A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

Denzel lifted his head as he saw Marlene and Tifa arrive. He wanted to melt into the side of the helicopter, wanted to pretend he didn't exist. After what had happened he wasn't a part of their family anymore. Cloud hated him, and that was what hurt the most. He felt Zack's comforting hand as he pulled his sword closer.

"Please don't come close, Tifa, Marlene."

His hand closed tightly around the sword and then looked up and took the phone. He typed in the message quickly.

Cloud, we picked up Tifa and Marlene. Come soon, please Cloud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Finally got Vincent to a hospital and watched the doctors take over. I paid them a little tip to make sure they took extra good care of Vinnie and then left a note on the chair next to Vincent's hospital bed saying, 'Call me when you get out! From Yuffie ^_^' before leaving the building. I didn't want to leave him all alone like that, but I had things to do, the first thing being to meet everyone at the Healin lodge to figure out what the heck was going on. Spreading my wings out, I took to the sky and started flying in the direction of Healin.

"What?! What do you mean Chaos is dead?!" Hojo asked the remaining minion who had come back with a small amount of lab equipment fron the WRO. "We saw the ninja girl take him down, sir." One man in a white coat informed the professor. "And we also lost a lot of colleagues to Jenova clones." Jenova clones? Weak ninjas defeating strong demons? What was this world coming to? Wait a second, the Wutai ninja girl wasn't weak! "Jenova cells." Hojo muttered before turning to face his minions. "Go and get me some of Jenova's cells! I don't care how you do it or how hard it is, just get them." The minions nodded and then walked off to try and think of a plan whilst Hojo was laugh cackling evilly. "Soon I will be as powerful as Jenova, perhaps even more powerful, and no one will be able to stop me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

I nodded,listing to what he had to say.This was going to be a big thing huh? Well,not 'was'..more like 'is'. "Alright Zack,stay away from you both,no skin contact.Got it" I smiled,seeing Denzel.Its been a while since we had really seen him and possibly spoken to him.But he looked alittle upset.I kind of wanted to say something but I didnt.I wanted him to focus on his flying.Not on me and Tifa.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 am

Once he had hit send Denzel closed the phone and handed it back to Zack. Leaning back he turned to look at Marlene for a moment, slightly surprised that she hadn't said anything to him yet. Maybe it was obvious that something was wrong. It shouldn't matter though. He wasn't a part of the family anymore, not since Cloud hated him. Now he had no family.

Slowly Denzel lowered his gaze to the sword on his lap. He had wanted to fight for several years and now he finally had the chance and Cloud hated him. But now he was SOLDIER, and that was all that mattered.

His head remained down and some of the hair fell into his face. Even if Tifa did want him back it didn't matter. He had a job now and things to do. "Zack, will everyone be okay?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

"Back there... probably Rufus can take a hell of a hit and give one back now. I doubt he'd let anything happen to Seph."
Zack looked to Cissnei. "In here so long as we don't touch either of them, wear gloves at all time if we have to."
He nodded his head. "Everything will be alright." His hand gripped the control for a moment.
Zack could feel the cold through the broken window beside him sting the back of his neck.
"Marlene grab the blankets if you get cold. Moth-Jenova broke the window up here so it gets cold fast. Keep warm the both of you."

'It's got to be alright... I don't want to remain shacked forever...' Zack looked to the chains.
The sight of them sending a chill through his body. But he had asked for them, to make sure he hurt no one.
Still that clone had felt like her and he had fallen and attacked Seph... the distance helped keep his sanity, unless she spoke to him.
If she spoke to him in his head he would not resit her and that was starting to terrify him. He was going to be skitzo for a while...
That was not going to bode well in the fight for the planet.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:22 am

"alright" I said,looking at the blankets that were in net-like baskets and I took one out.PLacing it on my lap.Denzel looked upset.even if he had a streight face.I seen right through him.It hurt to see him upset.But that had to wait right now..

My brain has died...lol
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

[Sorry for this it's been 4 days since the last post so I'm shuffling it along... fyi if the WRO battle is not continued/resolved in another 2/3 days I'll be ending it.]

Half an hour into the ride in the chopper and it had fallen into silence.
It was that awkward silence. One that Zack couldn't remove not matter how cheerful he tried to act.
So he didn't try. He had no right to. Not right now, not while Seph and Rufus fought her clones.
When Rufus caught up to them Zack knew he would be under house arrest.
That was nothing to be happy about, he had fallen into Seph's old shoes.
Zack clutched at the stick as he sucked in a deep breath.
Healin was not to far away now. He could see the landing area behind the lodge.

It was another five minutes before Zack settled the vehicle into landing.
Shutting off the engine Zack then disembarked the chopper and opened the door to Denzel's side.
"You doing okay kiddo?" He looked to Marlene. "You can head inside find a room Denzel and I will be in last."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Denzel lifted his head as soon as Zack talked to him and he nodded. He needed to say he was okay while Marlene was there. He had to be strong even though all he wanted to do was break down. He wanted to cry from the pain inside, remembering Cloud's words. It hurt so much that Cloud was angry with him, that he was so sure Cloud hated him. After the sickness that had struck his body he wished Cloud had been there to hold him, assure him that he would be okay.

But that was why he needed SOLDIER. It wasn't just becoming strong anymore. He wanted to become heartless, anything to keep it from hurting so badly. That was the only way he could live without Cloud.

Denzel pulled his knees up and he looked up at Zack as he bit down at his bottom lip. He didn't know what he could say to Zack to make him understand how alone he felt without letting Tifa and Marlene know.

Last edited by Denzel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 am

Zack saw that look and he grabbed Denzel pulling the boy into his arms.
Zack couldn't do anything to ease the rejection the child felt.
All he could was hold him. His hand rubbed Denzel's back.

The pain of loss and rejection was nothing new to Zack.
He had been through it all. He had felt the rejection when Angeal left ShinRa.
Then the loss when he had killed his on mentor.

"It'll be okay kiddo. When Cloud gets here. It'll be okay."
Zack whispered the words to Denzel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

Tseng remained huddled over in a ball of pain, shaking violently.

"We're going to regret that you never told me enough dirty secrets you never want airing"

A cold laugh came from the ball on the floor. "But do you know them all?" Tseng asked as he stood up slowly and looked towards Reno, green eyes and a feral smirk on his lips. "Think you can stop me this time, little Robin?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 am

Cissnei took the headset off and climbed out of the chopper. "You flew that pretty well, Fair, I'm surprised." She grinned at him briefly before returning back to her professional face. "Let's get you all inside and settled." She glanced at her PHS again, it was strange that she hadn't heard anything, orders or otherwise, from Tseng.. or even Reno.

Her attention turned to Yazoo, as she put her phone away again, and then to Zack with a can we trust him? look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

Yazoo knew that those in the helicopter wanted to kill him but he was with his brother.. Zack called him to help and he would protect him from them.. wouldn't he? He remained silent during the flight, feeling himself getting further away from his eldest brother's presence.. but he was with Zack and the raven one that Mother made in charge wouldn't lead him astray.. would he?

Everything was so confusing, he hadn't even noticed that they had landed.. lost in his own thoughts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

Zack looked to Cissnei and he smiled. "Why thank you I'm no Reno when it comes to flying."
His eyes went flat at half of the dodgy flight's he'd endured in the past with Reno in the pilot seat.
He wrapped his arms round Denzel tighter. He saw the look Cissnei gave him. He knew Yazoo would be okay for now.
He gave her a slight nod of the head. Yazoo was still just a teenager. For now he knew Yazoo would be fine.
"You three head in first I'll take myself, Denzel and Yazoo through the back in hopes we don't contaminate any surfaces."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 am

Reno almost jumped as that old name fell from Tseng's lips. No one alive knew about Eris and she was a part of his past that he had shared with no one.

"Do you know why she called me that?" He asked as soon as he remembered how to use words. "It was long before I had the red hair that she used to call me that. It's because robins are fiercely territorial - over what is theirs, and what they want to be theirs... and they never back down from the fight, even it if will kill them."

He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh, just watching Tseng calmly. "You can throw as much of my history back at me as you like but it's not going to stop me watching over you," he said firmly. "So get used to having a shadow, little Raven. Your kind aren't meant to fly alone - you're meant to have your family around you... and right now I'm all you've got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 pm

There was a quick look to Tifa and Marlene as soon as Zack's arms came around him, a thought to what they were thinking. That it was Zack holding him like this. He wasn't a part of their family anymore, not since Cloud didn't want him. They were Cloud's family and he wasn't anymore. All he had now was Zack, his teacher. It still hurt, worse than most things had in his life. His parents hadn't abandoned him, they had died trying to protect people. Mrs. Ruvie had died trying to protect him, Mr. Gaskin had died trying to protect all of them.

Only Rick had abandoned him, and it stung, but it was nothing like this.

Cloud's rejection hurt so badly, knowing Cloud hated him, didn't want him. As he heard Zack's words Denzel shook his head. "No it won't. Cloud hates me."

All the late nights when he was younger, waiting up for Cloud, listening intently to the stories of the different places he had visited. And then he had left but he had come back. He had taken him into the water to heal him. Cloud had been his hero, his idol, his brother, his father... all he had wanted was to be like him. Be strong so no one had to get hurt for him.

Denzel clung tightly to Zack and buried his face. He didn't want Tifa and Marlene to see him like this. He didn't want them to know the truth of it. If he told them that Cloud hated him he would have to tell them everything. He would have to tell them about how Hojo made him into a monster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 pm

It had taken ages to fly to Healin and I felt like giving up half-way through but I pushed myself forward. Eventually I made it, but I wasn't the first one there. "Awww! I'm last! Wait, hang on..." I counted the faces I saw and then grinned. "I'm not last! Woohoo! In your face everyone else!" I laughed a little and then flew down to the ground, landing next to Zack and ruffling Denzel's hair. That's when I realised something. "Hey, what's up Denzel?" I must've missed something. In fact, I bet I missed a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:07 am

The concrete and railing speedily sail towards the clone; however, she stops dead in her tracks and suffers the impacts, spiraling backwards before landing with a sickening crunch several yards away. Likewise, the other clones momentarily cease their movements as their gazes drift in the direction of the ShinRa headquarters.

A sly smirk marks the features of the Sephiroth clone.

“This shall be interesting,” he remarks, sensing some remarkable happening within the main body.
He lifts the Masamune blade upward and horizontal to himself as he gently palms the side of the blade with his right hand and firmly grasps the hilt in his left.

“Shall I show you despair?” he states toward the original general before slamming the flat of the blade downward as he brings his knee upward, the bulk of the shining metal snapping in half as many small fragments shrapnel from the fracture point.

“Activating kill switch,” the overseeing clone says calmly from her perch upon the Shera as she turns toward Kadaj. “Provided you should survive, you will do so as a mere human. I am removing myself from this place and all of its denizens save two.”
With such a simple statement her body glows with ethereal lavender light, slowly building as though it possesses a pulse before it ruptures forth as do the bodies of the other clones with exception of the feral entity. The colossal explosions in the wake of their self destructions ravage the atmosphere; however, the assault was in but a feint, as the main body signals all diverged cells to destroy themselves.

“Their wings will break,” the main body sings from deep within the planet. “They had their chance and did not take it. The only to be sparred from mortality will be the raven son and the quite son. They have earned the right to keep their gifts.”
The explosive energies clear from the WRO and the feral clone struggles free of her bonds before escaping into the wilderness. The ShinRa HQ seemingly melts away as the builder cells die upon activation of the kill switch, leaving behind ruins and a gaping hole as though the facility had never seen the light of day as a living entity.

Soft lids close upon the glow of lavender eyes as energies abound and drift through the hollow space surrounding her, embracing her lithe being as she slumbers.

<Okay, so I got hit hard by some incredibly upsetting stuff in the real world so this post is not the most polished thing I have managed to pull together before. I have removed almost all of Jenova's influence from current events so youse can move forward but in case I was too vague this is the breakdown: the clones have self destructed; however, the feral clone is not under the main body's control so it escaped into the wilderness and I will think of something to do with here when I get back. Jenova activated a kill switch so no one except Zack and Yaz has her cells anymore -it may seem godmoddy but she has direct control over each of her individual cells so that's just how it goes- which of course means that should you chose to keep your character alive after the cells detonate, they will loose the benefits of her tampering. The only one I am iffy on how this would affect is Denzel and Rufus because they are unusual cases. The living shinra hq has been destroyed due to the kill switch as well so it is now a crater, Jenova has finished absorbing the neutral lifestream and is now hibernating. Oh yes, and because a severely weakened and desperate Seph managed to take on a 100% clone and a copy of himself your reward is the broken pieces of the Masamune so you can eventually fix it and have your sword back. With that, I am taking a break. My muse is so dead with the hell I am experiencing atm so I will wake up Jenova when I am not dealing with all of this rl stuff though I will probably pop in to check on youse once a week. Till then I leave the villaining to Hojo and Nero.>
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on the copy as his eyes burned in fury at his contact to the blade. The hand moved across it as the Buster Sword began to glow with the power that grew. So pitiful, turning his own words on him. The very words that only a few years before he had spoken to Cloud as he was entering into Cloud's own attack with the weapon he had once wielded.

Irony.

It was a sickening crack as the blade was brought down against the concrete. The sound of metal echoing against the stone and a twist of sudden pain from deep within his heart, screaming out for the blade that was his soul, the true extension of his mind and heart. The attack stopped as the shards fell upon the ground. They clattered against and Sephiroth loosened the grip on the Buster Sword slightly. The heavy weapon was lowered and the edge hit the ground before it was twisted up. The explosion hit his body and he skidded backwards, the large weapon took the brunt of it. Slowly it dissipated but with it was an intense pain. It radiated through his body as the cells that Zack had deposited within his body were destroyed as well.

It was followed by immense pain radiating from his chest. Sephiroth brought a hand to his bare skin as the pain became immense. It shook his body and then was gone. The cells she had pulled from his body, the ones that she had formed within his heart, they were gone. There was nothing left, just a human, a human bound with mako. Those cells would not make a return, free from her touch after so long.

Sephiroth's chest rose and fell rapidly as bare hands reached down and collected the shards of his weapon. The emotional pain seemed to double, nearly triple, and his fingers moved across the cool metal he had known so well. Fingers curled against the hilt and his jaw gritted as he let loose a sound of fury and the deep pain that seemed to burn through him, ripping through his heart. The green eyes blazed, brightened by the sudden hatred that consumed his soul.

A hand was lifted but he had to force his need to retaliate, to unleash the anguish and hatred that seemed to consume him as it had upon discovering the truth. No, she had escaped. But next time they crossed paths... he swore it would be her last. Sephiroth turned away towards the remaining fabric of his coat that whipped in the air and lifted it up before wrapping it securely around the shards of his weapon before he stepped towards his remnant. Whether Kadaj lived would be the question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 am

Yazoo slid out of the helicopter, being careful not to touch any of the girls.. they weren't infected with Mother's love and well.. until Zack or Mother told him otherwise, he wouldn't give them that privilege.

He looked over at Yuffie when she landed and tilted his head slightly in greeting. "Hello, sister." He said with a faintest hint of a smirk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 am

Tseng laughed, a cold laugh, as he stretched out his wings and folded them up again, turning to walk down the hall..but definitely on guard in case Reno tried something against him. "I have a better family now than what I had before. They are stronger and smarter." He continued walking towards the window at the end of the hallway. "And if you were even half as smart as you claim to be you'd accept Mother's love too and not get in the way of Her plan."

A fist went through the window, smashing the glass easily.. a frown touched his lips briefly at the sight of the blood on his hand and the glass shards in-bedded into it. But it was gone as he started to climb out the window to make his escape.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 am

Cissnei laughed at Zack's comment about Reno's flying. "He's not actually that bad, just when he's flying drunk.. that's when you have you worry."

She eyed Yazoo once more and turned to look at Yuffie when the Wutainese girl landed. "I believe you have missed a lot, and I think I have too it seems." She turned her attention to Marlene and Tifa. "If you girls would like to follow me I'll get you situated and made comfortable until the President and the others arrive."

She nodded to Zack and turned, walking off to the main entrance of the building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 am

Kadaj reeled around as he heard the words that had fallen from his own lips when he had been transformed into Sephiroth and already knew what was coming - there was only one thing in that world that the destruction of would cut the man to the core.

He too felt the wrench as the blade was shattered, gasping for breath and immediately clutching his own weapon all the tighter. A broken weapon could be fixed... but it was never the same.

"Activating kill switch."

Kadaj turned back to the clone, a dread he didn't understand yet gripping him harder than the weapon's destruction.

"... Human...?" He managed to whisper before the pain shot through him. A cry fell from his lips as he dropped to his hands and knees, his back arching upward and contorting him to something barely human before he slumped to the ground.

"Human..?" He whispered again before the world around him when black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 am

"You are determined to be the biggest pain in my ass..." Reno growled softly, his arm going around Tseng's waist and yanking him back in the moment he was distracted by the glass. He pinned him tight against his chest, not planning to let go until Tseng saw reason.

"I get it, it's revenge for all the shit I've put you through over the years... but damn it, would you stop insulting me for five seconds and realise I'm trying to help you?"

He'd have probably found other words to throw at his superior had his fingertips not started to tingle and then a searing pain shot through him, the wings he was only just growing accustomed to fading out of existence again - a solitary feather drifting to the ground all that remained.

"Tseng... any minute now you're going to want to thank me for not letting you jump out a window...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 am

Tseng didn't hear Reno's words as the searing pain shot through his body. Mother... he whimpered in his mind before he collapsed into Reno's arms, leaning into the redhead as the Jenova cells exploded within him and his wings disappeared.

"R-Reno.. I'm sorry." He whispered, trying to get control of his body again. "I shouldn't put you through all this, again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am

Reno gave a soft sigh and nuzzled his neck gently, not thinking about being appropriate for the moment. "Yeah, well," he shrugged lightly. "Somehow I think I'd go through it a hundred times more, so twice is a cinch."

He gave a very soft chuckle and stopped gripping him so tightly, slowly releasing him so if his legs buckled he could catch him. He gently took the bleeding hand and looked it over with a sigh.

"Guess I better find a first aid kit and play nurse, hmm? It's definitely going to need stitches..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next