot outward toward the man's groin.
---
The feral clone gnashes her teeth in rage to protest her restriction as she struggles against the whip-like blade, the weapon's fragmented edge cutting into her skin as she squirms in its uncomfortable embrace. The confining clone reaches forward with her left hand to grasp the hilt of her blade and pulls harder to secure the snare upon her prey so as to ensure that she may reverse the feral state with little protest.
---
The shotgun resounds through the air with an explosive bang as the beaded spray pelts her chest and slightly pushes her backward. Her fingers whiten against the machine as she holds tight. The sound of the second blast resonates within her ears and the fingers of the left hand relax as she swings downward to avoid the secondary blast. Her right foot kicks against the side of the helicopter as she flips backward and her hands flatten against the ground before her legs flip overhead once more and she ends her somersault.

"My apologies," she says with a sarcastic curtsy. "I hardly feel it is appropriate for you to criticize my destruction of your material things when you feel it necessary to manipulate the organic flow of my family. I might add, before you interject your sarcastic quips, that I am in a remarkably terrible mood so choose your words carefully lest I tear your throat from your neck."
---
"I see," the overseeing clone remarks as her eyes close.

Her left hand departs from its resting place upon her side and she extends her index finger to push the sword downward as she turns to face Kadaj with a distressed look furrowing her silken features.

"You will never be an original with that attitude," she states evenly. "So desperate to prove that you are something more than a mere copy of your elder brother."

Her palm flies across the young man's face.

"You truly seek to separate yourself from his memory merely by fighting," she yells. "Sephiroth, the obsessive being created for combat. You sincerely believe such behavior will distance the bonds between you and validate your existence? Perhaps you should sit and consider just who you are before you indulge such childish fancy. Reflect upon your reasons for struggle before recklessly throwing your life away."

Her eyes glow with increasing intensity as she speaks and her arms return to their defensive posture across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 am

The crimson blood splashed across his face as the swords met again, however blood in his eyes was nothing new. He had felt it spurt out before as enemies fell dead, a memory from long ago. Wutai, that had been it. It had happened so often in Wutai, in the short time before he became a hero. Before they named him as such. The enemies had fallen easily to his blade and died in their pain. The people of Midgar lauded him a hero for being their executioner.

The foot strikes out and Sephiroth twisted away to keep from being made too vulnerable. Muscles tense as he felt the impact against his thigh and the Buster Sword moved across his body for another strike. The muscles twinge in pain from the strike but for now he could not let it slow him. Green eyes locked on the copy as a smirk spread across his features.

He felt alive in this battle, but he was the one that would win. Sephiroth was certain of that. He knew the techniques, knew where his weaknesses were. The range of the Buster Sword were shorter and close combat was where it was needed. Sephiroth jumped back away from the copy and prepared the next attack before he sprung forward, knowing the next step.

This fight needed to be evened out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 am

Zack let Marlene and Tifa sit on one side of the helicopter. "We're going to Healin Lodge."
He held up the chains for them to see. "Denzel and I we're infected so no skin to skin contact."
Zack placed a hand to Denzel's head and ruffle up his hair.
He looked to Yazoo, he knew the teenager would be feeling confused.

Zack moved back to the co-pilot seat and sat down.
"Just stay on that side of the chopper and you should be fine. Denzel and I entered through the door on the other side."
They would be okay so long as they didn't move from their assigned spots.
"When we get to Healin, Cissnei, Dark Nation, you two should enter before me and Denzel."

Zack gave the back of the chopper a brief once over.
"We'll have to find something to wrap ourselves in so we don't contaminate the areas we walk either."
He spotted a couple of blankets, they would probably have to do. He turned back to focus on helping Cissnei fly.
"I'll probably go under instant lock down to. I really can't be trusted at the moment."

Zack blinked and he pulled out his phone and passed it back to Denzel.
"I know Cloud hasn't sent a text back yet, but keep him updated, let him know Tifa and Marlene are with us now."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 am

Rufus watched as she flipped backwards. he was glad for the Chopper's escape even if it took a couple of hits.
That damage was no where near the extent of Cid's ship. he would have to pay for another he knew that.
Rufus reloaded the shotgun flipping it shut and pumping the round into the chamber.
Pointing the gun back at her.

She wanted him to choose his reply carefully.
He wouldn't he hated being told how to act speak or do, he'd spent too long listening to that bullshit from his old man.
"Your organic flow took two of my best from me. That was my family not yours." The growl was low.
"I do not appreciate that you take from others when you are rejected by your own."

Rufus fired two more rounds at her before running backwards and grabbing onto the railing on the ledge.
His hand gripped the metal buckling under his grip and he pulled it free and pulled at least a good two meters free.
Throwing it javelin style at her. Rufus then grabbed the edge of the building and pulled a large concrete slab free.
Tossing that at her directly after the railing. Then he quickly loaded more rounds into the shotgun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next