A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Sephiroth lifted his head as he heard his name called from down the hall. He turned back towards the sound and for a moment his gaze lingered on Genesis for a moment. "Genesis," he said as he stood there for a passing moment and watched.

"Am I correct to assume that the call last night was concerning her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Genesis gave a slow nod, Sephiroth knew him better than anyone did, it was probably why now that he had no idea where Angeal was... why he now turned to Sephiroth for absolutely everything. "Can't hide anything from you, Seph," he said softly with a smile on his face.

"She feels like... well, like the goddess, Seph."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

After almost having my head shot off by Chaos, I had run off to the WRO, but now I was feelig guilty for leaving Vincent alone like that. We had to stick together, he told me that, and I had run off. "Aww man, what kind of friend am I?" I muttered to myself as I sat in my office, swaying the spinny chair from side to side before picking up my phone and calling Vincent. I needed to know he was ok, and I wanted to know where he was so that I could visit and make up for abandoning him.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:01 am

Tseng heard the hound approach him but wasn't able to react fast enough before the hound was on him, jaws at his throat, Tseng's eyes flickering from Dark Nation, to Reno, to Dark Nation to Rufus when the blond spoke. As the hound backed off for his treat, Tseng pushed himself up and stood, brushing invisible dust from his already ruined suit jacket.

"I apologise for my actions last night, Sir." He said to Rufus, bowing his head slightly. "I wasn't in control of my actions but have since had some help with returning to my former behaviour." He glanced at Reno with the faintest of smiles in thanks before looking back to Rufus.

"I am willing to return to my position but I will wait for your judgement on my behaviour, for which I am deeply sorry." He bowed again, this time a little deeper in Wutainese tradition, eyes closed and waiting, not even his wings were twitching as he remained perfectly still for his punishment, whatever it would be if any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 am

"The Turks are few and spread to I would prefer for you to return to duty effective immediately." Rufus stated stroking Dark Nation on the head. "There will be an announcement made today, that I will make to the entire WRO that will not see me in favorable light I'm sure." He added.
There would be those who would hate on the announcement and then there would be others who would be not as sure about it.
The likes of the three former 1st Class SOLDIER's that were in this building at this very moment.

There would be questions he knew that. But as far as he was concerned, the WRO military lacked the SOLDIER drive, as much as the department wasn't under his control, this time he would make sure to not neglect it like Lazard had.
Rufus nodded his head at Tseng, I am about to have breakfast, would you two like to join me, or would you both rather a shower first." He motioned at their blood soaked suits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 am

Zack looked at Denzel he was a little shocked that Denzel felt that way. He was a kid, kids shouldn't feel like that ever.
He admitted he didn't know Denzel's full story but he had been aware the kid had gone through some turmoil and loss.
People had died protecting Denzel. Standing up Zack walked up to Denzel and he pulled Denzel into a hug.
"I've already died once before. I know that plagued Cloud for quite sometime. But we'll get you strong enough so you won't feel that anymore okay?"

Zack rubbed Denzel on the back. "I'm not planning on dying anytime soon, so you'll be stuck with me."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 am

Denzel rested his head against Zack's lower chest as he shut his eyes. Finally he drew back slightly as he felt the hand stroke his back. The arms felt warm and strong, and for a moment they reminded him of Cloud's. "I won't give up, I promise, not until I'm strong enough to stop people from being hurt."

It was his turn this time, he would learn to fight, become stronger, anything so what had happened before would never be repeated again that was all that mattered.

"You promise you won't die?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 am

Zack smiled at Denzel. "I promise I won't die." He placed a hand on Denzel's head.
Jenova's enhancements had pretty much made that a given, he wouldn't die for sure.
He could get extremely hurt and probably tortured beyond belief, but there would be no dying on people.

"So what do you say we clean up here then we go hit the training room?"
Zack smiled at Denzel before picking up his last piece of toast and scoffing it down.
The clean up should give their food enough time to digest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

Denzel stared down at the food and then nodded his head. "Okay," he said as he took the bowl and dumped the remaining milk into the sink. The water washed out the bowl as he stood there for a moment. Strength was within his grasp now and he would keep getting stronger. That was what really mattered.

The water washed over the dishes as he turned back to Zack. "I left my weapon in your room."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 am

Zack looked to Denzel and smiled. "Same here... We can head there to grab them now."
He set his cleaned dishes on the dish rack.
He ruffled up Denzel's hair again. He just wanted to hug Denzel again. But he didn't want to smother the kid.

Stepping out of the kitchen he saw the Turks and Dark Nation in the hallway still.
They were directly in the path of Zack heading back to his room.
He placed his hand on Denzel's shoulder leading him down the hall.

They had only just passed Rufus when the blonde spoke up.
"Zack... a word."
Zack stopped and looked to the blonde.
"Now?"
"I believe you will be occupied and I will probably need your assistance in what I will be announcing soon."
Zack looked at Denzel. he saw Rufus looking at the boy a thoughtful expression on his face.
"Um sure."
"The boy might be interested in what I have to say as well."

Zack crossed his arms looking at Rufus. "Okay you got me half interested."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 am

Denzel stopped as he turned to look at Zack and then back at the ShinRa president. He had seen the man before but still he knew so little about him. All he remembered was what he had heard about the man from different areas. His father had never mentioned him but even if he had he doubted that he would even have really remembered.

He blinked for a moment as he watched Rufus. He would be interested?

Last edited by Denzel on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 am

Rufus looked to the boy and then to Zack who had a raised brow aimed at him.
"I have already spoken to Reeve about this, and he is fine with it. I am going to announce today the return of SOLDIER."
He saw Zack's arms drop to his side suddenly.
"This obviously means... You want us back."
"Of course... I would like for you to bring this forward to you know who."
Zack took a step back.
"Seph... Genesis, Cloud? Which who?"

"All of them." Rufus then turned to Denzel looking at the boy. "Where Reeve has said no in the past. If they show enough will and determination. I will say yes. They will merely have to prove themselves." Rufus looked back to Zack. "Reeve's army is not strong enough to take on the likes of Jenova or her influence. As we discovered yesterday when most of the infected had converged in mass on the floors above us."
Zack nodded his head. Rufus could see he was thinking on it unsure.
"Um... you're going to make this announcement regardless of whether I say yes or no aren't you?"
"I will be announcing it after breakfast. I fear there will be a few who will be unhappy with this. But it needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 am

SOLDIER...

The same thing Cloud had been trying to join while he was in the army. Denzel felt his heart leap at just the idea. This was what he needed, this would make him strong like he so desperately wanted.

Prove himself... that was all he had to do. He had to prove himself to Rufus. Slowly he took a step forward and pulled slightly away from Zack's hand. Blue eyes lifted and his gaze locked on Rufus for a passing moment. He couldn't be scared, he had to do this. He had to prove to Rufus that he had what it took.

"Sir, I want to join. I want to join SOLDIER!"

He couldn't let anyone tell him no, this was what he needed more than anything. Even if Zack told him no he knew he would do it anyways. His mind rebelled at disobeying so completely but he wouldn't get another chance. It was so much easier not asking permission and just to do it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 am

Zack was ready to say that he'll think about it when Denzel stepped forward ASKING to join SOLDIER.
He shot Rufus a look. The blonde merely smiled at him. Rufus nodded his head.
"I had suspected you would want to join. I have no qualms, so long as Zack bring you up to scratch with the entrance skills required."

Zack's mouth moved he wanted right then and there to say no and smack Rufus one.
But seeing Denzel's excitement his determination.
'You played me!' Was Zack's instant thought.
Rufus had made it seem like he was asking Zack when in fact he wasn't giving him any option but to say yes, using Denzel to do it.

Zack's fist clenched at his side. "I guess I have no choice now."
Rufus merely smiled. Zack knew he should have taken the other direction to his room to avoid them.
He wondered if Reno or Tseng would hit him up about last night in front of Denzel and Rufus.
Perhaps it was for the best to bury himself back in the company for mother, to be that mole.
"Not really but I don't see any other teacher better suited to him than you. If you bring him up to speed and in a decent amount of time. I will be reimbursing you're previous grievances with the company, with interest."

Zack looked to the side. "I'll try and have him caught up by the end of the week."
"Try the end of the day."
Zack raised a brow and looked at Rufus. "End of the day?!" He then stopped.
Cloud. That had to be it. Rufus didn't know about Cloud and he was setting this up to play Cloud.
Well the blonde would get another thing coming when the truth leaked out.
"Well in that case. I'll bring him back to you at the end of the day... sir."

Zack placed a hand on Denzel's shoulder. "We don't have time to waste here there." He led Denzel away from Rufus.
Shooting the blonde a glare over his shoulder. In a matter of moments his head was filled with concern. How differently would Rufus run SOLDIER than Lazard had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 am

A tightness settled in the pit of Denzel's stomach as he heard the condition. He had to get stronger, had to learn how to fight properly, had to become strong enough to enter SOLDIER. This was what he had always wanted, this type of strength, and now it was being offered to him. After being told no so many times there were suddenly nothing but yeses. First Zack training him and now this. He could become stronger, strong enough to protect those around him.

"Previous grievances?"

Some stories he never heard anything about and a frown crossed Denzel's features for a long moment. There was so much he didn't understand, a life that he had never been told about. Slowly he turned back to Zack about to ask if he would train him harder but before he could talk Zack seemed to already accept. Though what Rufus said next made a jaw drop.

How was he going to get that strong that quickly? He had learned how to really fight just days ago and already he was expected to be good enough. As he was led away Denzel turned towards Zack. "Can you do it? Can you make me strong enough?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 am

Zack looked to Denzel. "Midgar wasn't built in a day kiddo. I think he's just messing with us. But I will take you over the basics."
He pulled out his keycard swiping it to his room. Stepping inside to grab the buster sword.
'I wonder if this was how Angeal felt when he trained me?' The thought lingered there for a moment.
"Basics will cover dodging, luckily that was already on the list, not just bullets but physical attacks. There will be also deflection and counter attacks. This morning will be dedicated to the defense aspects of fighting. Because if you can avoid hurting someone over killing them then it's better for your mind in the long run.

Zack picked up the buster sword. "The afternoon I'll focus on taking you through the attacks. We'll have to get you some more materia too. If you pass I'll get Rufus to pay for everything since he's so willingly offered to... pay me back."
Zack let out a breath, no amount of money was worth the fact that he had died, that ShinRa had killed him, left his parents to suffer not knowing if he was alive or dead.
"If I get you through the 3rd Class basic training then I'm sure Rufus will say yes."
Zack felt that Rufus was using him and Denzel so Cloud would say yes. Perhaps so Sephiroth would say yes as well... even if it was eventually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 am

Denzel ran forward and grabbed his own weapon before slinging the pack across his back. He turned towards Zack as he listened to him explain what the morning training would include. It seemed like a lot and it took a moment to even keep track of all of it. Injure, not kill. It had been something he had not grasped in his first battle. He had killed so many and the blood had stained his hands.

His mind ran as Zack continued with the afternoon training. Just two materia had exhausted him but at least he knew how to equip and use them now. It would be easier, or at least Denzel was pretty sure it would be. The attacking he knew would be a lot harder. All that he had to learn was distracting him but Denzel knew he couldn't give in. He couldn't be weak.

"I'm ready," even though Denzel wasn't sure he was. He had to join SOLDIER though, had to become one of them and failure wasn't an option.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 am

"I'd rather shower and change first, Sir." Tseng said as he straighten up again, voicing his preferred action for this moment in time. He held his tongue further when Zack and the boy.. Denzel he believed he was called, approached and spoke with the President.

It look Tseng a moment of thought to realize he'd almost forgotten the name of the young Strife boy. Tseng never forgot any detail once it was committed to memory. Especially when it was work related, and anyone to do with Cloud and his friends were work related in the fact of their threat to his boss.

He waited until the raven SOLDIER left with the boy before speaking his concern. "Sir, if I may." He said softly, waiting for permission to speak before continuing. "I understand the need for reactivating SOLDIER, we need all the help we can get with this issue. But is it ok to trust Fair?" He lowered his eyes slightly with a frown of thought. "He was the first of us infected by Mo--Jenova." He almost slipped up there. "And as far as I am aware at this point in time, Fair is also the only one who as been fully integrated with her cells." There was no way he was going to hide such a fact from Rufus, the President needed to know all the facts of what he was allowing to happen here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Rufus looked to Tseng and he nodded. "Has he now... fully integrated?" He mused the thoughts out loud.
Turning to look where Zack and the boy had left. He smirked just a little before turning his attention back to Tseng and Reno.
"Fair is my access to Sephiroth and Sephiroth to Genesis to Angeal, when he is located. If you follow where I am going with this." Rufus stated.
"Sephiroth seems determined to fight Jenova this time round I have heard this from his own mouth, we will need that on our side. But he will not come back to ShinRa willingly."

Rufus motioned to where Zack had vacated. "Perhaps with a little influence, the former general might help us out. Zack is all we have to work with on that matter. Whether he returns to her fold is none of my concern- but only after Sephiroth is returned to where he serves best. If you do not trust someone..." He placed a hand on Tseng's shoulder. "Bring them closer." He patted Tseng on the shoulder giving him a look. "You can go for your shower now. I will be in the kitchen having my morning coffee."
Rufus walked past Tseng towards the kitchen to get his morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Zack smiled at Denzel. "Good lets get started then."

Zack stepped out of his room, he recalled there was a training room down the end of the hall, he led Denzel to the door before using his keycard to access the training room.

It was similar to the one on the other floors. Zack wondered briefly if every floor had one. Given the size of the WRO he could only assume so.
Putting the buster sword across a table Zack opened up the weapons rack and he pulled out a Taurus PT 24/7 45SS-12 hand gun and spun it round in his hand trying to see if the grip was okay for his hand. Guns were his most hated weapon, it took away the intimacy of fighting. It was a cheaters weapon.
But that didn't mean he didn't respect those who knew how to use them, like swords, each gun was unique and certian guns called to certain people, you couldn't just fire one gun for twenty minutes and assume that was how they all worked.

Each gun like a sword they had a uniqueness to them right down to the grip, some grips worked for people and for others it didn't. Triggers, scope, no scope it was a weapon through and through.
Like how Angeal, himself and Cloud had bonded to this sword, he respected the weapon users who bonded with their guns.
This was the closest that Zack ever felt to using a gun. Apart from his stint at sniping in the bushes.

"I'm a pretty shit shot, so it should be easy for you to dodge a shot from me. Normally back in the day we'd use laser scopes and simulate the noise, but figuring you've already been shot at-" Zack opened the clip and inserted the magazine into it. "This is a twelve round magazine. Sorry for throwing you int he deep end like this but if I gotta get the basics done I'm not going to pick the easy training method. We're going to keep going till we get it right."

Zack didn't like the idea of pointing a gun at a kid, but the laser scope trick there wasn't enough time.
So rubber bullets it was... luckily that's all this training room had was weapons that couldn't kill, dull edged sword and guns with rubber bullets.
"Okay so how this is going to work is obviously I'm going to shoot at you, like you become one with your weapon, you have to become one with the enemy and see their movements before they see them. Then everything becomes so much more easier. So pick a spot that easy to move in and you won't hurt yourself when you're jumping out of the way, then let me know when you're ready."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

After so many bullets had rained on him Denzel was familiar with them, though he didn’t like them any more. The battle had been long and with an army shooting at them he had been hit by the bullets more than once.

Denzel reached for the pack on his back and unzipped it before pulling out his staff and threw the pack to the side. He knew he would have to battle with it on unless he found a better way to carry his weapon but right now it probably would be easier not to try to dodge with it.

The staff was held before his body as he gave a nod. He didn’t want easy, he wanted to get stronger and he would try as long as he had to. “I’ll be okay.”

He wanted to convince Zack that as much as himself. He wanted to convince himself that he would be able to deal with it, that he could survive it. Denzel turned away from Zack and turned back towards the middle of the room. Turning back towards him he settled into a position.

“Okay, I’m ready.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Zack slipped the second rubber bullet magazine clip into the back of his belt.
He wasn't like the Turks with guns, so at least he knew he wouldn't hurt Denzel to bad.
He could hit him but he'd still be a couple of inches off from his intended target.

Walking to a good few meters away Zack looked at Denzel, there was nerves there, but he'd had the same thing when Angeal had turned the rubber bullets on him. It had taken two weeks of laser training before Angeal would even point the gun at him in simulation while still using the scope laser.
"Remember one with the enemy, if you can deflect them good, but don't stand there and swing the staff trying to deflect all of them..."

Zack fired the first shot aimed at Denzel's center even before the bullet had past the one third distance traveled Zack took note of the trajectory.
He had been aiming for the stomach but the bullet had spiraled to the left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Years had been spent with Genesis, certainly long enough to feel the danger of that statement. It shot through his mind in and instant as the green eyes locked on his friend. He knew very well his search for the goddess, the tale that Genesis seemed to believe whole heartedly. It was a story, a fantasy, there was no goddess, no powerful being that would grant him what he desired.

He did not desire to crush his friend's beliefs, it wasn't his place to correct him, but if he truly believed that Jenova was indeed the goddess then he would have to end this for Genesis' own good.

"There is no goddess."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

He had been ready, or at least he thought he had been. The movement caught his eye and now that it was only one on one Denzel was able to make out the specifics. He didn't have the training to figure out where it was headed, but he heard the sounds. It was almost like it was right next to his ear and his eyes caught movements that Denzel was certain he shouldn't have been able to. When there had been so many he had been too overwhelmed to even pay attention to the abilities the Jenova cells had given him. There had never been a question as to why he had seemed to carry on through a long hard battle without food.

But now it was obvious. He wasn't normal anymore.

Denzel heard the bang and his mind was plunged instantly into panic and instinct. He didn't swing, just tried to jump to the side away from the bullet. There wasn't time to think about it and he felt the pain that blossomed as it hit his outer thigh. It was a searing pain but Denzel pushed himself up again. He wouldn't give up, he couldn't until he got it.

Giving up wasn't an option.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"There is no goddess."

Panic spread through Genesis' mind as soon as he heard those words leave Sephiroth's lips, he couldn't understand how this could actually be possible. His glimmering blue eyes grew wide and almost empty as those words ricocheted through his mind like a bullet. In all the years that Genesis had known Sephiroth never before had Sephiroth crushed everything that Genesis stood for like this. It was Loveless, Genesis' whole life the only thing he fully believed in.

He couldn't possibly understand it, it was all written in Loveless, beneath the folds of every page was the truth, he clutched onto the cream colored hard bound book in his hand as he looked up at Sephiroth.

"She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next