A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Searching for Love [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 am

"Good cause we never did get to break in the ShinRa elevators I think it's perfect we break in the WRO one instead."
Zack moved his mouth over Seph's taking those lips. So long since he had touched this body so much had happened.
Zack hadn't even reach twenty when he and Seph had last. Now he had no clue how old he was supposed to be.
Twenty-eight... maybe?

His hand drifted over Seph's arousal up and down the length.
"How did you want to do this?" Zack asked softly.
"I'm game for however you want it." He pressed his body up against Seph's.
Curiosity at how much better it would feel now in his adult body.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 12, 2012 9:50 am

"It does seem to be the only option available, considering that there is not much remaining of the old ShinRa building."

Sephiroth moved as he felt the kisses against his lips. One hand brushed down Zack's body as he pressed his lips back against the other's, ready to take all that was offered at the time. He would not hold back, not when he needed him this badly. Slowly and reluctantly he pulled back slightly. "I don't believe the lifestream decided to bring you back with lube, did they?"

Slowly Sephiroth nipped at Zack's ear. "I want to see your face. It has been too long since I have truly seen it, the look on it as I claim you all over again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 am

Zack felt his cheeks heat up at Seph's words of claiming him.
He quickly searched his pockets pulling out what he had on was pretty much what died with.
Aerith's last letter. Which seemed like a break up letter to him. His cellphone.
Half a pack of gum, his wallet with whatever gil he had left on him when he died, half a packet of tissues and-
"The lifestream didn't... but-" He pulled out the small sachet.
On first appearance it looked like one of those sample packets from a woman's magazine.
"Travel pack lube never used it cause well... It was unconscious Cloud."
He pushed the packet into Seph's hand quickly. "All I have..."
He just hoped Seph wouldn't ask why Zack had travel pack lube in his pocket with him when he died.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow, a brief wonder of when Zack had managed to gain that. Was it before Nibelheim? It didn't matter. Sephiroth took it and ripped it open, his mind distant from that thought. There would not be much however he would make do. A small bit was spread over three fingers and he pressed one against the muscles before sliding it in.

As he stroked him his own cock ached and his body burned. It had been far too long, and all that mattered right now was that he could bury inside of him.

A second finger slid in and he began stretching Zack wider.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 am

Zack placed a hand to the wall of the elevator behind him, mainly to steady his body and he couldn't control the gasp.
I had been so long since he had felt that familiar burn ache through him.
His breath catching part way mid gasp.

Head rolling back against the wall he was glad he had destroyed the camera now.
This show was private members only.
"S-seph..." The gasp passed his lips.
Zack felt the second digit and he could only rock his hips in need.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 am

The third finger slid into Zack's body as Sephiroth held Zack against the wall. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss against Zack's throat. He listened to the sounds of his breathing and the words whispered from those lips. All that mattered right now was being inside him and he would be there soon, very soon. He stretched to fingers slightly and then pulled them out before he poured the remainder into his palm.

Sephiroth smeared it over his cock and pressed against him. "I can't wait Zack, not any longer."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Sun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Seph's strength pinning him to the wall Zack found himself looking at Seph as he spoke those words.
Zack could feel the pounding in his chest and the throbbing need from his arousal.
"Then don't wait... you're killing me here." Zack hissed between teeth.
Zack's need to feel Seph buried inside him again after all this time driving him on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 am

It had been too long, far too long. He pressed close to Zack and moved against the muscles. Hips moved and Sephiroth eased into Zack's body. The tightness was still there, so familiar, so missed. There was a growl of pleasure as Sephiroth's hand dropped to grip Zack's hip.

Sephiroth pressed into Zack's body and tried to force himself to slow down. He couldn't, not with his body burning for this. It had been far too long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

"AH!" The cry came from his throat.
Such a familiar feeling as it thrust inside. But his body hadn't had it in so long. There was a shot of pain.
He leaned against the wall gasping as his body began to slowly adjust to the memory.
He felt the shiver shoot through him as his body began to react.
The soft shiver as his body relaxed and Zack's hand touched the side of Seph's face.
He gave him a small nod. His signal of that it was fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 am

The yell struck his senses but he couldn't wait, not now when he was finally able to touch him again. It had been years, and he had fallen, but now Zack had been returned to him. Fingers buried into his hair as he held him close and pressed one kiss to his lips followed by a second. That nod was all he needed, his eyes locked on the mako blue of the other. Even now he did not dare say anything, not when his body was already screaming at him to take claim to Zack's body all over again.

Without warning after the nod Sephiroth drew back and slowly buried into Zack's body again. He pulled back slightly and buried into his body, his pace moving faster. He brushed his fingers across Zack's cheeks as he pressed close.

His body was burning, he needed this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 am

It was a shock to his body to feel these sensations again.
To feel the Seph he remembered laying claim to his lips and his body.
One hand still against the wall the other round the back of Seph's neck.
Fingers divining into that hair as he felt Seph's thrusts increase.

It was like no time had passed at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

The familiar hands were in his hair and Sephiroth's lips pressed against Zack's once again as he cradled his face within both hands. All that mattered right now was that this was real, he could feel the way the tight muscles squeezed around him. Lips parted slightly as he continued to moved into Zack's body, each thrust built up his need as he claimed his lips again.

His hips moved to bury deeper into Zack's body as he pulled him close, each thrust pushed firmly into the body.

Part of him wished he had never left, that he had never given in to such anger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 am

Zack couldn't do much apart from rock his hips with Seph's thrusts. Fingers locking into the strands he was just lost in Seph.
The memories, the feelings, everything they had put up with from ShinRa.
All his senses building up again. He hadn't forgotten the feeling of being alive.
He had missed it but he hadn't really bothered worrying too much about it cause Seph wasn't alive, but nor had he been fully dead either.

Each thrust of Seph's hips the lips claiming his. He was forever lost now like he had been back then.
Back arching he gasped into Seph's mouth as he felt his body react.
The build up in his lower abdomen. His own arousal trapped between their bodies

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 am

Sephiroth felt the fingers in his hair. It had been too long since he had last been touched like that. Ever since awakening in the Northern Cave battle had been all he had come to know. Battle and the hatred that burned through him for ShinRa. They had created him to be a weapon, and that hatred had consumed him. Awakening he had known that Zack was gone, that he had no reason to suffer through this world. There was only one hope from the hate that burned through him, the promised land.

He would have torn apart this world only to escape to it, to tear Zack from the Lifestream and return him to him. But now upon his return he could only regret what he had done. And now Zack was back in his arms. It was all that mattered, and his lips pressed back against Zack's again and again. Slowly he drew his tongue across Zack's lips and nipped at his bottom lip.

Sephiroth thrust into his body again as he felt it built and tighten. He was moving ever closer to his limit. After so long in death it had diminished his body's patience. It wouldn't be much longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Tue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Zack was glad that Seph was Seph again. The Seph he had shared so many moments like this with in the past.
He loved the way Seph teased his lips and the way those hips thrust against his.
There would be questions no doubt when they got out of the elevator, but alot of the WRO had no clue who he was.
Only Seph and that someone was willing to go there. He kinda got a kick out of it.

Zack's body seemed to swallow up the attention Sephiroth seemed to drown him in.
His fingers rolling through the silver strands that he loved to touch.
He was at his limit, it was a shame he couldn't stretch this out, but to be denied so long, he wasn't a patient one with denial.
His hips moved thrusting against Seph's as he hit his peak.

Zack let out cry eyes closing as he rode out the moment of his release.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Sephiroth pressed the hungry kisses to Zack's mouth as he pulled him close. Muscles tensed as he felt the muscles that clenched around him. They clenched tighter around him and Sephiroth slammed into Zack's body once more. The squeeze of the muscles around his cock was more than enough to send him over the edge. He buried into him again as he pulled Zack close.

As he let his release overtake him as eyes shut and he held Zack against his body.

It took a moment but for that moment he wanted this in order to remind himself that this was not some fantasy, that when this was over Zack would still be there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 4:46 am

Zack pulled his hand from the wall to touch the side of Seph's face.
That feeling of being filled completely, of Seph's mouth over his.
He had to just touch him.
It was sane Seph and slowly both his arms slid around Seph and his head dropped to his shoulder.
"Don't fall to her again okay? That really hurt me." he whispered. "This totally made up for that... but still."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 am

The hand touched his face, the touch warm against his skin. It had been too long since anyone had touched him with such a gentle caress and it had his attention. Sephiroth held Zack's bare body close to his body and he felt the arms move around him. It was familiar, pleasant, and slowly he nuzzled against Zack's hair. It was still the same, he was still the same, even after all the years apart.

"I would sooner die than betray you again."

This was all he needed to ease away the pain. "Never again, not when I know how much you will be hurt by it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 8:45 am

"That's good to know." He smiled his voice taking on a teasing tone.
"Cause I don't like being on the end of your sword... this sword not so bad that one.... yeah no."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 9:26 am

"Tease," Sephiroth whispered against Zack's ear as he held him close. "Perhaps I should do my best to make sure it is only the sword you desire."

He could never bring himself to do so again. Between the guilt and the return of Zack to his arms. He pressed a kiss against the top of Zack's head. Reluctantly he released his body and drew back. They could not stay there in the turned off elevator.

There would be plenty of time to learn Zack's body all over again after so many years. He would use that time to memorize every inch of it, learn it until he knew it as well as he knew anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Zack chuckled at the comment. "I don't think that will be to hard..."
He let Seph hold him for that moment.
It was nice to feel the warmth from Seph's body again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Sephiroth took a step back from Zack's body and he reached down to retrieve his pants. "I'm sure the WRO would like their elevator back," he glanced back towards Zack. "However a room has already been assigned to me. They are at least polite enough not to watch me there, no matter how much they watch me elsewhere."

The belt was buckled again as Sephiroth turned towards Zack. "I'm certain that the item store will have what we need."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"Right we can hit it together then I need to stock up anyway." He pulled his own pants on and then the top.
Zack looked to the belts and armor glaring at them. He really didn't want to put all that back on again.
Zack wasn't part of ShinRa anymore anyway.

Zack kicked them to the side and hit the button on the lift turning it back on to motion.
Once they got out he would be ditching them in change for new threads.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered over towards Zack as he leaned back. He understood the feeling, after everything ShinRa had done, the reason they had created him. It was Hojo's doing, an experiment to create a human cetra hybrid, and he had been the result. He was not to be born, created to only be their weapon. His hatred for the company still burned, the flames ignited once again.

However the guilt for the actions were stronger. He was left, a creation manipulated by his creators and now left to discover his reason for being.

"Just be prepared to be followed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   Thu May 17, 2012 3:19 am

Zack shrugged. "Sure that's no problem I was followed constantly for the last few months of my life. But that was a we're gunna follow you and kill you follow, probably not this kinda follow."

The door binged as it opened on a floor and Zack stopped seeing several WRO guards standing there looking at them.
"Okay I was assuming one or two... this many... wow." He picked up his armor and dumped it in to the bin by the elevator.
They looked surprised like in the moments the elevator was stopped that Seph had tried to escape or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Love [M]   

Back to top Go down

Searching for Love [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next