FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 am

"Sleep sounds bloody good, sir," Reno chuckled softly. "Cheers, yo. I'll go let Tseng know about the meeting."

He leant down to automatically pat Dark Nation, his hand stopping half way there with a sigh. "I am going to have to get used to this 'touch nothing' thing," he muttered with a sigh, heading back out. It took him a few rooms until he found Tseng's, knocking on the door.

"Let me in, my dark angel," he called with a sing song voice, smirking cheekily. "No, seriously, important stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am

Dark Nation's ears pricked up, his tail wagging as he gave a happy bark back to her. He nudged Rufus' leg with his nose and looked to the door - they shouldn't keep her waiting, it wasn't polite to keep a lady waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 am

Tseng paused when he heard Reno call him a 'dark angel.' He shook his head at how fitting that actually seemed to him right now. "Come in, Reno." He said, going back to sharpening his katana with long, precise strokes.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 am

Reno stepped in with a chuckled, shutting the door behind him, turning his back on Tseng and jabbing a thumb in the direction of his missing wings.

"Apparently, if you just want them to go, they seem to go," he informed him, turning back and rolling his shoulders. "Feels weird not having it, but it was getting in the way so... Anywho - meeting in a couple of hours, boardroom nearest the service elevator. If the wings give us crap we're allowed to wear what we want - uniform is kinda optional right now. Other than that he said shower, sleep a little and just acclimatise before getting back to the usuals."

He glanced towards Tseng's bathroom with a smirk. "Can I borrow your shower?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 am

Will them away? Tseng thought with a frown, still sharpening his blade, he'd been trying to think of ways to get rid of them but just wanting them gone wasn't seeming to work on him, maybe it needs time to adjust. He thought, idly nodding his head to Reno's words about the meeting and having a shower without thinking. He didn't even notice when Reno when to move towards his bathroom, his hand still running precise strokes down his blade.

It wasn't until he stopped his ritual of cleaning and sharpening he blinked and looked at Reno. "Wait what? No you can't use my shower.. find your own." He most definitely didn't want to see Reno naked again thank you... well.. not right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

Reno pouted. "Seriously? You expect me to trawl the rooms looking for a clean bathroom, cutting into my sleeping time, when there's one right here? It's not like I'm asking you to scrub my back, yo." He paused and grinned. "Though if you want to I'm sure I could oblige."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 am

Tseng shook his head as he stood up and put his katana away, for now. "If I let you use my shower you'll then want to use my bed and I am not having you in my bed, Reno." He held up a hand before Reno could make some comment about them sharing a bed in the past, because he knew Reno would and shook his head. "Just find your own room, I have a meeting I need to go to before our meeting and I'm not having you in here without me around."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 am

Reno looked at Tseng in disbelief. "What have I ever done to make you think I can't be trusted to not wreck a room?" He grumbled softly. "It's not like I'm going to hump your pillow the second your back is turned."

Reno gave a sigh and shrugged. "Whatever, I'll waste what time I could have in bed looking for my own room. I'm sure there are dozens to choose from that don't look like they're infested with something..."

He went for the door, knowing that he wasn't going to get any sleep in any case, wondering what this meeting was, and with who - and whether he ought to even be leaving him alone for any length of time in any case.

Maybe Rufus would order them into a twin room... that would make some things a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 am

Tseng waited for Reno to leave before stepping out of his room and locking the door. He watched the red head stalk down the hall before he headed the other direction and started towards the kitchen area, it was a good as place as any for him to start looking for Sephiroth.

This meeting Rufus had called concerned Tseng, but he trusted the President to make the right decisions. It's probably about the SOLDIER reinstatement. He thought, his hand checking his hip idly to see if his gun was there, which he was glad to note that it was.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

"Okay good." Zack stepped forward.
He lifted the buster sword up and went through the attacks for Denzel to block again.
He started with the sword thrusting forward changing the order of the attacks.
He then swung at Denzel's left side before bringing the sword round to come at Denzel from above straight down.
Zack then ended it by a swing at Denzel's right side.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Rufus felt Dark Nation nudge the back of his leg, he understood that it meant Cissnei had alerted Dark Nation she was on the floor.
Rufus finished his coffee before nodding to Sephiroth taking his leave from the kitchen.
He found the board room easy enough to see Cissnei inside.
"Cissnei. I'm heading to the lower floor via the service elevator. Some company if you will... I plan to borrow the use of the WRO P.A."
Rufus then headed to the service elevator hitting the down button waiting on Cissnei and the lift.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Denzel had been expecting the thrust, it was what hey had just been practicing on, though he needed to shift his attention quickly to catch the others. In some ways the machines were easier, there were patterns, and his mind seemed to be memorizing them faster than he even understood. Was it the Jenova cells?

He couldn't think about that right now, as the staff was brought to the side and intersected the strike to the left, followed by a movement about his head, and finally the one to the right. It felt easy enough, but he knew by now that everything go harder. It always did, but at least there were no machines this time.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm

"That's good! You're doing well. I think you got the hang of those blocks so I'm going to teach you a few more. This one's pretty handy since you have a staff, I can't really do this with the buster sword otherwise I end up giving my self an extra close shave."
He set the buster sword down. "Right when an attack comes at you,with this one you can trap the opponent in close."

Zack held his hands out in front of himself one closed fist and one open palm.
"Learnt this one from watching Tseng doing those weird Wutaniese martial arts stuff he does. Waaaay back in the day."
Zack brought the motion to the side the open palm on top, the motion similar to the hands on the clock movement, before turning his hip slightly in the same direction.

"With this motion you can deflect and catch their weapon in hand and disarm them, and if you flick you elbow up a little it always makes a good elbow to the nose hit but I'll teach you more of those later." He stepped back. "So practice those ones to the left and right and I'll go grab a small weapon so you don't get nicked on the blade of the buster sword it's a bit thick for this attack."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Denzel watched him curiously and once Zack mentioned martial arts his gaze flickered up. "So kinda like Tifa?"

His brow furled slightly as he watched Zack's actions and then nodded. His mind focused on the actions and quickly memorized all he could. His mind seemed t to be working quickly, grasping onto all this information as Zack taught it to him. Denzel was more than ready to soak up everything that Zack was willing to teach him.

Already he could imagine the question of why he never seemed to be able to learn his schoolwork this quickly that he was certain would come from Tifa. But he never wanted to learn schoolwork, but this was fighting. Besides, now he knew exactly what he was going to do with life. He wanted nothing more than to be a soldier, to fight in the army, and now he was going to become one. What use was schoolwork in a fight?

Denzel was certain he had found his place as he moved the staff as was directed across his body, first to one side and then to the other. He practiced the movement as his body became more accustomed to it.

"Will I be able to use a sword like you and Cloud someday?" Denzel's eyes were locked on the Buster Sword for a passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 am

Zack smiled as he picked up the quarterstaff and twirled it round testing the weight as he spun it between his hands.
"Yeah like Tifa, hand to hand is pretty useful when ya loose your weapon in battle."
Zack had never seen the likes of Angeal and Sephiroth get disarmed before. Genesis, he had managed to... once near the end but that was it, he hadn't seen or heard of anyone before hand managing it.
Zack nodded at Denzel. "I think you'll get to hold and weld a sword kiddo. Just takes time."
He tapped the quarterstaff on Denzel's head flashing him a grin.
"Learn how to block this and I might even let you have a swing of that after Rufus lets you into SOLDIER."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

He had seen Tifa fight before, back when she had protected him after he was freed from Jenova's control. But this time it wouldn't be so easy, it was obvious so far. He couldn't do anything on his own back then but this was different. "So after this I should just ask her for pointers if I need help with that?"

A grin broke and Denzel felt the quarterstaff tap him on the head. The weapon that Zack had chosen was the same type as his own, though it looked different than his. He took a step back and settled into a defense position as his smile grew. All he had to do was do well enough by the end of the day, then he could get into SOLDIER. Just one day and he would have what he wanted.

"I'm ready!"

He was going to be there soon, he would be in SOLDIER, and he would become strong, like Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Cissnei looked up when Rufus entered the room and smiled when he mentioned 'borrowing' the PA. "Of course, Sir." She stood up and walked over to him, fully on duty now that the President was in her presence and under her guard. Her gloved hand rested lightly on top of Dark Nation's head, glad to see the hound was still as smart as ever when it came to his 'TURK' training.

"After you, Sir." She nodded, her shuriken in her hand, ready for any action that is needed to protect her boss.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:12 am

Tseng hoped Reno wouldn't follow him, but even if he did this conversation wasn't going to be about anything Reno didn't already know, he sighed as he walked into the kitchen, hesitating when he saw Sephiroth and Genesis he shook his head and walked over to them. "Hello again." HE said to Seph, glancing to Gen and nodding his greeting, not having actually spoken to him yet anyway.

"Shall we sit to talk? You might want to for what I need to say."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Reno found a room reasonably quickly, stripping off and darting into the shower. He didn't trust himself - or anyone else - to be in there for too long, and thanks to years of learning the best ways to get dried blood off of skin and out of hair in as short a time as possible he was in, out, and thoroughly clean in less than seven minutes.

It only took a matter of three minutes more for him to be dried and dressed in what more closely resembled surgical scrubs than clothing - he would have to scout out his own threads later.

Reno scraped his damp hair into a high pony tail, rough drying the ends a final time to stop them soaking his shirt, trying not to scrutinise himself in the mirror though it was hard to miss the faint darkness under his eyes and the unusual pallor that made him whiter than usual.

"This is so messed up," he muttered to his own reflection before turning out of the room and heading to the kitchen for a strong coffee. The caffeine ought to perk him up, and some kind of food couldn't hurt either.

He rounded the corner and stopped as he heard Tseng's voice. The meeting was with Sephiroth? He frowned and leant against the wall, out of sight but close enough to hear what was being said.

Spying on Tseng felt all kinds of wrong, but at this point it was feeling like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm

As soon as Tseng spoke Sephiroth lifted. Even if it was not meant to be a complete secret there was a slight wonderment at Tseng wanting to discuss this in the kitchen among others, and even more at the suggestion to sit down. In his mind for Tseng to suggest that he sit down, that he would not be able to handle the news, that did not bode well.

"Would you rather carry out this discussion elsewhere, without listening ears?" Sephiroth asked as his gaze locked on Tseng. Or was he just not worried because the only one there was Genesis?

Though he began to mix up an instant coffee and then took it as he pulled out a chair and sat down. He trusted Genesis to tell no one of what was discussed here, his friend was a former first class SOLDIER, and once upon a time, just like with Angeal, he had trusted Genesis with his life. He needed to know what Tseng had to say and soon, especially if it pertained to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

Genesis looked between Tseng and Sephiroth, he was aware that whatever Tseng had to say to Sephiroth - it all depended on whether or not Tseng trusted Genesis enough to say whatever it was in front of him. Genesis took a tip of his tea, "Seph, if you need me to go - then I can, whatever it is that you two need."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:08 am

Tseng shook his head at Genesis. "You can stay if you wish." He sat down across from Sephiroth adjusting his wings slightly so he could sit more comfortably.

"First things first," he started with a sigh. "As you can already tell, if you didn't already know, I've become infected. First I want to know how to get rid of these damned things." He gestured to his two dark navy wings as he glanced from Sephiroth to Genesis and back. "Reno told me to just will them away but it doesn't seem to be working for me rigt now."

He paused there, waiting. His next words would distract them enough to forgot about his question.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:29 am

Sephiroth nodded as he took a sip of his coffee for a moment and then replaced it. "Concentrate on the muscles in your wings, where they connect with your back. Just as you move them, you will have to focus on pulling them into a folding position. When folded they should seem to be far less visible."

He was certain that this was not all Tseng wished to discuss, though for now it hardly mattered. This would go at whatever pace Tseng desired.

"As Tseng has no problem with your presence during this you may stay Genesis."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:14 am

"Thank you."
Rufus stepped into the service elevator. He waited for Cissnei and Dark nation to join him, before he hit the button for the floor he wanted.

The lift descended to the floor with the P.A system on it and he stepped off the floor and nodded at Dark Nation and Cissnei.
"I want you both to make sure no one comes within contact of me while I'm down here."

Rufus walked the hall looking for the door to the room he required.
Finally finding the said room he tried the handle and it swung open.

Inside a couple of WRO soldiers sat behind the security desk.
The P.A system was vacated at that moment.
He saw their confused looks. "Don't mind us, we're borrowing your P.A system."
"Hey you can't do that!"

Rufus pulled out his shot gun and aimed it at his head.
"Cissnei Dark Nation watch these two while I make an announcement."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:40 am

"I'm sure I can sweet talk Tifa into teaching you some moves."
Zack fell into a stance. "So I picked a quarter staff for a reason. I might not have the length of a full staff for a full body block but it's a good counter weapon. Taught me the basics of sword use before Angeal would even let me handle a bokken."
Zack stepped in close and he flicked the quarterstaff out and low tapping the back of Denzel's knee lightly.

"Quarter staff has one weakness though... long range attack, it's an up close weapon. This is the bo staff's weakness close combat it can only block and it's attacks are half the strength. But if you learn to use both it comes in very handy."
Zack tapped the quarter staff against Denzel's side.
"Now here we go if you can block half of these attacks I'll let you pick up the buster sword and teach you vital slash too."
Zack jumped back and he with a flick of the wrist he brought the quarter staff round in a swing to the side of Denzel's head ready to slow the impact if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next