A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm

It was a long uncomfortable ride to the roof top and when the lift binged, he stepped out.
He had felt Yuffie's glare in the middle of his back, the only thing he would have felt more was if she had stabbed him.
Turning round he looked at the three in the lift.

All of them infected. Least that's what Zack had said.
"Intriguing. You three might have to get looked at before you decide to run off again."
"We'll sort that out ourselves thank you."
The glare Zack gave him didn't go unnoticed.
"Well we sure can't have this turning into a level fourteen incident all over again."

Walking across the roof top he heard Zack step out of the lift.
"Level fourteen?"
"It was infected. Don't worry we took care of most of it. It's what we do after all. Now hurry up don't keep everyone waiting."

Rufus smirked as he walked up to Reno and Tseng he nodded his head at them.
"Well I wasn't expecting to see them all gathered." He kept tone of sarcastic amusement in his voice as he looked on at the gathered group.
If this was his old self he would have blown this building up in order to get rid of Sephiroth and his little silver haired troop.
But they would be needed and so long as they had use he could live with that... for now.
He saw Cloud and his merry band of a cursing pilot and emotionally disturbed former Turks, mixed with former 1st class soldiers.
"Quite a colorful group we have here." He mused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 pm

"HEY! SORRY WE'RE LATE!" Zack shouted as he came up to the group. "Promised these two some materia."
He thrust the helmet of gunk into Reeve's hands of course it was wrapped up in plastic to make sure Reeve didn't get infected.
"Picked this up from pod people Jenova touched thought you might wanna get it checked out. Make sure we don't end up like that."

Zack slipped past Reeve and he nodded at Cloud then grinned at Seph and Genesis.
"At least you guys got out alive. Not that I had a doubt."
He patted Denzel on the head. "Brought him back safe and sound."
Zack smiled at Denzel. "We're gunna hit somewhere to eat then I'm gunna teach Denzel how to use it."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

The idea of being checked out caused a knot to form in Denzel's stomach. A part of him worried that they would find out whatever else Hojo had done to him. After all that, the memories of the pain as the experiments continued still assaulted him. The doctors couldn't do anything to help him, they couldn't stop the infection. He had learned that with Geostigma.

When the door opened Denzel hurried after Zack and then stopped for a moment as his eyes fell on Cloud and then looked down. "Cloud... I want to keep fighting."

He knew he had to say it now, if he didn't he knew he would never be able to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Yuffie's smile widened into a grin as she spotted the gunman in the tattered red coat and she rushed over to him. "Vincent!" She exclaimed excitedly as she huggled her WRO partner in crime and, admittedly, best friend, Vincent Valentine. "Look what Zack bought me Vinnie!" The young ninja pulled the Knights of the round materia out of her pouch and held it right up to the former Turk. "Knights of the round. Awesome, right? I bet even you don't have this!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Reno gave a respectful nod to Rufus as he passed him, at that moment in time choosing to not cause a scene by removing himself from the situation. It was unusually mature for him to do this - usually he would have caused a ruckus, got himself in a spot of trouble and walked away with half his body bandaged and felt better for it.

There was no point in doing any such thing this time. He wasn't stupid, after all.

He looked down at the hound that was just as dusty as he was with a small, affectionate smile. "How about we hit the showers before we get you back to the President, hmm?" He pushed the door open and head for the elevators. "I think paw prints on white nice, white suit might get us both in the doghouse."

He said little more on the trip up to the 12th floor, his hand gently resting on Dark Nation's neck. "Ah, D, what are we going to do with me?" he sighed as he swiped the key card. "I couldn't be making things harder for myself if I tried..." The hound nudged his hand with a soft whine, and Reno scratched him behind the ears with a soft chuckle. "Ok, I get it - enough self pitying. Now, lets see if there's a shower big enough for the two of us, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Genesis turned to look at Cid with a sigh, true he could have eaten on the plane but he had a weird tendency to prefer to not eat while on ships. He rubbed at his temple, practically feeling a migraine coming on. "Yes, infected. Most of us are infected by Jenova cells, it's passed on by touch, so it'd be better if the only one you actually touched around here is that one." Genesis said as he jerked his head over to Vincent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Sranding off to the side paying little attention to anyone, or anything, tryin gto figure out if there was anyone he knew that had that summon, and why deepground seems to want every one he knows dead. But more importantly, why they want him dead. As it is he already has to deal with the three Remnants who want him dead, Sephiroth, despite their recent "bonding", srill wants himndead, and Shinra, whom he deffinately knows would like to see him dead.

Everywhere he looks except fornhis few friends, hes surrounded by death threats. Added to that mess, he now also has to deal with fighting Jenova, fo rcontrol of his mind and life.

Loking up as a familiar voice calls his name, "Good, because you no longer have a choice, and appearently neither do I. Listen well and learn fast, you'll be geetting your fill of death soon enough.."

Turning from Denzel, he heads for the lift to go to the 13th floor, "Anyone esle coming? Walking upto the lift he hits the button to open the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 am

Vincent heaved a sigh when he saw Yuffie running right at him of course he wouldn't be able to escape the hyper little ninja princess for long. "Yuffie." He said softly before giving in and finally returning his WRO partner's hug, she was hyper and completely unlike him, but she was admittedly his best friend. "Good Yuffie, save that materia it will come to use." The older man nodded at Zack in a way that said 'thank you for looking after her, my friend,' he was incredibly grateful for Zack. "We'll need that for the upcoming battle, Yuffie, so keep that materia safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 am

"Yessir!" Saluting, I placed the materia back into my pouch before prodding Vincent in the chest. "Now where have you been hiding, mister? I haven't seen you in aaages! You didn't lock yourself inside a coffin again did you?" I was teasing him playfully now, my hands on my hips and a smirk on my face. It was great to see my buddy, Vinnie Vin Vin McVampyPants again!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 am

"I agree," Kadaj muttered to Yazoo, giving a small nod and beginning to go past the group. He had no intentions of staying anywhere near any of them if it could be helped, and the sight of Rufus only served to enrich the anger growing inside of him.

"It would appear that since the young idiot just embraced him, it would be wise to also keep from touching Vincent also," Kadaj smirked as he walked past. If he could be infected through his clothing then there was no doubt that the same would likely be for anyone else. "It seems that Mother's work will be done quickly with fools like you possessing Her Gift."

He said nothing else as he went to walk inside of the building, knowing that his true brothers - Yazoo and Loz - would be following him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 am

"Good girl." Vincent said softly, messing with Yuffie's hair a little a small smile across his face as Yuffie prodded him in the chest. "I've been in the ship with Cid for awhile, and I was trying my best to try to figure out what's been going on here.... that was why I had to go off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am

Kadaj called me an idiot and that pissed me off so much I practically ignored Vincent after he had messed up my hair and smiled and stuff - hee hee, Vincent smiled at me! "Come back here and take that back you silver haired girl in disguise!" I yelled furiously at the remnant, shaking my fists at him angrily. "At least I'm not her little puppet! At least I actually have a life outside the alien bitch!" Suddenly, I felt really guilty for saying that about Jenova, but I tried to ignore the guilt. It was fake guilt, just Jenova trying to make me feel guilty. She deserved what I had said... I think... And, to add one last insult to Kadaj, I added. "And I know where Jenova is and you don't which makes me smarter then you, so ha! You dumbass!" With a triumphant smile, feeling as if I had insulted him enough to leave him without a better comeback, I turned back to Vincent with a small apologetic smile on my face. "Sorry about that, Vince. Anyway, you said something about Cid's airship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 am

Genesis sighed as Yuffie returned, it was lucky for him that when Yuffie had hugged him earlier he had been dressed in his normal cloak and it hadn't been skin-to-skin. He looked back at Yuffie. "That's where I was earlier, I was figuring out more about these infections, what causes them and what they will ultimately cause." He said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 am

"Hey, isn't intelligence gathering my department?" I teased Vincent again, beaming a huge grin at him. "So, what did you find? Any important info?" I was curious, of course, mostly because the infenction corncerned me and I wanted to know what would happen to me and how to get rid of it and stuff. I really needed to get rid of this infection, otherwise I'd never be able to kiss Vin-... Diesel... Yeah, that's it! You never know when Vin Diesel would just randomly walk by, I needed to be prepared to kiss him on sight before his body guards drag me away!
((Yuffie almost slipped up! XD))
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 am

Kadaj paused and turned with a cruel smile. "You poor child - you understand nothing," he purred, taking a few steps towards her. "I know where Mother is, and I know that it is Her will to watch over this rabble of a family. Don't profess to know things that you do not, tiny sister. You will only come to prove yourself a fool when Her time comes."

Kadaj turned away again and continued as though nothing had happened. He had lied, only slightly but it was a lie nonetheless. Thankfully he had perfected the art of professing Jenova's will without true knowledge of it and appearing to be completely knowledgeable and in control. He had needed to - She would whisper but not instruct him, keep things from him. This he was used to.

He needed nothing but Jenova - he felt sorry for Yuffie that she did not understand the pleasures of obeying her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 am

"Oh and Yuffie, Mother's infection does spread through clothing. How else do you think brother Loz got infected? He'll start hearing her soon enough." Yazoo purred wickedly before following after Kadaj, waving his gloved hand at her with a chuckle. Both Yazoo and Zack had had gloves on when then touched Loz after he returned from the lifestream and the infection was instantaneous on him. Clothing did nothing to protect against their Mother's touch and love.

He laughed as he entered the building with Kadaj. "One more slave for Mother to play with, brothers."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 am

((Guilty of completely forgetting XD))

"Well you were obviously detained." Vincent said softly, half the time he didn't exactly understand Yuffie. "Mostly just that it is spread by touch, whoever is behind Jenova's reappearance is keeping quite a tight lock on the rest of the information." He was somewhat worried, he was aware that this all concerned Yuffie, and they needed to be able to discover how to cure this infection. "And Yuffie, since it's spread by touch... that now means..." He didn't finish the sentence knowing Yuffie would feel incredibly guility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 am

My eyes widened at Yazoo's words and then I looked back at Vincent as his voice trailed off. "No... N-No! It's skin to skin contact, right? It can't travel through clothes!" But behind his composure, I could see that Vincent knew Yazoo was telling the truth. Not only did Vincent have 3 demons in his mind now, but he had Jenova to deal with too. His life had just gotten worse and it was all my fault. "Vincent... I'm so sorry! If I knew, I-I wouldn't have hugged you or anything." Now I felt horrible! I had just infected my best friend with Jenova cells when he was just recovering from going through an 'I hate what I've become' stage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:48 am

Vincent glanced over at Yazoo, he knew that the remnant was telling the truth, after what he had discovered he was sure of it. "Yuffie... it's going to be alright, look I can fight against Jenova, after all I've fought against these demons within me for years." It's not that Vincent wasn't worried, but he knew how to fight off enemies within him, and he knew that fighting off Jenova would be absolutely no different. He placed a hand on Yuffie's shoulder. "Yuffie... it's not your fault, it's going to be fine, you'll see." He said as he shot a glare over at both Yazoo and Kadaj.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

And now Vincent was comforting me! The world had gone upside-down! I mean, it wasn't as if Vincent didn't tend to comfort people - which he didn't, but he would comfort a select few - but I was meant to be the one comforting him! Well, I was going to take advantage of this moment anyway. Giving Vincent another hug and resting my head against him (as I tried to blink back guilty tears), I apologised again. "I really am sorry, Vince. I didn't mean to..." Now I wasn't going to let Vincent out of my sight. I had infected him, so I had to make sure he really didn't become a Jenova-lover at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 am

Vincent rarely ever was the kind to comfort others, especially not Yuffie, but over the years Yuffie had somehow managed to grow on him. But no, he just knew that Yuffie needed someone to be there to comfort her right now, especially with her herself being infected. After all, Yuffie wasn't like him - she didn't know what it was like to be taken control of by another, not like he did. It was his responsibility, but first he needed to make sure no one else was to get infected. "Yuffie it's going to be alright, I am in control, I'll be fine." He said looking back at her, she needn't worry about him, no the one Yuffie should be worrying about was herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

Once all the tears were blinked back, I looked up at Vincent with a small smile. "We'll look out for each other, right?" Boy did that sound like something from a sappy love movie or what? But it was true, we needed to look out for each other and make sure we didn't lose ourselves. I had already done it once and didn't want to do it again, and there was no way I was going to let Jenova control my Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 am

Vincent nodded as he looked upon Yuffie's face, he hated how he had such a soft spot for the young girl. "As always, Yuffie." Yuffie was like family to him as were Cloud, Tifa, Denzel, and all the rest of them. Vincent would sacrifice his own life to protect them, he cared more for them than he had even thought he could ever care for anyone. All because they were more than his friends, they were his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

My smile grew and I nodded my head in agreement. "As always." I repeated, before letting out a little laugh. "It looks like the partners in crime are back together again!" Although I had to admit, I liked hanging out with Zack, too. He really was like a big brother to me and I'd never had siblings before. Maybe we shpuld add Scrappy to the team... Meh, I'd ask Vince about that later, if I remembered.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 am

Zack let out a breath and shook his head he smiled at Vincent.
"Don't listen to them it's skin contact as the original reason for this I touched Cloud on the back before he was infected back in the WRO remember in the meeting. He didn't sprout wings and fly away then. I also didn't infect Seph right away either. They're just trying to freak you out Vincent."
Zack placed his hand on Vincent's covered arm.
"See. You're fine. They're being jealous brats that their beloved mother has more children now. It's what jealous children do."
Zack smiled at Yuffie. "Don't worry, trust me I was the first one infected."

[first and formost I made the infection skin contact only, earlier posts had Zack infecting the WRO agent by his bare hand touching bare skin. Though I better remind ya'll it stops from EVERYONE becoming infected. I assumed Denzel infected Cloud cause Cloud has one bare arm exposed and when Denzel hugged him (I saw in my head that Denzel still wore short sleeved shirts) there would have been contact in that hug.]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next