A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 am

The idea that Cloud might be hurt clenched at his heart. It shook him to the core as he felt his chest suddenly tighten. He didn't cry but his chest was physically hurting. When Rufus spoke next he turned to him. He was the reason Cloud hated him now, but it couldn't matter. He had to fight and get stronger or those voices might return. This was an order from his boss and he was SOLDIER now.

"Yes sir," Denzel said as he hurried after Rufus and stepped into the room. He blinked for a minute as he looked at Zack, the man turned around. Denzel took a hesitant step forward as he watched his teacher. His voice sent a shudder through his spine and for a moment it reminded him of the cold look in the virtual Cloud's eyes right before he attacked them.

This was no test. This was real. Denzel tightened his grip on his sword and then blinked as the key was forced into his hand. "Yes sir."

There was a hard swallow and Denzel hurried towards Zack's side as he placed his sword down. He didn't know what he would do if Zack attacked him. Shaky hands moved and uncuffed one wrist and untangled it from the bar before replacing it on Zack's wrist and rushed to the foot of the bed to do the same with his ankles. His hands were shaking, scared that whatever was wrong with Zack would happen to him too.

If it did would Cloud be okay? Was Cloud still okay? The well formed in his throat again at that thought. "Sir," he said as he glanced back at Rufus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 am

Zack didn't move as Denzel un did the cuffs then did them back up.
Shackles remained but at least he could move from the bed.
He looked to Denzel. "He'll use you till you're of no more use to him Denzel."
Zack placed a hand to Denzel's head. Just touching the boy calmed him considerably.
Zack looked down at him. He then looked to Rufus.
"We're moving you, make sure he doesn't get hurt."
The order from Rufus like he expected him to still be of sane mind.
He understood now, there was something about Denzel that gave him that stable mind.
To fight her pull he had to keep a physical hand on Denzel at all times.
To be near him wasn't enough it was like the contact dulled the sensation.
"I'm not following your orders cause I want to." Zack stated.
"Does it matter just move before Jenova and Sephiroth destroy this ship."
Zack followed where Rufus motioned keeping a hand on Denzel's shoulder.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 am

Whether or not Rufus used him he didn't have a choice. He had to get strong enough so people were not hurt for him, and if he learned that Cloud was hurt he could never live with himself. Denzel knew he would blame himself forever, it would be his fault for not staying by Cloud's side, for not saying he would join him and fight at his side. Even now Denzel wished he had done that. He would have gotten strong at Cloud's side, but deep down he knew he couldn't.

What if he lost control? It would be better if he was in SOLDIER, then Rufus would be his boss. If he lost control and hurt Rufus it wouldn't matter.

The hand rested against his head and Denzel relaxed. It was a warm touch, a familiar one. Zack was his teacher and he would never hurt him, never let him be hurt. Without a word Denzel picked up his sword as he walked next to Zack, able to feel that strong grip on his shoulder. It made everything much better. "Zack? You're not going to send me away too, are you?"

Denzel was afraid of the answer. If Zack said yes he would have no one. He had already lost Cloud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Zack stopped at the exit to the Shera and he looked down at Denzel.
He could feel Jenova's presence outside. It was the moment of truth.
"No. Of course not. But you will have to forgive me for what I'm about to do."
He looked back at Rufus. "To the chopper right?"
The blonde nodded.
"I'll give you some cover don't get possessed."

Zack watched as Rufus ripped a vending machine out of the floor before walking to the door.
"I need to do this Denzel so forgive my but it seems contact with you keeps me sane."
He picked Denzel up before stepping outside in time to see Rufus throw the vending machine.
The president's aim was close to on mark at Jenova.
Zack let his wings shoot out and he flew towards the chopper the chains on his feet preventing him from running.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Denzel gave a slightly shocked sound as he was suddenly lifted up off the ground. Instinctively Denzel wrapped his arms around Zack and hung onto him. The wind pulled at him as he felt Zack lifted off the ground and he kept his arms tight around his neck. If Zack wasn't alright Denzel didn't know what he would do. His head dropped slightly as his mind focused on that.

What would he do if Cloud wasn't alright?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 5:06 am

"Well I'm sorry little girl, but I can't exactly do that, your friend is gone." Chaos said evilly, he had every bit of this planned. It was impossible for anyone to hurt him without also hurting Vincent at the same time, he knew that for that reason there was no way that Yuffie would risk harming her precious Vincent, it would be to risky for her. He had already won this battle. "You can't hurt me, little one. Would you truly risk harming your precious Vincent just to defeat me?" He asked smoothly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

The 'Little girl' and 'Little one' annoyed me causing grip on the shuriken to tighten, and then Chaos mentioned that I couldn't hurt him wihout hurting Vincent. Dammit. I couldn't risk Vincent's life, I just couldn't! But it seemed like the only way... At least I had brought my most powerful cure materia to heal Vincent afterwards. "He isn't gone, he's still inside your mind and I'll make sure he gets his body back, even if it kills me!" Without warning, I through my shuriken and then stood on the balls of my feet, preparing to dodge a rain of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Zack landed at the chopper and his wings retracted.
The only problem was these things normally needed two people to man them.
Even in his days in ShinRa he never got round to the learning to fly one stage.
They just kinda threw him out the door and off he went into battle.

Zack looked over his shoulder seeing mother fighting Seph.
Rufus stood by with a paneling of the Shera. Genesis close by also rapier drawn.
"Cid's not going to be too happy about that Rufus."
The pull to go to her was there but it didn't feel right. This version didn't feel like the true mother.
"Somethings not right with her..."

Zack couldn't feel mother's love from her it was pure full blown rage.
Like a temper tantrum of epic proportions.
Something he learned to stay away from in the past.
no matter how much he cared he stepped back let them get it out of the system.

All the same he felt the pull there and he looked away keeping his hold on Denzel.
"Anytime you three are ready to leave!" He shouted back at them.
He couldn't guarantee he would not fall within the next few minutes.
Zack kept his arms round Denzel. The teen the only thing keeping his mind in check at that moment.
He moved in to the chopper to obscure his view of her for the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Denzel had felt the change but hadn't paid it much mind, his mind distracted by other things. Cloud wasn't there fighting with the others and he hadn't been in the airship. The idea that formed within his mind caused a knot to form in his stomach. "What about Cloud? Is he gonna be okay?"

Even if Cloud hated him Denzel couldn't will away the cold terror that crept into his body. It clenched around his heart and Denzel turned back towards Zack. What if Cloud was hurt? He couldn't just leave him but Zack needed him too. He needed to hold him to be okay and not fall to grandma, and the pull on his own heart was here too, dragging him to her.

If he left Zack would he be okay? And there was no telling if Cloud would even want him there. The lump rose into his throat as he thought of it, of all that had happened. Cloud hated him, he would never take him back, and that thought alone broke him. It made him remember his newest reason for wanting to join SOLDIER. If he became heartless like them it wouldn't hurt.

It would be unbearable every time he thought of Cloud.

"I don't want to go without him... but if I have to I will."

If it was an order he had to listen, he was SOLDIER now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Zack pulled Denzel close and he held onto him. The kids concern was his own also. He felt the worry ache him inside.
Zack reached into his pocket and handed Denzel his cellphone.
"You and I know he's horrible at answering calls but how about you text him from my phone."
Zack gave Denzel an encouraging smile. "Tell him it's you and where we're going."
Zack ruffled up the hair on Denzel's head.
"That he's free to meet us up there and that there are several transport helicopters on the roof if he needs a ride."

Though Zack was sure Cloud would prefer Fenrir as a mode of transport regardless.
The last helicopter ride Zack took with the blonde he was sure that both breakfast and lunch were brought up into the bucket.
A bucket Zack had brought with them as a precaution. That memory of Cloud made him smile.
He admitted for that Cloud he would have denied mother's calls. He would have listened.
He felt torn at that moment. He was so lost. These cells although they made him feel complete.
They consumed him at the same time. To think he was both friend and enemy to those he cared about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Denzel felt the arms tighten around him and he leaned lightly against Zack's chest. The hand was held in front of him and he turned and nodded. He didn't know if Cloud would answer just because it was him. Holding it in his hands Denzel moved slightly so that he could type better while keeping contact with Zack.

Cloud it's me Denzel. I know you don't want to see me but we're going to Healin Lodge. You can meet us there. There's helicopters on the roof if you need them. Get back safe Cloud.

Denzel hit the send button, knowing he shouldn't tell him anything more. He wanted to say so much to him, wanted to tell him that he was sorry, that he wanted to come back, anything, but he was already in SOLDIER, he couldn't leave it now. No matter how much he wanted to be with Cloud. He could've tried to work it out, could've tried harder to find out why Cloud was so angry, but he had to get strong and he needed to stop the voices in his head.

Though strangely he had not heard them again, not since Grandma had strengthened his cells. He knew he still had their power but the instincts weren't controlling him. He reached up and handed the phone back to Zack. Cloud had to be okay, he had to. If he wasn't Denzel would never be able to forgive himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Tifa was on her way back to WRO with Marlene by her side when she
heard her phone bleep. Looking at it she saw an urgent message saying that
Jenova clones were attacking and that help was needed. She turned to Marlene
"Right, looks like everyone back at WRO could do with our help! You ready to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun May 27, 2012 4:21 am

Yazoo soon spotted Zack with the young boy he knew to be Strife's kid, kinda, and landed beside him. "Brother, what's going on?" He asked softly, he'd seen so much happen and it confused him.

Least of all that Sephiroth was fighting Mother.. except it wasn't Her.. it didn't feel like Her.

He ignored Denzel for now, he knew the kid would probably recognise him from when he took him and the other children away from Edge to get cured and become family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 am

Zack had only taken his phone back and put it away when Yazoo appeared in the door of the helicopter.
He jumped then let out a breath. Just Yazoo. He liked Yazoo he really did, perhaps he could persuade Yazoo to help.
Play the clone card it was the only explanation.
"In all honesty I'm not sure. The real her would not loose control so quickly. She was still in Midgar when you left right?"
He also knew although disappointed in Sephiroth she would never truly kill her favorite. She would torture him slowly, never kill.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 am

Denzel felt the slight jump from Zack and as soon as he saw the older teen he visibly tensed. He remembered him, remembered him all too well. He had gone around Edge and collected them. A young girl with Geostigma, the girl with the stuffed moogle who had lost her brother, had found him, said they were going to cure him. But it wasn't a cure, it was a nightmare. He could remember the doubt and Marlene's cries as he stepped forward and sipped at the water. Yazoo and his brothers had called it a cure.

It wasn't, and then when the voice had enslaved him, when he became a prisoner within his own mind, he had helped them attack. His body became his cell as deep down he cried as his body did nothing but watch them try to kill Cloud. It was a nightmare that had haunted him for years. And he had wanted Cloud to die, he was a traitor to the family. It terrified him now.

They had controlled him, had been the ones who fought and hurt Tifa. A hand suddenly closed around his sword as his blue eyes remained locked on Yazoo. He wouldn't attack, not yet. Zack seemed to trust him but he knew the truth. He knew Yazoo couldn't be trusted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Tifa wrote:
Tifa was on her way back to WRO with Marlene by her side when she
heard her phone bleep. Looking at it she saw an urgent message saying that
Jenova clones were attacking and that help was needed. She turned to Marlene
"Right, looks like everyone back at WRO could do with our help! You ready to fight?"

I looked up at Tifa who just picked up her phone as it bleeped.I then seen her look at me and looked at her,my question in my eyes.She told me and I nodded "ahuh,I am ready." Tifa didnt need to worry.I was always prepared for something that happens.Anything bad or good.Now I can use this 'prepareness' for something huge in the WRO.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 29, 2012 9:04 am

The demon moved, not a care to what would happen to the girl. His host may rebel but it did not matter. All that did was destruction, the destruction of Avalanche. Chaos twisted back and Cerberus was leveled on Yuffie. He began to fire the shots at her as he moved forward. He twisted around and the bullets continued to rain towards her. What happened to the young woman was none of his concern, but he was much rather she die. It would be easier that way, and he had his orders.

He was to kill Avalanche and destroy.

Vincent moved forward and fired off two more shots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

I dodged the bullets, but it wasn't enough, Chaos kept firing at me! When me Shuriken returned to me, I had to resort to using it as a shield rather than a weapon, deflecting the bullets off of the metal. The demon was moving towards me though, forcing me backwards until I reached the edge of the building and had to jump off and fly backwards. It was harder to dodge when flying and already I felt like I was losing, but I had to keep trying, for Vincent's sake. Suddenly, something popped into my mind: I had extra strength and speed because of the Jenova cells! I had been fighting against it for ages, not wanting to use the extra strength in case it made me bow down to Jenova or something, but right now I really had no choice if I wanted to win this battle. My eyes narrowing with determination, I threw the shuriken at Chaos with extra strength, hoping the it would hit him, the then flew around real fast, trying to dodge the bullets as I sneakily equiped mastered Restore materia and some mastered Ramuh materia, just in case my Shuriken wasn't enough to harm Chaos.

As the battle commenced, Hojo's men managed to sneak into the WRO. It seemed vacant, until they ran into the Jenova clones! They weren't expecting this, and many died as they tried to get rid of the clones, but a few managed to steal some important scientifical equipment and load it onto a truck so that they could bring it to Professor Hojo.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm

The demon was forced to jump out of the way and the gun opened fire on the edge of the shuriken. There was a snarl as the edge cut at his clothing. This could not be taken simply. No, with Jenova enhanced strength she was more of a threat, that annoying girl that go in his way. He had an order, and she was blocking him. So annoying...

The only thing to do was to destroy her and the bullets continued, they flew from Cerberus as Chaos jumped up on a ledge and bullets were shot out in quick succession towards the ninja. She was a pet, nothing more, and perhaps ridding this world of her would suppress the voice that echoed in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I couldn't help but smirk a little as the shuriken cut through some of Chaos' clothing. I was so close to actually wounding him that time! "Awww, what's the matter Chaos? Worried that you might looo-!" My sentence was cut off before I almost got several bullets through my chest because my teasing meant that I wasn't focusing. Luckily I had just about managed to dodge the bullets and only one caused some minor damage, just skimming my arm and causing it to bleed a little. I quickly reminded myself that this wasn't an ordinary fight where I could tease my enemies - it was important and I had to stay focused - before I flew towards my shuriken and caught it on it's way back to me. Ifrit was going to be my last resort, so I wasn't going to use him yet, I just had to throw my shuriken, and right now I was close enough that, unless he was a quick dodger, I could easily hit him with the weapon. Taking advantage of the oppurtunity, I threw the shuriken again and flew upwards. It'd be harder to shoot me if I was high up, right? Because gravity would work on the bullets... Would they?
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm

He was not entertained by this annoyance. The eyes locked on Yuffie and Chaos stared at her unblinking. Let her do as she desired, he would wield all the power and rid the world of this pest. It was still following his orders. He had said to kill any member of Avalanche, and the little girl counted as one. A minor irritation, nothing more, especially when he strove to destroy far more important people.

Yes, this world's 'hero' his death would be a fight worth his power.

But first he had to rid the world of this irritant. Chaos jumped again and the wings spread. They pushed him upwards as the shrunken came too close for comfort. The wings pushed him upwards and Chaos aimed Cerberus and fired off several shots in rapid succession.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am

Ragged breaths wisp in shallow spurts as she strains to open the corridors of her lungs; their vine-esque branches crushed as though one were standing upon a root hose. Her eyes are an inferno of feral desperation as the dry noise resounds from her open maw, repeatedly and ever more forceful as she slowly recuperates. Her lips close for a moment as she swallows to wash the pain from her chest and air floods the twin chambers in a wave of cool throbbing. A violent cough shakes her body as her shoulders are parted from the ground by its force before falling back into place as she deeply inhales. Rolling to towards the left, she slides her left arm outward to prop herself upon while stabilizing herself with her right hand.

She screeches with renewed passion as her gaze darts about the vicinity in search of her offender. A mild flicker arrests her attention as she faces upward to glimpse the dark vision of the falling angel as he descends from the heavens, the broad sword flickering in the sunlight as it takes aim and his hair flares wildly. His plummet is expeditious as her eyes narrow beneath furrowed brow and a sneer cakes itself upon her crimson lips.

The inevitable brunt of the downward thrust bears upon her as the sharp blade carves its way through the air. Her mind can almost feel the metal of its length slide through her flesh as she is run through; however, opportunity presents itself as a vending machine crashes into the ground to her side. Her garnet eyes widen as the contraption bounces from its point of impact and its dented carapace swirls through her field of vision.

Instinctively her arm shoots outward and upward as her armored fingers penetrate its metal husk and she is pulled away from her prone position by the force of its trek. Spinning with the vending machine she shifts her weight to avoid being crushed by its second landing several yards away from the silver haired man before it springs upward once more. Her weight forces the device to shift, her field of vision thus inverts as she views the world from an upside down position. Her gaze catches derelict strands of the male’s hair and her tempter further ignites. Flipping downward her feet manage to seize the ground as she skids backward in a slowing traversal. Dust leisurely peppers the air before billowing in wake of the vending machine; its metallic heft having launched in the direction of the traitorous son.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 am

Sephiroth could feel the blade sink in until she escaped from that. It gleamed in the sun, the stain of blood on the usually spotless blade. He would be certain to clean it, lest Angeal be somewhere aware of his beloved blade being bloodied. He remembered long ago reminding him often that a weapon that was not used was the waste. Weapon were meant to be used, not to merely add extra weight to one's back. That was something that Angeal seemed to never understand.

Sephiroth became aware of the large item that threatened to crush his body and the blade moved forward. The shockwave from it sliced the item, an identical attack to one he had used with Masamune, but the backlash knocked against him and he skidded back. It was like a knife to the already injured skin as Sephiroth lifted his head. His hand moved and released a blizzaga attack towards Jenova.

The ice crystal formed in the air and dropped down. Sephiroth knew that this battle had to end soon or he would risk dying from the exhaustion of it. The blood continued to drip from his chest as he took a breath. A drop of red fell to the ground as the eyes lifted and locked on Jenova as the blade was drawn against his body. Whatever Rufus had given him was quickly fading.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 am

Damn it! How did I forget about the wings?! And now my shuriken was hurtling back toward the roof of the building! I mentally facepalm and closed my wings a little to pick up speed, swooping down and spiralling to avoid bullets. Catching the shuriken in mid air, I did a handspring off the building and flew dangerous close to Chaos before throwing my shuriken at him again. I'll admit, I was getting bored of fighting because neither of us were really getting hurt, we were just narrowly missing each other because our strengths were both pretty evenly matched now, so if I didn't win pretty soon, I was going to have to unleash Ifrit to save myself dying of boredom.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 30, 2012 11:02 pm

She was becoming slightly more than a pest. A snarl escaped as Chaos narrowed his eyes towards Yuffie. It seemed she was willing to risk the death of her friend whose body he used just to be rid of him. She would have to be removed first before anything else, and then he would see about the rest of Avalanche. They were nothing short of an irritation and he would need to be rid of them.

As she came close Chaos sneered as he unleashed the next attack, the power built within him as the Satan Slam was unleashed upon the girl, not even caring as the sharp blade sliced through his skin.

It was time to end this little game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next