A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

Zack bit his bottom lip seeing Denzel get hit. Though he was surprised he was still standing in fact he was pretty amazed. Given it was a low setting, his first introduction with the use of machines in his training and gunfire had him in recovery for two days.

It was then the turrets began to rise and fall up and down the walls moving into various places before all four rained shots down on Denzel.
Zack frowned, he was sure he had selected an easy routine not a multiple synchronized attack formation.
He didn't step in and shut it down, there was still one more round to go after this before he could reset the turret attack plans.

Regardless Denzel was surviving and taking the hits. He'd definitely get in SOLDIER by the end of the day.
It was still making him antsy at Rufus using him and Denzel like this.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 am

Tseng nodded, though Sephiroth couldn't see it. "That is good enough. I need to clean up before we can talk. Give me an hour and I can come find you two." He said, then added as an afterthought. "It concerns Fair, best not to contact him about this meeting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

He had not been expecting the movement of all four of them that aimed from different places. He didn't have time to think, just to act, as he placed the staff down to act as a slight shield against some of the bullets. His mind had entered a panic and he had stopped thinking. There was only one subconscious thought that he hadn't been aware had even flashed through his mind as the jump materia was activated.

He was launched into the air and landed hard against it as his staff smashed down against the floor. Slowly Denzel looked up and his body shook slightly as the fear dissipated slowly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 am

Zack...

Sephiroth's mind instantly focused on that, concern for his other living friend. Sudden concern clutched at his mind that Tseng wished to discuss something concerning Zack with him, and such a conversation to be kept from the young man. He had been the first infected and slowly Sephiroth's gaze lifted towards Genesis.

Was this Jenova's goal? To get him to doubt even his friends? What did Tseng have to say?

"I will await this meeting," he finally answered as he drew the PHS away from his ear. Now, he needed to end this problem. Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards the Loveless book in his hand and then back to Genesis. He activated the fira materia and the ball formed within his palm and began to burn the edge of the book. The flame moved to consume it until there was nothing left to burn.

It had to be done, for Genesis' own good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

Zack was still blinking at the shock wave, it had send the turrets off their aimed course of firing and they powered down.
He walked up to Denzel and pulled the boy into a hug.
"You did good kid. Really good. Those normally under that pressure of training are in recovery by now."
He crouched to Denzel's height and pushed a sleeve up to check for bruising on Denzel's shoulder. The marks were faint almost non-existent.
"That's some healing rate." He mused more to himself than to Denzel.
Maybe Rufus knew something more than he let on.

Zack let go of Denzel before walking up to the wall to check the turret program.
"Drink some water and we'll do one more turret round then go onto deflecting bullets."
Zack looked at the override code on the program and his eyes went flat. This wasn't the 'round the world' training program he selected.
It was the 'multiple crossfire' training selection.

Zack didn't let Denzel know though, he could only think of one person who wanted to wind him up today and so far he'd already managed it once.
'Rufus...'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 am

Denzel took a few deep breaths and was taken by surprise when Zack pulled him into a hug. He felt his cheek press against the fabric of Zack's shirt and for a moment he wondered why Zack was hugging him. Had he been scared? It confused him to be certain as Zack bent down in front of him. Had he done that good? Or was Zack just trying to make him feel better?

He didn't protest when Zack checked his arm and Denzel turned back towards him. "Hojo cut me... to see how fast I healed," Denzel turned towards him. It was the first time he had even spoken aloud about what Hojo had done during that torturous night.

Denzel nodded and hurried towards the water before filling the cup he had used previously. He brought it to his lips and began to gulp it down. He wasn't quite sure he was ready for the next round after the last one but if he had made it through once he could do it again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

'Hojo.' Zack thought with a frown, how that name just made him want to break something.
He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.
"Take two." He stated and kept his eyes on the screen as he activated the 'round the world' training program.
Hopefully this would seem like a piece of cake now after the last one.

The turrets all moved and locked into position when out of the wall a ramp appeared and locked into the turrets. They then began to move in a circular motion round the room slow at first.
One turret whirled to life then the next and the next then the last.
Round the world was a simple training program with one turret going off at a time. working up to all four going off in short bursts but not synchronized for the same time synchronized in the beat of 4/4 music.

The first turret fired a shot and when the second reached the placed of the first where it had been it fired and the third and fourth as they reached that point.

Satisfied Zack looked to the screen. It was still marked as 'round the world' and he stepped away to watch Denzel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm

After the last one Denzel had been ready for anything, He didn't know what to expect but what came seemed to be simple or at least at first, but then again the last one started simple until all four were shooting at him. The first shot was easily blocked, followed by the second in the same spot, and the third and fourth. He knew better than to expect it to stay this simple, and was prepared for it to get worse at any moment.

Slowly he eyed them and allowed his body to make the decisions, he had already been able to let his mind relax and move on instinct.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Zack was glad this one was working but he knew that Rufus would probably hack this round too.

The first turret fired off it's single shot and the second, third and fourth turrets follow, but when the first got to half way round the room it fire two shots from behind Denzel so he would get one in front and two behind as the turrets continued to move in a circle.

The turrets continued this circuit for two minutes as Zack stood by watching.

It was still fairly simple and Denzel handled it well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:31 pm

It was certainly easier than the last round, not growing much more difficult until it fired from behind him. Denzel jerked away from the shots as he waited and listened for the sounds, falling into an easy pattern. Denzel wasn't any less wary however, certain that it was only a matter of time before this pattern became as difficult as the other one had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Zack stood back and nodded thanks to the previous hard level Denzel was handling this one like a pro.
The last two corners kicked up with firing rhythm based shots to Denzel's left there were three shots and then to his right five shots.

So in the period of eight seconds eleven shots from all around Denzel was fired at a consistent pace.
Zack readied his gun once Denzel got through this he would add his own rounds in to break up Denzel's concentration of the rhythm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Reno waited until Tseng had wandered towards his assigned room before following after Rufus. "Sir..?" He began, unsure of what it was he was going to say.

He took a deep breath. "Firstly... I had no idea I was infected - I think I've already said this, but it's been a long night and if I haven't then I need to apologise. I've created a mess and I know it," he sighed, resigning to the fact that this time it really was his fault. "Secondly, I don't know if we can trust Tseng."

There, it killed him to say it, but it was out now.

"He's back, but it took a lot to claw him back from her control and I don't know how long we'll be able to keep him as himself. As such I respectfully suggest that we allow him to continue his duties, so he doesn't suspect that there is any doubt surrounding his current status and well being, and that I am assigned to make sure he stays in line. I am infected so he cannot harm me in that fashion and... well, he trained me, sir. I feel that in some ways I know him better than most and I will be able to see if he's defecting before someone else would be able."

He let out his breath, having mostly held it as he spoke. He didn't want to turn against Tseng, but for his sake as well as the company's it was best to be over cautious - Tseng had taught him that.

"I guess I just needed to say it more than anything," he admitted sheepishly. "It's not like you're not going to second guess him yourself..."

He scratched the back of his neck, his wing twitching slightly. "Urgh, I wish this thing would just disappear." Almost as if on command the wing folded in and seemed to almost vanish back into him, a slight twinge of discomfort his only sign that anything physical had happened. "Huh, that simple? Guess I ought to tell Tseng - I tell you, sleeping with wings must be a bitch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

It was slightly harder, the shots fired at him from around the room, and he fell into the instincts. His body knew where to go, even if his mind didn't have time to think. The staff was brought up and most were blocked or dodged, one hit his arm with a glancing blow. His mind focused on the new pattern that was now moving.

He took a breath as he relaxed into the pattern and his mind tried desperately to catch up with the actions of his body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:15 am

Tseng sighed when Sephiroth hung up, this was going to be an interesting conversation. Stripping out of his ruined uniform, he dumped it in the bin to be burnt later and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Tseng stepped out of the shower, cleaned up and feeling a lot better now. Shaking his wings he flicked the water from them and worked on drying his hair as he looked over his uniform. That was going to be a problem with his wings.. he grabbed his shirt and cut two slits in the back before sliding it on, it torn a little more than he expected but it'd have to do for now. After he finished dressing, he looked at the mirror and ran a comb through his damp hair then adjusted his tie, feeling better in himself at his more-or-less tidy appearence now, though he left his suit jacket off for now, he'd carry it to put on later when he was able to retract his wings.

He still had a bit of time before the meeting so he sat down on the end of his bed and drew his katana out from it's scabbard, getting to work on cleaning and sharpening his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am

Genesis watched as the book that Sephiroth had taken him slowly began to burst into flames. He growled, reaching over - but there was absolutely nothing he could do, that book was long gone now. "What the hell, Sephiroth?!" Genesis demanded with a growl. But the fact was that deep inside Genesis understood that this was all for his own good, he understood that Sephiroth had only done that to protect him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 am

Rufus heard Reno and nodded his head. He understood Reno's concern.
"Firstly I don't blame you for my condition or Tseng's. I'm assuming this is now where the missing sample of Jenova cells from Midgar went."
It was the only explanation, the fact that Reno didn't know he was infected, he'd been no where near infected and none of them had gotten a scratch or bite from dealing with the floors above, it had be the missing sample.
"This infection moved slower than the others."

Finally in the kitchen Rufus turned the jug on making his coffee.
"Secondly I agree. Until he has proven himself trustworthy I want you to not leave his side. I have Dark Nation to protect me for now, Tseng needs someone to protect him form himself." The jug began to boil and Rufus pulled out his cellphone flipping through it tapping in several short commands and sending them out. "Tseng is fine to return to normal duties. I have no qualms about that. But I do agree Reno. He and Fair both were there that doesn't excuse anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 am

"Jenova is not one you should have any desire to give your mind and soul to. She will corrupt any who go to her," Sephiroth's mind flickered back to the call. What could Tseng need to speak with him concerning Zack? Something he obviously did not want the younger ex-SOLDIER to even be able to guess at.

"Genesis, you can give her no hold on your mind."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 am

Zack nodded as he watched Denzel move, impressed at how fast he fell into the pattern.
After one circuit of turrets Zack fired a single shot into the mix at the same time a turret from behind fired at Denzel.
Then he moved a quarter way round the circuit in the opposite direction of the turrets.
The turrets did another circuit and a half before he fired off two rounds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:33 am

Cissnei sighed as she wandered the halls of the WRO, it was nice to talk to Cid this morning, even as crude as the man was, he understood ShinRa and knew how she was feeling about this whole situation. With Tseng gone and Reno chasing after him, she was the only TURK left in the building, she was currently unaware of the pair having returned not too long ago.

On top of that, she was uninfected by Jenova's virus and she planned to stay that way, but with the President being infected she wouldn't be able to be too close to him to protect him.. is was a dilemma she couldn't see a way out of just yet. Damn you, Tseng. She cursed mentally as she stopped beside an elevator and pondered going up to the infected floor anyway...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

Yazoo smiled then Mother hugged the three of them, he could feel her love so much stronger now.. and he.. he could feel her cells reacting with him, making him better, stronger.

He was lost in the feeling of being almost complete when he was suddenly aware the She was no longer holding them and was indeed a step away from them again. "Thank you, Mother." Yazoo spoke, when he became obvious that Kadaj was still being a grumpy little brat. "I know I for one am glad to finally be able to see you and do whatever it is you wish of us. Together we can build a better future for all those worthy of your love."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Denzel's mind had been set on the pattern and the bullet from the turret slammed against his back and a growl escaped. His attention was split between the shot from Zack and the usual pattern. His mind instantly returned to the pattern as the staff was brought up to block the first turret shot and jerked away from Zack's shots.

Another bullet slammed against his thighs and Denzel stumbled back slightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 pm

"I know you're right, it's just hard to know that now I need to live me life a whole different way, but I can't let her get a hold of me. I'm not about to become your enemy again, Seph," Genesis said looking at his friend trying to keep his mind off of his now destroyed copy of Loveless. Being infected had taken his entire mind for a loop, absolutely nothing seemed to be the same anymore and he hated that.

"I promise, Seph."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 pm

He could hear it. Chaos heard the commanding voice strong within his head. He was being called to Junon by the one who controlled him, well at least this would keep his weaker half at bay for the time being. Chaos' giant red and black wings took flight and he flew off to Junon. He landed on the grounds of Junon, waiting for his master to make his appearance.

[Sorry this took so long, but it's here now!]
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

"Good." Zack finally complimented Denzel, he was sure now he could talk to the teen without distracting him to much.
The turrets kicked up their pace a shot fired every second and Zack threw in the occasional shot here and there.
He wasn't no Vincent with a gun but at least Zack could assess that his aim with the gun was indeed improving.

The turrets began to whirl before they suddenly flicked into reverse and the same pattern continued, but backwards.
Zack paused for a moment waiting for it and as if on cue, it seemed the turrets changed their pattern once again.
He was about ready to shoot the wall but refrained.
Two turrets fired the same pattern of shots at the same time two bullets then one then three then one then four, while in the beats between the shots the other two turrets went off firing four bullets then two then one then two then three.

Zack tried not to let his frustration show on the outside. But already he had seriously had it up to his neck with this interference in his training of Denzel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Hojo awaited Chaos on the outskirts of Junon and smirked deviously when he saw Chaos land. Now he had bot Vincent Valentine and Chaos in his grasp! Now, attack Jenova or the WRO? The mad scientist would need as many resources as he could get his hands on from the WRO, and if Chaos attacked there, his 'colleagues' would be able to steal the equipment and, if Chaos was extremely successful, they could just take control of the headquarters. Slowly stepping towards Chaos, with a slight caution, he addressed the demon. "I see that the altered protomateira works well. Now, as for your instructions, I want you to atrack the WRO in a couple hours, when my colleagues arrive there. I would like you kill as many people as possible and then escape wihout being captured. If you can, kill as many members of AVALANCHE as you can, or anyone in some form of suit -" The Turks may as well be elimenated too, and if Rufus had been resurrected, he needed to be killed again. "- understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next