A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Searching for Love [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered over towards Zack. "They tend to not take any chances when you've tried to destroy the planet at least once. I have no doubt that they would try to end my life if I gave them a reason to, but it would be futile."

Nothing was said to the guards as he walked past towards the item shop. Slowly he lifted up a small box from the small shelf hidden in the back. At least in the WRO they still thought to stock it regularly. It would become rather frustrating if they did not carry it. The box was placed on the counter as he glanced towards the man and ordered a round of emergency supplies.

Funny how little he worried about them at other times. ShinRa had always provided the basic equipment needed and it had mattered so little after his first death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Zack began searching his pockets and he found his wallet.
He was glad no one had raided his body for the remainder of the gil he had on him when he died.
Then again he had been called a monster several times in that literal fight to the death.

Zack bought himself a couple of new tops and pants and he was browsing their weapon list.
It was probably best to leave Angeal's sword where it was for now.
Start fresh do what he had wanted to do when he made the runner from the lab.
Mercenary work, probably all he could do cause like hell he was going to join another organization.

Looking to Seph's little box he raised a brow.
"So what's in that?" It was a general question.
Zack at the same time paid for the purchases of random but essential stuff.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

"Lube," Sephiroth opened the box and disposed of it before pocketing the tube. There was a doubt that they would be going very long, given the actions on the elevator. After waiting so long it was difficult not to drag Zack to the room assigned to him and spend the day relearning every inch of his body. It had been many years, and Zack had changed, become a man rather than the teen he had been.

"I presumed you would prefer to have some on hand rather than suffer through going without."

The items had been paid for and Sephiroth turned back to Zack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Fri May 18, 2012 2:21 am

Zack laughed. "Yeah that would be just a bit helpful." He scratched the side of his face.
"Packaging has changed over the years."He mused as Seph tossed the box out and he rubbed his head.
"Makes me feel old." He adjusted the bag of stuff and motioned for Seph to lead the way.
He'd never ventured through the WRO even from the other side so he didn't know where he was going.

Last edited by Zack on Fri May 18, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 am

Sephiroth jerked his head towards the elevator. "If you are looking to leave expect a fight. It seems certain people would rather I remain in sight at most times. However the room where they're keeping me is upstairs."

Escape would be difficult, it would include bloodshed. He knew that they did not trust him for good reason. After his last two returns there was doubt he would ever be released, or even properly used. "It seems they will allow me enough privacy to not be watched within, however guards are posted at every exit."

Sephiroth was certain that they would not keep Zack, this was not ShinRa, and they had no reason to hold him. But for now any hope of escape could be dismissed, there were far better things to be completed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Fri May 18, 2012 4:56 am

Zack could understand why they would want to keep Sephiroth in sight...
but he was surprised they gave him this much leeway.
He guessed given that Seph hadn't decided to slice anyone in half probably worked in his favour.

Walking up to the elevator he hit the button.
"I'm surprised they're letting keep you entertained." He grinned.
Leaning against the wall Zack waited for the doors to chime before opening.
"Though I think I'm before half of these kids times..." He laughed.
"Now I sound like Angeal talking about my age like that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Fri May 18, 2012 5:19 am

"I am certain if they could find a chain strong enough to hold me they would put me on it. But fortunately for me they have not."

Neither did he need to give Zack any ideas. At the mention of his age Sephiroth's gaze flickered over towards Zack. "And if you are indeed that old what do you suppose that makes me?"

He had been a matter of months younger than Angeal, the eldest being Genesis, but that was a time long gone. He could still remember conversations, Angeal complaining about feeling old and the teasing that resulted. He had never understood it, but that was years ago. A pleasant memory from another lifetime and one he could never return to. Even if Genesis and Angeal were to return as Zack did it was too late to erase the past and forget all that had happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Zack laughed at the comment. "Good point... though I wouldn't mind seeing you in chains.... would be kinda hot..."
He flashed Seph a teasing smile. "Yeah well at least we don't look our actual ages... thx for dying young huh?"

The elevator binged and the doors opened letting them inside.
"So we're going up this time not down huh?"
Mentally he admitted that was a horrible joke.
But he did it to see the look on the guards face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 12:07 am

Sephiroth stepped forward towards Zack and leaned towards his ear. "You would like that, wouldn't you. Perhaps chained up unable to fight, or on a leash like a pet just for you."

He drew back as the elevator dinged and stepped inside before his gaze flickered towards Zack and he selected the floor for the quarters he had been assigned. There was a brief annoyance as he saw that they must have scurried to replace the camera that Zack had crushed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 am

Zack blinked for a moment. "Whoa... that was just an evil mental image you gave me there." He laughed.
stepping inside the elevator Zack noticed the replaced camera.
"Wow efficient much? ShinRa it would take like half a day to replace one of those."
The doors closing and Zack saw the looks they were getting from the guards.
"Well I'll stay with you... keep you company. We can drive them insane together."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 4:05 am

"Which you weren't already thinking of?"

Sephiroth leaned back against the wall of the lift as his gaze locked on Zack. "ShinRa never worried I was plotting to destroy the Planet."

Eyes shut for a moment as the elevator started, jerking up towards the upper floors. "It's almost a pity there are not more more cameras. I'm sure you could discover away to scar them for life," slowly he glanced over and rested a hand on Zack's shoulder. There was no doubt as to what the day would be filled with once they reached the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 am

Zack smirked. "Well true yeah I was already thinking of it but can you blame a guy?"
Zack was leaning against the wall when he heard the comment about more cameras.
He grinned. "Oooooh yeah. I could totally do that too and you know it!"

Mentally Zack was a bit disappointed that they had Seph locked up, but at least he got his freedom to a degree.
Then there was the aspect of Cloud he knew that this was probably for his benefit and to ease the minds of the people.
But at least for now he could distract Seph and himself. They could worry about that sort of stuff later.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 5:00 am

"Fortunately for me I do not believe you will find a collar and leash within the WRO."

Though he wouldn't put it past Zack to search for one. Knowing him he would manage to find a sex shop if they did have one, either that or convince the first girl he saw to pick up the items. Perhaps it would have been safer if he had not run in to Zack, but not near as entertaining.

Fingers slid lightly down Zack's arm before they curled around his wrist. "I do not doubt that you would have an easy time doing so. However please keep it legal at the very least. I do not need them adding to my crimes."

Though he certainly toyed with the idea of allowing the cameras to record such actions, if for no other reason than to torture those who held him captive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 am

Zack grinned at Seph. "Legal is no fun..." He stated teasing. "But for you..."
He was fully aware of the touch down his arm pressing the shiver.
When Seph's hand moved round his wrist he smirked.
The slightest touch seemed to be making him want to jump Seph again.
'Wow I really have been repressed.' He thought.
"I'll try to keep it PG in public." He added leaning up against Seph before taking his lips.
Not caring about the camera this time around. He wasn't going to go any further.
But still it was best it was recorded so the WRO knew of their relationship.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 am

At the kiss Sephiroth leaned against him. One arm wrapped around Zack's waist as his grip remained on Zack's wrist. For the moment he did not care who saw, be it Reeve, Rufus, or even Cloud. Their thoughts did not concern him when he had Zack back and was able to hold him. His body pressed firmly against Zack's as he parted his lips slightly and placed one hand against the wall of the elevator.

There wasn't time, however it was only to be a matter of moments until they reached the correct floor. It jerked to a stop and Sephiroth drew back before he motioned to Zack.

"We will finish this in the room."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Zack nodded his head and grinned up at Seph. "No complaints here..."
He followed Seph out of the elevator. "So lead the way..."
Zack was curious as to what sort of room they had thrown Seph in.
That and he was curious as to how long he could keep him there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm

The door was opened into a small room. It had bare necessities but nothing much more than that. In the first weeks of his return he had been locked in the room like the prisoner he felt like, his only human contact the guard that gave him his meals. Fingers undid the coat and dropped it to a single chair in the corner before he reached down to grab Zack's hand.

Sephiroth pulled him closer before he claimed his lips once again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm

The room surprised him at first, he wasn't used to seeing Sephiroth in a room that looked similar to one of the rooms he had been placed in when he hit his 3rd Class status. It threw him. But he understood at the same time. Prisoners were not the same as General's. It made his sad at the same time.

When Sephiroth grabbed his wrist he had looked at it then he felt the lips over his.
His bag falling to the floor as he let it slip from his hand.
Zack's tongue moved to press through Seph's lips and his hand began to move over Sephiroth's chest.

Touching him again like he used to. The room forgotten as he became lost in the familiar sensations of old.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Any lingering frustration at the size of the room disapeared as Sephiroth took a step back. His lips moved against Zack's as he sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled Zack onto his lap. One hand grasped the back of Zack's head as he held him close and the other wrapped around his waist. He felt the wet tongue move between his lips and the contact with his own.

Sephiroth curled his tongue back around Zack's as the hands moved. It was a familiar feel, the stroke of them, and the hand around Zack's waist slid up, easing under his shirt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

Falling onto Seph's lap. Zack got lost in the feel of Seph's tongue twirling with his.
Hands roamed under the back of his top. While Zack's own hands moved and explored.
Fingertips brushing up against Seph's skin lightly in a teasing motion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 am

The touches were torture, each light against his skin. His hands continued to move and pushed the shirt up in order to remove it. It was edged further up across the skin and Sephiroth reluctantly broke the kiss to allow Zack to get rid of it. They had years to make up for and right now would be the perfect time to start by learning every inch of Zack's body all over again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

Zack chucked the top to the side.
He wouldn't be wearing this uniform ever again. Not that he wanted to.
To him ShinRa was dead and buried and he hoped it stayed that way.
Zack moved his mouth back over Seph's taking those lips for himself.
Rockin his hips against Seph's slowly.

They had time to play more now at least, with no cameras perving in on them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

The shirt was thankfully gone and Sephiroth pressed back against Zack as he felt the movement of his hips. The lips were on his again and Sephiroth responded hungrily. His tongue moved to brush over Zack's as hands wandered across the young man's back. He was older than he had been, a man now rather than a teen. Fingers wandered across the muscles of his back, learning every inch, ever shape of his body.

Fingers slid down Zack's spine, trailing along the curve of it as his own body pressed against Zack's. Lips moved against the other's as fingers trailed across his waist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Zack's hand drifted over Seph's abdomen his fingers drawing a line on the skin just above the band of Seph's pants.
He moaned softly at the feeling of Seph's hands on his back.
His hips pressed against Seph's again, as his tongue drew a line across Seph's bottom lip.
Zack's other hand moving to let fingers brush through Seph's hair, nails light grazing his scalp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

The fingers ran through his long hair, and the contact caused a slight sound of pleasure escape into the kiss. Those hands were still gifted, he still knew every spot that made him desire to take him immediately. As the hands wandered across his muscles Sephiroth pressed back against the hips as his lips moved from Zack's lips down his jaw.

His free hand moved across Zack's side, stroking the skin. For now he would take his time, however patience would wear thin eventually. His hand gripped at Zack's ass, squeezing it slightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   

Back to top Go down

Searching for Love [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next