A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 am

Yazoo watched the scene in front of him happening with a silent frown. Why couldn't they just accept Mother's love and be happy with it? He looked over at Kadaj and Loz and noticed they were leaving.. that wasn't right, why were they.. then it hit him and he understood. This wasn't a true reunion, sure Mother was there and welcoming them to her.. but these weren't his brothers, they were enemies and wannabe family, not real family.

With a sad frown at Jenova, Yazoo turned and ran after his real brothers, catching up to them and walking beside Loz, taking his elder brother's hand lightly and squeezing it to let him know he was right there with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:08 am

Zack had watched as Cloud seemed to become lost. He could see it in his eyes.
He looked to Cloud placing his hand on his shoulder.
"Cloud..." He didn't realize he had become concerned for his friend.
He was angry with him, for giving up on Denzel so fast.
But something was not right.

Zack then saw the triplets move towards the door.
"Well now aren't you three a little to old to act like spoiled hypocritical brats?" He called after them. Taunting them.
"You can go and collect new brother's and sisters for the cause using the stigma. Yet you turn your back on her when she starts this herself. I feel the love. I really really do." He shook his head. "She has gifts for you and you walk away... I can see the gratitude right there. Awesome keep it up."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 am

Kadaj turned back, his eyes glowing angrily as his gaze fell upon Zack.

"You understand nothing," he spat, his hand on the hilt of Souba as he walked back. "You walk in here, all of you, and act like this is any more than you doing exactly what She wants of you. This isn't love, and this isn't loyalty. This is blindly following something you can't even begin to comprehend, playing at being something you can never be. You aren't Her children, and you aren't even close to being in a position to lecture me on what I should or should not do regarding my own Mother!"

He snorted, his hand falling from the hilt of his sword. "I'm wasting my breath on puppets," he growled, turning away from them again. "You can never understand because you will never go to Her side willingly, with true love and loyalty in your heart. You will only ever understand what it means to have your strings tugged on to pull you into place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 am

Cid spend hours yelling at the workers running around his ship. He did not care how tired of him they were, when they did something wrong to Shera 2.0 Cid let them know about it.

It was a bit after dawn before Cid kicked all the workers off his ship. It was decontaminated enough and the workers all got samples as well, not that the samples were easy to gather with Cid yelling at them. But they wanted to test how long this stuff lasted on other surfaces, or something like that.

After seeing them all off Cid noticed Cissnei standing off to the east. Cid watched her for a bit, noticing the way the sun reflected off her hair before making up his mind and going to stand next to her.

"Beauty, eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:39 am

Stilling his mind as best he could, seeing no point in thinking in circles. He sees his chance to do what he came here to do.

Sgepping to the side, he heads toward Tseng and Jenova, glancing at Zack to see if he noticed. Sheathing his sword, he stops just past Zack.

Coming to a stand still, "Like i said, i came here to talk. As for brothers nad family, you are nither to me Tseng. Your a Turk, just like Reno, you work for Shinra. As for being cruel, i call it honesty. Except fot he three silver haired freaks, no one here would have anyhting to do with Jenova with out the infection. As much as i hate to agree with Kadaj. Now i would like to her what Jenova has to say, since everyonenelsenhas had theirnsay.

Last edited by Cloud on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 am

Cissnei heard footsteps approaching her and sighed when she heard Cid's voice.. she should've known he'd be up here watching over his precious ship. "It is indeed." She said, glancing over at the pilot. "It's a pity we're loosing numbers so fast, if this keeps up she just might win, you know." Sighing Ciss looked back out to the fading sunrise. "I'm the only TURK left here on the property. One of us isn't enough to guard the President.. but now I fear he's infected too, he isn't admitting it too." She looked down, gripping the handrail in sadness. "I don't know what to do anymore. Without our Director around..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 am

Zack felt Cloud move past him and he turned to Kadaj, he let the silver haired boy go and bit his tongue.
Mother wouldn't want them to fight, but he really did not like Kadaj in the least.
The only thing he would like was to cross blades with him. The kid had a strength he hadn't seen, then again he had to.
He housed Sephiroth. That was kinda thrilling, he wanted to test that strength.
"Kadaj... whether you like us or you don't. We're all here for the same reason. Jealousy is unbecoming in her eyes. You should know that. You don't want to make her cry, coming from an outsider, that actually hurt worst than my own death did."
Zack was irritated and annoyed beyond belief. He had his own thoughts, memories, feelings, he was still himself.
It was just being here... it seemed to complete him.

It's just a shame that here was back where he had had started long ago.
He moved without any real emotion and sat down in the throne next to Jenova.
Mentally giving her his apology for over reacting for not being in control of himself towards their own family.

'Denzel if you can hear me, just hang on okay... this is taking longer than I thought.'
He let the thought linger out there aiming it in the direction of the sleeping boy.
Once this was over with, once mother had fixed this world, perhaps he could settle down somewhere take Denzel with him.
It was a nice thought, his biological mother had always wanted a grandchild from him. Even if Denzel wasn't a biological child.
Zack was sure she would like him. If she was still around.

[heads up all after Zack returns to WRO we will start a new arc for a new day so just a heads up ya'll]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 am

The voice in his mind seemed to pull at him and Denzel suddenly woke up as he heard it. “Zack? Zack!”

He glanced around but there was no one there. He focused on the voice that had spoken to him in his sleep, seeming to be a dream. Was it real? The voice had told him to hang on, that it was taking longer than he had thought.

He couldn’t even guess how to tell Zack that he was alright, or how he had even managed to make his voice be heard in his mind. A sigh escaped as Denzel laid back on the bed and pulled up the covers that had become wrinkled from sleeping on them. He nestled back into the bed and shut his eyes as he tried to focus on getting back to sleep.

Exhaustion was dragging at him, pulling him back to the sleep that threatened to take him again. After such a long day Denzel was more than happy to give in to it. He nestled against the pillows and a content sigh escaped as he buried himself into them. Sleep dragged at him and claimed him quickly, his last thoughts on how much he would learn in the morning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 am

Her fingers slowly close into a soft fist as her grasp relinquishes Zack’s arm, the brief embrace providing ample time to bestow her gift of awakening upon the raven and jet clad young man and the cells within him, before slowly sinking back to the material of her skirt. She fondles the silken fabric of her dress quietly as Zack rises and the siblings war their respective rivalries before Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo relent their audience and abscond.

“Perhaps,” she thinks to herself as their emotions glitter within the recesses of her conscious, “they are coming of age. No. Rather that they are coming of purpose. Yes. They are finding themselves within one another as their paths diverge.”

The remnants they had once been, empty shells of naught but the divided traits of her eldest son wrought from his utter defeat as a demigod; his final fraught and desperate effort towards immortality.

Zack sinks into the comforting embrace of his throne as she slowly rises to her feet, softly prodding her long lustrous hair to the right around her bare shoulder in long silken waves.

“Zackary,” she says with a commanding voice as she looks about the room and its numerous occupants. “I must ask a favor of you.”

She turns toward him with an elegant twist and looks upon him pleadingly.

“I am aware that you have business of which you must attend in a timely fashion,” she begins in reference to her grandson, “however, I must appeal. Will you be so kind as to handle these affairs with your siblings?”

Her eyes trace their gaze toward her left as Cloud indolently draws his weapon, Its vibrant shine a disconcerting contrast to the dull fog of hatred and nostalgia within his lethargic stare.

“I fear that several of you have not ears to hear my hopes as of yet,” she casually annunciates with a slight breath as her blink lingers across her glance’s returning journey toward her seated offspring. “Please, maintain order within these ranks as I must attend to my silver haired men. When I return, I shall bestow the rest of your gifts.”

Without awaiting recourse, she promptly diverts her gaze towards the door and decends into the floor like a polished coin sinking within a fountain’s depths; the ripples hardly dispersed as she emerges a slight ways down the hallway in hopes of intercepting her triplets.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 am

"Understood." Zack watched Jenova walk on after the remnants.
It made sense to him a bit that they were finding their own means.
He looked to Cloud as he rested his head in his hand, elbow perched on the arm rest.
"Guess you gotta talk to me first Cloudy. If you don't want to then take a number and wait in line like the rest of 'em."
Zack motioned to one of the chairs.
"Sit take a load off. If you even so much as make a move to skip your place in line, I will put you down, got that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 am

Tseng's wings folded up as Jenova spoke to Zack, his eyes still intently on Cloud while he listened to every word. Mother's orders were that Fair was in charge now? Something inside of him didn't like the thought of Zack being in charge of him but it was Mother's word and Tseng had to obey it.

With one last warning glare at Cloud, he turned and stepped over to where Zack sat. A swift glance was given to Reno before he closed his eyes and knelt beside Zack's throne, head down and awaiting orders. Every bit of TURK training kept him highly alert to the sounds and movements around him, always ready to leap into action if the life of the one he protected was endangered. At this point, that one being Zack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 am

No one took his hand, no one showed him any kind of affection but he was used to it. They were technically the same age but he had been created as the youngest, and yet he was their leader, expected to know what to do, what to say... and while he thought he knew what it was that he wanted, what he needed... There was still that emptiness inside of him. That ache that wonders if he will ever be more than a tool to give Sephiroth back to her.

Would he ever be good enough, just as he was?

He stopped as she appeared in the hallway ahead of them, not sure what it was that he felt for her any more. He loved her, yes. Feared her, perhaps, as any child should respect and fear their parent. But there was something else, something he didn't understand and couldn't place...

"Mother," he said softly, not moving towards her, but not turning away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 am

Loz's hand squeezed Yazoo's lightly, as to not hurt his shooting hand. Just before their mother stepped out Loz was reaching to grab hold of Kadaj. It was a second after their mother appeared as the worlds formed on Kadaj's lips that Loz's hand rested on his shoulder. It was not threat, just there, trying to hold the three of them together.

The oldest left with Kadaj, in all that happened he chose Kadaj, for Kadaj was right and Loz knew it. The others were fakes lured into Mother's love. Not like the trio who's whole lives where Mother and each other.

Loz stopped and looked upon their Mother. How was she going to take them storming out? He did not want to hurt her, but this was right. Mother should know this was right for the trio. To be together, not with the others who sought to kill them off, and kill her off too.

He did not trust himself to speak As his voice would probably break with all the emotions flowing through him. Loz was still, holding onto the other things in his life that was real, his brothers, as he stared into the eyes of the only woman in his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 am

After Jenova appeared before them, Yazoo placed his free hand on Kadaj's other shoulder, squeezing it gently in comfort. He could feel his younger brother was upset and felt alone, but he wanted Kadaj to know both Loz and himself were there with him, they always would be and nothing could break them up.

Unless Mother ordered it. He thought idly as he watched Her silently, not moving from his brothers this time, they were his life and without them he was only one third of a whole being.. without them.. he was nothing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 am

Cid moved to stand beside her, though his back was to the sunset and his eyes on his ship.

"Tseng'll be back... one way or an'ther." but he the pilot could not keep the sigh out of his voice, "Just mean's we'all gotta band ta'gether n' find a way ta fight that (*&^@#' a$$ #$%& #$%! of a )*&(#, eh?" cid moved and nudged his shoulder against the TURKs'

"Worst 'hing ta do is to lose yah #$^*&' hope."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 am

"You're right, the Director wouldn't really abandon us.. at least not the Tseng I knew." Cissnei sighed and looked over at him. "Such an eloquent way of describing the Calamity." She smiled with a soft laugh.

"With Rude and Elena still out in the field and Reno going after Tseng, I am all that's left to protect the President. I can't let these thoughts get in the way of my job." She nodded, remembering her duty to the TURKs and ShinRa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 am

Smirking while looking at his ship Cid was thinking of the young Tseng he knew. Back in the day when the raven haired man acted more like someone else in the TURKs current employment. There were rumors around that time of when Tseng lost his cool, lost everything in fact, but he was always able to return to his normal self.

"Tseng just needs ta sort his $#^% out, eh?" Cid said, "Deal with future in the #$^@*&' future, deal with now, now. Ain't got time to brode over all that %&^@#($' crap."

Cid pulled out another smoke, "Well its true, $#%&@ is, n' I will call her such." Nodding as he light his ciggerette and offered one to Cissnei. Not sure if she smoked or not, but one had to be polite.

"Yah not alone. Still gots Dark Nation ta help." Cid was not going to vonenteer himself for the job. He was done with ShinRa and was not heading that way again, "Dog worth more then most guards, fer sur'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 am

Cissnei shook her head at the offered smoke and turned to lean back against the railing, facing the same way as Cid was. "You're night. Dark Nation is a very good guard dog, loyal to the President to a fault.. and sadly likes Reno more than me." She laughed softly. "He'd never do anything I'm sure.. I hope.. but he tends no to listen to me most of the time." She tilted her head with a thought, watching the rising sunlight glint of the massive airship. "Maybe he just doesn't like females." She mused with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Heuaring Jenovas, blatant dismissal, he shakes his head, and begins to mumble to himself. Looking around the room, he hewrs Zack offer for him to stay or go. Noticing the row of chairs lining the dias, he heaes for theseat farthest away from everyone. Unbucklin ghis sword he leans it againt the chair.

Sitting.in the chiar his self inflected mumbling can be heard sporradically by anyone close enough.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am

Zack looked at Tseng kneeling by his throne. Zack knew the Tseng he remembered would much rather cut off his own hand than kneel before anyone who wasn't Rufus.

Zack watched as Cloud moved to sit down and he blinked. The blonde mumbling something. Cloud seemed off to him.
Then again he wondered why he had been granted his own thoughts and memories to remain.
When Seph went mental, Zack remembered it was like Seph didn't even know who he was, Zack had just been a traitor.
They were all traitors to her cause. That's what Seph had said himself back then.

It was a painful memory, he was getting conflicted with Jenova not near. But there was his unwavering concern for Denzel.
He felt she still deserved his loyalty, but he was able to focus on his concern for Cloud's state of mind.
He was still able to worry about who would train Denzel, take care of him when Cloud clearly no longer could.
Reno's forced prison and Tseng uncharacteristically kneeling before him.
"Tseng I order you to sit on a seat like a normal person. That kneeling is kinda creeping me out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

Tseng lifted his head and blinked at Zack. Nodding slowly he rose to his feet and looked around the room, his gaze drifted over Cloud slowly before settling on Reno. He walked over towards the redhead and stopped, placing has hand on the crystal wall of the little prison. "What are we going to do with him?" He asked, his eyes never leaving Reno, watching him curiously.

Somewhere in the dark recesses of his mind a voice whisper to break the wall down and get Reno out, but he never heard it's words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 am

Zack sat there looking to where Tseng stood gazing at Reno.
"I'm not sure yet."
In truth his mental he already knew. To get back to the WRO, he would need Reno to vouch for his sanity.
That would not happen unless some viable option came to pass where he could fakingly 'reedeem' himself to his old friend.
"I guess he stays put for now. He's not hurting anyone in there. But he does seem rather attached to you."

Zack looked to the window. If he were to open it, and free Reno from his cage, he knew the red head would not go.
His old ShinRa prank buddy was loyal to a fault to Tseng. He came here to collect him, he wouldn't leave without him.
Made this one complicated situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 am

Reno pressed his hand against the crystal, the wall the only thing stopping his hand from taking Tseng's. He searched his eyes for any hint of the man he knew, anything hidden deep in the recesses of his mind that would keep that flicker of hope inside of him.

He glared at Zack as he noted how 'attached' he was to Tseng, pushing away from the wall with a frustrated twitch of his wing.

"Damn it, Zack - let me out of here," he growled, pacing his confinement again. He wasn't claustrophobic in the slightest, but he hated a cage - he had been in too many in his life time. He looked to Tseng again, his heart aching as he went back to the wall. "You... You wouldn't even betray ShinRa to your own people for them to lift the shame from your family, but you've betrayed ShinRa and turned to Jenova - someone you hold no allegiance to. She killed you Tseng - not nearly, not almost... you died. I had to threaten half of the Junon facility's doctors that if you didn't come out of the O.R. alive, neither did they, for them to not consider you a lost cause. I didn't half kill myself just so you could turn around and fall at the feet of that bitch."

He had never told Tseng how bad it was, how he had nearly died and Reno along with him while trying to save him. He never told him how he had to beg the doctors to try, how he had to threaten them so they wouldn't stop trying. He would never have paraded that Tseng owed his life to the redhead, he would have never even said a thing... but if the Wutain man was going to turn on ShinRa then he might as well hear the truth of who he was turning to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 am

Tseng nodded at Zack's words, that seemed a wise enough choice for now. He was about to head over to find a seat when Reno spoke to him again. He said nothing as Reno ranted at him, no expression except confusion passed over his face. "I don't know what you are talking about, brother." He said calmly and confused, though in his eyes was a flicker of pain, of... rememberance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 am

Reno saw it, saw the flicker and the hope inside him rekindled. He hated to do this, to dredge things up that were best left in the past but he knew Tseng - he knew that it was the pain that would resonate within him, that would pull him back.

"You do, I can see it," he pushed, going back to the wall. "Don't make me dredge up darker secrets, names you don't think I'll remember - but I do. Tseng... if there is any of you left in there, any of your honour left... You know that your life is in my hands - that before any other, before even yourself, you owe everything to me. I have placed my life on the line for you more times than either of us can remember in the ten years I've known you, and twice I have been a breath from death to make sure you live. Remember, Tseng... Please, remember."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next