A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 am

Rufus shook his head. "That is all Cissnei, take a look around get to know our new temporary base. Pick a room and office. I'm going to see Reno about getting my dog back for the night." He nodded at her.
Leaving Cissnei to it Rufus walked down the hall.

Rufus knew he'd asked Reno to walk Dark Nation cause he had things to do.
It didn't mean keep him for the night. Rufus knocked on the door of Reno's room.
"Reno..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 am

Sighing as he rubs his head, Cloud is going to be a problem, too many bad memories, and bruised egos, not to mention, the fact that hes the prime target for Deepground, all that adds up to be a damned headache for me.

Looking out his window, he picks up his phone and calls Rufus.

Letting it ring then go to voice mail, "We need to talk about what to do with Cloud, as it is, hes on the hostile.end of a lot of agression. I know there is no love loss between the two of you, but i need a professional opinion. Give me a call back when you get this."

Hanging up he, he folds rests his chin on his hands, his thought straying to Clouds behavior earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 am

The pale luminescence of the deep chasm softly caresses the contours of her features as her gaze penetrates the darkness of the ever deepening well. The lifestream strands ever more visible than her previous visit as the titanic tendrils of her living tower continue their penetration toward the planet's core.

"Soon enough," she thinks to herself. "My children will weed out the weak and form their own ranks before returning to me. Unless of course...."

She trails off as she dismisses the bleak notion and consequence of their perpetuated rejection.

"Zackary," she speaks to the raven haired son, "you consistently express a desire to converse with your mother in person; however, you have yet to make your presence available."

"I am here when you need me," she basely concludes after a brief silence before turning her attention toward Cloud.

"My dear Cloudo," she purrs maternally. "What troubles you my compassionate one? Why do you traverse the labyrinthine corridors of possibility? Must you meet an end at the hands of any but fate herself? Are you not strong enough to surmount any impediment?"

She closes her eyes in mild exasperation in response to the longstanding nature of the blonde's angst as she deeply inhales the humid air of the chamber prior to taking a simple step backward. Sinking into the gelatinous wall to her hind she it quickly propelled upward by the fluid of the clear vessel-esque tubule toward her typical perch within the throne hall.

"My second born," she relays toward the triplets. "I pray safe travels in your future. Upon your arrival I shall bequeath my blessings in the form of a gift."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

Sitting in his room, listening as everone arrives to the floor. So the trio have already went to Jenova, still dont know where the others loyalties lye, or what she's offerd them, just have to watch, his thought interupted by an outside pressence.

What toubles me? Almost everyone i've ever beaten has returned and wants me dead, you have returned, deepgrounds plotting something that requires me, and everyone close to me dead. And now i'm holding conversations with you in my head.

Why, id think it better to know and prepare, than to wait and die.

As to fate, shes been an esecially evil mistress dont you agree, i just want to be a delivery boy. Thats all.

Strong enough, i failed to save my best friend and a woman i swore to protect, that i live while they died is a testament to the trvesty of this world. I will never be strong enough, just lucky tolive another day.

And what of you, dear mother would you not have me destroyed if i not come to join you in your etenal quest to destroy all that lives on this world. Am i not just another obsticle to your plans, if im not a willing pawn?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am

Zack had been about to swipe the keycard to get them into the quarantined section of the floor for them. He felt his body freeze. His breath caught in his throat. That familiar mental touch again. He glanced to Denzel wondering if she had relayed any form of personal message to the boy.
But nothing showed. It was a relief, he was far to young to get mixed up in this. He felt it stronger this time her mental touch, the more he heard her the less he could control his urge. Even though he could feelt he pain of her rejection, her voice was warming his body up.
It filled him with a weird sense of strength, He could feel her cells move rapidly through him.

'I'm trying okay I'm trying...' He swiped the key card agitated. 'It's just...' He let Denzel enter the section first. Following behind the teenager. 'Soon. I'll be there soon.'

Eyes closing Zack sees that their rooms had been marked and he placed the keycard in Denzel's hand.
"Well guess they want to monitor us or something." He saw the security camera lenses focus as they stepped within range.
Zack stopped by the door marked with Denzel's name and he opened it.
"Sleep well kiddo I'll come get you tomorrow. Okay?" He pulled out a pen and wrote his mobile number on Denzel's hand.
"If you need me call me. I promise I'll try to answer. I just have to go do something." He placed his hand on Denzel's head.
"Get as much rest tomorrow I'm going to teach a few extra things tomorrow. Get you caught up on the basics."

Zack turned round his body was shaking as he walked in the direction of his room. He swiped the keycard and it opened the door.
Zack took in the room. Kitchenette. Bed, television, onsuite, small fridge, walk in wardrobe it was the basics. A decent size.
Zack walked to the wardrobe and he pushed it open looking on at the clothes provided. It urked him how organized Reeve got everything and how fast.

Zack looked to the window and he opened it. That pull to go now was strong. He clutched at the window ledge. No one would notice not until morning at least and by then he could be back here. Ready to train Denzel more. It was just to talk to her. She had touched Nero given him powers like Zack had, he was craving that touch again. Like something wasn't completed inside.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 am

Sitting in hi officenwathching the hall camera fornlevel thriteen, an the perimiter cameras, he watches as a lone figuer flys of towards midgar. Cycling throuh his outside camera's he gets a glimps of Zack as he passes out of range.

Returning to the screens he rubs his temples, andwonders just how far eachnwas from turning.

Last edited by Reeve on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 am

Tears filled Loz's eyes as he tried to move faster to their Mother. She was so happy with them! With Him! It was more then he could ever hope for.

The joy that filled him did not even move when a strong wind current started to push against him. The small button holding the jacket on riped off and it was not long before the jacket followed. being riped to pieces as the wind and Loz's movement though the sky. Only Mother and getting there faster filled his mind. The only reason why he did not zoom a head was Yazoo's earlier slip and that he was not exactly sure where they were to go. Instead Loz kept after Kadaj, sure that their youngest brother knew the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Cissnei nodded and excused herself from Rufus' company, leaving the office to find rooms of her own. She fingered the key card in her pocket as she eyed the offices and tried to decide which one would be nice and get the best view. "Ah huh!" She grinned and found the perfect office for herself and put her name on it. I'll set it sorted out later, but for now a bedroom, then to find the kitchen. She mused, turning to head down the corridor that lead to the sleeping quarters.

She paused when she saw Rufus banging on Reno's door and smiled lightly, slipping past him to find a room for herself. At least I know where Reno is now, so I can keep away from him. She grinned and found the room furtherest away from the red headed TURK. Putting her name on the door she then stepped inside and collapsed back on the bed. "I'll report to Tseng later," she stretched out. "I think I need a nap first." And with that she closed her eyes and was snoring softly within a few moments.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Reno was still sat on his bed, knees drawn up to his chest and the blanket around his shoulders as he gave a silent shudder. He didn't know what had come over him, all of a sudden. As soon as Dark Nation had left he'd started to panic, the pain in his shoulder worsening.

His head darted up to look at the door as Rufus' voice called his name. He opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out, the panic gripping him again.

What's wrong with me?!

Slowly he managed to uncurl, his bare feet silently touching to the cold flooring. It had been an effort to get that far - he didn't think he could get much further than that.

Fuck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 pm

The hound looked to Cid and panted - glad that at least one of them was understanding what he was trying to do. He made a sharp turn and bound for the door, sitting patiently as he waited for Tseng to catch up with him. He didn't want to be waiting but he had no choice with some of the doors - they just weren't Dark Nation friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Cid looked at the dog, it looked so familiar but he just could not place it.

"Hey Tseng, who's #$%@&^' dog is that? 'n seem like he wants something from yah, and he wants it $#@^&%$#$ now." Cid started to fallow the dog. No matter how much he wanted to stay and watch his ship something told him this was important. Opening the door for the flea bag Cid kept it open for Tseng as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Tseng looked at Cid and frowned then nodded in understanding. "Yes he would've only been a puppy when you last saw him. This is the President's guard dog, Dark Nation." He said as he walked through the door and followed the hound quickly to the 12th floor. If he was hurrying like this then Tseng knew it must've been important. "Either something has happened to Reno or the President or something is about to." He explained to Cid as they moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Dark Nation snuffled around the door that led back into the ShinRa floor, his body tensing as he picked up the scent of his Master near Reno. He gave a sharp bark and scratched at the door, far more impatient to get inside now. He didn't have time to wait for silly human technologies and doors that don't open.

They needed to be in there. Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm

"THAT'S %$&^(*' DARKNATION?" Cid did not realized how out of the look with ShinRa he had been. Cid could not help but whistle as they moved quickly down the stairs.

He knew what Tseng was like when someone in his 'group' might be in danger. Cid did not need to see the change in his face to know it was there. the professional was here. Cid watched it come out more as Tseng rose in the ranks. Now being the lead TURK probably made the mask more unmoveable.

Cid was not going to go fully into the TURK business. The first seat that was near enough his rump was claiming until such time as he was needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Tseng glanced at Cid when the pilot sat down and he nodded his silent thanks for staying back, there was no telling what was going on. Pulling out his key card he swiped it and pushed the door open for Dark Nation to run through, following after him swiftly towards Reno's bedroom.

He slowed down as they approached the room and he saw Rufus there. "Sir?" He questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Dark Nation pushed himself between Rufus and the door - his Master had to be protected above everyone else. It wasn't that he wanted to place Tseng in danger, he was meant to protect them all... but Rufus came first... and Reno needed help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:55 pm

"I just came here to collect Dark Nation but it turns out Reno didn't answer."
Given Dark Nations panicked mode. Rufus knew something was wrong instantly.
It was rare that Dark Nation would act like this unless something was wrong.

Rufus pulled out his key card swiping it and gaining access to the room.
Opening the door he froze for a moment seeing Reno.
"RENO!"

Rufus raced in the room. He was by the red head's side instantly.
He didn't need to be told that Reno was in distress, the red head's expression said it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Reno's hand was gripping his shoulder again, the pain clearly on his face as his other hand and toes bit into the bedding.

"It hurts... so... fucking much," he growled, somewhere between tearful and angry that the pain was getting to him. He was better than this... yet this was something else; being stabbed, shot, sliced open, bones snapped, electrocuted... none of that even compared to the pain he was in now.

"Fuck, this hurts worse than Tseng in a bad mood," he grumbled, managing a glimmer of a smirk.

If he was cracking jokes he was either going to be fine, or drop dead any second.

Dark Nation lingered at the door for a moment before darting in after his Master and grabbing the back of his jacket with his teeth, trying to pull him back with a soft growl. His Master wasn't meant to be here, he couldn't be here... it wasn't safe for him to be so close...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Tseng strode into the room right after Rufus and was quickly at Reno's other side. "Reno?" He frowned, obvious worry in his voice and expression. He sighed when Reno made the lame joke and he would've hit the red head if he wasn't already in so much pain.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed beside Reno, Tseng placed his hand on Reno's thigh gently. "What happened?" He asked, glancing towards the weird behaviour that Dark Nation was exhibiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Rufus turned to look at Dark Nation. Something was wrong. Dark Nation knew it.
Rufus turned all the way round and he placed his hand on Dark Nation's head.
If anything he'd like to stop the damages to his coat he'd already had to throw the other one out.
Replacements in white were not easy to find. Tailor made, and what tailor wanted to be associated with him.

"What is it boy? Is it dangerous?"
Rufus stopped. He turned back to Reno. Reno was gripping his shoulder.
Rufus' eyes went wide. All of the infected had wings that came out of the point that Reno was gripping.
He could feel his heart skipping in realization. Reno as annoying as he was, he was family.
His fist clenched by his side. He had to move back slowly so not to cause alarm to Reno.

Rufus placed his hand on Dark Nation's head.
"I hear you." He whispered, stroking the fur slowly. "I'll move now." He added softer.
His words quiet that only Dark Nation could hear.
Rufus placed a foot to the ground ready to push himself up.
Making the motion easy Reno didn't need to see him panic.
It would no go down well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

"You know I'm kidding," he muttered to Tseng, managing a smile between grimaces of pain. He felt nauseous from the pain, his head pounding. "I think I'm going to be sick... Or explode or something... I have... no freaking cl-"

The words gave way to an anguished scream of pain, his fingers digging into his shoulder more, as though it would stop whatever it was from causing the pain, the other wrapping around Tseng's hand, needing to feel him there. A pure white wing, faintly tainted by red blood, burst from his back, tearing through his clothes and splaying out as far as the room would allow it.

"What the holy-?!" Reno jumped to his feet, in a panic turning to try and see where it had come from, subsequently smacking Rufus in the face with the new feathers. "Ow, ok, that hurt." He realised that it couldn't have been pleasant for Rufus either. "Shit, boss are you ok?"

It took another moment for it to dawn on him what had happened, his immediate reaction to scramble onto the bed, standing on it with his back as against the wall as it could be with the new wing.

"No one touch me. Who did I touch?" His eyes turned to Tseng with a churning guilt in his stomach. "Shit... Tseng..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Cid heard the noises and ran to the door, just in time it seemed, to watch smack his boss. Cid could not help the snort of laughter as Rufus got a good smacking from the new wing.

It was not till the total and complete panic that sprang to Reno's face that Cid realised what was going on.

"oh $#%$%^#$ $^%$# ^%#$^ %&%^#^% #$%^$#& ^&% on #$%#$ ^%$#^ $%$^. We are all doomed....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Tseng looked down at his hands silently, blood was covering him.. his hands and face. He didn't even register that Reno had been holding his hand. "I..." he whispered, hand balling into a fist as he looked around the room, from Rufus to Cid to Reno and back to Rufus as closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Sir." He said softly. "It would be best if you left quickly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Rufus' hand moved to where he was hit half his face throbbed, he looked to Tseng and Reno.
Pulling his hand from his face he saw the spot of blood.
"You two stay in this room for tonight. Don't leave I'll go organize rooms to move you upstairs."
He pulled out his cellphone seeing a missed call from Reeve.
He walked past Cid and pointed at the pilot.
"Not a damn word you hear." He growled.
He knew that fiasco of him getting hit in the face would probably have been Cid's highlight of the night.

Rufus wiped at his eye walking down the hall he stopped seeing the small spot of blood.
He paused by a window to check. It looked like his eye had got a good wallop.
He let out a breath. There was blood in the corner of it, not much but it was there.
Rufus gave Reeve a quick call.
"I need to organize two rooms upstairs." He looked back to Reno's room.
"I won't move them now but in the morning. I'm going to get the floors covered so they won't contaminate the floor."
Rufus walked towards the elevator he had just moved them to this floor to move them again... it was an irritation to say the least.
"Damnit Reno." He growled.
He rubbed at his eye again. It was actually starting to hurt more. He'd have to pick up an ice pack on the way back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:18 pm

"I don't understand," Reno murmured, sitting on the bed again. "I've never touched or been touched by anything... and they gave me a clean bill of health!" He looked to Tseng again, the pang of guilt more painful now. "I'm so sorry... Tseng, if I had any clue I wouldn't have let you near me..."

He buried his face in his hands - trust him to be the one to screw everything up. Now they had to be quarantined with the others... With Sephiroth. That thought was almost more unbearable than the knowledge he'd just infected Tseng.

"Finally got my own office too... name plate and all," he grumbled to himself. "Right royal mess... trust it to be me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next