A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 am

Reno slipped to his feet again, grabbing Vincent's hand and near enough dragging him to the bedroom, pushing him onto the bed and climbing atop of him again, kissing him hungrily. He had the space to do what he wanted now without fear of them falling off the sofa in a tangled heap, and he was going to take full advantage of the new found space.

"Nice bed," he smirked, raking his nails down Vincent's chest with a satisfied look. He took the man's erection in hand, stroking over him slowly before moving backwards and swallowing his length whole, unable to resist tasting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

Vincent let out a soft moan from his mouth, feeling Reno's mouth and reacting from every touch of his tongue against it, He pushed up against Reno's mouth moaning as he continued to feel Reno's tongue against his erection. It all felt like just what he had wanted, it just proved just how long it had been since anyone had managed to pleasure Vincent, but lucky for him Reno knew what he was doing.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, clutching as Reno's back with his nails and heavily panting.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:38 am

Reno gave a muffled chuckle as he continued to bob his head, paying attention to every inch of Vincent's cock. He loved the feel, the taste - the power it gave him to be handling a man in that way. To him, the art of fellatio was a heady power trip that perhaps satisfied him as much as the person he was administering to.

He pulled back, running his tongue from base to head, the tip of his tongue gently probing as his lips went to the one spot every man was sensitive, and sucking gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am

Vincent gave another soft moan as Reno's mouth continued to such hard on his cock, every single inch of him was being satisfied by Reno. He couldn't remember when he had last had anyone to do this to him. It felt amazing though, and it made Vincent realize just how much he wanted this to continue and how much he loved the feeling.

He moaned loudly, Reno knew exactly where to to put his lips, everything that he did was absolutely expert and more amazing than Vincent could have ever imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 am

Reno pulled back, his hand replacing his mouth as he looked up at Vincent. "So, am I as good as I'm rumoured to be?" He couldn't help but smirk, his hand squeezing him a little harder and his tongue rolling around the head. He was about ready to jump on top of him but he was showing some self control - there was no sense in bringing things to a close faster than they need be.

His own hardness was begging to be touched, caressed and paid attention to but he wasn't going to demand anything of Vincent - he would patiently wait to take things at the ex-TURK's pace...

... To a point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

Vincent smirked, pulling Reno into a kiss and sliding his tongue into the Turk's mouth. "Well, you're definitely as good as rumors have said." A purr escaped from his lips, his hand then moved down to Reno's cock and began to stroke it. He wanted to pleasure Reno just as he had pleasured him - there was nothing more that he possibly wanted here.

He caressed Reno's hard cock within his hands, stroking it as he nipped at Reno's warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 am

Reno pressed into the touch with a moan, his head lolling back and to one side to let Vincent take access to anywhere he wanted - though the strong hint was given as to where it would be most appreciated by baring his neck.

For someone who had been shut away as long as he had, Vincent had not lost his touch at all, the expert hands stroking him lulling him towards his climax with an effortlessness that Reno loved even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 am

Vincent held onto Reno's body close to his chest, he sucked and bit at the skin of Reno's neck as he also continued to fondle Reno's hard cock within his hands - he knew after just a few minutes exactly what Reno wanted.

He was surprised himself how easy he had been able to jump into sex with Reno, after all when Hojo put him into that coffin he no longer understood trivial things such as sex, none of it really seemed to matter to him anymore.

"You better have lube," Vincent whispered to Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 am

Reno gave a low chuckle. "Is that a test?" He purred, kissing him hard and then slipping onto the bed beside him, leaning up on his elbows. "Jacket, left breast inside pocket. Should be a few sachets of the stuff. One might be flavoured... I have trouble keeping track."

He smirked - did he have lube? It was part of his TURK tool kit these days. It came in useful for too many things - not just sex - to not carry it.

"Go on, you know where you tossed it when you got me naked," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 am

Vincent gave a small smirk. "No, not a test." He said, reaching his hand down to grab a hold of Reno's jacket and hand it to the man beside him, kissing him softly. "Well, here it is. I suppose I'll just have to let you take your pick. After all... you're much more experienced than I."

He smiled softly - he didn't know much about the use of lube at all. Vincent had never been that overtly sexual. He wasn't even like that before Chaos - obviously though Reno was the opposite - so he'd let him do as he pleased.

"All up to you, then," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm sure you're exaggerating your lack of experience," Reno snorted softly, looking over the packets. He picked out two - never hurts to keep a spare on hand - and put the others back in his jacket.

"Now, something tells me that you don't bend for anyone," he smirked, nipping at his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:53 am

"Well that depends on whether or not you have the guts to make me," Vincent purred softly, eyeing the two packets of lube. With how long it had been - he was exactly sure about it - whether he top or bottom to Reno.

"Suppose you just need to show me what you can do," he purred, lightly kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 am

Reno kissed back with a laugh. "I can do things as both a top and bottom that would make your toes curl from the sheer ecstasy," he smirked, his hand wrapping around Vincent's length again, idly stroking him. "It all depends on which view you'd prefer."

It was true that he could just as easily top from the bottom, and he couldn't decide which way he wanted to make the ex-TURK beg for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

Vincent's tongue ran across the Turk's lower lip with a purr. "Well then since you're so much more experienced than I, then I suppose I'll just have to let you top me," he purred, then a small moan escaped from his lips when Reno's hand wrapped around his length, it was intoxicating. "I want you to take me, Reno."

He knew that he wouldn't be able to pleasure Reno as much as he wanted as a top, not when he was completely out of practice and he wanted nothing but pure sex here.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 am

"Since you asked so nicely," he teased lightly, ripping open the packet of lube. "On your hands and knees - for now."

He shifted out of the way so that Vincent could do as he was told, the lube applied to his hard cock with slow, sweeping actions, his mind forcibly somewhere else to stop himself getting carried away. There would be enough left on his hand and fingers to prep Vincent - something he was quite certain would be needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 am

"I'd be more than happy to," he replied softly, moving onto his hands and knees for Reno. "You'll just have to show what it is you do best."

He shifted himself so that he was on his hands and knees his head resting softly on his arm, now giving Reno full and complete access to his ass, he purred lightly ready to urge the other on preparing himself for Reno to begin to slowly finger him. He knew that Reno would know just what to do to pleasure him, at least as long as the rumors were true.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 am

"Gods, you've got me hoping all these rumours are true, yo," he smirked, stroking his fingers over Vincent's ass, slowly and carefully slipping one in. "Let me know if I hurt you, ok? I'd rather not be doing anyone permanent damage when trying to fuck them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:02 am

"Well you know, the ex-general often times does not know how to keep himself quiet," he smiled, a pleasurable shiver running through his body as Reno's stroked his fingers against his ass, letting out a contented sigh when one finger slid in. "It won't be a problem. I've got quite a high threshold for pain, but still I'll let you know."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 am

"SOLDIER and TURKs... all the same, saying that until I end up tearing something because they decided to be cocky and then I'm the devil."

He was going to take his time, be careful and sure that he wasn't going to hurt Vincent, slowly working the finger inside of him until he was sure that another would do no harm, carefully slipping it in next to the first.

This process was agonisingly slow for him, as he was sure it was for Vincent too. Some things, sadly, needed the time and careful attention though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 am

"Good thing I no longer fall into either of those categories... at least not anymore, I think I can deal with whatever it is that you have to do to me, Reno."

He wanted to feel him inside of him, wanted to feel the tug of that cock inside of him, he let out a soft moan as he slowly felt the fingers deep inside of him biting down on his lip, patiently waiting for it to continue.

He forgot how long carefully stretching you out took, and he knew now just how agonizing it truly was. He knew though, that he had to deal with it and wait until it happened.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 am

Reno lightly bit into one of his ass cheeks lightly as he continued to stretch him, going as fast as he could safely - which was still agonisingly slow.

"I guess it's right about now I should bite back any jokes and jibes about how long it's been, hmm?" he chuckled softly, finally slipping a third finger in with ease. "Mind you, I definitely like having you on your hands and knees..."

He grinned and grabbed the lube, figuring that if they wanted to be there forever it could take forever - and Reno was beyond impatient by this point. He coated himself adequately and shifted into position.

"Ready?" He questioned, not waiting for an answer as he slowly eased himself in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

Vincent let out a soft moan as Reno bit softly down on his skin, it all felt so agonizingly good, he had forgotten how much he loved this - he wanted Reno inside of him right now.

"Fuck, however long it's been for you I promise you it's been about twenty or so years more for me," he teased softly, letting out a moan when the third finger slid deep inside of him. "Oh why don't you just fuck me already?"

He was filled with so much impatience, he wanted this more than he could even comprehend all he wanted was to feel Reno inside him - the lust deep inside of Vincent was driving him mad.

"I'm more than ready,"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am

Reno pressed himself deep inside of Vincent with a quiet chuckle. "That's language I never thought I'd hear from you, yo. Seems almost beneath you... but I guess since you're beneath me for the time being it's appropriate."

He slowly pulled back to the point of withdrawing and then slid himself back in - he loathed to move slowly but it was better than tearing something important, and there was always time for things to be a little more... frenzied, later.

"Twenty years," he mused. "That has to suck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:13 am

A soft moan escaped from Vincent's mouth when Reno pressed deep inside of him. "Well you'll be quite happy to see that I am full of surprises, Reno. You'll just have to dig a little deeper... in order to see just how many."

He hated that it had been so long since he had last been able to do this and he knew that was exactly why Reno had to move slower - it was driving Vincent absolutely insane, he couldn't remember ever wanting anything this bad before, well maybe this had to be something that he'd have to explore a little deeper after today.

"Trust me," he quipped. "It's something you never want to experience."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 am

"Not planning to ever have to," he snorted softly, slapping Vincent's ass lightly as of to reprimand him for even suggesting it could happen. "Day my cock stops working and I can't get a man to bed me than I'll swallow my gun."

Reno began to thrust a little faster, but by anyone's standards it was still slow going. "More surprises? Hmm, sounds like I'll be unwrapping you all night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]   

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet... but not for long [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next