A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Rufus set the tuna sandwich down for Dark Nation and gave him a pat on the head.
Sitting down he read through the file.
Jenova cells were present it was an unfamiliar strain, not like SOLDIER not like the other infected examples they had.
The ratio he had in his system according to his memory was similar to those in SOLDIER. Almost.
"Intriguing." he took a bit of the sandwich.

Rufus needed to dabble in this a little longer. What strain of infection did Reno have.
He looked at Dark Nation. "Seems I'm in the same boat as everyone else." He stated. "Infected."
It was more similar to the 'failed S clone' puppet stage with the lack of S cells and more J.
Infected and contagious to a degree but at least he wouldn't be sprouting any extra appendages that made him defy gravity.
He had helicopters for that, they moved faster than those with wings anyway.

Standing up he folded the piece of paper up sliding it into his pocket and finishing off the sandwich he walked to the door.
"I think I've found out all I can use for now... until we get some of the others in here for some tests."
He didn't have much else for comparison. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 am

Tseng ignored Reno at first, when the red head grabbed his hair he growled softly but didn't move.. but the blade, that caused him to snap an angry glare at Reno, green eyes narrowing dangerously before arm and wing shot out the shove Reno away from him hard.

He stood up slowly, wing flowing back into place as he turned to face the red head. "You will accept Mother's love, or you will die." He growled coldly.. that voice and that look in his eyes, it was something Reno had only seen once before. During their first mission together Tseng had snapped and got psycho, sadistically enjoying torturing the man they were meant to get information out of and kill. Tseng hated that part of himself and swore he'd get it under control, it had only surface one other time during a very hard mission and never again, until now.. until Jenova had her claws into his very being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 am

Yazoo smiled when they finally reached Mother's chamber and he saw her. "Mother.. he whispered softly in reverence, but then that stupid red TURK came in and tried to convince his boss to leave them, to leave Mother. He would not allow that and he so wanted to beat up the red head again. He took a step forward, pushing Kadaj's hand away gently and walked up to Tseng's side with an evil smirk at Reno. "Join or die, brother. Personally I'd love to kick your ass again." He purred with a evil chuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 am

Cissnei nodded slightly. "As you wish, Sir." She said, biting her lip lightly as Rufus walked off, worried about him. "Everything is going crazy around here." She muttered with a sigh, her gaze settling on Cid with a light smile. "You should find yourself a room, there are plenty of free ones still... two more now it seems." Walking up to the doorway of Reno's room she was careful not to enter or touch anything. "We'll need to get a clean up and decontamination crew in here soon." Grabbing the door handle she pulled the door shut and looked at her hand to make sure there was no blood on it, which thankfully there wasn't.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 am

"Aww, jeez, and I thought this crazy ass religion would be different to all the others," Reno muttered, rolling his eyes. He tentatively rubbed his nose where the wing had bashed into it, quite happy to remain sat on the floor where he was now.

He'd seen Tseng like it before, he knew the look... and he knew that no one could control him, or even coerce him when he was like it - so it was no surprise that the age old tricks didn't work.

"Great to see that your forgiving Sephiroth goes as far as forgiving the psycho that made him turn you into a shish kabab, and forgive the three nut jobs that nearly killed you a second time. Beautiful, Tseng. When you decide to turn against everyone and everything you know - you really know how to choose 'em. Fuck! I can't even believe we're having this very one sided rant session!"

He ran his fingers through his hair, realising for the first time that it was still down and un-styled from his shower, grumbling softly at himself about it not being done - another annoyance for the list.

"Fine, whatever. You do the crazy Jenova loving thing and I'll stick to my 'Told you I'm not as weak as you think if I can resist brainwashing even when I'm cellularly programmed to be weak to it'. Score one for me. I'm taking your office, your pay check and fuck you." He flipped Tseng the bird and got to his feet. "Enjoy your Reunion, I'm out of here."

He went for the door, pausing and looking back to Zack. "And don't think I'm going to forget about your behind being here - the triplets I expected, but you?" He held his hands up and shrugged. "Whatever. Do what you have to and all that. Would mighty appreciate it if you found it in your heart to slice her head off but hey, just a request. Seemed to work to some respect last time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 am

>Okay. So just to clarify on the off chance that I'm not being too obvious, I'm kinda playing Jenova more on the angle that she isn't "evil" per sey, rather that she is just nucking futs and has her own idea of what her purpose for being is supposed to be.<

>Sorry I keep having to edit cuz posts are coming in faster than I can modify it. lol.<

The dark material of the well tailored suit stretches and clings to his limbs as her disturbingly serious son bends to his knee before her. His gaze flows down the folds of her luxurious dress before meeting the floor at her feet as a symbol of his respect, or perhaps, his fealty.

Her expression turns demure as she stares down upon him, her true emotions divulged by merely the slightest of flush upon her light complexion as livid sensations well with; distracting her from the arrival of the silvered haired men in her chambers as she recollects the various deeds achieved against her by this particular fellow and his cohorts in days past. Yet, she does not but stare at the top of his head; oblivious to the shrill beckoning of Zackary’s phone, his discourse with her grandson, even the unfortunate behavior of her son with the bright red tresses as he pulls upon Tseng’s hair and proceeds to wield his weapon against him.

“Sephiroth,” she begins slowly. “Cloud; would you have me hold past discrepancies against you as you have against me? Shall I indulge my grudges and head their beckon until all that has been committed against me is avenged? Until every soul that has plotted my demise, as such, even those who had a hand in its extinguishment, finds an unrelenting and disturbed rest in the nightmarish embraces of Hell?”

She slowly raises her long beautifully sculpted hand toward Tseng, the long fabric of her sleeve rolling over her subtle skin to accommodate the delicate gesture before stopping abruptly. It would be an altogether overly simplisitc gesture, to just reach out and snap the life from his being; however, this man before her is no longer the mere nuisance he once was, but a son whom she had not expected.

“How dare you oppose the will of your mother,” she cries outward to her two children. “You claim to know my will yet you have yet to inquire as to what I actually wish to achieve. I shall not be a beacon of death, but the harbinger of rebirth. Each of you fulfills the role of conduit to the dawn of a new order and I am but the maternal guide in its realization. I have you fight, yes; though not to the ends of becoming an army, but to purify you in the likes of the finest metals so that you may reign as kings.”

Jet feathers abruptly stir as they swat toward Reno’s thin frame and Tseng rises in arms toward his brother. Yazoo gracefully makes way toward the imminent tussle and purrs his discontent. Reno rises to his feet before putting some distance between himself and his siblings as he pouts his accusations towards the well kept siblings and then the raven haired one.

“As I have said before,” she says both to the minds of her rebellious children and aloud to those in her company. “I need not pawns of my children.”

With such exclamation she slightly flicks her palm to the side and with a grand yet expedient gesture she throws her right arm toward the left wall. The gesture neigh instantaneously prompts several crystalline tendrils to emerge from the wall and carves their way through the air between the warring siblings before flattening themselves into clear walls; four cordoning off Reno from floor to ceiling from the reach of the others.

Her arm falls toward her side with a limp waver as she momentarily stares into space. She stiffly falls to her knees, the fingers of her left hand wrestling with the fronds of her skirt as her right hand cups her mouth and her brow furrows in grief; the tears freely flowing from her clever eyes while her figure softly heaves in shallow breaths.

“I am so blessed,” she cries between short breaths, “to have such a bounty of wondrous children; alas how many of you rebuke me so? This is not how one bridles their grit. It must be dignified if you are to take your thrones as the kings of our new realm.”

She looks toward the general direction of her fiery locked child.

“Several of you are taking so little responsibility for your own shortcomings and claiming they are none but my own,” she begins again through soft sobs. “To imagine not one, but your blonde sibling as well, seeks to ruin our joyous reunion and sow discord in our joyous rights of passage. Such poor form is not dignified and embarrasses me so.”
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

Mother's tears seemed to strike a cord within him. Zack moved up to her and pulled her into his embrace.
Reno's words ringing in his ears. Yeah there would be some issues with the defiant children.
"Hey don't cry. You have us. We won't defy you. There are always the good children and the bad children in any large family."

Zack held mother close hoping to calm her tears of distress.
"Seph is a friend, I'm sure I can convince him for you. If not I can at least take out the enemy from within so he has no where else to go."
Zack's hand moved through her hair. "As Reno said I was the least expected to be here."
He placed a kiss to her forehead, letting his hand continue to roll through her hair.

Having her close to him seemed to ease the pain of the chaos of his cells.
So he continued to hold her in his arms just that little bit longer.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 am

Tseng took a step back at their mother's attack, startled out of his thoughts of hurting the one who wanted to take him away from her loving presence. "Mother.. I'm sorry." He said and looked away from Reno's crystal prison, walking over to Jenova and kneeling in front of her. He didn't like to see her cry, it struck a cord in him that reminded him of someone else.. but he wasn't sure who.

He held onto her leg gently, hugging Jenova with a frown. "What is it you wish of us, Mother?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 am

Dark Nation at his side Rufus took the service elevator up to the thirteenth floor.
"Sorry about this boy... To bring you to this floor. I don't want you infected but I have no guards for the night either."
He began to wrap the plastic booties round Dark Nations paws.
"To keep you safe okay?" He assured his hound.

Moving through the floor already he could see the rooms Reeve had set up for Reno and Tseng.
"Sorry Tseng... I'll just be borrowing your room for the night."
He didn't know why he was apologizing it wasn't the room he had picked for Tseng, it was Tseng's room on the infected floor.
Opening the door he looked round. It amazed him how fast Reeve was onto things. The room smelt cleaned, decontaminated.

Rufus saw the bed and let out a breath of relief. "I'll inform Reeve in the morning of my current change of availability."
Rufus moved to the bed picking it up one handed and he raised a brow.
He had never been strong enough to do this in the past. Looking over his shoulder at Dark Nation.
He knew that Dark Nation was aware of his change and this strength was nothing he had possessed ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 am

Yazoo was startled at their Mother's attack and took several steps back towards Kadaj and Loz. He was ashamed at his behaviour and he looked down at the floor. The instinct to fight the red headed TURK was strong in him and the moment Tseng attacked him Yazoo had jumped at the chance to help beat his ass.

He looked down at the ground and hugged himself, silver hair falling over his face as he slipped into a far corner, sliding down to sit, knees pulled up as tears slid silently down his cheeks, whispering a soft sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 am

Dark Nation tugged at the booties for a moment, whining at how uncomfortable it was to have his paws encased before resigning himself to the fact that they were on and there was no sense in trying to get them off.

He padded into the room as Rufus lifted the bed, stopping still and snarling a little at him before calming down again - it was his way of telling his Master that doing such things wasn't such a good idea.

He looked around for somewhere safe to lay, slowly understanding the importance of the booties on this new floor, grumbling as there seemed to be an oversight in where it was safe for him to lay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 am

Her voice was there again, booming in his mind. Sephiroth took a breath as he heard the accusations. No matter what she whispered in his ear he could not bend. Fingers curled against the sill as he took a deep breath.

So you claim your goal is different than it was before? Or would you have me destroy this world until the promised land is found. I refuse to be any part of your plan, never again will I bend to your will. I was created from you but I shall no longer follow in your footsteps. I will no longer be your child, your son.

The grip tightened and he took a breath. His body shook as he heard her voice and one hand was brought forward. It crashed upon the window in rage the glass shattering around him. He would not, could not give in. Rebirth? Perhaps in her view, but he would not be her tool this time. Eyes shut for a moment as his hand pulled back, the remainder of the glass fell as he dropped his head, the silver strands raining down across his face.

A breath escaped past his lips as his body shook.

Leave me Jenova.

Turning away from the window he drew in a breath and reached for Masamune, leaving the room in an instant. His gaze focused on a figure ahead of him, the blond director. He stepped towards him however the director disapeared. It took moments to cross the distance and his green eyes focused. The hand moved forward through the wall and curled around the metal before yanking back, the door falling uselessly to the ground. The blade was brought up as his eyes landed on Rufus.

"We need to talk."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 am

Kadaj silently twitched as his new 'brothers' clasped themselves onto his Mother, their neediness nauseating him. Wasn't being in Her presence merely enough for them? Were they so weak and desperate for Her approval that they felt the need to hold Her?

It was all thoughts to mask the gut-wrenching pain he felt at seeing anyone else touch Her. She was his... he glanced at his two true brothers... theirs. These bastard sons who went to Her only because She drew them in, not Her true sons who went because they wished to.

He looked to Yazoo as he sniffled in the corner, gently pinching the bridge of his nose as he bit back a comment about the only one who was permitted to cry was Loz, and even then it was only under sufferance that he tolerated it.

He hadn't expected his brother to be so... weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am

Rufus let out a breath and he sighed looked at the door then to Sephiroth.
He set the bed down in a new position before pulling the sheets off and setting them in a corner.

"Dark Nation." He motioned to the blankets.
Signalling that they were clean unused and therefor safe to sleep on. He could get more for himself later.

The room was similar to the layout of the other room, kitchenette, table chairs onsuite wardrobe.
This one just now lacked a functioning door.

Rufus sat down at the table in the room.
"Well do come in then, since obviously my door is always open now."
He motioned for Sephiroth to sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 am

Sephiroth walked towards it with barely a glance to the dog as he sat down, his gaze locked on Rufus. "Something must be done about Jenova."

There was no question of it in his mind, if it continued he would not remain, that much was apparent for him. He needed a reason to fight her, a reason beyond his own redemption. If this continued there would be no escape, and that was something he could not allow.

"We have limited time Rufus."

He did not know how any of the others faired however he knew his own resolve was slowly weakening, threatening to shatter. He could not allow that to happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:25 am

"I am well aware that something has to be done." Rufus stated, he rubbed the side of his head.
"She just turned Tseng into one of her many puppets she's gathering at the moment." He looked at Sephiroth.

"The WRO does not currently have the man power to take her on. Ones like us who resist her voice, are few."
Of all the people to drop the hint to first that he was in fact infected, it was Sephiroth.
The very man who had once been a sworn enemy.
But the fact that he appeared very sane... for now and confessing to him that Jenova needed to be taken care of.
It was a side Rufus hadn't seen since his early vice president days.

"Your control of your own mind is wavering." Rufus nodded. "You are not the only one suffering. We all are."
He motioned to the room round them. "Why would I be sitting on this floor if her infection had not spread."
He smirked just a small bit. "But Zack's report stated Weiss was possessed by the Lifestream."

Rufus lent forward. "Did he make any physical contact with you or Zack? If he did and was still of sane mind..."
Rufus let the thought linger in the air for a moment.
"Perhaps a cure lies within him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 am

The fingers on her left hand struggle from their intertwining with the fabric of her skirt as her grip arcs upwards to tenderly grasp Zack's forearm as he lends his comforts. She turns her head toward his shoulder as the fabric of his garb warms her face and Tseng makes his way toward her.

"Shh," she purrs maternally as her right hand reaches out to caress his face. "Shhh, it is alright my darling. I didn't not mean to startle you."

She beckons her child from the corner and holds out her right arm astride her body to indicate an open embrace toward her two children.

"I did not mean to hurt your feelings my darlings," she continues. "It is for the sake of your brother that I intervene. Should you have skirmished at such a time... I hesitate to contemplate what fate may have fallen upon any of you. When you confront one another it must be at the appropriate place during an appropriate time. You will know when it arrives; however, now is not the time to squabble needlessly. Now is a time to celebrate! I have gifts for my children! I do so love to lavish my children with gifts!"

A closed eye smile warms her face in spite of the dried tears that glimmer across rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 am

A cure... it seemed almost like a distant fantasy, and they did not have much time. He pushed the thoughts of Jenova's presence to the back of his mind. He could not allow himself to weaken, and Zack and Genesis had both sworn that they would end his life rather than allow him to fall. He could only return the favor by not allowing himself to fall easily. He would not return to her side, something he even now struggled with.

How long before others fell?

"Then we must find the power."

At the assessment there was the briefest drop of his head. The silver hair fell around him. "She calls to me even now, however her will shall not be the purpose of my life. Not this time." This was his fight, and he would not lose. He could not allow himself to. "It is possible, however much has happened since then. Perhaps a cure does exist in him."

He needed a reason, a reason to continue fighting her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:56 am

Rufus nodded. "Then we must locate Weiss, he vanished in Junon so it could be safe to assume that DeepGround has probably gained access to him."
He wasn't going to send Sephiroth there not when there was important announcement to be made tomorrow morning. One he wanted Sephiroth to hear.
"I'll see if Reeve can lend me the use of one of my old men again to scout the area." He smiled at Sephiroth. "Unlike the rest of his men, this one is pretty handy... used to be a 2nd Class SOLDIER but left, not long after Zack's incident with my father's army on the cliffs of Midgar."
Rufus would contact him in the morning after the announcement.
"If you need something to occupy your time till I can get more information on this. To keep her out of your head. I heard there is a training room on this level."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 am

"I doubt Reeve would approve of my usage of training rooms," Sephiroth's gaze flickered away for a moment. She had not contacted him again, that much was a relief. As long as he was free of her for the moment he could retain his control. Eyes shut for a moment before he returned his eyes towards Rufus. A cure would need to be found if there was any hope for any sort of victory.

Jenova was too strong for any attempt to battle her without being free of the infection.

"I am certain Reeve will understand the urgency if a cure can indeed be obtained."

He knew others struggled, it was made obvious with the embrace from Genesis. They needed to fight back before it grew even worse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 am

Zack let out a breath holding her close. Her hand moving over the wrist where she had awoken her cells from inside him.
Eyes closed as at her mere touch they reacted in need, linking together to move through his body.

Memories of that first touch, the pain of her nails digging into his flesh and touching her very cells inside.
The panic and fear that had gripped him to hold her to the wall in hopes Yuffie could escape.
He had been ready to die then to protect Yuffie.

It didn't feel like he was that same person. Yet he was. But that fear was gone. There was nothing to be scared of.
He couldn't understand how he had been afraid of her. Even just hours earlier. When her warmth was just so welcoming.
He looked to Tseng then to where Reno was imprisoned. He didn't want to leave but a plan was forming in his head.
He didn't need to talk to her physically anymore. She was that strong inside his mind.
A mother's bond she would know and he would know likewise.
It would be easy for him to infiltrate to influence those who did not want to come to this reunion.
But it was need to look like he was free of her. When he wanted nothing more to stay. To fake a betrayal to her.

To do that it would involve freeing Reno to regain his trust. But Reno would not leave not without Tseng.
That would be something Tseng would not forgive him for.
Zack looked to her kissing her on the forehead hoping she understood his plan.
He would not word it for it had to look real, especially to the remnants. Otherwise it would be unbelieved.
But to leave her warmth so soon, he had to wait.
To make sure Tseng got his welcoming into the family.
"Your presence is a gift in itself mother."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am

Landing outside the old ShinRa building he heads inside. Following the pull he feels from Jenova he makes his way to her. Feeling the backlash from his comments, a smile mists across his face. So even the all mighty Jenova can be stung. Keeping this thought to himself, he takes the last flight if stairs, and enters the main hallway, leading to her.

Mocking their "family meeting", he calls out. "Hello, is anyone home. The prodigal black sheep has come to call." Walking into the room, he sees Zack and Tseng, hugging Jenova, as Kadaj's face show the contemp he feels towards them all. As the rest mill.around looking ashamed, he spots Reno in his glass prison. " Oh look, idiot under glass, i didnt know that was a delicacy here." His dry tone, and ghosting smile.show no humor in his remark.

Well isnt this just disturbing, the happy mindless family, although i must say i am mshocked by the turnout. I figured some here would have resisted ……His glance going from Tseng, to Zack, and Reno. Ignoringnthe three silverhaired lapdogs, he walks in front of Jenova.

"Im here to talk for now. What happens depends on what you say. And if you doubt my inhabitions about fighting just look into my thoughts." He stands with his feet spread and a hand on his sword, all other body movement stops.

"I'm waiting, mother." His sarcastic tone meant grate the nerves of his captive audiance.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 am

"Yes perhaps... but any damages caused to the training room, I assure you that I can pay for them." Rufus chuckled.
He was well aware of the incident in the training room back in the old glory days of Shinra.

Rufus let out a breath. "You are not the only one who wishes for a cure."
Rufus be it selfish but he wanted Tseng's sanity returned to him.
He wanted to be able to use his hand to give his faithful hound a pat without the fear of infecting him.
The need to be infection free, though Jenova's words had not touched him.
Though he knew that would not always be the case. He was safe for now.

In his tired state of mind he couldn't concentrate on what needed to be done at that moment.
The day had indeed dragged out longer than intended and it was long into the early hours of the morning.
Sunrise would arrive in only small handful of hours time.
"Would you think it strange if I offered to let you stay in here for the night or what remains of it."
He motioned to Dark Nation, "if either of us attempt to use your exit to seek her out. I believe he would stop us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered to the other and he felt something nearly akin to amusement cross his face. The idea that Rufus would offer his own room was a shock in itself. "Perhaps so though it would be a welcome offer."

It was not fear of his actions, no rather mistrust in his own mind. Should she call for him again would he be as determined with a destroyed window? Escaping was too much an option now, now when he felt trapped in this place. He could not leave this floor and he felt the chains tighten once more. Either way he moved there were chains either to Jenova as her son or to remain within the WRO, one that needed to be controlled and possibly destroyed like a rabid beast.

When chains lie in either direction which way could he go?

There really was no option, but freedom had never been an option for him. "I will remain," he finally said as his head dropped slightly, his hair cascading across his face. Perhaps the hound would be understanding of his need to rather see death than to return to her side. Only a few more hours until the sun arose but she would always be there, able to touch him at any time.

As for the training room, perhaps he would indeed use it, assuming that they even carried programs of a high enough level to even shortly distract him. "It would be best to be where someone may stand guard should her efforts return."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Reno gave a bored yawn at Cloud's peacock routine - it was getting boring, his strutting around like he owned everything, like he had a clue what was even going on. If he was aiming to annoy him it just wasn't going to work.

"The only idiots here are the ones that came willingly," he snorted. "I'm here to make sure my boss doesn't do anything too stupid, not to be part of the freak show. So, when I've stolen someone else's life for my own because mine sucks, been 96% of the reason the world nearly ended, destroyed another town because I'm too stubborn and 'depressed' to help when asked and then strutted around like I'm the big "I AM" who 'saved the world'... then we'll talk about who the idiot is, Cloud. You're not half the man you think you are, but then that's always been your problem - I refer to my first point."

He wasn't in a good mood. Not that anyone could tell. Cloud didn't make it any better, but he certainly wasn't making it worse. He was just amused that he thought that taking on the person he thought he was for a stint, the Director of the TURKs, three humanoids created from Sephiroth and the alien lunatic that controlled his mind... he would have another thing coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next