A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Rufus nodded his head. "I'll go gather some extra blankets then."
He gave Dark Nation a pat on the head as he walked by, then into the wardrobe to pull down the blankets stored there.
At least Reeve kept the majority of the rooms of this place laid out the same.
He pulled out a roll out futon unfolding it and setting the blankets down.
"Make yourself at home Sephiroth."

Rufus set the blankets down on his bed. Such domestics were rarely seen by those who weren't close to him.
Regardless Sephiroth would either be a hinder or help. Especially when Rufus reinstated SOLDIER.
He would not mention it to the former General. That he would leave up to Zack.
"As for Jenova. I believe Tseng and Reno make good at being very distracting at times."
He nodded at Sephiroth. "I'm sure you'll manage to get a couple hours rest at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:48 pm

((Apologies for the long disappearance, but I'm here now <3))

He could hear Jenova's voice ringing in his head. She was promising him strength unimaginable just as his beloved goddess had been doing. Jenova... she was so much like his dear goddess. They were the same. He clutched roughly onto his sword as the voice grew stronger inside of his head.

"Shut up. You will never be able to give me the strength you promise." He growled. The voice in his head was growing stronger, suddenly his hand went to his Rapier, he needed to do anything to stop this mental battle. He pulled out his Rapier which instantly went into the wall, forming a hole in the wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 am

The idea of uninterrupted sleep would be very much a relief at this point. The very real threat of Jenova boded on his mind, ever present as always. It was something that had once enthralled and invigorated him, but now it consumed him, pushing him further towards the edge. Silently the boots, gloves and coat were removed, followed by the harness and Sephiroth moved to his knees before he sat upon the futon, his silver hair spilling down his back and across it.

Masamune was placed down beside him, the blade never far from reach. Eyes shut for a moment as he exhaled slowly, his body relaxed for the moment.

If the two Turks fell to her power then there would be more to serve her. The numbers of the infected seemed to grow with every moment, and that boded well for no one. "For all our sakes I hope they will indeed distract her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 am

Rufus let out a sigh. "Reno alone can be very distracting."
He pulled off his vest and set it over the back of the chair.
Giving Dark Nation another scratch under the chin. Rufus turned the light off before moving to his bed.

To share a room with Sephiroth, would have normally put even the hardest man on edge.
But Rufus didn't seem to care at that moment. His mind was distracted.
Hoping that Reno was dumb enough that he kept his sanity.
Sitting on his bed he looked to the window before lying down.

That awkward silence seemed to fill the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 am

Dark Nation gave a sudden, loud snore as the room fell silent. He had long since decided that Sephiroth was of little more threat than his Master in their current condition, and had decided that - while one ear would remain open, just in case - it was a good time to curl up on his clean blankets and get the sleep he deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 am

Cloud.

Zack realized this was getting far more complicated.
It seemed easy to understand that there was alot of resistance to mother's will.
But normally in her presence it was over whelming.
For Reno's ability to resist, Zack figured it was Turk training. For Cloud something didn't sit right.

Cloud's angst seemed to have turned him into an asshole. Different from the Cloud he remembered.
It wasn't right. But at the same time, it was pretty obvious now.
Zack had assessed Cloud within the moment he made an appearance.
Insulting them, calling his own friend weak or idiots.
"Cloud." His voice low. "I came cause she called."

That was it. He had decided it then and there. Cloud no longer had the ability to watch the teenager.
"If you don't turn round and walk out of this room..."
He could feel Jenova's influence on his cells merging them together, making his mind clearer.
The moment Zack was complete the moment she had dispensed her 'gifts' upon them.
He was going to take his leave for now. Denzel was important to him too, he would not leave that child.
"I'm taking every right you have to Denzel away from you. You're going to loose him, if you continue down this path."

[Woooo custody battle <3]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am

Yazoo slowly got up from his corner, sniffling a little and muttering that he was acting too much like Loz. Slowly he walked forward towards Mother, glancing at Kadaj for a moment before continuing his path towards and ignoring Cloud and his outburst against Her and them all, She would punish the black sheep he was certain of it.

In the past the only time they got hold of Her it was Kadaj all Kadaj. Kadaj was the only one allowed to touch Her, to see Her and talk to her. But now she was welcoming all of them into Her embrace she was talking with all of them, sharing her love between them all. Zack and Tseng were touching Her and She wasn't angry at them for it, so he knew it would be safe to do so himself.

"Mother," he whispered as he approached Her side, opposite to Zack and stood beside Tseng, not quite touching Her yet. "I am so sorry, I did not meant to act so foolish and childish as Loz does. Forgive me Mother, I will do everything you ask of me." His words were sincere and he knew She would see that in his mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 am

She couldn't sleep, there was something plaguing Cissnei about the way this infection was spreading at such an alarming rate. Climbing out of bed she headed into her ensuite and stripped before getting into the shower, trying to let the warm water sooth her mind and help her to focus her thoughts.

The water tank must've been huge at the WRO because she was out before the water even turned cold, normally Cissnei would completely drain her tank at her apartment before she decided it was time to get out, she liked long showers as they gave her time to think.

Stepping out she wrapped a towel around herself and grabbed another for her hair, drying it off as she walked back into her bedroom. Whatever was bothering her was still there, undecided and she was unable to make heads nor tails of her feeling or reasoning for that feeling, it irked her somewhat and she sat with a humph on her bed, frowning in thought and watching the sunrise through her window.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Only one thought ran through Genesis' mind - he had to find Sephiroth! His mind was running rapid as he reached out to pull his Rapier out of the wall. He let out a long sigh, whoever was in the room next to him would be in for a surprise when they saw the hole created by the sword. He got out of his room and wandered down the hall until he found Sephiroth's room. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. Flipping out his phone, he dialed Sephiroth's number. "Seph...?"

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:18 am

As the light flipped off Sephiroth laid down against the futon. It was certainly not the most uncomfortable place he had ever slept. Unfortunately no sooner had he let his head rest down his phone rang and a growl escaped. He reached over and stared at the number before flipping it open.

"Genesis," he could only assume the reason for the call was the words from Jenova. Was she whispering in his friend's ear as much as she did his own? If so he worried for his safety. Genesis, Zack... his remaining friends, he could not allow them to fall prey to her ways. They couldn't understand how it would be, to become her slave. "My friend, what is it?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 am

((long post to catch up, sorry guys ^.^; Cid will be later today or tomorrow))

Loz wanted nothing more then to run to his mother from the moment the stepped into the chamber. It was Kadaj's reminder, the hand on his chest, that kept him from doing such. instead tears sprung to his eyes and moved their way down his cheeks as he basked in their Mother's love.

The want to help Yazoo did fill Loz again, to fight by his side and make the red-head pay. But something kept him in his spot.... Mother. Or really it was the love he held for Mother. He wanted Mother's blessing to take this action, to let himself hurt the other who hurt their family. But Mother did not seem to want this, she was mad at Yazoo for his outbreak. Loz hung his head a little, feeling some of he shame as he did want to help his closest brother. instead he let out an almost silent sob.

A little growl did escape Loz at the insult, but it was nothing more or bad then that.

He could not help the overwhelming emotions that fell upon him all at the same time.

Although Loz did not move. He wanted his mothers love and blessing, but Kadaj needed to be there too. The three of them, together as always. Yazoo breaking off to join Mother first was worrying.

A shutter passed though Loz's shoulders, he could not help the feeling that something was breaking right now, but he hoped it was just his sensors going crazy. The trio always needed to be a trio together, it was the way of the world. But Now that they were with Mother, no. everything was goign to be fine. Mother would make sure of it!

Loz also waited so he could spend it with Kadaj and Yazoo, not the other two 'new' brothers. The trio were the only ones always loyal to their mother, never called her names or hated her. Loz hoped Mother would recognized that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm

He took in a deep breath when he heard Sephiroth's voice on the other end of the line. It was certainly quite late and he was aware that his old friend was probably quite tired. He knew that if he kept Sephiroth awake any longer he would probably end up angering his old friend so he decided that he would just have to tell him about Jenova and then tell him that he'd talk to him about it more when morning came. His hand ran along the blade of his Rapier which he had just fished out of the wall.

"Seph," he could feel the warmness of Sephiroth's voice on the other end and it alone seemed to calm him down from the panic Jenova had just sent through his entire body. Come morning, his friend would know how to help him. He had to know how to help him. Sephiroth... now that Angeal was gone, Sephiroth was all Genesis had. Jenova terrified Genesis, but he knew that she scared Sephiroth just as much. "It was Jenova, but... I'll just - well, you should get some sleep Seph, so I'll talk it over with you in the morning."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Sephiroth's gaze flickered through the darkness of the room. Silence, except for the snoring of Dark Nation. "It will be alright Genesis."

So Jenova had pursued his friend as well, and that did not bode well in Sephiroth's mind. Concern for Genesis' mental stability gnawed at the edges of his mind, however it was slightly eased at the words of his friend. "You as well Genesis. For now it seems that she is preoccupied, we will speak in the morning."

For all their sakes he hoped that Rufus was right, that Tseng and Reno would be a distraction. While the idea of losing them did not bode well in his mind, especially Tseng who had been loyal to Shinra for many years, sometimes sacrifices needed to be made. It was not something he desired, though something he had unfortunately been forced to accept. A lifetime of war forced certain things upon one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am

Maintaining his stance, ignoreing Reno, Tseng and the trio, he smirks at Zack. "I've never been the fatherly type, if you havent noticed. Tifa did more to rasie him than i did. Im not the "family" type. Besides, you cant take what wasnt mine, we took him in, but nothing was ever made official, hes still an orphan. We just gave him a roof to live under."

Shifting to look at Jenova, "I've coome to talk to Jenova, besides her, there not a person here that can make me leave. And before anyone gets itchy to fight, like i said im just here to talk. And hear what she has to say, i never said i was going to be pleasant. Yall can go back to happy puppet family after i leave."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

Zack let go of Jenova and moved towards Cloud shoving Kadaj in the back.
"Give your mother a hug." He remarked teasing the emo.
Walking up to Cloud he stopped in front of his old friend.
He stood there staring Cloud down. How could he say that about Denzel?
Cloud made it sound like Denzel was a stray animal they had picked up.

Zack shook his head at Cloud. This wasn't Cloud anymore. He knew that now.
Not the Cloud he knew, not the same Cloud he watched evolve as Zack had lingered in the lifestream.
That Cloud that saved Gaia a couple of times, who had grown stronger, was no more.
The Cloud who was his best friend was lost to whatever drove him now. Lingering beyond Zack's reach.
"If that's how you feel. Then so be it. I'll do the paperwork for it. He needs someone now more than ever."

Zack's fist clenched at his side he wanted to hit Cloud, but everything they went through together just lingered on the tip of his memories.
He wouldn't ignore Denzel. But he couldn't hit Cloud either, but he was shaking.
Family was important. Having that support was necessary. Denzel needed someone to watch him.
He needed a male figure now more than ever with mother coursing through him.

Zack did not want Denzel to go insane, if mother's voice got to much it was possible he could.
He would train him to hear her at a level where he would remain his self.
"I'm sure once she's done dispersing her gifts, she'll be glad to have a word with you... brother."
Zack stood in front of Cloud unmoving blocking him from access to her for that moment.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

Slowly Tseng stood up and turned to face Cloud, wings twitching slightly as they blocked Cloud's view of Jenova. "Why do you speak so cruely to your brothers, Strife?" He asked softly, head lifting to look at the blond. "You say you wish to talk to Mother alone, but I'm afraid we cannot let that happen when you are so obviously cruel to your family. Mother just wants to give us love, and yes even a black sheep can receive her love if he speaks more politely in Her presence."

Tseng looked over to Reno for a moment, a twinge of pain in his eyes before he folded his wings up and waited Mother's judgement. He truly wanted her gifts and not to upset Her anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 am

Never moving, his mind wanders as Jenova continues to reward her faithful childern. As his mind wanders, he draws his sword slowly, placing it tip down, he hears himself speak as if from a distance, "move", he continues to look off into space, as he begins to remember his first images after fighting Sephiroth in the reactor.

A half smile phantoms its way across his face, as he remebers seeing Zack and hearing him talk about his goals for the future. His dream company of a mercinary thar would do any job for any price. The smile fades as he relives Zacks death and the subsequent events that followed. Including his own delusional belief that he was Zack, the mercinary for hire.

As his flash backs continue to stream through his mind, he watches as he picks up Denzel, Tifa having told him to bring him back to Seventh Heaven.
He cocks his head trying to figure out why he feels so disconected from everyone, and how he had let himself get this way? As the memories fade, he starts to think, what does it matter, even if i did try, i have no idea what he needs to.learn, or how to prepare him for the real world. I'm a freak as itnis, not to menton the fact that i have yet do anything but fight, wether it be monsters or people, im always fighting. He needs to learn more than that. Besides i cant watch over him, i cant keep my self in check, how the hell can i help him.

Continuing to stand his ground almost unaware of his sword being drawn, he continues to wade through his mental swamp.

Last edited by Cloud on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Kadaj glared at Zack but said nothing, he wasn't going to dignify it with a response. He turned to Loz, giving him a small nod - his permission to go to Mother before starting for the door.

It didn't feel right in there, with all those who had previously fought against Mother, who had tried to kill those She had sent to the world to spread Her love and unite the world together in Her name.

Mother may be able to forgive them, but Kadaj was not so easily swayed by their supposed fealty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

It hurt him more than he could explain to hear Tseng talk about Jenova in that way, to with each word renounce his former life and inch closer to her and her supposed 'good cause'.

There was a reason the Ancients had named her Calamity, there was a reason that Sephiroth had gone insane from her influence - a reason to why they had kept her remains from the Remnants for as long as they had, and nearly sacrificed Tseng and Elena in the process.

He sighed, leaning against the wall more and watching him, catching the flash of sadness in his eyes. He was still in there, somewhere.

His hand slammed against the crystal wall, an angry growl escaping him at his imprisonment. "How can you so easily turn to the person who nearly killed you? How can you swear loyalty and love to a being that left you in a pool of your own blood to slip from this world... and ignore the person who nearly gave his life ensuring you kept yours? The person who..."

Who truly loves you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Hojo's minion dragged the unconscious Vincent onto the operating table and Hojo experimented on the ex-Turk, inserting the altered Chaos back into his body. Once the experiment was complete, Hojo and his followers packed everything up and left Valetine and the ninja lying in a bush on the outskirts of Kalm. Everyone left, fearing the time when Vincent awoke and Chaos took over, except Hojo, who hid several feet away, eager to see the effects of his alterations on Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

There was nothing but rage.

When Vincent's eyes flashed open he wasn't Vincent anymore. No, instead the demon had once again taken complete control. He saw the Wutaian girl, and the small bit of humanity left in him knew that he needed to remove her. He left her outside of Kalm and then heading back to the lab in Kalm, and shot at one of the machines until it burst into flames. The lab was destroyed as Vincent walked out.

"Hojo..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Hojo smirked as he saw the rage in the demon's eyes, the destruction in which that rage led to! It was almost beautiful in Hojo's eyes, to know that he had created an even better Chaos than the original, just by modifying the orignal a little bit! When Chaos said the professor's name, beady eyes widened and he slowly tried to back away without being seen. He didn't want to be killed, not when there were a lot more modifications to the people of this sorry world he could make.

When I started to wake up, the first thing I heard was gunfire. Tired eyes opened to realise that I was outside of Kalm and Vincent wasn't with me, which meant that the gunshots were coming from him. Realising that Vince could be in the middle of an intense fight and need backup, I stood and rushed back into Kalm, thankful that my Shuriken was still latched to my back. When I entered Kalm, I froze. Vincent wasn't there, but Chaos was, and he looked extremely mad - though I guess he had a reason to be. "Crap... Please tell me Vincent's in full control of you right now." I wasn't scared of Chaos - actually, I wasn't scared of anything except for Jenova's 'haunted house' - but I knew that if Vincent wasn't controlling the demon right now, we'd all be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 am

Cid just nodded at Rufus, not saying anything. Its not that he could not or was speechless its just.... How do you react to that? Cid, instead just reached out and light another smoke. He needed the tension to leave his shoulders but that was not going to happen here.

After watching Rufus and Dark Nation make their way out, Cid turned to Cissnei, "I'll claim a #$^#%*' room, but ain't gunna stay 'ere." the pilot sighed. "Feel better in mah ship 'n I need to watch those $#^%&# #$^*&^!@# to make sure they don't %&^# it up." and really Cid was not feeling safe in this building.

There was partly something about the place that changed Tseng, but it was mostly the feeling of not being able to leave the place. Once the pilot tasted the freedom of his own ship staying in an unmoveable place to long started to make him itch.

Cid just stood and started to go, leaving floor 12 and heading back to the roof. He needed his ship and someone to yell at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 am

Getting dressed into a clean uniform, Cissnei ran a brush through her hair, shaking out her damp curls. Glancing back to the sunrise she nodded and decided to herself to go for a walk, walks sometimes helped to clear her mind.

Grabbing her handgun she slipped it into the waistband of her pants and slung her shuriken over her back in it's usual position before leaving her room. Locking the door with her key card she pocketed it and walked to the elevator, turning her eyes away from the room that had once been Reno's. Bring him back safe and sane, Reno. She prayed softly to whatever Gods were listening and hit the button for the elevator.

Stepping into the elevator she hit the button for the roof, deciding to watch the rest of the sunrise from there. She watched the numbers rise slowly and jumped out of her thoughts when the doors dinged open, mentally scolding herself for not paying attention to her surroundings, especially during a time like this. Cissnei stepped out of the elevator and onto the roof, walking over to the east side of the building to watch the sunrise with a little smile, ignoring, for now, the chattering and other noises of the decontamination crew that were working over the massive airship.

Everything seems so peaceful here, it's hard to think right now that Jenova is plotting the destruction of our planet once again. She thought with a little frown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 am

Seeing the nod Loz watched as Kadaj moved to leave the room. There was longing in his eyes as he looked at Mother. Loz wanted to go there, and hold her and get her blessing, but something was wrong. This whole things was off and it was not the homecoming he wanted.

Why was it so hard to just have his actual brothers there? the ones who were always, and always would be for Mother? Everyone else here was just fakes or newly in want of Mother's love. What about those who have been devoted for so long, and even in death? Loz wanted to hit them all, to beat them all, but it was Mother's presence that kept him from acting.

Loz just turned and moved to fallow Kadaj out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next