A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 am

The sound ripped through the room as Sephiroth struggled to push himself up. His body shook as arms pushed himself up. Green eyes focused on her, the glare steady. "I was created of your cells, but there is nothing that will make me return to you."

He was not her servant, not any longer, he would never allow her to use him again. The fury built inside of him, it ripped at him, only wanting her death. She used others for her purpose, used them as she used him. It was something that would not be allowed, not if he could stop it. The hand moved and Sephiroth felt the movement of the cells within his body. The death of the cells within his body had been one pain, however the feeling of the human and Jenova cells being ripped apart was far greater.

Sephiroth's jaw clenched tightly as it felt as if everything in him was torn and traveled through his body. His body shook violently as it traveled and finally it stopped.

"This pain will give you nothing. I will not bend to you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:22 am

A slight though obviously sadistic smirk tugs upon the corners of her lips.

"My DEAR," she forcibly pushes Sephiroth down against the bed. "If my intent was to gain something merely by causing pain."

She playfully pokes his nose and rises to her feet.

"I have far better methods at my disposal," she concludes. "So, how about we have a little chat shall we? I have been about for so long and you never honored me with your presence."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:32 am

The eyes locked on her and Sephiroth's head dropped slightly. He could not fight her, not in the shape he was in right now. For now he would be forced to bide his time. A growl escaped as he felt the condescending poke to his nose.

"Somehow I disbelieve that you have caused this just to talk."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

Her eyes slightly widen at his remark.

"Well," she snickers a bit, "If you would prefer, I could end this hollow husk of an existence of yours momentarily. Consider this gift of time a reward for your more faithful eras."

She pauses for a moment and inhales as she clicks her tongue.

"To be frank," she says slowly. "I have lost many children of late. You just happen to have a special place in my heart. I suppose such has more to do with my actions than to cause you any pain."

She makes her way to a chair in the corner before taking her seat and crossing her ankles, graciously folding her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 am

Zack pulled a seat up to sit down and watch Denzel, he saw the focus on Denzel's face.
He was distracted himself. Pouring himself a glass of water his mind drifting to those who had willingly given up on her.
The thoughts of her were strong even in Denzel's presence and he became momentarily confused.

Perhaps it was contact with the teenager. He was in the middle of contemplating it watching Denzel bond with his materia.
Then he felt her cry he could hear Mother's scream for him.
Zack felt the glass drop and shattered on the ground as he slid from the seat his hands going to his ears.

Mother was angry. Really angry.

Zack's hand went to his chest, he was frozen there and he could feel her pain at the rejection.
Zack tried to move to stand but the pain had him frozen and he could only glance up at Denzel.
Mother's pain was his the cells that turned through his body were her cells.

When the door buckled in behind him he found the ability to move again and he spun round.
Jumping to his feet reaching for his weapon before jumping in front of Denzel protectively.
He stops seeing Jenova's form leaning in the doorway, the buster sword falls free of his hand.
"I know I was there. ShinRa found a vaccine to destroy your cells in your children."

Zack moved up to her. "He fed it to all of them except myself, Denzel and Yuffie."
He ran his hand through his hair. "We're the only ones left."
Zack stood there. "I could have stopped it but their trust of me has dwindled."
He looked behind to Denzel. "Your grandson is the only one that still does."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

"My grandson," she slowly rolls the words over her tongue.

"This is certainly a first," she thinks as she walks toward the young boy.

"This 'cure' is incomplete Zackary," she states bluntly. "The connection between myself and those who have been 'cured' has not been severed. I conjecture that what remains of myself within those who have been treated is enough to grant a continued augmentation of their abilities; however, it denies my desire within my children."

She kneels downward to rest her weight upon her heels as her knees squeeze together and her elbows rest upon her lap.

"I must find a sample of this disruptor and discern a means of circumventing its continued intervention," she continues before looking Denzel in the eyes. "Hello my little one."

---

Walking about the halls of the WRO Jenova senses a familiar presence within an adjacent hall as she passes its portal. However faint, there is the scent of her cells wafting through the atmosphere accompanied by a rather musky mixure.

Her gaze does not leave the end of her current concourse as she simplistically knocks upon the door leading into the other hallway with the back of her hand, effectively ripping the structure from its sliding hinges like broken styrofoam.

Last edited by Jenova on Wed May 09, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

He needed to regain his footing, however her attack to his cells had left him even weaker. Even if he was able to move to his feet he would not be able to remain so. The glare was steady, and it took a long moment for his gaze to flicker away. "Then what is your reason," Sephiroth demanded.

He needed an answer, even if it was a lie. He shifted on the bed and forced his body up before leaning heavily on one arm. His body was no worse, however it was still trying to repair after the cure. "You should know how this ends, Jenova. How this always will end."

A smirk appeared slightly. "You will be defeated, one way or another."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

A knowing smile accents her demure facade.

"One would think," she begins. "How many souls have I gathered across the abyssal expanse Sephiroth? I am near certain that if any understood the truth behind my purpose it would be yourself."

She fidgets with the folds of her dress.

"I am simply curious," she slowly states, "as to why you are so comfortable with actively berating me when you are perfectly aware that I was not the one pulling the strings when events turned sour in our previous lives. I was tired. Literally dismembered. Do you not remember when your will surpassed my own and you possessed what had remained of this body? How I took your visage upon myself and led those children across this land leaving piece after piece of myself behind as per your own request?"

She deeply inhales and closes her eyes.

"I find it very amusing that I am supposedly some overwhelmingly commanding creature that seeks to enslave," she continues, "when in fact we were a partnership. A mother and son working toward the same ends- which, should your memory fail you, is the liberation of this weak planet's spirit so that it may join with other weak souls in the cosmos."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 am

There was a crash and Denzel practically dropped the materia as his head jerked up. He jumped to his feet and reached back as if for his staff, only to remember it was broken. He dropped into a crouch and picked up the sword he had left there. However he relaxed as soon as he saw the buster sword drop. She was there, in front of him, her, the one that wanted to love him before.

Denzel blinked for a moment as he watched and moved out from behind Zack. "Grandma?"

Slowly he moved closer to her but then stopped. Here, in her presence, he couldn't even think of her as anything but that. She was his family, the only one who loved him. Cloud hated him, but she didn't. She would love him, wouldn't she? But after so many times... he was scared. He couldn't lose another family. As she walked over he closed the distance.

Standing before her he tilted his head up to look at her. She would love him, she wouldn't be like Cloud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 am

Zack looked to Denzel then to Jenova. The part of him that was still himself said Cloud would kill him for this.
But the part that wanted to see Denzel loved remained where he stood.
"I don't know where ShinRa obtained this vaccine from. I doubt he would tell me either." Zack huffed annoyed.
"Tseng informed him of our little rendezvous whether it was to draw attention away from himself or what I don't know."
Zack scowled. "But I was a little bit more than pissed at this change of events."

Zack placed his hand on Denzel's shoulder. "I'm not sure what I should do here anymore or if I'm even needed. I only came here for Denzel."
He was at a loss there was no way Rufus would tell him where the cure came from. If they could get a sample of it then perhaps the tests might state what was inside said cure. That could locate the maker each treatment of mako had a tell tale sign a signature mark of the scientist that used them. That much Zack did know. Find the signature of the scientist destroy the scientist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

"it is alright Zackary," she says slowly. "Where do you suggest we begin..."

Prior attempts to remain on point fall to dreck when the child looks upward toward her. A sudden warmth flushes her system as tears slowly flow from her eyes. The coldness of the fluid tickles her cheekbones as it rolls over the healthy mounds and her eyes widen in surprise. The middle and ring fingers of her left hand dab at the viscous fluid. Tears. Real tears. Not dramatic, nor a feigned act of disapproval. True feeling wells within. The corners of her lips pull downward in a pitiful frown as her brow furrows and her eyes further water and redden. Sniff. Her nose twitches as she fights back the fierce barrage of water works fighting within her.

Those little brown eyes.

"Heah," the sounds crackles out in incoherence as she breaks into a overwhelming display of emotion and falls onto her knees before pulling the child into an embrace, sobbing into his hair for a long while.

>Okay. Goodnight folks.<
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 am

Cloud was heavily preoccupied by the sight outside WRO. His mind lost in thought, the blond had only recently been able to take a breather and really think about what he said to Denzel. He had failed the boy. Damnit. Damnit! He pressed his warm forehead against the cool glass, wishing he, for once, was not a failure to those he deeply cherished. He closed his somber eyes, until he had heard the 'knock'. 

His tired eyes opened quickly. What the hell was that sound? Why did he feel his skin ignite? Fire. It felt like the ruby fires of Nibelheim. He felt his throat swell and tighten. Something in his body screamed at him to move, but he froze in fear. Something was not right. That noise, coming from behind him. Why was he so scared to check? It didn't persist, so maybe it was nothing. Yeah. Nothing. Cloud swallowed hard before looking up. Through the bare reflection of the see-through window, his blue eyes caught sight of something that single handedly made his entire body bathe in thick fear. He turned around and stated the 'woman' in the eyes. He was face to face with Jenova, cognitive. The blond couldn't speak. He couldn't scream. He couldn't move. He could barely breathe. This was Jenova. 

He had seen her before, yes, but this was different. He had gone to her. He made the motive to go to her. He was also unwell at that time. With a clear mind, he realised this was Jenova. Inside the WRO. She could easily attack his friends — Zack, Denzel, Reno… alright that concluded his 'friends', even though Zack and Denzel had nothing to do with him, and Reno was a strec—Yuffie! Yuffie counted, kind of. But none of that mattered, Sephiroth was her war machine, and he knew that she was going to get him back. It horrified him. And then he realised...

This was Jenova. 

Instantly he pulled his blade into his hands, eyeing his 'mother-dearest'. If he killed her here, the battle would be over. He gripped the handle of his blade and pointed the tip to the woman. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 10:59 am

"When I was returned by the Lifestream my mind was released. There is no promised land, and if you are truly not the enslaver then free those you have infected. Allow them their own minds and then see if they come to you."

Muscles tensed and Sephiroth forced one leg to try to lift his weight. No, he could not stand, not yet. Soon though, no matter how weak he felt there would still be enough strength to make it to his feet. Failure was not accepted, it was not tolerated and never would be. "I was returned with a gift to combat your hold, the return of my humanity."

The rage for Shinra was still there, though now enslave by them, but he knew what he needed to do now. This was his redemption, his only chance for it. Sephiroth replaced his hand on the bed and once again tried to use it to regain his footing. His body was forced up shakily, and he shut his eyes for a moment. It seemed that his body had reached a balance, or perhaps something else was working deep within.

The weakness seemed to encompass him again and Sephiroth's grip moved to the edge of the bed. "You shall not stop my redemption."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 11:00 am

Rufus was walking down the hall towards the regular elevator he wasn't going to risk Cissnei getting infected.
There was this strange feeling as he passed the first doorway the air in the WRO seemed different as he breathed it in.
Then the next doorway Rufus could feel a strange weight in the air.
"Odd..." He mused out loud.

When he saw the damaged door and stopped he knew his door had been destroyed thanks to Sephiroth but that had been on the other side of the floor.
"Cissnei... stick close. Something is not right."
Rufus pulled his shotgun out as he walked round the bend.
There he saw it Cloud with his weapon drawn and Jenova standing over him.
The Calamity herself was in the WRO.

It was at that moment the alarms of the WRO started going off the red lights flashing and blaring.
Finally security had clicked that there was something not right.
"STRIFE!" Rufus shouted down the hall before he glared at Jenova.

Rufus would help Cloud if he requested it but he knew Cloud would act on his own.
He would provide any back up if allowed. But if Cloud didn't want his help, then Rufus knew someone who would.
Jenova obviously didn't like the aspect of loosing her children. There was one child he would have to go to next.
Rufus had upset her.
Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 am

"Grandma? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

A frown creased the young teen's face as he looked up to see the tears that fell. Once again the monsters within him raged, but this time they were not suffering from the betrayal he felt from Cloud, or even the fierce protectiveness towards him. No, the protectiveness was still there, however it had changed its target. All that love and frenzied loyalty he had felt for only Cloud was now gone, it had transferred to her.

"Did someone hurt you Grandma?"

Denzel kept his hand on his sword, holding it even as Jenova swept down. The arms wrapped around him and he dropped his sword as he felt his body pulled close to her. Arms wrapped around Jenova's back as he was held close to her and rested his heard against her breasts. If someone had hurt her... he would make them pay. He would get strong enough to make them pay for hurting his grandmother.

He felt the face buried in his hair and it was wet by the tears. Denzel didn't fight the hold, just clung to her as he wished that he could protect her, that he could be strong for her so she wouldn't have to cry any longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 11:46 am

"Start..." Zack mused. "The labs... There will be evidence in them of the cure being made."
He stopped for the moment allowing Jenova to hug Denzel.
Zack knew he shouldn't allow this that he had promised Cloud, but family came first.
Her cells pulsed through him and Denzel they were family.
"Denzel... I think she's just happy to see you finally." Zack crouched down next to them.
"You're her first grandchild to her revived form like I am the first son to her form."

Zack placed a hand to mother's back and pulled them both into his arms.
"Denzel I think SOLDIER is not a good idea. SOLDIER, ShinRa, the WRO all are mother's enemy." He stated.
"They wish her dead. We don't-" He stopped as the alarms started blaring from the hallway.
The WRO knew she was here. There was not much time left.
They would have to get to the labs and now if they were to find out who created this cure.
"Denzel I'm making a way below. Once I'm in the lab I will call up to you and mother..."
He looked to them. "I want you both to follow when I'm done. We don't have much time to get the answers she requires."

Zack knew in evacs that the elevators would be shut down and he stood up grabbing the buster sword.
Level eleven... He could do this... make a way for them to get there and fast.
Walking to the area he knew where the lab was a few floors above he activated jump.
The sword hit the ground embedded in it and the floor cracked. The WRO was made for those soldiers.
Not the strength of SOLDIER it would not last.
He activated it again and the floor caved in Zack activated it again before hitting the floor below.
He repeated this and so on until he landed directly in the lab.

Looking up to the floors above then to the lab around him. Everything was now covered with a thin layer of white dust from the floors above.
Zack saw the kicked in door and a small smirk crossed his face. There was only a handful of people in this building with that strength.
He knew that himself, Sephiroth, Cloud and Genesis were all on the quarantined floor and they had not left to go to this level.
"ShinRa..."
Zack looked round the lab and sitting on the table was indeed a tourniquet.
The president had injected himself in this lab, a chair pulled back from a table like someone had been sitting there.
Zack looked up at the hole above. "You can come down now!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Denzel turned back towards Zack with a slight frown. If he didn't join SOLDIER how would he become strong enough to protect Grandma? It confused him and Denzel was trying to grasp that when Zack gave him the instructions. He had to be as strong as he could be so he could protect Grandma. Once he was given the instructions he nodded and placed the cure and jump materia into his new weapon. Sadly he gave a look to the others, having realized that he wouldn't be able to bond with them in time.

When Zack disapeared Denzel turned back towards Jenova as he stood there. "It's okay Grandma, I won't let anyone hurt you."

It was a promise, and one he planned to keep. He just had to get strong enough. He turned back to the materia and focused on bonding them as quickly as he could. He didn't have much time before Zack would be ready for them. He focused on the one he had had in his hands at the beginning and began the process. It was faster this time, but still he hadn't managed to bond with anymore than two before he heard Zack's voice.

With that Denzel reached over for Jenova's hand as he put the remaining materia in the bag, the rest equipped. "Come on Grandma. Zack's waiting for us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

When Rufus said something wasn't righ, Cissnei tightened her grip on her shuriken and nodded her acknowledgement of his words. Rounding the corner she saw Strife with some female, the sword in Cloud's hand had her instantly ready for action, every fibre of her being ready to protect or attack, depending on Rufus' order.

((short post from iPod when I should be sleeping lol))

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 am

Her eyes narrow in response the evident disdain dripping from the corners of his mouth, rearing her hand backward and upward with spread fingers she thunders down her palm across his face; the sting of the impact like rain against pores as the audible slap resounds against the room walls.

“I also find that such a stubborn creature should consistently accuse me of attempting to thwart his redemption,” she spits through her teeth. “Precisely what have I asked you to do of late that has grated with this renovation to your image?”
She regroups upon herself, straightening her posture as she teases a loose strand of hair upward behind her ear.

“If I sought automatons,” she recommences, “I would make you brainless and you would certainly obey every command I should happen to issue. What I seek are willing kings to reign within the realm of my design.”

She thinks for several long moments as her index finger delicately taps against her lower lip.

“The Promised Land you speak of,” she says, “it is merely a metaphor for the peace the Cetran race sought to pry from the grasp of the afterlife. I will create a perfect world of the frail souls I have pillaged from their equally infirm husks. The spirit of this planet will be a brick in the castle of my enterprise.”

---

The light of the window glistens in its dance upon the polished metal surface of the blonde’s weapon for several extended moments. Her scrutiny locks with his down cerulean gaze as she verifies the status of his infection prior to being interrupted by the vulgar screech of the alarm system.

A loud appeal resonates from behind and her eyes momentarily flicker toward the window as her focus shifts to discern the figures reflected from the doorway. Brushing aside their presence she impishly extends her reach and flicks the tip of the offending blade as her middle finger clips from the fold of her thumb.

“Why Cloud,” she states blandly, “you appear to be much improved. Did your nap help?”

---

Her focus fails in its state of disarray as the raven son literally leaps into action, his aerial assault upon the floor kicking up dust that clings to the drying streams upon her face.

"Come on Grandma,” the young child says, “Zack's waiting for us."

Her pupils constrict as her mind returns and her purpose is refortified. With a soft nod toward her grandson she rises to her feet and feebly attempts to brush dust from the numerous folds of her dress before jumping through the empty space. Her long hair trails in thick waves above her during her descent and she touches upon the floor below with her heels in an uncharacteristically feathery manner.

“What a hovel,” she thinks to herself as her bright eyes dart about the laboratory.
Rejoining with Zackary she draws her arms across her torso in her typical fashion and cocks her head to the side as she looks over the various articles before them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 am

There was a resounding sound as her thin fingers struck against the side of his face. His gaze remained on her, unflinching. "Destroying this world for your perfect world would indeed have repercussions upon my redemption, would it not? Or do you believe that freeing this planet is the truest form of kindness, to bring them to your paradise? But how is it a paradise for those you sacrifice? If you seek kings, look elsewhere, I will no longer play to your desires. The time when I was your obedient child is over, Mother," he spat the word as he straightened out his body.

It was growing easier, or perhaps it was just the rage that gave him the strength to fight against the loss of the cells.

"Perfection in the afterlife, if you wish that, perhaps you should reach the afterlife yourself," Sephiroth's gaze was unblinking and the fire burned through him. His hand reached down and the long bare fingers curled around the hilt. Both hands curled around it and it moved to the attack position over his shoulder. The tip of the blade moved forward and the pain shot through his wrists.

Ignoring it Sephiroth moved the sword forward only for the blade to fall away. He should have had the strength, even with the Jenova cells, but he could not manuever it. It fell to the floor with a clatter to the ground. "What have you done?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 5:01 am

She closes her eyes and purses her lips in futile attempts at respite from his biting remarks.

"I do not consider myself to be kind," she states softly. "Though, I do consider myself merciful. The longevity of this planet is brief. Its soul has already been fragmented and much of its energy drained without my intervention. At least, from where I stand, through my actions this spirit will persist in some manner or another."

She quietly bends at the waist and retrieves the masamune sword from its resting place upon the floor.

"Tch," she mutters blankly. "I waste time conversing with the likes of your ilk. I truly do fail to see why I lend my ear to your inquiries when you do nothing but dance about my own. Such disrespect and repetitive drivel. No. You do not need to convince me. I have no interest in instating a mere human into the ranks of my kin. Notably such a monotonous one at that."

Her skin churns like waves upon a pond for several moments before black feathers fall from her figure, her visage now a perfect replica of the silver haired general.

"As penance for your betrayal," she states in his deep and calculating voice.

With a swift and silent motion she phases beside the silver haired man and clubs him at the base of his neck with the masamune's hilt.

>Just fyi for those who are unaware, this is the same method she used to defeat the vast majority of the Cetra upon her initial landing 2000 years ago.<
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 am

Denzel followed her closely and saw her descend through the hole. He stared down at it and swallowed hard, having noticed that it was a few floors down. He wouldn't be able to just drop down so he stared down and pulled out the wings. They burst out from the holes in his clothing that had been especially designed to keep the wings from ripping his clothing. He leaned down and collected the bag with his materia and his sword. The large wings emerged and pure white feathers drifted around him.

The wings stretched to their full span and Denzel leapt down and allowed his wings to bring him down. It didn't take much to float down to the ground and Denzel bent his knees to catch himself and stood up straight before he pulled the wings back in.

A cure? That's what Zack had been talking with Grandma about, he wondered who had gotten it. Whoever it was, they were traitors to Grandma, they didn't deserve her love or to be part of her family. Not even Cloud...

Cloud...

There was a growl as Denzel felt sudden pain in his head at that thought. His hand went up and he grasped his head, feeling it pounding suddenly. Why did he suddenly think that, and why couldn't he clear his head? All that mattered was that he protected Grandma. Except suddenly he felt the sadness and anger inside of him, it returned with a vengeance to even think about him. He shouldn't have to think about him, worry about him at all. He was with Grandma, and that was all that mattered.

Cloud...

There it was again, the call from somewhere deep inside of him. There was a part of his mind beneath his concious thought screaming out for help.

Cloud! Where are you Cloud? Help me.

He tried as hard as he could to silence that voice and finally it quieted. Slowly Denzel dropped his hand from his head and looked up, watching closely Zack's actions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 am

Zack looked to Denzel the alarms blaring around them. That familiar ring it seemed Reeve kept the annoying sound from back in the old days with ShinRa.
Familiar to when the Genesis copies raided ShinRa corp.
"Denzel, mother and I are going to look for traces of who helped Rufus." Zack looked to the teenager.
"I want you to finish bonding with your materia in case we're attacked here."
He looked at him. "You want to get strong like Cloud, he didn't do it through SOLDIER. He did it through battle after battle."
Zack pulled open the fridge and looked to the blood samples inside, there was nothing obviously marked.

Pulling the small fridge from its storage place under a work bench, it tore from the wall with a loud rip.
Zack slammed it down on the table to look at the samples more clearly.
There was only one sample in there that didn't look like blood.
He wasn't sure he wanted to find out what it was.
Rufus was good at covering his tracks.

Walking up to the centrifuge, Zack saw the recent use.
"Mother... I think we found something." Zack clicked through the recorded data.
It was Reeve after all he would want records recorded where none thought possible.
"It was here..." Zack stopped looking at the components on the small screen that had been separated last.
The centrifuge wouldn't lie. But Zack couldn't remember the periodic table if his life depended on it.
He had no clue what these components were. He was no genius like Seph was. He knew all that weird stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 5:59 am

"And you are so mighty that you alone can decide who on this planet deserves to live and die. I once believed I was a god, that I was above humanity, but it seems you have rendered me human. However mighty you are, there is always a defeat, did you not learn this last time? Perhaps you just suffer from delusions, never learning your lesson."

The green eyes focused intently on Jenova as he saw her bend to pick up his sword. Inside him everything raged, the anger burning through him at even the idea of her filthy hand being anywhere in contact with it. It had been with him for years, an extension of his soul. It was the weapon he had bonded with so long ago, a manifestation of his heart. There was a snarl as she held it, the rage built with each passing moment.

She changed before him, became a copy of him. It was like looking in the mirror, and it continued to fill him with rage. She had taken everything from him, his image, his power, his weapon. And then she was gone and had returned again. Reflexes that knew battle like breathing jerked away but not fast enough. The sharp pain shot through his senses and then everything went black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Thu May 10, 2012 6:03 am

Her soft pink lips nibble at the nail of her thumb as Zack speaks to Denzel. Thinking for a moment she turns toward the young boy and walks toward him.

"I am uncertain," she states slowly, "as to how this will affect one so young; though, I would rather not risk your loss."

With such she tentatively places her hand upon the teenagers head and runs her elegant fingers through his hair as she samples his genetic makeup. The usual bits of human, obvious signs of her infection, and trace elements of a few other creatures.

"Hmm," she thinks behind closed eyes, "You are special."

In a sudden motion she draws the nail of her right index finger across her left wrist, the thin line of crimson fluid slowly welling to the surface of her pale skin. Suppressing the nerves that flutter within her gut as to what may happen she flicks her wrist toward Denzel, the blood from her self inflicted wound hitting him in the eyes before turning and analysing the evidence discovered by Zackary.

"I see," she states simply. "Enhanced spirit energy.... and darkness."

She runs her hand across the side of her face to coax the renegade strands behind her ear once again.

"It would seem we have been betrayed by the sable one," she says.

Last edited by Jenova on Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next