A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 17, 2012 11:24 am

Yazoo watched as Jenova left him without even acknowledging his presence. What in Odin's name is going on here? He thought with a frown as he followed Her out of the window and up to the roof of the building, looking around confused.

--

Tseng frowned at the announcement and turned his attention back to Reno a moment before he was smacked across the face with Reno's wing. No.. his second wing. He shook his head with a sigh when Reno brushed away the blood from his cheek. Then he was kissed.. and he kissed Reno back without a thought.

"Couldn't settle for just one, could you." He muttered after Reno kissed him, finally letting him speak.

But then he heard it, the feral scream that ripped through every fibre of his being. "Get away." He hissed before he doubled over in pain, his eyes flickering to green.. cat-like slits noticeable before he closed them, falling to his knees as his wings involuntarily extended outwards again.

"Protect....the.. President.." was all he was able to hiss before he lost control of himself again.

--

"He'll see me, I'll go find him" Was all Cissnei said to Rufus before she headed off to locate Cid quickly.

((sorry I'm not really all here right now, my muses aren't awake and I have a cold that's kicking me in the butt hard))

Last edited by Cissnei on Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 17, 2012 1:50 pm

"Staying with you will protect the president," Reno said quietly, not moving from where he was. This was not the most ideal reaction to him pouring out his heart, but then he didn't expect it to have been easy under any circumstances.

He knew it was only a matter of time before the chase would be on again, his wings subtly flexing and letting him gauge how strong he was - he at least had the advantage of being on par with him in the wing division now.

"We're going to regret that you never told me enough dirty secrets you never want airing," he sighed, watching him carefully, waiting for his first move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 am

As I waited for Chaos to arrive so that I could kick his butt, I got a text from Rufus, telling me to evacuate the building. I chuckled and shook my head. Stupid idiot, there was no way I was going to evacuate when Chaos was still controlling Vincent and just so happened to be heading this way. I wanted my friend back, I didn't care about evacuating the building! I decided to send a text back to the former Shinra president, just so that if anyone askedhim where I was, they'd no.

I'm staying here, Blondie! Gotta save Vinnie from Chaos and I'm not running away again. Besides, he's a member of AVALANCHE and right now we need all members present to deal with this Jenova crap so... Yeah! Tell the others that I'll be a bit late and that I'm bringing the vampire with me!
From The Great Ninja Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Genesis looked up as he heard his ringtone, it was the melodic sound of the overture of the unreleased Loveless musical. He pulled out his PHS and saw the text from Sephiroth. He ran up to the roof with his Rapier in hand, he ran to the roof, and saw in front of him Sephiroth going towards Jenova with the buster sword in hand.

"JENOVA!" Genesis yelled as he ran to Sephiroth's side and pushed his own sword towards Jenova.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Chaos arrived near the WRO, but instead of seeing the entrance that he easily could have taken he instead sees a small dark haired girl, he recognized her, because his conscious form recognized her - her name was Yuffie, the Wutaian ninja girl. She was someone that his host cared for, and because of that he needed to destroy.

"Well, well, if it isn't Yuffie Kisaragi." Chaos sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

"No really? I thought it was Snow White." I muttered sarcastically as I put away my phone and unlatched my Shuriken from my back. "You can do this the easy way and just let Vincent have his body back, or you can do this the hard way and make me force you into giving Vincent back by kicking your butt so badly that you have no other choice but to retreat into Vincent's mind or wherever you go when you're not controlling him." I told the demon, glaring at him as my fingers kept a loose grip on my Shuriken, ready to throw it at a moment's notice. This was going to be a tough fight, but I was determined to win.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

Rufus watched as Cissnei left to find the pilot he looked to Denzel.
He was never really any good with kids. He had no desire to have any of his own either.
His main fear was treating them how he had been treated, like an employee.
Born into privilege. Kids were foreign to him even if he had been one once upon a time.

Rufus heard the beep and pulled out Reeve's little device. He looked to Yuffie's message and sighed.
It seemed Chaos was close... Jenova even closer.
This would not bode down well for a safe escape.

The only way things could possibly get worse was if Hojo decided to pay a visit next.
"Are you feeling alright after the mako treatment?" He looked to Denzel not sure on what else to say to the child in this moment.
Things were becoming really up in the air. Completely out of his control and he felt that frustration again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue May 22, 2012 8:47 am

Denzel had felt the push towards Rufus and he stopped short of colliding with the man. If it had been Zack or Cloud he wouldn't have stopped. He just would have clung on to them. But Zack was in the room, chained up, and Cloud hated him now. He let his head drop as he listened to the orders from Rufus.

"I'm okay sir," he said as soon as Rufus asked him. The worst of it had passed, but that may have been more because of the moment of panic he had been thrown into. He wanted to be back with Cloud, he wished that he could have held him while he was feeling so sick. The warm embrace of those strong arms made him feel safe, but not anymore.

Now Cloud didn't want him. He hated him, and Denzel knew he was all alone. Just like everyone else Cloud had left him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

>Sorry, got caught in a conversation during my break so I had to keep it short.<

The slender fingers of her left hand, usually long and elegant, twitch unnaturally as though scratching the air itself; her index finger buckles backwards at the second joint in cycle with her pinkie finger as her thumb and ring and index fingers undulate wildly. The fingers of her right hand pull inward toward her palm; pushing the tips outward as she draws them along to parallel the shining metal of the Shera.

She screams out as her nostrils flare and a neurotic twitch pulls at the left. The infernal garnet glow of her eyes spreading to encompass their entirety, brushing aside the whites and leaving no trace of her irises. The pins in her hair are pulled loose by the strain of her scalp and the long bundle of silvery hair madly flails about in the winds to compliment the demonic visage of her crouched darkly clad figure.

She releases yet another multi-voiced scream which echoes throughout the heavens as though abyssal creatures violently strive to claw their way from her throat to reach the sky’s embrace. It echoes painfully across the skies in protraction as the cries of her Judas sons interrupt her raging outburst.

She cannot hear them, alas; she cannot see their faces in her wrath. There is a primitive lack of recognition as her rage is swathe to her conscious and the muscles of her thighs tense as she launches her being from its position upon the Shera toward the offending noises. Her heels leave deep dents in the ship’s hull from the pressure of her strength and the air seems to scramble from her trajectory as though in fear of her fury.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 am

The blade of the Buster Sword was quickly brought forward into a guard position, held across his body. Green eyes burned with the hatred that seemed to burn through him, setting the mako in his blood on fire. The breeze caught the silver strands and whipped them back as Sephiroth prepared himself. She had taken his power, his weapon, his form, and she would take his friends from him. There was no choice but to hope he could at least hold her off long enough for Rufus to escape.

"Genesis, be cautious."

He did not need his friend launching himself into this battle without a thought for his own safety. He had seen him doing so so many times in battle and that would do nothing for either of them. Sephiroth moved forward and unleashed a slice of the Buster Sword, aiming to strike across her middle and prepared to twist the blade up into a guard position if it was met by an attack.

His mind had plunged into the battle, to become the weapon and soldier he was created to be. All that mattered was the battle and the need to end this. It was his duty, a return to his one responsibility.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 am

With a harsh and belowing cry her fist slams downward upon the broad of the sword, sharp sparks emenating from the impact as the blow launches her several feet upward. During her ascent she shifts her weight headlong and backward into a summersault kick aimed at the bottom of the sword in effort to launch its heft upward to slam into the silver haired male's face before landing heavily with a bckwards aereal and launching forward to kick the blade once more in a redoubled assault.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 am

[Sorry to lazy to switch accounts... again]

Zack could feel her so close, the hairs on his arms pricked as he sucked in a breath.
She needed to know he hadn't betrayed her. Gasping he fought against the restraint.
The clanging of metal on metal as he pulled to no avail.
The metallic bar was the headboard of the bed kept firmly in place and soldered to the ground.
Turning himself over twisting the chains round he tugged at them letting out a low growl.

Zack fell to his hands gasping the need to escape filling him, to be by her side.
But Seph's word were there also, looking up at the chains he groaned.
He was completely stuck... trapped here.
Mother would be angry that he failed.
Seph would rather he stayed. His body shook in confusion.
"AAAAAH DAMNIT IT TO HELL!"

~*~*~*~

Rufus felt the Shera jolt and he placed a hand on Denzel's shoulder.
He could hear from where he was Zack aggravated cries.
He knew how to fly a chopper but this was not a helicopter.
To move those that mattered to a chopper would be dangerous as well.
Zack was in no state to be released he could tell by the frustrated cry.
Rufus would have to keep him restrained even at Healin Lodge...
"Where is that damn pilot?" He growled.

They had to get the Shera off the ground...now

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

The foot landed hard against the bottom of the blade and Sephiroth took a step back, knocked back slightly. The gauntlet around his wrist was the only thing that kept the blade from slashing back into his face. A growl escaped as his feet skid backwards against the ground. The blade was brought downwards and a shockwave was released in a straight line.

He had not yet mastered the waves in any strike as he had with Masamune, so this would have to do for now. The one thing that mattered now was making sure she did not get to Zack. She would not take his friend from him.

Sephiroth's gaze lifted as he lifted the oversized sword and muscles tensed, prepared to move. He refused to allow her to take Zack from him. His friend would crumple under her will if he ever realized what he did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

The pain seemed to radiate through his body and Denzel was only certain that it wasn't his. No, he could hear her scream and it ripped at him. He wanted Cloud there, wanted to know that she was going to be beat. But he couldn't be afraid, if he wanted to be strong he needed to stop running to Cloud. Besides he couldn't, not anymore. There wasn't anyone he could run to.

A second scream echoed and Denzel felt the pressure in his throat. He knew that was Zack and he was in pain. He had to be in pain to scream like that.

His concern shifted from himself to his teacher. "Is Zack going to be okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 am

Following her failed attempt at knocking the sword into the man’s face she casually leans backward from the middle of her back planting her hands firmly upon the ground behind her. Her wrists firmly flex and the joints within run smoothly and adjacent to one another as her legs are heft overhead with a bent left knee as the lead. A shockwave tremor makes way through the ground and its energies assail the air unfortunate enough to waft through its trek.

Bending her elbows in unison, as though doing a hand stand push up, her face lowers toward the ground for mere moments before her arms snap into a straight pose. The simple gesture is forceful enough to project her figure upward and she finished her backflip in the air.

Upon exiting her spiraling journey she lands upon the ground with a heavy thud; her figure sliding backward for several yards as the dust from her touchdown billows about her figure, clinging to her attire in dry arrays. Raising her weight upon one hand she lowers her knee to rest upon her elbow as her remaining limbs hang above her; a dark grin wretches its way upon her previously mirthless features. Her lower back twists as her right leg hits the ground for a slight moment and bounces upward and around as her left leg hits the same spot upon the ground and her weight falls unto her right hand. This movement repeats in a fashion reminiscent of capoeira until she achieves a state of phase and her energies are unleashed.

The dark red and green swirl of BETA wraps about her figure before she ceases her spinning cycle and launches herself backwards; burrowing her claws into the hull of the Shera for support as the vortex begins it gravitational pull.

Last edited by Jenova on Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 4:16 am

Sephiroth's hand moved forward and the eruptions of Firaga moved forward. The balls of fire slammed against the vortex and exploded before the vortex yanked at his body. It hit him hard slamming his body towards the air before he landed against the far edge of the Highwind and rose from one knee. Surrender was never something he allowed of himself and it would never begin either. He needed to at least give Rufus enough time to get the airship moved.

The blade of the Buster Sword was brought before him. Feet moved quickly and he dodged forward towards her before the slices were made quickly, the familiar octaslash technique aiming the quick attacks towards her.

It was slowed, the bulky weight of the Buster Sword not built for many of the faster than eye attacks that seemed to have been the footwork of his style. The anger burned beneath the surface as short breaths escaped between his lips. How much longer he could push his body was unknown, his heart pounding at an unnatural rate. It felt like it had during the battle against Zack, as if it were whatever Rufus had given him was continuing to work. Deep inside he could feel the cells that Zack had given him burn, the cure leaving alive the s-cells that were within Zack's body.

If he hoped to survive this battle it would be because of those, the s-cells that seemed like air to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 6:24 am

The explosive pulse of the firaga blast momentarily distorts the rotation of the BETA, super heating the airflow around the dark hurricane of energy, thus slowing the construct enough to halt its gravitational properties; however, the energy cycle itself far surpasses a mere fire blast and sustains its flow of destructive energy.

Her nose and forehead furrow in rage at this creature's actions against her wrathful release as he charges her position on the side of the Shera. The broadsword dances furiously against the man's might as he struggles to heft its mass in his usually blinding and understated-ly elegant attack. She twists about the surface of the Shera, her grasp not leaving its perch within the metal of the hull as the shining blade repeated clashes against the ship in vain effort to reach her flesh.

Impatience sets in upon the execution of the seventh assault and she slams her heel into the side of the ship, lifting her weight up as she slams her palms against the sides of the sword to halt the final blow. A simple and dull look flattens her features and she snorts a look of contempt that screams the sentiment 'any peon can swing a sword eight times in a row' before forcefully throwing the man and his weapon aside toward the heart of the BETA.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

There was a snarl and the might slammed against him. The energy whirlwind tore at his body as he was knocked back. Sephiroth skidded across the ground, the energy strands having torn much of his coat into shreds and rips in his pants and boots. Green eyes narrowed, the harsh attack having left a multitude of red slices across his skin and blood dripped freshly from them. A shaky breath was drawn in but deep inside a power remained.

It emerged, boiling inside him and the energy threatened to rip him apart as it was finally released, the Limit Break, a moment of desperation. The Buster Sword was slammed forward as Sephiroth moved and his hair whipped as he released the spell. The blade moved to throw Jenova back as the sun seemed to explode beyond her, the power of Super Nova, an exploding star, and his attack when so close to desperation.

The light was blinding as the huge gaping ball exploded and sought to destroy his enemy. Slowly Sephiroth drew a breath as he readied himself for the next attack and the silver hair whipped around him, the burning light reflected in the strands. Desperation, the existence of it inside himself sickened him. It was an emotion that there had never been any sort of need to feel.

There was no desperation when he had been so certain, and even in death he held his secrets, ways to fight back. But now... now everything had been ripped from him and even if that desperation made him more human it also made him more certain. As certain as he was when he torched the town of Nibelheim he was now certain of his revenge, now he was as well. However this time revenge would be on her for taking his power, his form, his weapon, the extension of his soul.

In Sephiroth's mind that would be her fatal mistake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Rufus looked to Denzel. "If we can get this hunk of metal in the air before she tears it apart... He will be fine."
The only issue was the missing pilot. Zack would be as good as Jenova's if they didn't take to the air and soon.
The noises outside of the battle between Sephiroth and Jenova shaking the ship as whatever it was slammed against the ship causing it to jolt.
Rufus could hear the follow up scream of pain from down the hall. The sound going almost feral.
They really didn't have much time to waste. He would find Cid's crew and get them to move this hunk of junk, if the pilot wasn't going to show himself.

Rufus took Denzel by the hand and led him down the hall to Cid's 'Tea and Smoko room' .
He opened the door to look inside. he doubted Cid would be in here given his ship was taking damage as it sat still.
"Anybody in here know how to move this thing before it gets crushed?" He growled at the crew who were sitting there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Fear clenched at Denzel's heart suddenly. He could lose Zack and then he really would be alone. The pain of Cloud's anger was still so new, so raw, and it ate at his heart. Cloud had turned him away, the sudden feeling of pain at just that thought seemed to envelope him. Since he had met him he had wanted to stay close to the man, be like him, he was his idol, his hero.

But now that ideal had been crushed. Cloud wanted nothing to do with him. And that fact shook him to his core. Now he only had Zack, and while he looked up to him Denzel knew it would never be the same. Zack was just his teacher, but he would never be Cloud. The emptiness in his heart threatened to consume him even more and Denzel lifted his head.

Normally when this pain enveloped him he could leave. He could search out Cloud and cling onto him. He could rush into his arms where he knew no one could get to him. But not this time. This time there was no Cloud and Zack was suffering. As his eyes lingered on the crew he waited for some sort of response. Rufus' hand was holding his but it wasn't right. It was the strong familiar hand so used to handling swords, the pads of them calloused from use. It wasn't a warrior's hand, and Denzel wanted to pull away.

"What about Cloud? Is he gonna be alright if we leave?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 12:30 am

>Pokez. Seph, Jenova is immune to gravity based attacks. I won't attack this turn but she isn't terribly fazed either.<

Fierce pulsing energy emanates in harsh waves from the nuclear solar flare of the super nova as a plethora of heavenly bodies scream out their pains to deaf ears. The intense heat of the blast pushes down upon her body as the metal beneath her grasp gives way and her arm sinks into the hull of the ship as though it was made of warm butter. She presses her right hand against the ship in attempt to free herself from its embrace; however, the metal beneath her touch dents inward ‘neath the might of the attack and her body is pushed flat against the ship. A blinding light accompanies the explosion, it lingers onerously as its power hangs in the air and the skies remain a stark canvas of white.

Upon clearing, a sizzled visage of her being lies within the deeply damaged construct to which she held fast. Steam streams from her scorched and bare back as she is suspended by her arms upon the side of the Shera, now sporting a large black crater in its mass as it was afflicted by the desperate assault.

Twitch.

Her shoulder blades roll beneath her ashen skin for a brief moment before she cranes her neck upward, the displaced bones within crackling back into place. Her right leg bends at the knee as she places her heel against the broken ship and pushes to free her limbs. She falls from its carcass and lands with a crunch upon the ground as she looks toward the sky; the deep rage of her eyes churning as her long nails claw at the ground to her sides. Though unaware in her feral state, her innate immunity to gravity magic proved a boon in thwarting the man’s desperate assault; however, the sheer strength and crushing heft of the limit leaves her winded as she struggles to decompress her lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 am

Vincent's mind struggled against Chaos' control as he saw Yuffie. He knew that the best way to end this would be if Yuffie were to kill Chaos, but he was sure that she would never do that, not when it meant killing him as well. Chaos smirked devilishly as he looked at Yuffie, "Do you really think you have to power to defeat me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 2:00 am

"Of course I do! I'm a kickass ninja, and I have several tricks up my sleeve, so if I were you, I'd let Vincet have control of his body again." I smirked a little, but it wavered if I realised something. If I hurt Chaos, did that mean I hurt Vincet too? I hoped not, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt Vince. It was a good thig I packed my mastered store materia and some phoenix downs though, just in case. I wished Chaos would realise that I would fight him every tine he took over Vincent's body, because then maybe he'd be smart enough to retreat now and I wouldn't have to risk hurting the vampire in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 3:34 am

((*facepalm* Knew I was forgetting something, I didn't check immunities))

Failure, it was a moment of bitterness as Sephiroth moved forward. Surrender was not an option though, not with Zack inside the airship. If he was the only one that stood in her way then he would remain so until death. Leaping from the edge of the airship the Buster Sword is aimed to attack and pierce her body from above. Though the anger had no dissipated the power given by the limit had left his body.

This battle would only be them, a test of what power remained.

She had suddenly taken so many things from him and they would be repaid in full.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 am

[double post cause I got to got soon and stuff sorries]

Zack let out a breath as he tried to control the burning sensation of the cells through his body.
He tugged at them and let out a frustrated cry.
Closing his eyes he tried to remember Seph to focus and fight... but it was just difficult.
To be with her seemed to burn through him.
He stopped as he looked to the side hearing the footsteps running up and down the hall.
There was panic inside the ship. He knew from all the jolting and shifting that damage had been done.
They wouldn't be flying anywhere in this ship too soon.
A small smile crossed his lips that meant they would have to move him.
He couldn't wait for Rufus to walk through that door.

~*~*~*~

Rufus looked to Denzel. "That I can't answer I'm afraid."
"The ships to damaged to fly sir, we're trying to fix it, but it could take some time."
They didn't move from where they were sitting and that irritated Rufus.
"Perhaps if you moved those two away from the ship we might be able to fix it."
Another added leaning back in his seat.
Rufus rolled his eyes. Their calmness just seemed to tick him off as the panic was obvious behind him.
"Guess we have no choice but to move Zack to a helicopter." He looked to Denzel. "You will need to keep him sane for me."
Rufus walked down the hall and he frowned there was no cries of agony from behind Zack's door.

He opened it slowly and he looked to the 1st Class still cuffed to the bed, hands and feet chained to the posts.
Rufus saw he hand turned himself over to the point of of being on hands and knees.
This would be difficult to move him if he was awake.
Rufus could not make sure Denzel wasn't hurt, if he was lugging an unconscious Zack around.

"I was waiting for you to show your face... Rufus..."
Rufus sighed that tone told him Zack was not of sane mind at that moment or he was really pissed off.
Rufus pulled out the keys and placed them in Denzel's hands.
"He won't hurt you. But I want you to un cuff him from the posts then re cuff him."
He had to trust his instincts that Zack's weakness was still the boy.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next