A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 am

Tseng looked down at his hand and shook he his, standing up again. "It can wait, we need to get out of here first." He frowned in thought. "I can sense her anymore.. are we cured?"

He looked out the broken window to the ground below. "I think I see a truck down there we can use."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 am

Reno rubbed his forehead and wondered if this was how Tseng felt when he was being difficult. "Tseng, if we don't take the glass out we'll have problems, and if we do take it out we need to bandage you up. The truck will be there when we're done."

He turned the Wutain man to look at him. "You're right, she's gone... which means it's safe to walk through here now - don't ask me how I know but... that's what it sounded like from the commotion down there."

Reno managed a small smile though he wasn't feeling particularly chirpy yet. "Now - are you going to listen to your second-in-command for once or am I going to have to relieve you of duty until I'm sure you're sane?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

It had been to far away for Rufus to see personally what was ignited but he could feel it something that had once been his... it was destroyed.
Then he watched as the clones detonated. Grabbing a piece of the Shera he used it as a shield.

It was only mere moments before Rufus dropped the panel and looked round.
Kadaj was unconscious and Sephiroth was looking to the broken Masumune.
Jenova was gone and he let out a breath. He flipped out his phone sending a text to Reno.

You and Tseng better be okay!
I'm still on the roof.
Zack took the others.
I'm taking Sephiroth and Kadaj
we're going to head to Healin now.

Rufus walked up to Sephiroth. He looked tot he broken sword before he looked round for Kadaj.
"We need to leave." He pulled off his coat and dropped it over Kadaj's body. "Hopefully the choppers are still going..."
But he wasn't holding his hopes, that explosion could have killed any power they had left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 am

Tseng simply turned and smacked Reno upside the head in his usual, you're being an idiot but thank you, way before he walked off down the hall to the elevator. "Fine, we'll fix my hand up first then we'll sweep the building to make sure everyone got out."

He pulled out his PHS as he hit the button for the elevator, checking to see if he had any messages from Rufus.. or anyone else for that matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 am

Reno's smile got a little wider and he chuckled as he followed Tseng, grabbing his phone as it buzzed. He read the message and and pressed the reply button.

In one piece - need to bandage Tseng's hand but other than that we should be good. No wings though so don't run off without us, boss. Plus we know where to find a truck. Gonna look for keys while I play nurse.

"Seems like we need to find those truck keys and hope it has room for three more," he informed him. "Rufus is still here, as is Sephiroth and Kadaj. I'm not sure why we're babysitting the mini psycho but..." He shrugged and stepped into the elevator with him. "About before..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 am

Tseng nodded in response to Rufus' message. "We'll get the keys and wait for them outside then." He stepped into the elevator and hit the button for the medical floor. "Do not worry about earlier, I was not in my right mind and you had to do anything you could to help me snap out of it." He responded, not looking at the redhead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 am

Reno leant forward and pressed the emergency stop, wincing slightly as the elevator stopped with a shudder. He turned to look at Tseng, guarding the button a little to stop him pressing it before he was satisfied.

"Is that your response because you didn't believe me, or because it's easier to think that because you don't feel the same way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 am

"Whatever answer will help you sleep better at night, Reno." Tseng replied simply, keeping his eyes on his distorted reflection in the doors.. not looking at Reno because he didn't want to admit the truth, didn't want to admit his actual feelings for his second in command.. not yet.. not.. ever.. he hoped.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:10 am

Zack looked to Yuffie as she landed and he smiled.
"Glad you're doing okay Yuffie." He looked to Denzel still in his distress in his arms.
He had no words of comfort for the boy that wouldn't cause more ripples.
Marlene and Tifa following Cissnei inside. Zack placed his hand on Yuffie's shoulder.
"Well since all four of us are infected guess we better go in the back-"

Zack stopped for a moment. He could feel it from this far away. There was a tug from inside himself.
He set Denzel down pretty quickly. He was the first, of her new body and he could feel the retreat.
The clones... they were gone. Mother was pulling back. the ShinRa building, everything...
It was like something was stripped from the world. Her touch removed.

Zack dropped to a knee suddenly, He had earned his right to keep the wings.
He could hear that voice stating that.
"Yuffie..." He looked up at her. Everyone else save himself and Yazoo was gunna be clipped.
Did that mean Yuffie and Denzel would become human again?

Zack just knelt there trying to process her absence. She wasn't gone... she hadn't retreated.
She was resting... somewhere.
"Yazoo... did you feel that?" He looked to the teenager.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 am

Reno searched his face for any clue before giving in and pressing the button to release the elevator and stepping into line beside him again.

"Ok," he said quietly, trying not to betray how hurt he felt at either possibility... or admitting that he more readily believed the latter of the options. As soon as the doors opened on the medical floor he stepped out, going ahead.

"Better to know the truth than live in hope..." he muttered, only just loud enough that Tseng might hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 am

Sephiroth's glare landed on Rufus for a moment as he shifted his precious wrapped weapon to one arm. Holding the Buster sword Sephiroth reached down and hefted Kadaj into his arms. He shifted to carry his body within one arm. Turning Sephiroth's gaze locked on Rufus as he watched the man for a moment.

As soon as he was ready he was ready to leave.

"Kadaj, you will live and we all will get out revenge."

Turning his gaze locked on Rufus. "I am ready to leave as soon as you are. We should depart this place as soon as we can."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 am

Yazoo looked over at Zack with wide eyes as he nodded. "What happened?" He asked, had Mother left them? No.. he could still feel Her there, but no.. she'd done something to everyone else, they were.. gone. His eyes flickered to Yuffie and Denzel before looking back to Zack. "Brother?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:28 am

Stepping out of the elevator, Tseng walked for a while in silence until they got to the doors of the medical room they wanted. "Reno I.." he paused then shook his head. "I do appreciate what you did to help me, I already told you I'd forgiven you earlier, hadn't I."

He opened the door with his key card and stepped inside, going over to a cabinet that held the equipment he'd need to remove the glass from his hand. "Good thing I can make stitches with both hands." He muttered, pulling out tweezers, needle, thread, saline and bandages.. and grabbing the antiseptic at the last minute, placing them all onto the counter in front of him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 am

Denzel lifted his head as he felt something radiating from him and just like that there was something gone. It took some thinking to try to figure it out. He couldn't feel her anymore and that caused a well within his chest. "Grandma?"

There was no relief at being free. No, only sadness accompanied it. He was even more alone now that even she had abandoned him. There was no family for him, no one who would keep him. He had been abandoned by her just like he had been abandoned by Cloud. The loss of the touch left him desperate and he hurried forward to wrap his arms around Zack.

His bare fingers touched Zack's arm, wanting to will her contact back.

He couldn't handle being alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 am

"Sit your ass down and let me do it," Reno chided lightly, putting a stool over and pointing him to it. As hurt as he was he wasn't going to let Tseng struggle with stitching his own hand. "It's much easier and far cleaner to let someone with two hands do the stitches."

He pulled the packaged contents over and grabbed a pair of latex gloves, pulling them on. They weren't necessary but it would show that he was being serious about it at least.

"Forget it, Tseng," he murmured, picking up the tweezers and inspecting the glass again. "Probably easier for us both that way, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 am

"Right." Rufus was pulled the debris away from the helipad section of the roof.
The Shera had taken most of the blow but there were still several mangled helicopters there.
If he was a mechanic he could fix them. But they did not have time and he wasn't like Cid.
"There are no usable choppers up here. We will have to hit their storage here."

Rufus squeezed through the machines back to where Sephiroth was.
"Ground floor." He moved towards the elevator. He looked to Sephiroth with the broken sword, buster sword and Kadaj.
He smirked. "Did you need me to carry something or are you alright there?"
Rufus hit the button for the elevator praying it was still operational.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 am

Zack watched as Denzel's hand moved over his bare skin and he understood.
He pulled the boy into his arms. he wasn't sure if he was still infectious or not.
At this point he didn't feel infectious, but he hadn't before either.
"I'm here Denzel... I won't abandon you. Ever. Okay. Where I go you go."

Zack rubbed Denzel's back and looked to Yazoo.
"Mother's filtered out those who deny her love Yazoo."
He gave the Remnant a look. "Can you feel the brothers?"
Zack needed to know, was it truly just him and Yazoo now?

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am

Tseng sighed and pulled a stool over to sit down on. "Reno..." he frowned a little and lifted his good hand, grabbing a fistful of the redhead's shirt before pulling him down into a hard kiss. "You know, I know you know, let's just get all this sorted first, ok." He said, letting him go again and offering his injured hand to Reno's medical attention.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 am

Yazoo closed his eyes and felt for Loz and Kadaj. "I can't feel any of them.. only Loz but he's very faint, very weak.. I.. I don't even know where Kadaj is." He opened his eyes in fear at that thought, the trio always knew where the others were. It was part of them being one person, one soul.. part of how they were able to fight so well together.

"The only one I can truly sense is you, brother." He said in confusion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 am

Reno quite literally fell into the kiss, his hand landing on Tseng's thigh to stop him tangling them both into a heap on the floor. He carefully stood straight again when their lips parted and took Tseng's hand with a quiet chuckle, carefully prying the shards of glass out.

"I know..." He conceded, quickly opening the gauze and pressing it to Tseng's hand before the blood dripped. "Just... next time I go pouring my heart out try to react a little better. The going crazy thing I can handle - the pretending you don't feel the same way... that's what hurts."

He took Tseng's good hand and rest it atop the gauze as he prepared the needle and thread, eventually sitting and resting his toe on one of the rungs of Tseng's stool, resting the injured hand on his knee. "I know, not sterile but it's easier this way," he said with a small smile, taking off the gauze and starting to sew the worst of the wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 am

Sephiroth turned towards the man and glanced away quickly. No, it did not matter if he was burdened. He would not allow Rufus to touch his own destroyed blade nor would he allow him to touch Angeal's weapon, Zack's weapon. His gaze flickered towards Kadaj and the idea was quickly shoved away. No, Kadaj was a part of him. He had created him and brought him into this.

Sephiroth hurried over towards the elevator and waited for some sign that the elevator was moving.

Jumping would be a rather painful affair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 am

The elevator binged to life and Rufus stepped into the carriage. "Suit yourself."
He was about to hit the ground floor when he stopped... He had almost forgotten.
Rufus had counted five clones, if it wasn't for Cloud fighting one, he would have never known.
"I left Cloud fighting a clone." Rufus stated. But if Sephiroth was fine, Cloud would be also.

Rufus looked to the stubborn General before hitting the button to the ground floor.
That clone in the lab was what had given it away to Rufus there were clones.
The clone that went feral...

"For SOLDIER, I will understand if you wish to take time to recover or fix that."
He motioned to the broken sword. "Before you start your duties. Do what you need to do."
The elevator moved down at a steady pace. "Or to see if Zack survived her purge."
Rufus looked to Sephiroth. This SOLDIER would be different than the last one.
He would make sure of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 am

"The clones are not a problem anymore," Sephiroth said as he turned back towards him. With the destruction of the cells he was all too aware of the fact that Cloud would be weakened by the loss of his Jenova cells. He stepped into the elevator and leaned back against the wall. Things needed to be done and the current situation called for a visit to Wutai. The elevator shifted as it began movement and a soft sound escaped.

"I will be making a visit to Wutai after Healin. It will be required if you wish me to be of any use to you."

Though when Rufus mentioned Zack his eyes flickered back towards Rufus. He could only believe that Zack was safe. "I will see to Zack before I go anywhere."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

Denzel pressed back into Zack's hold and he clung to him. Eyes shut as his mind clung desperately to the idea that Zack would never abandon him. He wouldn't leave him, not like Jenova just did and like Cloud did. He pressed back against Zack's chest. His arms wrapped around Zack and pressed close.

"She left me too," Denzel's voice was soft as he stared down and nodded. He would be okay as long as he could stay with Zack.

His head rested agains Zack's chest as he shut his eyes. He would be okay when he could fully be in SOLDIER.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 am

Rufus looked to the elevator door. "I will lend you the use of Tseng and Reno for that mission"
He looked to Sephiroth. "ShinRa Corp... like you is looking to atone for the wrong its done."
Glancing back to the door, the elevator slowed down as it got close to the ground floor.
"I will not run the company like I did before. There will be changes. You will have more freedom than last time."
Rufus let out a breath. "To try control by fear has back failed, I will admit that. I am looking at other options."

Silence filled the carriage as it continued it decent and Rufus thought on Sephiroth's words.
That Sephiroth would see to Zack before his departure. He smirked.
"I'm sure you will see to Zack... You both have alot to talk about I'm guessing."
The door binged as it opened. Rufus stepped out leaving those words hanging.
He knew how Reno and Tseng felt about each other. It was obvious what was happening here.

But both were military first they would not openly show any form of those emotions, not in public.
They would continue to act as friends even though something else was going on.
"This way..." Rufus stated heading down the now vacant hallway of the WRO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next