A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

"I do not see how it is my decision unless you are placing me in full control of SOLDIER to assign such things," Sephiroth turned his eyes ahead as he tried once again to dismiss any emotions, particularly the need to keep Zack alive and away from her. That was all that really mattered now at this point.

"If you decide it is where you wish them I suggest you finish the boy's mako treatments before we depart. I will leave Kadaj in your care for now," Sephiroth turned to look towards Rufus. "He is hardly a threat and likely will not be so when he awakens... if he awakens."

He could face emotions later but for now they had a reprieve until Jenova's next attack. Military sense told him that it was best to use this time to regroup in order to face her again. Such things as the kiss he dwelt on could be dealt with later.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am

Yazoo brushed a lock of hair from his eyes. "Mother had too many children, most of whom weren't deserving of her love. I'm sure once she notices your absence she'll welcome you back into the family. I know she loves you very much." He said to Denzel, trying at least to calm the boy down since he seemed dear to brother Zack. "Shall we go inside for now and try to figure this out when the others arrive?"

--

Tseng blinked out of his thoughts at Reno's words. "Sometimes I wonder just how you know the right thing to stay to help me.. probably just like you know what to say to piss me off." He smirked lightly and glanced back through the little window in the back of the truck to see if Rufus was ok before opening the glovebox and hunting for those smokes Reno was hoping were in there.

Pulling out a packet and a lighter he pulled one out and lit it, offering it to Reno. "Not your preferred brand but it's better than nothing, hm?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 am

Denzel blinked as he managed a nod. He could become strong, could fight and protect those around him. It still hurt, being cast out from one family and then the other. He would be okay though, Zack was still there. He was going to be trained some more and he would show Rufus how much stronger he had become. He would prove that it hadn't been a mistake letting him in SOLDIER.

He was going to grow stronger until no one had to get hurt for him. Slowly Denzel nodded his head as he turned back towards Zack. Slowly there was a hint of a smile that appeared. Slowly he pulled away from Zack and turned back towards Yazoo. He was still wary about the long haired remnant but he had been his uncle. Grandma had kept Yazoo with her so he wouldn't hurt him.

Denzel brightened more as soon as Yazoo said that and headed towards the door. He had to prove he was strong and that he could help Grandma. He needed to prove that he was loyal to her. Even free from her presence he couldn't leave. She had just wanted to love him, and that was more than he had now. Cloud didn't want him anymore, and if he had him still he would've been alright. He would have stayed with Cloud but now he was alone.

"I'm ready," Denzel said as he hurried towards the exit. Stepping up to the lodge he glanced around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 am

Zack looked to Yazoo and gave him a thankful smile. He followed Denzel in walking beside Yazoo.
"Thank you. He's a good kid. This is probably hard on him. First Cloud, then mother, the kid doesn't need to be let down anymore."
Zack let out a breath and he walked inside. He hoped he wouldn't add to that list of people letting Denzel down.

Walking into the kitchen he was reminded of his hunger. Since he hadn't eaten since breakfast the attack had worked him up.
Zack flipped the jug on before making himself a coffee and he looked to Denzel.
"Right find some food time."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 am

As Denzel followed into the kitchen he looked around for a minute. Not long ago he had only been to Midgar, Edge, and the Forgotten City, though he could barely remember the last one. It had been where Yazoo had brought all the children and everything was fuzzy through it but he could remember losing control of his mind and body. He could remember surrounding Cloud and the want for the traitor to died, Kadaj's blade pressed to his throat.

He had escaped but the fear that couldn't escape had been real.

Denzel hurried over towards the fridge and opened it to find some food before he stopped. Rufus had told him not to eat for six hours but his stomach felt so empty. "Mr. Shinra told me I shouldn't eat for a while."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 am

"You have been in SOLDIER before you know the efficiency my father crowed about... you know human limitations."
Rufus looked to Sephiroth. "It is exactly that. I am placing you completely in control. To train them to be the best as you see fit."
Rufus shifted to look back into the cab in time to see Tseng offering Reno a smoke.
Where Tseng got them from was another thing, especially since it wasn't Reno's brand.

"As for the Strife boy. I have given Zack to the end of the day to get him up to speed. He has already had one mako treatment."
Rufus turn back from the cab. "He will undergo another when I get in and later tonight I will see how much he's improved."
So long as he kept Denzel in SOLDIER he knew Cloud would not be far behind, as much as the argument had upset the child.
Cloud would not leave him alone for too long. Not if Cloud's extended family were at the lodge as well.

Pulling out a cheque book Rufus wrote an amount on it before handing it to Sephiroth.
"Your first pay as a welcome back to the company... General. I believe there's an extra zero on there compared to your last one."
He smirked. "Don't get used to that... it's to cover the mental anguish and back pay you are owed thanks to the company."
He glanced to Kadaj briefly. "The normal five digit paycheck will apply from next month."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 am

Zack stopped for a bit when Denzel said that. He turned from the jug to look at Denzel.
The only reason ShinRa would suggest that made his blood boil. He was a kid.
He was way to young, under the minimum age for Mako treatments.
Zack let his head drop against the cupboard. "Damnit Rufus..."
He sucked in a breath. "Okay liquids then." He stated.
"I'm sure they have some of that liquid breakfast crap here somewhere."

Zack rummaged through the cupboard and pulled out a couple.
"Chocolate, strawberry. Drink both because you will need energy."
Zack grabbed himself an apple from the fridge and sat down.
"It'll be you verses me Denzel hand to hand..." He stated.
Looking to the side he sighed. "Since Seph still has my sword I got no choice."
He turned to Denzel. "So drink up and we'll start in half an hour."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

"What can I say? I guess after all this time I've learnt something about knowing a good time to remind you that sometimes," a pause as the gears grind again, "you're your own worst enemy."

He took the cigarette with a smile, amused to see Tseng light it and then refuse to admit that he probably wanted one as badly as he did at that moment. He placed it between his lips and changed the hand on the wheel to crank down the window and transfer it to that hand. He took a long drag and exhaled slowly.

"Definitely better than nothing," he replied with a contented sigh. "Two days... seems like forever. Who'd think we could pack so much insanity into a few days? Still, some good came from it all." He glanced at Tseng with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

So there it was. That was the role that Rufus wished him to take, perhaps even his purpose for pushing his return to SOLDIER. In the past he had full control over the battlefield, he had been their leader on that blood soaked ground, however the small details had been the duty of Lazard. Duties had been divided as Lazard had no ability when it came to the battlefield and it was best he stayed away from it. "I will make certain that they are of suitable abilities."

The battles would continue and so the training would need to be completed as soon as possible. Weakness would not be tolerated and Sephiroth intended to make anyone who sought to join understand that. "It would be best. Even a simple mission I do not desire to bring an untested recruit to the field.

It would be foolish and that was not something he intended to do. As the check was handed over Sephiroth blinked for a moment. It was considerably larger than his previous paycheck however nothing was said. As a payment for mental anguish, no amount could repay that. After Nibelheim, after he learned the truth of his existence, nothing could have saved him. Betrayal had made certain of that.

"I understand. I suspect I should see while in Healin if my account is still accessible."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:25 am

Denzel looked up and blinked for a moment. Was it bad? He was in SOLDIER now so it was normal, wasn't it? He didn't say anything as the two cans were given to him and he popped open the top. He took a gulp and his nose wrinkled at the chalky taste of it. It had a taste of strawberry but not all that much. He gulped more down and then looked up at Zack.

"I'm going to fight you?"

He hadn't sparred against anyone yet and Denzel felt his stomach knot slightly. It was something new, something he had never tried before. He looked up and nodded. He hadn't seen enough to see when Zack had lost his sword but it was gone.

"You think Cloud got out?" Denzel suddenly asked as he took another gulp, draining the first can before he moved to the second one. His stomach clenched slightly in response to the sudden liquid but it wasn't as bad as it had been.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 am

Rufus was glad to hear it, even if Sephiroth was not as strong as he used to be, he was still an imposing figure to have.
Especially to lead the new SOLDIER. He would dissuade rebel factions trying to hit back at them.
"That's good. I want this SOLDIER to help rebuild the world my father lead me to help destroy and control."
He still wanted to control it, there was nothing that would change his mind.

That need to control of it was probably a genetic flaw or upbringing.
But he knew better ways to control than fear and money now.
Influencing the masses was probably a better means.
It would be harder to make them see given all the wrong he had committed himself.

"If you still had money sitting inside your account I do not believe they would close it down." Rufus stated.
"But given that my father was in control it would not surprise me is he used your account for his own means."
He wouldn't have put it past his old man to use it as a laundering account either.
They would just have to wait and see once they got to Healin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

Zack looked to Denzel. "The building wasn't badly damaged except for the roof and the floors I plowed through..."
He smiled. "Cloud's been through worse. I think he's fine... probably in need of some rest but fine."
Zack hoped he was, given there was no reply to his text earlier or Denzel's he could only assume the blonde was unconscious.
Least for now.

"He could be sleeping it off." Zack nodded his head trying to convince himself Cloud was okay.
"He was going up against a clone by himself." Zack sighed. Unlike him who fell in the presence of a clone.
Flipped out and attacked Sephiroth. Seph had sworn he would take him out before he went mental.
Zack was grateful for that he would rather be dead than hurt anyone.

His mind flickered to that moment brief as it had been that desire she had awoken.
Standing up quickly Zack needed to move on. He hadn't been himself she had brought it out.
I mean it was natural to idolize... wasn't it? He had idolized Angeal and Seph for so long.
They got him through most of the shit he suffered.

"So um... whenever you're ready..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am

"They will do so," Sephiroth would not question the commands for the moment nor would he blindly follow ever again. He had done it for so long but no longer. With this freedom he had no choice but to fight for Rufus. So often had he been used but no longer. Sephiroth placed the fingers against Kadaj's hair once again. He would need to protect him with what she had done to him. He knew how difficult it would be for the remnant.

"However I will not obey every order without question. The days of that died when I abandoned Shinra."

SOLDIER was his to do as he saw fit, and because of that there would be changes. He had seen the destruction all too well and being in charge was the best way to protect Zack. With him under his command he could keep him safe from any attempts to harm him. The silver hair shifted slightly as he leaned back. This was truly the best option available.

Sephiroth smirked slightly as he lifted his head. "I am certain he would have. With my death my funds were made available to him, perhaps he took it as payback for that which the company gave me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 am

Denzel nodded as he tried to grasp that. Cloud had to be alright, if they had gotten out Cloud would be okay too. No matter what had happened his worry for his legal guardian seemed to always be there. Beneath the cells he could still feel the creatures inside of him, burning with the need to protect. It had transferred to Jenova after what had happened but since her abandonment of him it had returned.

And this time it was back to Cloud. The creatures inside him both hated him for hurting him yet fiercely desired nothing more than to protect him. Denzel gulped down the second can, though it wasn't much better tasting.

His stomach twisted again and threatened to rebel against the liquid as Denzel finished it and nodded as he stood. "Okay Zack! I'm ready!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

"You create insanity whereever you go, Reno. It's a fact I'm come to accept over the years." Tseng said with a smirk, looking out the side window with a sigh. "Things will never been the same, between us.. with the company.. the planet. It was obvious when Sephiroth turned against the company.. but now that we thought things were getting back to normal again." He looked at Reno. "I think I've forgotten what normal is."

He rolled the lighter between his fingers, the pack of cigarettes still in his other hand.. subconsciously wanting a smoke for himself.. but not daring to have one, especially since he was on duty. No time to relax when you have to guard the President from the psycho twins in the back of the truck. With that thought he looked back out the back window then rolled down his window, leaning out. "Not too much further now, Sir. If the path is clear we should be there within half an hour."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Yazoo listened to Zack and Denzel silently as he poked around the cupboards for something to eat. "If you need a hand.." he said softly, it was true he was a gunfighter and not really hand-to-hand, that was Loz's expertise, but he knew how to fight well and he still had speed on his side.. something he was sure the kid wouldn't be used to yet since Zack, like Loz, was more power than speed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 pm

"What fun would life be if it were entirely normal?" Reno chuckled, flicking the spent cigarette out of the window. "Besides, change doesn't always have to be bad. Some changes are good - like you and me. We don't have to dance around the issue and pretend it's not there. I'm not saying we start sharing a room and make out at the breakfast table, yo. Just... take it as it comes, figure it out and do it right."

He fell silent as Tseng opened the window and called back to Rufus, and waited until the window was roll up again before continuing. "I ain't gonna pressure you, Tseng. It took us long enough to get to this point that I'm not going to rush you on deciding if you want to give this a chance... and for the gods' sakes have a cigarette - it might be the last chance you get to, and if the boss says anything we'll say it was me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Rufus couldn't help but smile a little at that comment. "I do not wish to become my father so I expect nothing more from you."
He looked back as Tseng called out that they would be arriving at Healin soon.
That was a relief, he wasn't sure how much more of the bumpy road and shotty fumes of this truck he could handle.
"Those two even test me from time to time. Tseng if he feels it is out of my character will question me."
He let out a dry laugh. "I prefer it that way. I will not repeat my father's or my own failures."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Zack grinned at Yazoo then looked to Denzel smirking.
"Sure thing Yaz that would be a great help." He walked outside letting Denzel and Yazoo follow him.
He motioned to the clearing just before the fence line. "Those are our boundries."
Zack moved to the middle of the field. "Yazoo and I will tag in and out against you." He explained.
"That way it should improve your ability to cater and counter to various enemies working with their strengths and weakness."
Zack pulled out a single gil coin and looked to Yazoo, "heads or tails as to who takes him on first."
He flipped the coin and waited for Yazoo to call.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Sephiroth turned to look back at Kadaj who hadn't moved at all. He would make certain that the proper medical attenton was given to him upon their arrival in Healin. He had created the boy and now he was forced to suffer for following his path. Even more he had done that he would have to redeem himself for. "We all have much to prove. Everything we have done now has repercussions that we must pay the price for."

No, he may have done the most but he was not the only one hated. His actions had nearly destroyed this planet and he had done so willingly. Now all he could do was fight to protect this world, and keep safe the only who truly believed in him.

Traveling like this, it was a reminder of the days when he had traveled on missions, in the discomforts of Shinra transportation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Denzel placed his sword down since he didn't have any way to carry it for now. The heavy military jacket was taken off, leaving only the shirt underneath it. Denzel took a breath as hands curled slightly and he lifted his head. Turning towards the two he nodded his head. He would try as hard as he could even if he wasn't very familiar with hand to hand.

His only real battle was with his staff, the one that was now broken.

But the was ready to do this. "I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

Tseng shook his head. "I'll be fine, Reno. I'm still on duty." He said, knowing the Reno knew whenever Tseng did a smoke it was never ever when he was working.. only when he wasn't expected to jump at a moments notice did he allow himself to relax, that and he never really smoked anyway unless things were very stressful.

He watched the path curve towards the mountains and the path leading up towards Healin Lodge. "Almost there." He mumured softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 am

Reno shook his head with a small, knowing smile. "Tseng, when are you ever off duty?" He queried with a soft chuckle. He slowed and shifted down a gear, not wanting to fly around the corners and accidentally lose the passengers in the back.

Though he said nothing, he noticed that Tseng avoided responding to what he had said about the possibility of a "them" and inwardly he frowned a little despite knowing that he was asking a lot of the man to even think about it.

He pulled up outside of the lodge and parked the truck, the vehicle resting with a shudder. "I don't think we'll have much luck starting this hunk of rust again," he sighed, removing the keys from the ignition. "I'm sure we still have something around here that might do if we need to travel again, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 am

Yazoo eyed the gil coin for a moment then smirked, this would be fun.. it was only a shame Loz wasn't here to help him. "Tails." He said, watching as Zack flipped the coin in the air.

It had been good to fight side by side with Loz again, he had missed that feeling of oneness he got when he was around his brothers.. Loz, I hope you're ok. He thought as he watched the coin spin in the air and start it's descent again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am

"Never." He said with a smirk and leant over, kissing Reno briefly on the cheek. "We'll talk tonight." He said and got out of the truck.. "If Highwind is around we might have a chance to get her going again, if not there are still the helicopters that the others escaped on."

He turned to look at Rufus for orders. "Healin Lodge, as you ordered, Sir." He stated simply.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next