A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 pm

"Well I'm sure she'll show-" Zack began.

He was cut off when said Ninja jumped on his back and was half wrapped round him like a monkey.
"Yeee-eap." Zack managed to croak. "Going-there-now..."
He let out a breath and straightened up before walking down the hall letting Yuffie hang off of him.
"I'll let you two pick your own materia. Since I now have some serious cash flow. Thank you Reeve."

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"Knights of the round! Knights of the round!" I exclaimed, pumping my fist in the air before it wrapped securely around Zack's neck. "I want to see 12 knights beat the crap out of my enemies and then laugh in their face like 'Ha ha! You just got your ass kicked easily!'" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Denzel couldn't help but stare at the older one who seemed to act more like a monkey than a person sometimes. He hurried after Zack as he smiled up at the other. "Really? Any materia?"

He didn't know where to start, or how he would even choose what materia he could possibly want. With only one there were so many options. Where would he even start? With barely contained excitement he struggled not to run ahead. He didn't really know where the store even was, or really anything in the huge headquarters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Zack laughed and nodded. "Okay I'll get you knights of the round."

He pushed open the door to the materia shop inside the WRO.
"Sure any materia you want."

Zack looked at Denzel and nodded for him to enter the store.
"Have a look see what you want okay then I'll teach you how to use that and jump."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 pm

My eyes widened as we entered the store and I got off of Zack's back. It. Was. HEAVEN! So much materia in one place! It made my materia collection look tiny! Bouncing up and down in excitement, I looked around and then ran over to the shelves, searching for the Knights of the round materia in the summon section of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Denzel rushed forward and looked around at each of the materia. He was distracted by some of the magic materia and finally he found the one he was looking for. Reaching over he touched the cure materia, his gaze locked on it. He couldn't forget the way the bullets had felt and knew he'd probably be needing it again.

Picking it up Denzel turned back towards Zack. "Okay, I've picked one."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 pm

When I found Knights of the round, I giggled evilly and grabbed it. "Here you go, Zacky!" I told Zack as I ran over to him and dropped the super awesome kickass materia into his hand. "Thanks for paying for it!" I didn't really need him to buy it for me, because I could just about afford the expensive summon, but I wasn't going to pass up the oppurtunity to have someone buy it for me!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Awesome and wise choice my friend." He patted Denzel on the shoulder and he flipped the gil on the counter.
He looked at Yuffie as she handed him the materia.
"And knights of the round for her."
The shop owner nodded and smiled taking the gil and giving Zack the change.

"How about we find where the others are after this and what's going to happen next. Then once that's done and we're clocked in. We'll find a place to teach you on how to use those." He gave Denzel his cure materia and Yuffie her knights of the round.
Zack wasn't really one to sit round around waiting on others.
It was best to check in on Cloud and the others then hit up the WRO training room to teach Denzel how to use the materia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm

"Sure suree, good idea." I wasn't really paying attention, I was staring at the shiny red materia in my hand with a huge grin. The Knights of the round materia was officially mine! Woop! Equipping the materia made me even more tempted to use it right now, so I quickly unequipped it and shoved it into my little yellow pouch.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Denzel slid the materia into a pocket, unsure how to even begin equipping them. He turned back towards Zack as he followed him. He only hoped that this wouldn't end with Cloud saying he couldn't fight any more. He had to fight, especially since he knew what it felt like now. The idea of not being able to continue it worried him. He wanted to get stronger and this was the only way he could do so.

"Okay," Denzel said with a broad smile. He was more than ready to learn as much as Zack would teach him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Watching the gropup, he clears his throat to get their attention. "Gentlemen, please, I know some of you have some past issues, but I implore you to put them aside as we do have more pressing concers. First and foremost being Deepground, followed closely by Jenova and her increasing influential, growth."

Moving forwaed towards the group, "But before we get into any of that and reviewing ny new information, i would.like for everyone to be fully rested. Especially those returning from Junon. Now… turning to Reno and Tseng, "if you will inform Mr. Shinra of the current situation, and that i will callong a meeting tomorrow morning."

"Now for you gentlemen, since all of you have had some form of colse contact, i will assume that most or all of you, are infected, as such, i ask that you please use the service elevator to enter and leave the building.

Looking at each member of the group, he looks to Cid, "Have you had any form of physical contact with any of them? he nods at the people he picked up.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 am

As soon as they the WRO, Genesis was ready to get a shower at the least. He heaved a large sigh and then looked over at Tseng. "Sephiroth's right, everyone in our group aside from the vampire over there is infected." Genesis said as he looked up at Sephiroth. His hands ran through his own auburn hair, "Any chance while we're here we'd be able to maybe take a shower or get some food? My hair is disgusting and I'm sure we're all starving."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

"Tseng."

Vincent bowed his head politely to the director of the Turks. It had been a long time since he had been in the presence of the Turks once again, not since he had been one himself.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 am

"So everyone is on the ceiling according to the security camera's we'll go check in with them... probably get chewed out by Cloud, sort out what's happening with our accommodation here. Food, train, sleep."
Zack explained to Yuffie and Denzel as he hit the button for the lift.
"Sounds like a plan if you ask me."
He looked up as the lift opened and he stepped out of the way as WRO solider's stepped out and he held Yuffie and Denzel back as the soldiers were about to brush past them.
"All the while. Trying to make sure we don't touch anyone." He added before stepping into the elevator. "Quick get in before anyone decides to join us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 am

When the soldiers filed in Denzel pushed himself to the back of the lift as he glanced over at Zack and Yuffie. He didn't want to touch any of them and make them sick like Cloud. He had already hurt him. If Cloud decided to lecture him he probably deserved it.

Denzel felt his staff in the weapon pack dig into his back, the only sign that he couldn't move back any further.

"You think Cloud's going to be mad at us?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 am

Zack kept Yuffie and Denzel close to the back of the lift as possible and shook his head.
"Not you kiddo, probably me again." he laughed. "He sure has grown a set since I died."

The lift jerked as it began to move up. Zacking making sure the soldiers kept away.
Zack keeping himself in front of Yuffie and Denzel.
He would be okay so long as none of the soldiers came into skin to skin contact.
He looked to his bare arms, then to the soldier's uniforms.

Reeve's men they would be safe for now.

When they got out at the training floor and left Zack, Yuffie and Denzel alone in the lift. Zack let out a breath of air.

The lifted moved to the next floor up then stopped. He let out a groan.
"Maaaan."

When it opened Zack stopped dead. Rufus just stepped in looking at the three of them.
"Roof I take it."
Zack nodded at the man. "Join the party by the way stay on that side of the lift. We're infected."
"I'll take my chance. You three are not the worst I've seen. Trust me."
Zack saw the once over and the lift moved to the rooftop of the WRO.
He rolled his eyes behind Rufus back.

[Didn't want to change account to lazzzzy]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 am

Tseng frowned a little when Seph didn't shake his hand. "Of course, I should've known you'd be infected by now as well." He nodded lightly. "The 13th floor has been set aside for all those that are infected, so we don't risk another outbreak."

He turned his attention to Vincent and lifted an eyebrow slightly. "Mr. Valentine, it is indeed an honour to finally meet you face to face again." He glanced over at Reno's retreating back then back to Vincent. "It is probably the wrong time to bring this up but, if you even need work we'll always have a position open for you to return to us once again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 am

Cid was looking curiously at Yazoo as Reeve was talking but he caught the word 'infected'

"Wait what in the #@*&^@' @#$* do you mean INFECTED???" He hollared out, "Yah &%@#$*' send me to get 'em and don't even warn me? @#&$!!! If I ever take a job fr'm yah again! And no, I ain't %$#&@^' touched a one o' 'em!"

It was then Cid rounded on Genesis, "And $#&^ you! I offer'd ya'll food! its your own $#^!*&' fault if you didn't eat none!" It was partly that Cid was mad at the slight, but mostly that he was not going to be able to charge that to Cloud, or maybe Reeve. Either way one was paying for his lost supplies and it was not gunna be him, no way in $#^@*%' #$@* was it going to be him!!!

"Damn ya'll!" Cid pulled out his smokes and lit it. Ugh, he needed himself some tea and badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 am

"Yes, let us dispense with all thelis chatteringnand get everyone settled, oh there is one minor problem,nwith the thirteenth floor. While.like the rest of he building below the 14th floor it clen of infected, it not clean of their corpses. There are only a few, but in liue of what happened, it was deemed prudent to let all.of you handle the cleanup."

Turnin to Vincent and Cid "Well since you two seem to be tohe only ones clean, if you like i can assign you both a room on the twelth floor with the Shinra group. Its your chioce. Cid i will cover any costs incured while in my employ. I forgot to mention that as well before you left."

Last edited by Reeve on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 am

Vincent politely nodded at Tseng. He had never even thought of the option of returning to the Turks, mostly because he didn't want to be anywhere near the place that put Chaos inside of him. "While I appreciate the offer Tseng, I'm afraid I must decline. Working with Shinra once more would be.... impossible."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 am

Tseng frowned at Reeve, he could've swore the 13th floor was free from the infected, but so much happened up there he couldn't be sure. He made a mental note to confer with Reno on that later and turned his attention back to Vincent. "I understand, a pity.. the TURKs could use someone of your skill back in the ranks." He held out his hand, knowing now that Vincent wasn't infected either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am

"I have no intention of returning to serve her, you may be assured of that." Though it made sense to keep them to one area, in order to limit the contamination. The more it spread the more willing slaves there would be. At the idea of being responsible for the clean up Sephiroth turned away. Though if he allowed himself to admit the truth he agreed with Genesis. After the mission in Junon a chance to get clean was most certainly necessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

I glared at Rufus as he entered the lift. I still hated him and I still hate Shinra and that wasn't going to changed. Sure, I could give Sephiroth a second chance, but the people who almost killed the planet with their evil energy? The people responsible for ruining Wutai's elegance and turning it into a resort? No, Rufus and his old man would never be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 am

He hadn't wanted to get Zack in trouble again, besides he had agreed to go. He knew where they were going and he never tried to tell Cloud or even spoke up about them lying to him. As Rufus entered Denzel looked up towards him. He remembered seeing pictures of the then vice president, when he visited his father. He knew Cloud hadn't really spoken well about him even though his father had.

As patiently as he could Denzel waited for them to reach the top without saying a word to Rufus. He wasn't even sure what he could say to the man.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Yazoo ran his hand through his hair, brushing it away from his face as he looked over at Cid curiously, having not heard so much of that kinda language in one go before. "Colourful isn't he." He mused.. and cute too. He thought with a curious smirk as he looked the pilot over hungrily.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked back to Loz and Kadaj. "If we have to stay here, we better find ourselves a room to ourselves. I don't know about you two," he added softly. "But I don't want to be alone amongst this lot for extended time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next